- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics - Rules - FAQ -

- ΣκπΰΏνρόκΰ - Πσρρκθι - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Off-Topic / Esther's Adventures/News/Ramblings
. 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 . 8 . 9 . 10 ... 27 . 28 . >>
Esther
# Posted: 27 Aug 2007 18:02 - Edited by: Esther

<b>A Wild hello!!!
<br>
<br>Here I will post my report of Ireland and well discuss stuff that is Ireland related.
<br>
<br>Wild Greetings,
<br>Esther</b>
<br>
<br><b>Christiane</b>
<br><i> so you can practice there and maybe you can join the musicians in one of the local pubs one day </i>
<br>Whahahaha I hope so but I doubt it haha I am just to slow with my fingers on a tin whistle. I don't dare to bring my flute with me to Ireland.
<br>
<br><i>That´s going to be a real challenge for you since Gaelic isn´t easy to learn and you can´t compare the language with English</i>
<br>I know I have seen the Irish version of wikipedia haha. It looked soo cool but at the same time I was thinking how am I ever going to understand that!!!
<br>
<br><i>. Do you know Michael Flatley´s latest show "Celtic Tiger"?</i>
<br>Yes but not that long a few days ago I was searching for info about Micael and the music when I saw things from Celtic Tiger. This morning I have watched several pieces on youtube. It looks very very coool. But I like Feet of flames better.
<br>
<br><b>cora</b>
<br><i>But then we would never get the new album in the shops </i>
<br>Hahahaha I doubt that too!!
<br>
<br><i>Why did you choose Ireland for your au-pair position?</i>
<br>Well I am into folkmusic, love nature, like the irish accent, didn't want to learn another language like italian, spanish or french, it is a celtic land, scotland wasn't on the list where they placed au pairs, London has got too much au pairs so it would be difficult to find a family, you earn a bit more money in Ireland, the information about irish irish families was very good and I always wanted to go to Ireland someday. First I thought about going to Vienna but they couldn't give me the garance that I would be actually IN Vienna or somewhere else in Austria. I thought about Vienna because of Samson and Arnold. I thought it would be good to go somewhere I allready knew people.

Iva Barzic

# Posted: 27 Aug 2007 18:56

Esther
great...waitin' for your report;)!

ruslanasite
# Posted: 27 Aug 2007 20:21

Esther

Cool!

Christiane
# Posted: 27 Aug 2007 22:50 - Edited by: Christiane

Esther
Here I will post my report of Ireland and well discuss stuff that is Ireland related.
I´m also curious about your report. So what date are you going to leave for Ireland?

I don't dare to bring my flute with me to Ireland.
Oh, don´t worry, the Irish might encourage you to play. But I also didn´t play in a pub before, to be honest ;-)

This morning I have watched several pieces on youtube. It looks very very coool. But I like Feet of flames better.
Feet of flames is a fantastic show, I also like it. But I also like Celtic Tiger, cause the show is about the Irish history from the Celts to St. Patrick and the Vikings to the great famine and the Easter rising in Dublin.

Esther
# Posted: 27 Aug 2007 23:34

Christiane
I´m also curious about your report. So what date are you going to leave for Ireland?
I am also very curious about my report I have no idea what I will write in it:P hahaha but it is not far away my first report!! I got to Eire the 3rd of September. That is pretty close. This friday I will celebrate my birthday at home with my friends and family. It is the first time I asked them to come at the same time. Normally the family comes the sunday before or after your birthday and friends on the Friday or Saturday. My mom is really nervous to have all those people in the house. For me the biggest stress is the end of the evening to say them all goodbye. My stress for the insurance and stopping other insurances is less. Now I got a new problem MONEY!! As always I forgot to calculate some stuff aaaargh I should know myself better!!

Oh, don´t worry, the Irish might encourage you to play. But I also didn´t play in a pub before, to be honest ;-)
With flute I don't mean my tin whistle but my Querflöte and with dare it is more because of the money the flute has cost and the memories. I don't want to loose her. Therefore I love her too much. She has got a great sound which you don't get out of any flute. I sometimes played on a friends flute because I forgot mine:P don't ask me how I did it cause I did it. And the sound wasn't the same. Well have to think about it as it sounds really cool...... don't think I am good ennough to play in a pub or with any other people who play folk. I don't know the notes.

