hey wild.......... (48)

- Forums - Sign Up - Search - Statistics - Rules - FAQ -

- ΣκπΰΏνρόκΰ - Πσρρκθι - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Off-Topic / hey wild..........
<< 1 ... 45 . 46 . 47 . 48 . 49 . 50 . >>
wespecz
# Posted: 3 Sep 2008 18:07 - Edited by: wespecz

Indeed, Niki! So edit: See you soon!

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 4 Sep 2008 14:55 - Edited by: nikoleta_rangelova

wespecz
zdrasti greetings to Pisek sity

RuslanaTube
# Posted: 4 Sep 2008 15:42

wespecz
What do you mean by this? You don't like staying here only due to another computer?

yes, to use a computer that is not mine is extremely umconfortable as it dont have my settings or anything that is mine. It concerns everything, not only the forum of course. Like to check emails will require me to enter login and password in ten diffrent places while Im at my own computer do it with pushing only one single button and see everything at once for example.
Its a lot of things like that making me simply not interested to use a computer at all.... because no other computer than my own allows me to multitask.
Now I just found out that my own computer have such a failure that require it to be sent in to service. This process will take about two weeks

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 4 Sep 2008 15:46

require me to enter login and password in ten diffrent places while Im at my own computer do it with pushing only one single button and see everything at once for example.

hahaha, yes, as with my Pc at work now, hahaha, but yes, securty requires effort, wow, but at least I finally remembered all my passwords

I just found out that my own computer have such a failure that require it to be sent in to service
wasn't your computer a new one?

cora
# Posted: 4 Sep 2008 20:43

RuslanaTube

Welcome back!

This process will take about two weeks

Oh, no

Like to check emails will require me to enter login and password in ten diffrent places while Im at my own computer do it with pushing only one single button and see everything at once for example.

I have sent you an email. Have you received it?

wespecz
# Posted: 4 Sep 2008 21:00

nikoleta_rangelova
zdrasti greetings to Pisek sity
Na na nay na na naaa thanks so much! Now I'm at home.

It was great to enjoy the music in the bus for so long time. I heard Ruslana approximately 70 % times, 10 % was Tiësto's and 20 % belonged to another artists. I had espcially Drum'n'dance way.

And friend has helped me very much! Thank you!!!

RuslanaTube
Now I just found out that my own computer have such a failure that require it to be sent in to service. This process will take about two weeks
That's really long! Oh no! I could not immagine being without compputer where all the friends are. I wish you to spend this time as fastest as possible and be wild with us!

nikoleta_rangelova
hahaha, yes, as with my Pc at work now, hahaha, but yes, securty requires effort, wow, but at least I finally remembered all my passwords
I'm not friend of automatic log-ins and internet startings. I want to start every messengers and all the other possible log-ins by myself to have the control.

Yes, remembering is cool - human can remember a lot. And school is here to test how much nonsenses you can remember and where are borders of our "hard-discs."

wespecz
# Posted: 4 Sep 2008 23:52 - Edited by: wespecz

WiLd_ChRIs
(From the Wild Energy album - release info and tracks topic)

yeah *g* You can me invite on a concert :D or you give me the Wild Energy album :D OR both *g*.
Okey Ruslana, please visit Germany soon.

yeah wild dance so loud that everyone can listen too :D but my subwoofer has only 450Watt :( it is not few but it goes even more

450 OOOMG! I've got 75 (150 is power of the whole speaker system) and it's really too much! I set my subwoofer to 10 % of its power because it's enough. If it's more than room is starting really shaking.

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 5 Sep 2008 05:55

wespecz
And school is here to test how much nonsenses you can remember and where are borders of our "hard-discs."

hm, yes, for syntax I have only 2-3KB left

I'm not friend of automatic log-ins and internet startings
I think I shouldn't do it either, hahaha, the PC takes ages to load everything

And friend has helped me very much! Thank you!!!

Great!

wespecz
# Posted: 5 Sep 2008 11:04

nikoleta_rangelova
hm, yes, for syntax I have only 2-3KB left
Although capacity of brain is several terrabytes I think that I saved 0 kB, MB or GB ... that's not important ... for statistics.

I think I shouldn't do it either, hahaha, the PC takes ages to load everything
Hmm yes booting is slow process - I noticed that especially anti-virus is taking a time to launch. When you turn computer on you can have a coffee in the meantime or do something else.

Great!
Yes he brought me a lot of light to it but now I must take a look also myself to made it.

WiLd_ChRIs
# Posted: 5 Sep 2008 11:52

wespecz
My 4 Satellite Speakers has 70 Watt, my Center-Lautsprecher has 90 Watt and my Subwoofer has 450 Watt :D. If I have everything on full power, I can the whole apartment (wohnung?!?) bring to dance *g*.
But this liked not our neighbours :D :D :D :D

wespecz
# Posted: 5 Sep 2008 11:59 - Edited by: wespecz

WiLd_ChRIs
When mine sounds like launching rocket in full power (I tried it only three times, 50 % of the power is hard enough for dially use) then your must break the house I guess.

