hey wild.......... (19)

- Forums - Sign Up - Search - Statistics - Rules - FAQ -

- ΣκπΰΏνρόκΰ - Πσρρκθι - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Off-Topic / hey wild..........
<< 1 ... 18 . 19 . 20 . 21 . 22 . 23 . 24 . 25 . 26 . 27 . 28 ... 49 . 50 . >>
Spacytoon
# Posted: 25 Jun 2008 22:31

Iva Barzic
hy Iva, what are you up to?=)

wespecz
sorry for your exam..but have luck in autumn!!! and thanks, hope this summer will be not worse than previous one;)
my plans now include visiting at least several Ruslana concerts and especially this forum

RuslanaTube
hi dear wild friend!!
i have mailed you, did you check?=) and also thanks for sms!!

wespecz
# Posted: 25 Jun 2008 22:43

Spacytoon
sorry for your exam..but have luck in autumn!!! and thanks, hope this summer will be not worse than previous one;)
Thank you but you don't need to be sorry. It was just my laziness who has spoiled the exam. :P

Summer will be only better and better! This is my first summer here with all of you and Ruslana "online"

Spacytoon
# Posted: 25 Jun 2008 23:09

wespecz
i have sent smth to the new wild email!
you and Nikoleta can check=)

tis will be a hot wild summer!!!^.^

wespecz
# Posted: 25 Jun 2008 23:22 - Edited by: wespecz

Spacytoon
tis will be a hot wild summer!!!^.^
Indeed, with love and wildness always here!

Hop hey thanks a lot, I replied!

For others please note that this e-mail is only for fun. Please don't send here any e-mails regarding something around Fan Club, Ruslana or anything which needs our attention. Use our e-mails.

wespecz
# Posted: 26 Jun 2008 00:54

I get up at 6:00 and to go the work so see you soon and have a nice wild sunny time!

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 26 Jun 2008 09:45

hop hop, It's to get up and see the forum full of wonderful news

good wild morning

I get up at 6:00and to go the work so see you soon and have a nice wild sunny time!

have a wild time at work thenthanks for the wild sunny time, haha it will be, I suppose

WildYennifer
# Posted: 26 Jun 2008 10:57

Hi! I've been without internet! Happy to be back!
I'm going to the fest! I'll see Ruslanka!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 26 Jun 2008 11:29 - Edited by: nikoleta_rangelova

WildYennifer
great!! will you do what is said here? http://www.ruslana.ua/ua/action.php

I mean, buy an album and get a propusk do fen zonata? get a pass to the fanzone??

Will there be other people from the forum, for example? Or you'll go alone?

wespecz
# Posted: 26 Jun 2008 18:04

I wish all of you a lot of in theese wonderful days!

nikoleta_rangelova
have a wild time at work thenthanks for the wild sunny time, haha it will be, I suppose
Thanks a lot! Work gave me a lot of Energy which I want to use now. It was funny - in the corridor was some woman dressed as a fox and offered some services.

Okay for the success when boss spoted me wrote for me immediately exchanges also for the next week. So free only in Tuesday and Thursday.

WildYennifer
Hi! I've been without internet! Happy to be back!
I'm going to the fest! I'll see Ruslanka!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was thinking that one white avatar with black WE wheel is missing here. Welcome back and once again enjoy Ruslana's concert!

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 26 Jun 2008 18:17

wespecz
hop hop, great that you have LOTS of WE

a colleague of mine just sent me the topics for the next exam via skype, hahaha, wooow, 3 of them aren't there, let's hope they won't be at the examand a boy had said he'd upload all the topic on the Inet and if you have Inet on your phone........woooow, wild cheting it would be, hahaha, well, I don't have and.imagine, at the exam, 120 students staring their mobile phones, hahaha, it won't be suspicious at all

wespecz
# Posted: 26 Jun 2008 18:23

nikoleta_rangelova
hop hop, great that you have LOTS of WE
Thank you!

a colleague of mine just sent me the topics for the next exam via skype, hahaha, wooow, 3 of them aren't there, let's hope they won't be at the exam
Wow they're secret in Bulgaria? Oopsie!
Here it would be really fehler if teacher won't post them somewhere in time.

and a boy had said he'd upload all the topic on the Inet and if you have Inet on your phone........woooow, wild cheting it would be, hahaha, well, I don't have
I've got it and it was funny when talking in the FehCQ via mobile phone - but it ate 8 Euros for 15 minutes of chatting. Oopsie! But fehler was that it's probably counting due to the number of contacts you have.

and.imagine, at the exam, 120 students staring their mobile phones, hahaha, it won't be suspicious at all
Just maybe. Depends on the teacher. But yes this wuld be veeery suspicious.

