free topic.... (49)

- Forums - Sign Up - Search - Statistics - Rules - FAQ -

- ΣκπΰΏνρόκΰ - Πσρρκθι - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Off-Topic / free topic....
<< 1 ... 45 . 46 . 47 . 48 . 49 .
RuslanaTube
# Posted: 3 Mar 2008 18:23

wespecz
Don't follow this bad sample and clean your desktop every day

OMG!!! That was the worst desktop I have seen!!!! And then I dont mean the Ruslanaparts of course, only the HUGE ammount of icons!!!
I have only THREE ICONS on my desktop which one of them is not able to be removed, the bin!

nikoleta_rangelova
RUSLANING

LOL! How cute! So some more of this kind:

Ruslanish
Ruslanate

and Guido has mentioned other Ruslanawords too that I dont remember now so hope he see this topic and come and state them himself

kozi
# Posted: 3 Mar 2008 18:24

RuslanaTube

So will you scan me the Wild Energy cover *__*?

RuslanaTube
# Posted: 3 Mar 2008 19:56

kozi

Of course I will, I will try to squeeze this in later tonight so I wont forget again...

kozi
# Posted: 4 Mar 2008 00:42

why is it so quiet here? why is nobody writing something -_-?

RuslanaTube
# Posted: 4 Mar 2008 00:44

kozi

Yes I wonder the same, its quite boring actually! But everyone has been quite active during the weekend. I would love to say much more on the forum - if I just only had the time!! But I like to pop in here to see what you others say but as said, today has been calm and not so much to read....

and by a PURE coincidence, Im just about scanning the book for you!

kozi
# Posted: 4 Mar 2008 00:48

^^ thank you very very ... i hope it's gonna work

RuslanaTube
# Posted: 4 Mar 2008 05:30

Hey Nikoleta!! You are also up in the middle of the night!!

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 4 Mar 2008 05:36

RuslanaTube
here it is o5.35 and I have to go to University at 8.30, so......

RuslanaTube
# Posted: 4 Mar 2008 05:41

nikoleta_rangelova

WOW! Have you been awake all night? Well I have. Im feeling more wild than ever this time a day. Im working with my very best inspiration now, its perfect!

But if you have to go at 8-30 then you will really have a DEAD day! You will walk around like a zombie half the day because of lack of sleep!!
And I asked for a day off blaming it on Ruslana. Because I want to finish my video for RuslanaTube

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 4 Mar 2008 05:47

I want to finish my video for RuslanaTube
yaaahooooo
go on go on!!! I can't wait to see it!!

Have you been awake all night

No, I haven't, I get up at %.00 almost every day, so I stay awake ,maximum till 00.00

and this time of the day I like-it is so silent everywhere.......
You will walk around like a zombie half the day because of lack of sleep
and you won't, ha?

RuslanaTube
# Posted: 4 Mar 2008 05:50

I get up at %.00 almost every day

get up at what?

and this time of the day I like-it is so silent everywhere.......

YES!!! I looooooooooove it. To feel the whole city around you sleeping. I guess thats why I like this time of our the very best. The silence and the full concentration!

and you won't, ha?

lol, you bet! But I also usually sleep off half the day and get up at 13-14 approx....

RuslanaTube
# Posted: 4 Mar 2008 05:54

by the way, for everybodys knowledge, for you who dont know. This topic will reach its end at the page number 50, now we are at page 49. Topics have a limitation of 50 pages but its fully possible to reach the page 51, but when you start reaching the page number 52, then it freak out and you loose the last posts as the topic jumps back to page 50. So therefore I give a notice when the page 50 is about to be reached.
Then this topic will be closed and a new one with the same theme can be opened!

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 4 Mar 2008 05:59

RuslanaTube
I get up at %.00 almost every day
05.00 just pressing the shift button at the wrong moment

Then this topic will be closed and a new one with the same theme can be opened!
Alright!

RuslanaTube
# Posted: 4 Mar 2008 06:09

nikoleta_rangelova

also in addition we use to call new topics of this kind as "part 2" or similuar, to point out its a continue of an excisting topic

And by the way,I should really go to sleep. Not because Im tired or want to, but simply because for some practical reasons tomorrow.

To be continued....... *some hours later*

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 4 Mar 2008 06:14

RuslanaTube
good night!,,,uhhhh good day, or...whatever

wespecz
# Posted: 4 Mar 2008 10:25

Good wild morning!!!

Wow you're active at five or six o'clock! I send greetings and wish you great day!

In the next few minutes I'll meet my friends and we'll visit the council of our city (we need it to the school) so I expect that this will not a very wild action but I'm a bit curious

RuslanaTube

Free wild chat part II!!

50 pages * 30 posts ... there are 1500 posts in one topic ... that's really great and incredible!

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 4 Mar 2008 16:56 - Edited by: nikoleta_rangelova

hey, folks!

Let's finish this topic then and start a new one It wouldn't take too much I guess

this topic seems like one, containing the history of the forum members, almost something like a diary- here it's been spoken probably about ANYthing

and the end of this "Diary"(the diary of the Wild Dances forum) comes together with the beginning of the Wild Energy forum
So, let's close the last page of this diary and start the new one

RuslanaTube
# Posted: 4 Mar 2008 17:13

nikoleta_rangelova

okey sure count me in. And Im also in interest to close this topic just out of the fact that WE as present active members of forum have just entered this particular topic on the very last pages. Those who started it up is gone since long time.
Out of this I have a new suggestion. As you seemes to be so eager to start off a new topic then you basically can do this right away and this topic can be closed right away. You can give the new topic a great name that you think can suit all of us who talk on the forum today (as many oldies has left from here)
And simply this topic - which the majority of it doesnt belong to us - can be renamed back to "free topic"....

But maybe this is too complicated?? Im famous of bringing on rather complicated ideas

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 4 Mar 2008 17:28 - Edited by: nikoleta_rangelova

RuslanaTube
wespecz suggested somewhere above that the new topic be Free Wild Chat part ll, so let it be that way But if this topic is going to get it's old name again, the new one may be again "Free Wild Chat" only-no parts 2,3,100

and when I took a closer look at this topic(older pages I mean), It looks like the diary of Eve&Bulma to me

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 4 Mar 2008 17:35

so......close this topic, lock it and throw the key away

RuslanaTube
# Posted: 4 Mar 2008 17:40

nikoleta_rangelova

indeed I just thought that the name "free wild chat" belongs to US and the present members as this topic is old belonging to others. I have seen the new topic so lets continue there then!

THIS TOPIC WILL SELFDESTRUCT IN FIVE SECONDS

in other words, be renamed back to its old name and locked and forgotten!

<< 1 ... 45 . 46 . 47 . 48 . 49 .
This topic is closed. You can't post a reply.

- Forums -

Online now: Guests - 1; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 125 [21 Aug 2018 05:03]

These forums are running on community script miniBB™ © 2001-2018 admin | Ruslana. Official site