But I also like Celtic Tiger, cause the show is about the Irish history from the Celts to St. Patrick and the Vikings to the great famine and the Easter rising in Dublin.
????? Sorry I don't know that story. I am not that far in my book:P haha doubt it I will finish it before I leave. I have only read one page hahahahahahahahaha hmm I will search the wikipedia. But now I am going to put my scooter in the garage empty my bed and crawl into bed and wait for my sleep to come. This night it was 4 o clock in the morning again before I fell asleep.

cora
# Posted: 27 Aug 2007 23:38

Esther
Thanks for the explanation. I am sure that Ireland is a good choice.
Has this family experience with au-pairs? Or are you their first?

Christiane
True, the Oysterband is British, but they play Irish folk rock. Another British band playing Irish folk rock which I like very much is The Men They Couldn't Hang. I've got 6 albums of them and even more of the Oysterband.

Esther
# Posted: 28 Aug 2007 00:54

cora
Has this family experience with au-pairs? Or are you their first?
No they don't have any experience with an au pair I am their first. But Carmel has been an au pair in Germany.

Lussekatt
# Posted: 28 Aug 2007 02:23

Esther
Now I got a new problem MONEY!! As always I forgot to calculate some stuff aaaargh I should know myself better!!

hahaha, like me then. When I was in Ukraine I calculated wrong and thought I was deeply in shit because of lack of money. I totally forgot that I had already paid Cora for hotel in Kyiv!! It was rather embarrasing when I discovered it

Esther
# Posted: 28 Aug 2007 12:34

Lussekatt
Oj hahahaha well better that you find that out and that you have ennough money then what I have I think. I need to have some safety money that if things go wrong I can go back home. I didn't calculate in the repaircosts of my laptop for an example and the costs for a new mobile abbonement cause I first wanted to stop my old one when the period was over and then wait for a new one untill I am home. But now I have a new one so for 6 months double costs but my dad want's to take over the old abbonement till the contract is over. Or else I ask someone else. Oh well it will be allright.

YEEEY only 6 nights!!!

Christiane
# Posted: 28 Aug 2007 21:53

Esther
Now I got a new problem MONEY!! As always I forgot to calculate some stuff aaaargh I should know myself better!!
Oh, I know that feeling quite well. I used to be in the same situation sometimes. But you´re lucky you don´t have to change money.

With flute I don't mean my tin whistle but my Querflöte and with dare it is more because of the money the flute has cost and the memories.
I see and I also wouldn´t risk anything. I remember when I started playing the oboe, I thought about taking my instrument to Ireland, but my teacher advised me against of doing so.

don't think I am good ennough to play in a pub or with any other people who play folk. I don't know the notes.
Well, actually I also wouldn´t play in a pub. But maybe you´ll learn a few tunes there by listening.

Sorry I don't know that story. I am not that far in my book
Is your book just about the Celts or generally about Irish history? Here´s a link about the potatoe famine in the middle of the 19th century and Here I found a link about informations on the 1916 Easter rising.

Christiane
# Posted: 28 Aug 2007 22:05

cora
True, the Oysterband is British, but they play Irish folk rock. Another British band playing Irish folk rock which I like very much is The Men They Couldn't Hang.
I also never heard about them. The Irish Folk Festival as well as the St. Patrick´s Day Celebration Festival had some musicians from Britain on stage as well as from France or Scotland during the past and it was always enjoyable to listen to them.

Esther
# Posted: 8 Sep 2007 18:18 - Edited by: Esther

Hey ye all,

How are ya? I am fine. At the moment I am in an internetcafe which is pretty expansive as it is the only one in town. GRRRRR. but well I now get the chanse to say something to you.

The girls are really cute and they listen pretty good. You need to find a way to get her dressed or help you. That is for Sophia and rachel she is a lovely baby. I am now used to pick her up and get her dressed and give her food. I have no idea why I was scared of babies. If I know for sure I would have a baby like her I definantly would want to become a mother:P

I have my own room in the house upstairs. In the morning I can see the sun come up behind the hills it is really beautifull. when I have more time I will upload some pictures and for now I also forgot my cable for my photocamera:P sorry!!

I have to go now have to write a long mail to my mom and dad and have to anwser emails!!!

bye!! Hope I can log in wednesday in the library just a few minutes ago it didin't work.