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 26 Jun 2008 18:39

Wow they're secret in Bulgaria? Oopsie!
what do you mean? we have 15 topics which we have to know and if we're lucky, the teacher will give 2 topics from which we cah choose, if not -only one. I meant that my colleague didn't send me all the topics, there weren't 3 of them in the files she sent me But one of them I learned today, so, it seems to me I don't have only 2 now never mind, Syntax will be fehler, hahaha

I've got it and it was funny when talking in the FehCQ via mobile phone - but it ate 8 Euros for 15 minutes of chatting.
well, I have, but it is really slow, so it is almost as if I don't have I've tried to enter Ruslana's site when I didn't have a PC, but it didn't work..........

wespecz
# Posted: 26 Jun 2008 19:01

what do you mean? we have 15 topics which we have to know and if we're lucky, the teacher will give 2 topics from which we cah choose, if not -only one. I meant that my colleague didn't send me all the topics, there weren't 3 of them in the files she sent me But one of them I learned today, so, it seems to me I don't have only 2 now never mind, Syntax will be fehler, hahaha
So you mean all the questions prepaired to the learning ... not special list of questions which will be in the exam? Okey never mind.

I also received the same or if not I simply asked for this. That's our not going to the facultative lectures - that why we don't learn from the notebook but need prepaired questions to the exam.

well, I have, but it is really slow, so it is almost as if I don't have I've tried to enter Ruslana's site when I didn't have a PC, but it didn't work..........
Me too but it gives me only sites which are for wap. You can't enter the site which don't have wap version. But weird is that there is google search in my mobile phoone but not possibility to fill normal internet adress when you know it.

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 26 Jun 2008 19:20 - Edited by: nikoleta_rangelova

wespecz
So you mean all the questions prepaired to the learning ... not special list of questions which will be in the exam? Okey never mind.
no, we usually have ONLY the questions, for example: What is Syntax, bla bla.
and 15 such questions for which we have t prepare from the books we are "adviced" to read and from the lectures. But simply today some guy found the the book from which we have to study somewhere on the internet and copied and pasted what we need to read (only) and sent it to us, so that we don't need to dig all the books we have to read in order to find the answer to a certain question. But it won't help me, because I don't understand much of the issue anyway Only it will spare me the time for searching for the info , which is actually the worse part. The learning itself takes me no more than half an hour, but to find what I need and systematize it is the biggest problem

That's our not going to the facultative lectures - that why we don't learn from the notebook but need prepaired questions to the exam.
no, that's what annoys me MUCH. I do go to the seminars and lectures, but it doesn't matter. The teacher draws something on the board somebody asks something and instead of clear explanation, they both start elaborating and it becomes a reall mess. Or the other teacher-her lectures pass in the form of a constant questioning the students. Well, I don't want the opinion of my colleagues, I want to hear HER-the one who is supposed to know a bit more on the subject. But even then, when she dictates us to write something, she READS it from her own notes. ?????? And they just made her a professor. And last year-in another subject British Culture and Society-the teacher was also reading throughout the whole lectures. At least she used to read slowly so that I could write down every word. Well, I failed the exam. And I had written what SHE had given us at the lectures. I'm more than sure about that. So, it seemed to me that she had given herself that bad mark

but need prepaired questions to the exam.
I prepare my questions myself this what I received now will undergo a total reconstruction

but not possibility to fill normal internet adress when you know it.

yes, same fehler.........I have participated only in some internet chat provided by my mobile opearator

===I noticed,,,,,,when you don't have an avatar at MSN, you appear as a silhouette of a....UFO hahhahahaha

wespecz
# Posted: 26 Jun 2008 21:27

nikoleta_rangelova
and 15 such questions for which we have t prepare from the books we are "adviced" to read and from the lectures.
Lol same here, "only" we have 25 questions, not 15 *japo* lucky you.

But simply today some guy found the the book from which we have to study somewhere on the internet and copied and pasted what we need to read (only) and sent it to us
Here it goes usually in the way that somebody who is attaching too much effort to the learning prepair answers to all the questions and it's on you to learn them only.

But it won't help me, because I don't understand much of the issue anyway
*ufo* Deja vu. I saw this somewhere. Just maybe this was my statistics subject.

no, that's what annoys me MUCH. I do go to the seminars and lectures, but it doesn't matter. The teacher draws something on the board somebody asks something and instead of clear explanation, they both start elaborating and it becomes a reall mess.
OMG too active students! Fehler!

I want to hear HER-the one who is supposed to know a bit more on the subject. But even then, when she dictates us to write something, she READS it from her own notes. ?????? And they just made her a professor.
Don't take care of this. The best is when you have your notes in your notebook secured and doesn't matter how I think.

