hey wild.......... (15)

- Forums - Sign Up - Search - Statistics - Rules - FAQ -

- ΣκπΰΏνρόκΰ - Πσρρκθι - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Off-Topic / hey wild..........
<< 1 ... 9 . 10 . 11 . 12 . 13 . 14 . 15 . 16 . 17 . 18 . 19 ... 49 . 50 . >>
nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 20 Jun 2008 17:22

Fill the bass with water and put some fishes into it and it's done
you mean pool??omgfehler again?

wespecz
# Posted: 20 Jun 2008 17:38

you mean pool??omgfehler again?
No fehler, you understand me right! Bass full of watter and fishes.

Immagine playing on it:
bow - splash - bow - splash!

WildYennifer
# Posted: 20 Jun 2008 19:07

Hey, wild people!
I haven't been here too long... Happy to "see" you again.
(Oh, my slooow expeeeencive internet...)
Nikoleta, have you finished your reading?

wespecz
# Posted: 20 Jun 2008 19:08

WildYennifer
Hi, how are you?

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 20 Jun 2008 19:12

Nikoleta, have you finished your reading?
WE book?! Looong looong ago

Happy to "see" you again.
me too

cora
# Posted: 20 Jun 2008 19:12

Iva Barzic
last day in schoollllllll: ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))...jupiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii summerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...3 months of freedom: )))))))))))))

Congratulations!

wespecz
I acknowledged from school information system now that I passed German subject. What a pleasant information for me for this day.

Congratulations to you as well!

nikoleta_rangelova
here comes my dragon

Iva Barzic

# Posted: 20 Jun 2008 19:13

eh...i feel good na na na naaaaaaaaaaaa: )
1. grade of high school i finished

WildYennifer
# Posted: 20 Jun 2008 19:21

nikoleta_rangelova
What did you like most? Share your feelings.
By the way, wespecz, you haven't read this book, right?

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 20 Jun 2008 19:40 - Edited by: nikoleta_rangelova

WildYennifer
What did you like most? Share your feelings.
didn't I do it? In the UA topic about the book? When you asked me to not use online translator, because it was 'scary" or something lke that? remember?

somewhere in this page

to make it easier, I'll quote myself:

ok, WildYennifer, if you happen to read this-i read the book the other day(I had other work to do, that's why it took me so long). I adore the book. But it has an open ending, I'm sure it can be continued in some way.....may be later, together with the new Ruslana's project.

Strange (or not) I imagined the character of Lana, if it was the real Ruslana, in exactly this way, so I'm NOT disappointed in the least. I adore even the last words of Lana, which....have to be from Ruslana, I think, where she summarizes the whole idea of the book. They are so true for these days we live in.

The moment almost at the end of the book, where all wild go together to distract the police, in order for Lana to get to the factory, reminds me of how the different races in The Lord of the Rings gathered dogether in a fight against the evil.

These moments of the book were the strongest for me-when people unite to fight for their lives and independence from the factory.

And.......the motto of Wild Energy--"I'll find it or die", does it have a double meaning?
1. I'll find it or die trying;
2.I'll find it or die, if I don't and if I don't have a packet with synthetic energy

Anyway, Thank you for giving me tha chance to get closer to the Wild Energy world.

wespecz
# Posted: 20 Jun 2008 19:42

cora
Congratulations to you as well!
Thank you! Last exam and fehler named school is away.

WildYennifer
By the way, wespecz, you haven't read this book, right?
No I haven't. I don't have any cover of it.

flipsty
# Posted: 20 Jun 2008 22:58 - Edited by: flipsty

The state of Oklahoma declared sovereignty (this doesn't mean our state will be seceding from the Union).

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/2031217/posts

Yee-haw!

wespecz
# Posted: 21 Jun 2008 05:03

flipsty
And are you glad for this or not?

------

After the fenlering with translation to the Wiki I'm now only in the 1/2. Oops it's not as fast as I thought, it's a bit like posting to the Fan Club. Okey saving to the Word file and good bye!

Good wild night! Or maybe good wild morning!

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 21 Jun 2008 09:39

flipsty
Yee-haw!

Or maybe good wild morning!
just may beGood Wild Morning as well, but when you read this, you'll most probably reply: good wild evening

WildYennifer
# Posted: 21 Jun 2008 10:35

wespecz
Do you understand Russian?
nikoleta_rangelova
Oh, thanks. I have serious memory problems I see
The 4th part was my favourite one.

