free topic.... (44)

- Forums - Sign Up - Search - Statistics - Rules - FAQ -

- ΣκπΰΏνρόκΰ - Πσρρκθι - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Off-Topic / free topic....
<< 1 ... 36 . 37 . 38 . 39 . 40 . 41 . 42 . 43 . 44 . 45 . 46 ... 48 . 49 . >>
nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 20 Feb 2008 14:10

WildYennifer
aaaaaaaaaahh That's what you want to know the stress is on A --rAngelova, hihi

flipsty
# Posted: 20 Feb 2008 14:31 - Edited by: flipsty

nikoleta_rangelova
The worst is that we not only have to choose the correct variant, but to explain why the others are incorrect

I don't always know why the others are wrong.

Whenever I eat strawberries, I...........a rash.

Break out is probably what I would be most likely to say, C-come out in sounds best to me.

2. Whenever the rice crop fails

Hoarding is just hiding a supply of something away, but stockpilling is what you'd do if there where a shortage. I would go with stockpilling.

3. I haven't got time to read the whole report. Just give me the ......

I would say gist, pitch makes no sense, core?, if you read it to the marrow that would be a very thorough reading.

4. She couldn't ...............have known the password, so gow did she access the computer?

I would say "possibly", to use the word easily the sentence would have to look a bit more like "She couldn't have gotten the password that easily."

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 20 Feb 2008 14:57

flipsty
pitch makes no sense
it is PITH, not pitch

THANK YOU!!!

I don't always know why the others are wrong
we don't almost always the teacher explains. we have a special dictionary for such synonims. There are examples, but I don't like the fact that words are not translated into Bulgarian, but explained with a whole sentence in English again. I'd feel the difference between two similar words if I was given the one and only respetive word in Bulgarian, not a whole paragraph in English. Words such as toss, fling, cast, throw, hurl, dash, or glide slide slip skid etc, were explained.....ggrrrr...a movement, performed with your arm.....just imagine!

flipsty
# Posted: 20 Feb 2008 15:10

nikoleta_rangelova
it is PITH, not pitch

Oh, that makes a little more sense, but it's deffinitely gist.

but I don't like the fact that words are not translated into Bulgarian, but explained with a whole sentence in English again.

English is not a translation of Bulgarian, but maybe a demonstration would be better for a verb.

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 20 Feb 2008 15:15

flipsty
hmmm...demonstration for "skid" the constant example was with car accidents, and for "slide" or "glide"(I've forgotten) the example was "The snake slid in the grass"or sth like that. Demonstrations? No, thanks!

wespecz
# Posted: 20 Feb 2008 23:41

flipsty

Let's continue our chat here I hope that you will find this message. I know one picture made by mi friend for Ruslana, it's not already a costume, but it has something to do with the nature.

http://www.fanclub.ruslana.ua/photos/257.jpg

flipsty
# Posted: 20 Feb 2008 23:46

wespecz

I like that picture, it's nice and colorful

wespecz
# Posted: 20 Feb 2008 23:47 - Edited by: wespecz

flipsty

And full of Energy I agree with you. In which program did you do yours? I did it in windows painting but I don't have a Photoshop or something like this.

flipsty
# Posted: 20 Feb 2008 23:55

I used Windows Paint too, that's why it looks goofy

wespecz
# Posted: 20 Feb 2008 23:59

Oh no it's great Windows Paint is the fastest way to create something

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 22 Feb 2008 06:12

and what program could make things better? I mean, to put images one onto the other and cut them not like a rectangle, but following the contours of the image, like so many people in the "Your Art Work" do. And also, flipsty, your picture with the flowers, what's the trick to make sth like that.

wespecz
# Posted: 22 Feb 2008 09:39 - Edited by: wespecz

nikoleta_rangelova

I use Windows Paint only (meanwhile) And sometimes Zoner Media Explorer (photo resize and some other modifications). If you want to remove, for example, Ruslana from one picture and put her to the other picture without rectangle, you should use an electronic rubber and clean surrounding immage. You may need some patience to do it. Make sure that your background collor is the same as in the final picture. When you're done, save it as a bmp file (not jpg! - it uses lossmaking compress). And than open final picture, insert your first picture to it and reclick transparency. Have fun!