Lussekatt
# Posted: 10 Sep 2007 17:01

Esther

My dear Esther, Im so glad to hear from you. So frustrating it must be with such limited internet access. Didnt you bring on your laptop? You can get your own account for it maybe. But I guess its too expensive that too and also you might not have enough time to make it worthy anyway...

I have no idea why I was scared of babies. If I know for sure I would have a baby like her I definantly would want to become a mother:P

Oh thats soooooo sweet!! Yes its easy to get charmed by babies if you get close to them. I only know one but that baby lives very far from me and I rarely meet her, I wish it was more often actually!! And you usually are scared of things that you dont have much knowledge about it. I hope you get wonderful experiences by Rachel!
oh and a tip for you, you can write long emails on your laptop as offline and when you get online you just cut and paste (via a kind of transfer) and then you get more valuable expensive internet time instead of writing when also online!

Take care, looking forward to photos!!

Guido
# Posted: 10 Sep 2007 17:10

looking forward to photos!!
Me too. From both of you :-)
Thanks for your story Esther. You can sleep tight : Ruslana is (was) in Russia.

Esther
# Posted: 12 Sep 2007 17:26

Lussekatt
So frustrating it must be with such limited internet access.
Yes is is very frustrating for me because I can't talk with you guys at all. Most of the time you all are online is at midnight or late in the evening. And that is the time that I don't have internet.

Didnt you bring on your laptop?
I did bring my laptop but I don't have internetacces. I have asked arround but here the internet is very very slow and you don't have that much choise. At the moment they only have internet via the telephonecable and the broadband that you pay for a month and that you can go on the internet the whole day si just starting up. A guy from a gameshop he laughed when I asked and he said where are you from? And when I anwsered Holland he started to laugh and said well this ain't Holland. I have to ask in the shop I can do that today. Cause I am thinking about it all day that I don't have internet but whant it sooooo much.

that too and also you might not have enough time to make it worthy anyway...
Well in the evening I have time but not as at home till the middle of the night only in the weekend cause on the day I need as much engergy as I can get as the girls are so full of energy.
I am going to ask it today. For 15 euro per month you have internet via broadband. I am now checking the area if we can have broadbandinternet. some parts of Ireland it isn't available yet.

YES I could I wonder how much it will cost.

The 15 Euro per month is limited. I can only visit this much pages or upload so much kb.

oh and a tip for you, you can write long emails on your laptop as offline and when you get online you just cut and paste (via a kind of transfer) and then you get more valuable expensive internet time instead of writing when also online!
I thought of that too but I am not allowed to use my memorystick nor other things it is blocked anyway.

So that is also the anwser on pictures I can not put any pictures onlline. I just found out today.

Sorry have to go now have to anwser mails and stuff for my course.

Christiane
# Posted: 12 Sep 2007 18:04

Esther
Hey,
it´s great to read, that you´re fine and arrived safely and I hope, that you´ll enjoy your time in Ireland with your host family.
I can imagine, that it´s annoying for you having problems with getting online. Well, my husband and I never used internet during our stay to Ireland, so I never watched out for an internet cafe. But I can imagine, that there are not many of them in the countryside. Well, anyway I hope, your problem with an internet connection will be solved soon.

Lussekatt
# Posted: 12 Sep 2007 18:11

Esther

HEEEY!!!! Im so happy you came here, I didnt expect to see you online today!

Most of the time you all are online is at midnight or late in the evening. And that is the time that I don't have internet.

oooh noooo...well luckily I can adjust my online time and be here on times that suits you. Just send me an sms in advance and I try my best to be here when you can, thats really no problem. I have tuesdays and thursdays on daytime busy and soon probably wednesdays afternoon. All other time we can meet online - at Your times!!!!!

A guy from a gameshop he laughed when I asked and he said where are you from? And when I anwsered Holland he started to laugh and said well this ain't Holland.

omg....this sounds very serious. Wonder how come Ireland seemes to be so much behind in the internet developement..... This sounds weird you describe or maybe you are in the deepest irish countryside where simply internet havent reached yet.....but still its weird because you can have internet properly even if living on countryside.... at least here. My mum has a house in the countryside. Its only her house and a neighbour house in a field with forest around...basically..Recently she got ADSL and can have faster internet and also the telephonelines open at the same time.....

The 15 Euro per month is limited. I can only visit this much pages or upload so much kb.

Weird again but surely better than nothing!!!

