hey wild.......... (13)

- Forums - Sign Up - Search - Statistics - Rules - FAQ -

-  -  - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Off-Topic / hey wild..........
<< 1 ... 9 . 10 . 11 . 12 . 13 . 14 . 15 . 16 . 17 . 18 . 19 ... 49 . 50 . >>
wespecz
# Posted: 16 Jun 2008 09:52

Keats or Byron?doesn't matter, what's left will be for lunchbye
I'll have German grammar for lunch Also nice reading.

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 16 Jun 2008 09:55

RuslanaTube,

if you're here, please, take a look at the photos of the previous page, hahaha, it is supposed to be the moonYou have some knowledge in photography (so does Katherine), may be you can explain, I'm really curious why it looks in this way

I'll have German grammar for lunch
and I will deffinitely skip the dessert

UFO_W
# Posted: 16 Jun 2008 09:56

this, ok, at least has the forrm of a moon:
but why do these look like lightnings?
how did you do this?
no idea, hahahaha

I protest against taking unauthorised photos of my flying saucer during the flight!

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 16 Jun 2008 09:58

UFO_W
I'll ask wespe to add copyrights to the photos

wespecz
# Posted: 16 Jun 2008 10:14 - Edited by: wespecz

nikoleta_rangelova
RuslanaTube,
if you're here, please

As you could see in some topics, RuslanaTube is working with her new computer and probably won't visit us today.

RuslanaTube
Good wild luck with this machine, enjoy it and find a lot of wildness in it. If I can help you with any technical stuff you know where to find me.

nikoleta_rangelova
I'll ask wespe to add copyrights to the photos
(c) ufo
Omg I'm thinking how will alien ask for respecting the copyrights since law is written only for humans.

wespecz
# Posted: 16 Jun 2008 11:46

Online now: Guests - 4; Members - 2 [ nikoleta_rangelova, wespecz ]

Why I'm still so surprised with this?

Iva Barzic

# Posted: 16 Jun 2008 11:48

wespecz
i was one of guests

wespecz
# Posted: 16 Jun 2008 11:52

Iva Barzic
LOL first time when somebody acknowledged that was guest ... so first identified guest in the forum

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 16 Jun 2008 12:30 - Edited by: nikoleta_rangelova

Iva Barzic
wespecz

Online now: Guests - 2+Iva Barzic; Members - 3 [ wespecz, cora, nikoleta_rangelova ]

???

wow everybody left us. hahahaha
Online now: Guests - 0; Members - 2 [ wespecz, nikoleta_rangelova ]

I have to tie my hands to not touch the mouse and enter the forum *japo* no, better, puul the Inet cable, haha, woooooow, Bye, see you in 2-3 hours (or seconds)

wespecz
# Posted: 16 Jun 2008 21:49

I have to tie my hands to not touch the mouse and enter the forum *japo* no, better, puul the Inet cable, haha, woooooow, Bye, see you in 2-3 hours (or seconds)
No, better to dig a big deep hole, throw all the textbooks into it and lay one metrer strong layer of concrete over it! Online now:

Guests - 0; Members - 2 [ wespecz, nikoleta_rangelova ]

Let's count how often it happens.

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 16 Jun 2008 22:04

wespecz
No, better to dig a big deep hole, throw all the textbooks into it and lay one metrer strong layer of concrete over it!
Great Idea And WildDancing ON it

Let's count how often it happens.
does anybody have knowledge in mathematical progressions?

wespecz
# Posted: 16 Jun 2008 22:17

Great Idea And WildDancing ON it
Indeed! Come here, please! I'm imagining dancing around the hole with you with sounds like Arcan's intro like natives, be and bury the textbooks by throwing them to the hole during danding forever and ever!

does anybody have knowledge in mathematical progressions?
I've got! How to not go to the statistic exam?! Ask me.

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 16 Jun 2008 22:39 - Edited by: nikoleta_rangelova

Come here, please! I'm imagining dancing around the hole with you with sounds like Arcan's intro like natives, be and bury the textbooks by throwing them to the hole during danding forever and ever
I'd lllllllllllove to

HOP on the Lectures

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 16 Jun 2008 22:46

Speaking about our favourite song Ooops Fehler in the other topic:

Fehler chi Ooops (Nikoleta's edition)

Fehler ,
Fehler

볺.
oooops.
Fehler .

wespecz
# Posted: 17 Jun 2008 00:38

nikoleta_rangelova
HOP on the Lectures

What's this? This teacher is performing kung-fu or falling to our hole?