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 21 Jun 2008 11:03 - Edited by: nikoleta_rangelova

The 4th part was my favourite one.

all that happened in the factory also the life with the "wolves"

WildYennifer
# Posted: 21 Jun 2008 11:14

nikoleta_rangelova
Yes, that Yariy was sooo original person You know, I thought that Sasha Garbarchuk can play Alex's role, And Volodya can become Yariy... But now it is more Amazon than WE

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 21 Jun 2008 12:01 - Edited by: nikoleta_rangelova

I thought that Sasha Garbarchuk can play Alex's role, And Volodya can become Yariy... But now it is more Amazon than WE
hm.......the dancers, I imagined both as ones of the "flying" wild about Yariy, hm....at the beginning I liked him, but, he turned into a coward and....liar

By the way, does "Yariy", mean anything in Russian? It sounds like an adjective

what I also liked is that Lana is not presented as some Super Hero, well, she may have some "wild abilities", but she can't fight a whole army, for example, or several big guys, as happens in many movies

and it was interesting to me, why are we told her name so late in the book? and it is not her real name at all, so we never knew her name actually

WildYennifer
# Posted: 21 Jun 2008 12:42

wespecz
I've just noticed. I'm, really, not good. My mother don't want to let me to go to Trypilske kolo fest
nikoleta_rangelova
By the way, does "Yariy", mean anything in Russian?
More in ua. It is really an adjective, but it is not used with the name of some person. It is associated somehow with "young", "handsome".

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 21 Jun 2008 13:05 - Edited by: nikoleta_rangelova

My mother don't want to let me to go to Trypilske kolo fest
is it near the place you live? can't you take even your mother with you if she is afraid to let you go alone? or some good friends that your mother knows and trusts?? If you go by bus, check when are the latest buses, and if Ruslana doesn't perform last, you may go home earlier, after her performance, not after the whole event has finished ????

WildYennifer
# Posted: 21 Jun 2008 15:59

My mother doesn't want to hear about ANY of these variants (I made a silly mistake because I'm veeeeeeeery angry today, I'm just crazy!!! ) if Ruslana doesn't perform last, you may go home earlier, after her performance, not after the whole event has finished
Ruslana performs last We'll be able to return only the next day...

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 21 Jun 2008 16:04

, I'm just crazy!!!
just may be

We'll be able to return only the next day...
uffff I had the same problem when she came here last time......but I found some friends fortunatelly and I could stay there.....but for the next time it would be more impossible, waaaaaaaaa

would it be at least broadcast on your TVs?

WildYennifer
# Posted: 21 Jun 2008 16:08

nikoleta_rangelova
would it be at least broadcast on your TVs?
I doubt. Maybe our fan-club will take video-camera with them Oh, It's much easier to stand this here in this topic with you

wespecz
# Posted: 21 Jun 2008 16:09

WildYennifer
Do you understand Russian?
No but I'll start learning next term and translator will also help a lot. It will be wild learning with all of you here.

I've just noticed. I'm, really, not good. My mother don't want to let me to go to Trypilske kolo fest
Oops! Tell your mother that your life depends on this or something like this. You can't lose Ruslana! I know this ... although I can go whatever I want now I had the same restrictions in the past, too. Usually what's not important for parents is mostly the most important thing in our lifes!

Nobody could go with you! Just say Go with me ...

wespecz
# Posted: 21 Jun 2008 16:10

Online now: Guests - 3; Members - 4 [ wespecz, Anton, WildYennifer, nikoleta_rangelova ]

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 21 Jun 2008 16:12 - Edited by: nikoleta_rangelova

Oh, It's much easier to stand this here in this topic with you
wow, thanks and if there would be some online stream link on the Inet, it would be even easiER

hey hey, hey heeeeeeeeeeeeeeyoh, it is easy to give advices, I know

wespecz
# Posted: 21 Jun 2008 16:15

nikoleta_rangelova
and if there would be some online stream link on the Inet, it would be even easiER
And if it will be tubed, then it would be only great.

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 21 Jun 2008 16:29

And if it will be tubed, then it would be only great.
but if we can watch it here (all of us) it woukd be greaterand tubed after it-the greatest

uffff, I'm here again, I'm supposed to be dtudying now fehler, bye

wespecz
# Posted: 21 Jun 2008 16:58

but if we can watch it here (all of us) it woukd be greaterand tubed after it-the greatest
Exactly like with Tavria games! It was great to see fan's chat during the stream and also great tubing which RuslanaTube attached a lot of effort.

uffff, I'm here again, I'm supposed to be dtudying now fehler, bye
Pfff learning is fehler! No doubt about this. I wish you wild end of this very soon! I end at Tuesday and then hop Wednesday - return the student's record book and Tuesday hop hop to the work.

WildYennifer
# Posted: 21 Jun 2008 17:38

nikoleta_rangelova
wespecz
Thank you both!
wespecz
I've just told my mother that my life depends on it. I want to see real Ruslana!
Becides, have you ever seen her? (you too, nikoleta_rangelova)

wespecz
# Posted: 21 Jun 2008 17:45 - Edited by: wespecz

WildYennifer
I've just told my mother that my life depends on it. I want to see real Ruslana!
Great! Best wildest luck to you and I hope that your mother will understand who's fuel for our lifes!

Becides, have you ever seen her? (you too, nikoleta_rangelova)
Me not. Nikoleta met her in person. It was the best event in her life I think.

<< 1 ... 9 . 10 . 11 . 12 . 13 . 14 . 15 . 16 . 17 . 18 . 19 ... 49 . 50 . >>
This topic is closed. You can't post a reply.

- Forums -

Online now: Guests - 10; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 43 [29 May 2020 02:21]

These forums are running on web forum software miniBB™ © 2001-2021 admin | Ruslana. Official site