It may be hard to understand but when I'll arrive home later this day I'll support this instruction by some pictures.

flipsty
# Posted: 22 Feb 2008 17:19

nikoleta_rangelova

I used "curve" a lot, so my costume didn't look square.

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 22 Feb 2008 17:45

wespecz
flipsty
thanks you both, but how affter all, you put only the figure on the other picture? When I save the one on which I've used the rubber and the curve, it is saved on a white field. How do you remove that white background, so that only a body remains?

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 22 Feb 2008 18:06 - Edited by: nikoleta_rangelova

i found it. it couldn't have been simpler. I just haven't worked much with such things...

wespecz
# Posted: 22 Feb 2008 20:06

nikoleta_rangelova

Well done! But I'll put there a simple instructions in pictures for people who haven't found this way yet.

RuslanaTube
# Posted: 22 Feb 2008 20:13

wespecz

I just passed by this topic by quincidence. What a cool photo of Ruslana at the beatiful nature background. Well done! I havent realised that such simple editing program can do such a nice thing!

wespecz
# Posted: 22 Feb 2008 20:23 - Edited by: wespecz

RuslanaTube

I posted this picture to the fanclub site a long time ago, but thanks! I must hand that when you haven't got a lot of special programs, you need to find some other ways to achieve what you want like taking some video from the screen to the camera and than making a moving picture from it

But there are really huge files http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj121/wespecz/WildEnergy_mensi.gif

RuslanaTube
# Posted: 22 Feb 2008 20:32

wespecz
I posted this picture to the fanclub site a long time ago

oj how embarrasing... I havent seen it until now but I actually use to check the artwork section of fanclub from time to time as Im an artist myself and are interested to see what others do around Ruslana. Although I havent posted a single artwork of mine.

I must hand that when you haven't got a lot of special programs, you need to find some other ways to achieve what you want

oh yes true, of course better than nothing!

taking some video from the screen to the camera and than making a video from it

huh? That doesnt sound possible to me...

flipsty
# Posted: 22 Feb 2008 20:34

wespecz

That's amazing, I didn't know Paint could do that. I thought you did that picture with something fancier.

wespecz
# Posted: 22 Feb 2008 20:40

RuslanaTube

Although I havent posted a single artwork of mine

So post them, please! I'm really look forward to them!

That doesnt sound possible to me...

That's really stupid idea when you put your camera and record the computer screen and than you make a picture from it. Theese attempts are abortive because you need a very fast internet connection to display it.

wespecz
# Posted: 22 Feb 2008 20:42 - Edited by: wespecz

flipsty

That's nothing special. Just your camera, Windows Painting, Windows Movie Maker and some video to gif converter.

Can I have a question? How do you post your pictures at the forum from the Photobucket smaller than they are and with the link in them? I've tried every four links that are able to use when you upload your picture but it doesn't work

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 22 Feb 2008 20:42

hehe, I'm making sth of the sort now.......Cora will soon receive it

wespecz
# Posted: 22 Feb 2008 20:45 - Edited by: wespecz

nikoleta_rangelova

That's great! I'm looking forward to see it.

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 22 Feb 2008 21:35

flipsty
# Posted: 22 Feb 2008 21:47

nikoleta_rangelova

I like that little picture of Ruslana in the corner.

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 22 Feb 2008 21:50

flipsty
it is one from the pictures wespecz made from the MOD teaser

RuslanaTube
# Posted: 22 Feb 2008 21:51

nikoleta_rangelova

Im starting to be a fan of you. You said you have msn, want to add another one there?

Cool image. There should seriously be a own topic for this only purpose "Lets share our Ruslana creativity" or something like that!

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 22 Feb 2008 22:03

RuslanaTube
but there is such a topic! it is on the site of the fanclub, in "get active", you know this
msn...since I have only one contact there and more often use skype, I forgot the....domain...... connect me on nikoleta_nikolaeva@windows.......what was after that?

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 22 Feb 2008 22:09

http://www.fanclub.ruslana.ua/en/national.php

wespecz
Fil

<< 1 ... 36 . 37 . 38 . 39 . 40 . 41 . 42 . 43 . 44 . 45 . 46 ... 48 . 49 . >>
This topic is closed. You can't post a reply.

- Forums -

Online now: Guests - 1; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 247 [7 Jun 2019 14:16]

These forums are running on community script miniBB™ © 2001-2019 admin | Ruslana. Official site