Well, I failed the exam. And I had written what SHE had given us at the lectures. I'm more than sure about that. So, it seemed to me that she had given herself that bad mark
I'm sorry for you that you failed. It was in this term? Oopsie when will you try again?
What does it mean "I had written what she has given us at the lectures?"
You wrote it to some questionnaire?

I prepare my questions myself this what I received now will undergo a total reconstruction
Wow good for you with this! No effrot for school like this way in my side. Effort for supporting Ruslana? Every time. But for school? Never.

===I noticed,,,,,,when you don't have an avatar at MSN, you appear as a silhouette of a....UFO hahhahahaha
I see some not very good figure. But ufo?

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 26 Jun 2008 21:54

I'm sorry for you that you failed. It was in this term? Oopsie when will you try again?
What does it mean "I had written what she has given us at the lectures?"
You wrote it to some questionnaire?

no, no, It was last year, I passed it in September last year( my second try). I had written in my exam paper, as answers to the questions, the information she had given us at the lectures--->this that you;re supposed to write down and to be of some use to you for the exam. So, I wrote at the exam what she had given as at the lectures, HER lectures

I see some not very good figure. But ufo?
hahaha, it looks to me like UFO with some long ears, never mind, haha

OMG too active students! Fehler!
too active fehler

Iva Barzic

# Posted: 26 Jun 2008 23:02

i just came back from work...uff im tired...going sleep...see ya tmrw

luv ya all

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 26 Jun 2008 23:07

Iva Barzic
hi, Ivkahi and see you

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 27 Jun 2008 14:07 - Edited by: nikoleta_rangelova

one topic for the exam learned (may be) while in the headphones Amazonka was playing......... next topic----Dyki Tantsi from the speakers....... 3rd topic--in silence........that's why I don't remember anything may be.........hahaha

wespecz
I'm watching again and again your animation in the post above

Iva Barzic

# Posted: 27 Jun 2008 19:38

nikoleta_rangelova
hi

Spacytoon
# Posted: 27 Jun 2008 19:49

hi friends!

nikoleta_rangelova
do you have an exam soon?..weell,big wild luck then!!!

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 27 Jun 2008 20:07

Spacytoon
Iva Barzic
Hi, again

do you have an exam soon?..weell,big wild luck then!!!

haha, thanks, although this would be hm....only my first try for this exam

wespecz
# Posted: 27 Jun 2008 20:13

Hello all of you!!! Today I come late to the work and only boss's words were Never mind. That's one word in CZ - Nevadí.

nikoleta_rangelova

I'm watching again and again your animation in the post above
Thanks although it's older artwork it's actual now when we all fehlered school.

Iva Barzic
Spacytoon
Hello have wonderful day and be wild!

Spacytoon
# Posted: 27 Jun 2008 20:37

nikoleta_rangelova
im sure you will pass it! dont think abt failure or fehler..
even if its so, you always have a chance

Spacytoon
# Posted: 27 Jun 2008 20:38

wespecz
diakuyu!! tobi takoj 4udovogo ve4ora

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 27 Jun 2008 20:42

Spacytoon
woooooooooooooow, I assume you've been around long enough to get to know the fehler

f its so, you always have a chance
yes

wespecz
although it's older artwork it's actual now when we all fehlered school.

hahaha,, it will be actual for me 2 more years, at least, hahaha

wespecz
# Posted: 27 Jun 2008 20:44

Spacytoon
Thank you! Dobryi vechir to you as well! Sun is shinning, fields are gold and woods are wild. In the horizon are deep Novohradské Mountains. No wind, just great!

You're also doing some exams now? Or you ended already?

Spacytoon
# Posted: 27 Jun 2008 20:45

nikoleta_rangelova
though i studied German at uni, its more correct to name this word a kind of forum slang

wespecz
# Posted: 27 Jun 2008 20:46 - Edited by: wespecz

nikoleta_rangelova
hahaha,, it will be actual for me 2 more years, at least, hahaha
He kick the chool down again and again and it appears again and again. Okey is it Phoenix? Noo we just need more guitars.

Online now: Guests - 2; Members - 3 [ wespecz, Spacytoon, nikoleta_rangelova ]

Welcome wild chatters!

Spacytoon
# Posted: 27 Jun 2008 22:58

wespecz
ou,very lovely landscape you mentioned..you live nearby mountains? soo cool!!

if you have any pics to share here?..

i'm happy to finish with them,at least for this year..ahh..nice

<< 1 ... 18 . 19 . 20 . 21 . 22 . 23 . 24 . 25 . 26 . 27 . 28 ... 49 . 50 . >>
This topic is closed. You can't post a reply.

- Forums -

Online now: Guests - 2; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 43 [29 May 2020 02:21]

These forums are running on community script miniBB™ © 2001-2021 admin | Ruslana. Official site