hey wild.......... (7)

- Forums - Sign Up - Search - Statistics - Rules - FAQ -

-  -  - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Off-Topic / hey wild..........
<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 . 8 . 9 . 10 ... 49 . 50 . >>
Chibi
# Posted: 28 Aug 2007 20:58

: COUNTRY
: REGION
: CITY
: address
: telephone
E-Mail: email
website

Iva Barzic

# Posted: 24 Sep 2007 18:02

Chibi
hey...what's up?

Iva Barzic

# Posted: 2 Mar 2008 18:58

Chibi
chibi...where are you?come to me...:p

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 5 Jun 2008 23:23

hey wild!

am I in the mood of the topic

wespecz
# Posted: 5 Jun 2008 23:33

OMG fehlering will continue here!

Let's go!

RRRR......R......R.....RRR....R..............R........R.....R..... R
R......R....R......R...R..........R.............R.R......RR...R.....R.R
RRRR......R......R.....RRR....R............R...R.....R..R.R....R...R
R......R....R......R.......... R..R...........RRRRR...R...RR...RRRRR
R........R....RRR.......RRR....RRRRR..R........R..R.....R..R........R

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 5 Jun 2008 23:34 - Edited by: nikoleta_rangelova

So this will be our new "home" for the time being? Our new FreeWildChat due to Iva's wish. OK, Iva Barzic, come and bring to life your own topicor at least help us do it

wespecz
# Posted: 5 Jun 2008 23:37 - Edited by: wespecz

Okey what will be the name of tne next free wild chat?

Free Wild Chat!! Part 2
or Free Wild Chat II
or Free Wild Chat!!!

or Free Wild Cat!!!

love

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 5 Jun 2008 23:40 - Edited by: nikoleta_rangelova

Free Wild Life through Free Wild Chat among Free Wild Cats btw, how long can a title of a topic be? not much, I guess, I shall try sometime

wow, Iguess, at some future time, when we read this free topics and we will have almost forgotten what about we have talked, it will seem really funny

wespecz
# Posted: 5 Jun 2008 23:43

Okey let's spam. This is small modiffication after the first one.

RRRR......u......U.....SSS....L.............A........N.....N......A
R......R....u......U...S..........L............A.A......NN...N.....A.A
RRRR......U......U.....SSS....L...........A...A.....N..N.N....A...A
R......R....U......U.......... S..L..........AAAAA...N...NN...AAAAA
R........R....UUU.......SSS....LLLLL..A........A..N.....N..A........A

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 5 Jun 2008 23:46

wespecz
This is small modiffication after the first one.
great! Every letter made up of small of its kind, haha Go go Go wild!!

wespecz
# Posted: 5 Jun 2008 23:52

Free Wild Life through Free Wild Chat among Free Wild Cats btw, how long can a title of a topic be? not much, I guess, I shall try sometime
Lol what about Free Wild Life only?

WildYennifer
# Posted: 6 Jun 2008 07:43

wespecz
New name - Free the Wildest Chat

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 6 Jun 2008 07:45 - Edited by: nikoleta_rangelova

wespecz
Lol what about Free Wild Life only?
the other wasn't serious, omg

let me test if this topic works with saying good morning

Good Wild Morniiiiing yeah, works
So...we're planning what the name of the next tpoic will be at the beginning of this? ommggg

WildYeniffer, good idea also This post of yours surprised, me, hahaha, wespe was before me and now suddenly you appearedwelcome to the new old free topic

I just discvered that I had set the alarm to ring an hour later , oooooooooooooooooooops, well half the seminar will go without me I suppose

wespecz
# Posted: 6 Jun 2008 14:04 - Edited by: wespecz

WildYennifer
New name - Free the Wildest Chat
Also great! Fantastic, we can vote. I know the website where we can start voting for something so let's go wild some day when this topic will be finished.

nikoleta_rangelova
let me test if this topic works with saying good morning
Good wiiiiiiiiiiiildest afternoon! Yes it works hey ya!

So...we're planning what the name of the next tpoic will be at the beginning of this? ommggg

I just discvered that I had set the alarm to ring an hour later , oooooooooooooooooooops, well half the seminar will go without me I suppose
Well done! One day I came late of one hour to the work and nobody has noticed so I had one hour for free.

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 6 Jun 2008 16:43

wespecz
some day when this topic will be finished
It seems to me, it won't be a long waiting

One day I came late of one hour to the work and nobody has noticed so I had one hour for free.
hahaha, gerat for you At Uni, they notice most of the time, but almost never they pay attentionwhich is good of courseExcept when we have a seminar and you have to cross the room in front of th eteacher in order to find a free seat, oooops

wespecz
# Posted: 6 Jun 2008 17:09

nikoleta_rangelova
It seems to me, it won't be a long waiting

At Uni, they notice most of the time, but almost never they pay attentionwhich is good of courseExcept when we have a seminar and you have to cross the room in front of th eteacher in order to find a free seat, oooops
Haha yes they don't pay attention. You need to come but when it doesn't matter. Means to the seminars, lectures are optional.