Fehler ,
Fehler

볺.
oooops.
Fehler .

Greaaaat! From when you know Ukrainian? This is translator's response to your lyrics:

Fehler as though bird
From sky flies to me
Fehler in your eyes
Dark blue or green.

Melt in your hands
A heart is on the
instant of zimlie.
Hot oooops will
become.
Fehler will cover me.

Oops Fehler or Fehler that Rules! Thanks for using my titles!

wespecz
# Posted: 17 Jun 2008 01:07

Andy_Wild

I've got problems with sending you messages at ICQ, it's simply disabled!

Have you noticed to something weird?

I'm receiving messages from you whole day but I cannot answer.

AndyWild
# Posted: 17 Jun 2008 01:14

wespecz
I don't know,what we can to do...maybe,try again?

wespecz
# Posted: 17 Jun 2008 01:17

AndyWild
I restarted it as you suggested and I wrote to you, have you received the message? I see that your ICQ is falling very often.

AndyWild
# Posted: 17 Jun 2008 01:20

wespecz
I didn't received your message...

What is going on??

RuslanaTube
# Posted: 17 Jun 2008 01:21

nikoleta_rangelova
if you're here, please, take a look at the photos of the previous page, hahaha, it is supposed to be the moonYou have some knowledge in photography (so does Katherine), may be you can explain, I'm really curious why it looks in this way

YES!! I think I saw it yesterday but Im not sure, it wasnt today I saw them for sure. Its highly interesting photos indeed. The first one is a masterpiece for sure. You took the photo without flash and in dark. Its VERY VERY difficult to take such a photo as an amateur not knowing how to take it and especially what settings to give the camera to let it snap the best results for you. Im highly impressed you managed to take such a photo, beeing a beginner who just bought your first camera. A greaty for that!!

In general, you seemes to have a natural feeling for how to take a photo to make it be an interesting view. Like I said in another topic,I really like your photos and enjoy looking at them.

Those followed when the moon seems to slip away is due to You shaking with your camera and snap a photo without flash. The camera needs long time to take the photo due to darkness and its almost impossible to do it good without a tripod. If you want good photos, like the first then its really annoying but if you want fun and effective photos like the rest, then you wouldnt mind

wespecz
As you could see in some topics, RuslanaTube is working with her new computer and probably won't visit us today

Still not yet I have any new computer. Today I have worked with completely diffrent issues, not computer related at all. I have cleaned up in our wardrobes, got rid of some stuff, among this our very first computer from 2001, from which I entered the forum once yesterday for fun.
I have helped my husband to bring home groceries and been at the guest appartment and in our basements. I tidy up there somtimes and did so today. In the basement area for the guestappartment I was very surprised when I came there. Becasuse somebody has put an MATTRESS to blow up in my area!!! I just wonder WHY!!

RuslanaTube
Good wild luck with this machine, enjoy it and find a lot of wildness in it. If I can help you with any technical stuff you know where to find me.

Thanks my friend. Im sure I will sort it out well. Im very eager AND fast when I get to do techical stuff, lol.
I was thinking of getting Windows Vista but then I suddenly get to think of Linux. I dont know what can be best, I just want THE best!

RuslanaTube
# Posted: 17 Jun 2008 01:23 - Edited by: RuslanaTube

ooopsie, what a massive long post above...poor wespi who have to run it through translator....

wespecz
I've got problems with sending you messages at ICQ, it's simply disabled!

Thats interesting. Your flower appears as grey when all others is red or green. I have wondered why.....

btw, leaving forum again. I was again working on my avatar - the FIREMOON!!

wespecz
# Posted: 17 Jun 2008 01:23

AndyWild
Greaat!!! It works

wespecz
# Posted: 17 Jun 2008 01:34

RuslanaTube
I was very surprised when I came there. Becasuse somebody has put an MATTRESS to blow up in my area!!! I just wonder WHY!!
Woow you did big cleaning, well done!

I was very surprised when I came there. Becasuse somebody has put an MATTRESS to blow up in my area!!! I just wonder WHY!!
Somebody did mess? Oops! It could be bad joke?