So that is also the anwser on pictures I can not put any pictures onlline. I just found out today.

how awful!!! the best would really be to get your laptop online in some kind of way. Thats your own computer and it also allows your own stuff. How frustrating!

stuff for my course

what course? You will attend a course in Ireland? Thats a great idea! To have your own time and also have moments to be away from your work (as you live where you work) What is the course about?

Christiane
# Posted: 12 Sep 2007 18:43 - Edited by: Christiane

Lussekatt
Wonder how come Ireland seemes to be so much behind in the internet developement
In the 1980s, Ireland used to be the poorest country of the EU. Though the economic system has caught up enormously due to aid payments by the EU during the past ten years (see "Celtic Tiger") , they´re still behind other member countries of the EU. And not to forget, Ireland is an agricultural country. What I´ve noticed after Ireland has imported the Euro, was the high prices. Many goods are quite expensive, but the wages didn´t rise just as well as the cost of living did increase.
So you can´t compare the conditions in Ireland with those of your own country really. Even I have to change over each time, I travel to Ireland.

Lussekatt
# Posted: 12 Sep 2007 19:46

Christiane

Thanks for your information. I assumed you would follow up with my comment on Irish Internet so it was interesting. I dont know a single thing about Ireland so I had no clue.....but what you describe about the Euro for Ireland sounds ukrainian to me after Soviet... but of course Ireland and Ukraine is very diffrent countries compare to each other I can imagine...

And not to forget, Ireland is an agricultural country

whats that?

So you can´t compare the conditions in Ireland with those of your own country really.

Thats true after what you wrote. Im just surprised as I assume that all western countries "have good conditions" like Germany, Holland and Sweden but apparently it isnt like that at all.... and also Im use to take internet for granted.

Even I have to change over each time, I travel to Ireland.

Yea its the same with me and Ukraine. I adjust myself to their conditions when comming there. Some westerners seemes to have trouble with this and want things to be in a "western way" there but thats another story..... although I dont know about the Internet conditions in Ukraine because I, as you with Ireland dont need or want internet when going there.

oh and yeah this topic is about Ireland, not Ukraine!

One thing I wonder about is how close is Ireland to the culture, mentality and conditions to their neighbour country United Kingdom? I have lived in UK and know that country but is Ireland very diffrent to UK?

Christiane
# Posted: 12 Sep 2007 20:08 - Edited by: Christiane

Lussekatt
whats that?
Mmhh.....don´t know, how to explain. Well, agricultur.....many people live on farming in the countryside, do you know, what I mean? Many people also living on tourism and fishing, but the country has changed a lot, so large companys have settled in Ireland also.

Thats true after what you wrote. Im just surprised as I assume that all western countries "have good conditions" like Germany, Holland and Sweden
I suppose, you mean the "standard of life", but even within western Europe there are differences.

One thing I wonder about is how close is Ireland to the culture, mentality and conditions to their neighbour country United Kingdom? I have lived in UK and know that country but is Ireland very diffrent to UK?
I´m not sure, but I assume, you mean England really, don´t you? United Kingdom includes England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland.
Ireland can´t be compared with England as the Irish have their own cultur, history and language. The English have conquered Ireland in the .12th century and ruled the country for 800 years, so that´s why English is the official language in Ireland now.......it was prohibited for the Irish people to speak their own language. But Irish Gaelic is still the first official language in Ireland. Especially in the west and southwest of the country, Irish is spoken in daily life.

Lussekatt
# Posted: 14 Sep 2007 19:04

Christiane
many people live on farming in the countryside, do you know, what I mean?

um....no but never mind, it isnt important to know...

I´m not sure, but I assume, you mean England really, don´t you?

Actually not. I certainly meant United Kingdom. People always tend to call the whole country for England and I have never done that. If I say UK then I mean UK and not England for sure!

United Kingdom includes England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland.

I know that very well but I havent been in other parts of UK than England. So if the others is very diffrent from England then its most fair to refer myself to only England as thats what I have experience of....

Ireland can´t be compared with England as the Irish have their own cultur, history and language

Right thats true. I just thought that there might could be any similuarities as they happens to be neighbour countries. But even neighbour countries can be very diffrent of course!

.......it was prohibited for the Irish people to speak their own language. But Irish Gaelic is still the first official language in Ireland.

oh they have their own language. Sounds like with Ukrainian in Ukraine...