And when you come late to the seminar, just say sorry and it's secured. Your line in the attendance list is secured. Doesn't matter when you come. And if you even don't come you may ask friends and they will do the line for you! Three absenteeisms are allowed in each subject during the term and if you have more or if your friends didn't help you you always receive short seminar work to write and it's secured. Isn't it beautiful?

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 6 Jun 2008 17:24

wespecz
Means to the seminars, lectures are optional.
indeed, the problem is that the info you need later for the exam, is given to you at the lectures. So you have to go at the seminars to have the needed attendance percentage, and to lectures-in order to heve something to study later-usually your notes. But in many subjects you have to copy textbooks. Noone puts them on the internet. Except in literature-the teacher copies everything from wiki, omg-you can see even the blue links when you download the file from your mail.

Three absenteeisms are allowed in each subject during the term and if you have more or if your friends didn't help you you always receive short seminar work to write and it's secured. Isn't it beautiful?
here there wasn't anything like this, but recently, since we started not visiting one particular seminar very often, the teacher introduced this system: every time you're present, you sign on a sheet of paper next to your name. At the end, if you have less than 10 signatures, you're not allowed to sit through the exam. In order to be let at the exam, you'll have to re-write almost the whole textbook in grammar by hand flush the teacher-her seminars are one of the most useless

wespecz
# Posted: 6 Jun 2008 18:28

nikoleta_rangelova
So you have to go at the seminars to have the needed attendance percentage, and to lectures-in order to heve something to study later-usually your notes.
But in many subjects you have to copy textbooks. Noone puts them on the internet.
Here usually somebody rewrite the text from the lectures and share it in the internet and others copy it and use it.

here there wasn't anything like this, but recently, since we started not visiting one particular seminar very often, the teacher introduced this system: every time you're present, you sign on a sheet of paper next to your name.
So ask somebody to write fake signature for you and it will be the same as here.

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 6 Jun 2008 18:43

So ask somebody to write fake signature for you and it will be the same as here.
hehe, we are usually not more than 20 people at seminars and the teacher can count to 20, unfortunatelly

wespecz
# Posted: 6 Jun 2008 19:23

hehe, we are usually not more than 20 people at seminars and the teacher can count to 20, unfortunatelly
Here too, it's always fear if teacher will discover this but I've never noticed if this has happened.

Beloved Free Wild Chat is now in the middle of the forum list. Let's finish this topic until it will dissappear!

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 6 Jun 2008 19:42

Beloved Free Wild Chat is now in the middle of the forum list. Let's finish this topic until it will dissappear!
wooooooooow, we'll need help from the other member of the wild spam trio, hahaha, we are a bit slow now, I think. We can't open the 8th page.......and the 7th was even started by other membersMay be if you flood it with some.......reptiles and insects it will go faster?hahaha, no I'm kidding

Iva Barzic

# Posted: 6 Jun 2008 19:50

hello everybody...how are you all?
wow,cool...
RRRR......u......U.....SSS....L.............A........N.....N......A
R......R....u......U...S..........L............A.A......NN...N.....A.A
RRRR......U......U.....SSS....L...........A...A.....N..N.N....A...A
R......R....U......U.......... S..L..........AAAAA...N...NN...AAAAA
R........R....UUU.......SSS....LLLLL..A........A..N.....N..A........A
i like this

wespecz
# Posted: 6 Jun 2008 19:55

hello everybody...how are you all?
Hi Ivka! Perfect, thanks! What about you? And welcome in your topic!

i like this
Thanks!

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 6 Jun 2008 19:57

Iva Barzic
hop hop, welcome to your topic, indeed, hahaha We are great and wild, what about you? How is Maths?

Iva Barzic

# Posted: 6 Jun 2008 20:17

wespecz
What about you?
i'm fine
And welcome in your topic!
thank you
nikoleta_rangelova
hop hop, welcome to your topic, indeed, hahaha

We are great and wild, what about you?
im fine wild ................
How is Maths?
cheky haven't ask me yet,maybe next week he will ask me

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 6 Jun 2008 20:21

cheky haven't ask me yet,maybe next week he will ask me
checky?

wespecz
# Posted: 6 Jun 2008 20:30 - Edited by: wespecz

Maths
Last year was math last time ever ... lol it was huuge celebration. But now statistics. And fehler is fehlering again.

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 7 Jun 2008 13:55

hop hop, nobody here againI also don't have some stunning presence here, haha

Iva Barzic

# Posted: 7 Jun 2008 15:03

nikoleta_rangelova
his surname is červar and we all call him cheky:p
wespecz
i'll have maths 3 more years...grrrr i wanna dieeeeeeeee

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 7 Jun 2008 15:36 - Edited by: nikoleta_rangelova

Iva Barzic
the last year is the easiestat least it was in my town and high schoolalmost nobody visited the classes and the teachers seemed to not really mind.Only people who needed marks attended the classes. And the teachers changed. They treated us as already grown up, were more tolerant.......the whole year there were almost no many new lessons, it was like a revision of all we had studied the previous years. So, the serious Maths may be only 2 years more

<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 . 8 . 9 . 10 ... 49 . 50 . >>
This topic is closed. You can't post a reply.

- Forums -

Online now: Guests - 6; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 247 [7 Jun 2019 14:16]

These forums are running on PHP forum software miniBB™ © 2001-2019 admin | Ruslana. Official site