I can immagine that, poor neighbours.

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 5 Sep 2008 12:03

wespecz
When you turn computer on you can have a coffee in the meantime or do something else.
exactly what I do

I must take a look also myself to made it.
UFFF, :F:F

WiLd_ChRIs

hehe, they don't like Ruslana? hahaha

WiLd_ChRIs
# Posted: 5 Sep 2008 12:16

wespecz
When mine sounds like launching rocket in full power (I tried it only three times, 50 % of the power is hard enough for dially use) then your must break the house I guess.

My Downfire Subwoofer has a 38cm membranes

nikoleta_rangelova
hehe, they don't like Ruslana? hahaha

hm ... well ... another reason could be the vibrating glasses in their housing.

i mean ... everybody must love ruslana *g*

wespecz
# Posted: 5 Sep 2008 12:17

nikoleta_rangelova
exactly what I do
Yes you like it I know.

UFFF, :F:F
Ruslanning first!

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 5 Sep 2008 12:17

WiLd_ChRIs
another reason could be the vibrating glasses in their housing

Oh, that's not relly a reason

WiLd_ChRIs
# Posted: 5 Sep 2008 12:35

nikoleta_rangelova
Will you be my neighbor *g*?

wespecz
# Posted: 5 Sep 2008 12:37 - Edited by: wespecz

WiLd_ChRIs
Will you be my neighbor *g*?
This is only neighbour who will asking for more and more Ruslana. But forget Nirvana.

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 5 Sep 2008 12:42

WiLd_ChRIs
wespe replied instead of me Ruslana=Nirvana

WiLd_ChRIs
# Posted: 5 Sep 2008 12:42

wespecz
I hear no Nirvana in my freetime almost only ruslana or böhse onkelz

wespecz
# Posted: 5 Sep 2008 12:46 - Edited by: wespecz

WiLd_ChRIs
Das Lexikon kennt das Wort "böse" aber nicht "böhse. Böse Onkels? Was sie machen?

WiLd_ChRIs
# Posted: 5 Sep 2008 12:50

wespecz
yeah das Lexikon *jokingly* aber der Namer der Band ist "Böhse Onkelz" look here . sie machen Rock-Musik

wespecz
# Posted: 5 Sep 2008 12:54

WiLd_ChRIs
Aha so das Name ist nicht richtig für das Lexikon. Kennst du die Gruppe Kabát? Sie singen schwer rock auch.

WiLd_ChRIs
# Posted: 5 Sep 2008 13:00

Kabát ist eine sehr erfolgreiche Tscheschiche Rockband oder? Ich glaube die habe ich schoneinmal gesehn.

Böhse Onkelz - Kirche
URL

wespecz
# Posted: 5 Sep 2008 13:07

WiLd_ChRIs
Kabát ist eine sehr erfolgreiche Tscheschiche Rockband oder? Ich glaube die habe ich schoneinmal gesehn.
Ja, genau! Du kennst Kabát? Ich bin angenehm überrascht.

Böhse Onkelz - Kirche
URL

Ja, rock! Hörst du gern Nightwish?

WiLd_ChRIs
# Posted: 5 Sep 2008 13:19 - Edited by: WiLd_ChRIs

wespecz
Bei uns gibt es einen Club der heißt "Eimer" da spielen viele Rockbands . Wir hatte schon Konflikt dorten und eine schwedische Rockband. Ich frag mal meine Kumpels, aber ich bin mir sicher wir waren schonmal auf einem Festival wo diese Band gespielt hat .

Naja Nightwish gefällt mir nicht so :(

wespecz
# Posted: 5 Sep 2008 13:34 - Edited by: wespecz

WiLd_ChRIs
Du hasst einen Club wo du die Musik zusamen genießen? Das ist schön! Ich glaube dass ein Tag wir werden das Club für Ruslana haben!

WiLd_ChRIs
# Posted: 5 Sep 2008 14:38

yeah ein Ruslana Club wäre sensationel!!! Am besten hier in Meerane *g* dann hätte ich auch was davon .

wespecz
# Posted: 5 Sep 2008 14:59

One cool video to Ruslana's music which is cover to Oi zairai mi, muzichenku. It's great videomix!

WiLd_ChRIs
# Posted: 5 Sep 2008 15:07

uhi very hot video but i can not see ruslana :p

wespecz
# Posted: 5 Sep 2008 16:37 - Edited by: wespecz

WiLd_ChRIs
uhi very hot video but i can not see ruslana :p
You can hear her singing. No there is not Ruslana in the video.

<< 1 ... 45 . 46 . 47 . 48 . 49 . 50 . >>
This topic is closed. You can't post a reply.

- Forums -

Online now: Guests - 4; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 73 [4 Oct 2019 13:10]

These forums are running on free forum software miniBB™ © 2001-2019 admin | Ruslana. Official site