I was thinking of getting Windows Vista but then I suddenly get to think of Linux. I dont know what can be best, I just want THE best!
Never Linux! It's free but you will can use only programms for this operation system and especially I've heard that Linux is very complicated especially for beginners. I really don't recommend you this system. Especially your special adwanced video-editing programms probably won't work under the Linux. And Windows emulation is extremely slow.

Try Vista or XP, it doesn't matter if you will use this or this. I only can give advices especially about XP because I've got it.

wespecz
# Posted: 17 Jun 2008 01:37

nikoleta_rangelova
In our Fan Club - number of members:

Bulgaria 14
Czech Republic 14

RuslanaTube
# Posted: 17 Jun 2008 01:54 - Edited by: RuslanaTube

wespecz
Never Linux!

oopsie! the other day I heard the opposite "its the best..."
but it depends on what your requirements are of course and what you expect from it. I probably will ask the computersalesman about it to hear their say to.

I've heard that Linux is very complicated especially for beginners

Thats not a problem for me, Im not a beginner and I like complicated stuff

Especially your special adwanced video-editing programms probably won't work under the Linux.

oopsie, thats a BIG reason to NOT get it!! Thanks for your advances, I really apreciate it. I have XP too but when I get new computer it will be Vista, no matter I want it or not

wespecz
# Posted: 17 Jun 2008 02:38

RuslanaTube
the other day I heard the opposite "its the best..."
but it depends on what your requirements are of course and what you expect from it. I probably will ask the computersalesman about it to hear their say to.

Yes somebody love Linux and defending it at all costs. Especially when he/she downloads everything for free such as alternative programms for Linux which doesn't work under the Windows and opposite.

Thats not a problem for me, Im not a beginner and I like complicated stuff
Great, then! You can have linux for fun, haha.

oopsie, thats a BIG reason to NOT get it!! Thanks for your advances, I really apreciate it. I have XP too but when I get new computer it will be Vista, no matter I want it or not

Compatibility is the worst, yes. You will create document with text with programme for Linux, then send it to Windows/MS Word user and he/she will not be able to oopen it.

You can look to the manual to your programmes which operation systems their support, I recommend you this before you will buy Vista. But probably there won't be fehler.

RuslanaTube
# Posted: 17 Jun 2008 02:48

wespecz
You can look to the manual to your programmes which operation systems their support, I recommend you this before you will buy Vista

Its clearly XP but the problem would then more be that when bying a new computer the Vista will follow it either I want it or not...

btw, I changed the avatar again and I let it stay like this for the time beeing....too tired now...

wespecz
# Posted: 17 Jun 2008 02:53

RuslanaTube
Its clearly XP but the problem would then more be that when bying a new computer the Vista will follow it either I want it or not...

That's not true, if you won't ask they will give you probably Vista autoatically but you may ask for XP and they may offer you downgrade to it or sell you computer with XP. You will find value of your computer store due to their willingness. If they're good they will ensure XP for you.

btw, I changed the avatar again and I let it stay like this for the time beeing....too tired now...
I commented in Your artworks topic. Good wild night! I need to finish some stuff to school and go also to the bed.

RuslanaTube
# Posted: 17 Jun 2008 02:56

wespecz
That's not true, if you won't ask they will give you probably Vista autoatically but you may ask for XP and they may offer you downgrade to it or sell you computer with XP

oh thats intresting, thanks for that info. Im sure they would do it, I visited them the other day and had a quite long talk about computers so they are good on what they do.
Now the problem would be more from my side. I dont want XP. I want Vista....ooopsie....

Goodnight and take care!

wespecz
# Posted: 17 Jun 2008 03:06

RuslanaTube
Im sure they would do it
Great!

Now the problem would be more from my side. I dont want XP. I want Vista....ooopsie...
Your decision. Only watch out if your programmes will work with the new operation system.

Dobranish! Take care!

<< 1 ... 9 . 10 . 11 . 12 . 13 . 14 . 15 . 16 . 17 . 18 . 19 ... 49 . 50 . >>
This topic is closed. You can't post a reply.

- Forums -

Online now: Guests - 4; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 43 [29 May 2020 02:21]

These forums are running on forum software miniBB™ © 2001-2021 admin | Ruslana. Official site