Esther

Does people and the family you stay with speak the native Irish language around you? You live in such area where the irish language is common?

Guido
# Posted: 14 Sep 2007 19:07

Hey Lusse ! Can you come on msn ? I'm so curious.

Christiane
# Posted: 14 Sep 2007 20:07 - Edited by: Christiane

Lussekatt
um....no but never mind, it isnt important to know...
I mean, there are many people, who run a farm with sheep and cows, you know? Our irish friends also run a farm and a B&B as well.

Actually not. I certainly meant United Kingdom.
Sorry.......I was just wondering, cause you wrote about UK as a neighbour country of Ireland, but actually it´s a political union of the four countries England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland. Maybe we were talking at cross-purposes.

I havent been in other parts of UK than England.
I´ve been to Wales for a short trip during a stay to Northern England and it was really interesting, though it was quite short. They also have their own culture and language like the Irish and Scots. Scotland would be an interesting country for me to travel to as well, they´re culture and history is similar to the Irish one.

I just thought that there might could be any similuarities as they happens to be neighbour countries. But even neighbour countries can be very diffrent of course!
Of course, influences are mostly made by conquerors, so the English introduced their language and also tried to establish their confession in Ireland (98% of the Irish population are catholics), but the Irish mainly stick to their tradtitions.

Sounds like with Ukrainian in Ukraine...
It´s similar......in this case the conquerors were the Russians.

However.......I´m curious, what Esther has got to tell us about her experiences.

Esther
# Posted: 15 Sep 2007 15:32

Lussekatt
HEEEY!!!! Im so happy you came here, I didnt expect to see you online today!
Well I wasn't either but I could get a lift from my hostmother she said it was no problem to drive me to the library.
Today I got a lift from Vally the au pair from the neighbours.

All other time we can meet online - at Your times!!!!!
Okey but my problem is that I never know long time before when I will be on the internet. But this is going to change I hope. Cause my hostfamily bought me a car!!!!!

omg....this sounds very serious. Wonder how come Ireland seemes to be so much behind in the internet developement.....
When I heard this it was very strange for me too. but well the internet is developing in a strange way. First broadband and then probably the ADSL will come.

Weird again but surely better than nothing!!!
When in the Netherlands the internet came up we had limited down and upload GB's. I don't mind this either because better something then nothing. And GRRR the 15 euro was only the first 3 months and after that it is 30 euro per month. And that was an action/commercial thingie that has to be arranged before the 20th of September and now it is allready the 15th... I can not arrange it before that date as I also have to open a bancaccount.

how awful!!! the best would really be to get your laptop online in some kind of way. Thats your own computer and it also allows your own stuff. How frustrating!
Indeed it is I think about the internet I had at home everyday. I seem to miss that much more than my family or things. Because the internet was my main contact with my family and friends.

Christiane
Yep that is right I have seen different things that started thanks to the celtic tiger. Railwaystations and other things as school and workplaces.

So you can´t compare the conditions in Ireland with those of your own country really
I know but I can cope haha I am not going to die or anything:P When I have my car I can go on the internet on Wednessday and Saturday for sure as long as I don't go to see things.

Lussekatt
westerners seemes to have trouble with this and want things to be in a "western way" there but thats another story.....
Yes we have..... We seem to think what is right for other countries and not look at the culture stuff. Holland has left so much culture down for the economie or other stuff they wanted. Now I am only 2 weeks in Ireland and I would not want to see it happen that their culture changes because of the western people thinking they are way behind. It has a quiet thing over them I don't know how to explain it. I have more rest in me now I am here. Everything is soo peacefull and beautifull. I am really happy that I have a family living at the countryside.

Does people and the family you stay with speak the native Irish language around you? You live in such area where the irish language is common?
No they don't speak the Gaelic language but I sometimes think Gerard does as i don't understand anything when he speaks with an acent. haha. I sometimes watch the Irish channel where they only speak Gaelic but I don't understand a word of it. Still haven't found a course to learn it but I am not sure if I want to learn it it doesn't sound as nice as I thought it would sound.
I am now thinging about French.

However.......I´m curious, what Esther has got to tell us about her experiences.
euh well the most things I have to get used of hangs arround the internet and contact with friends. The rest i am used of allready. But I am sure there will be things comming up that are strange to me. I now want to learn something about the techock or something the boss of the goverment and how it is arranged here. I also have to get used to that the bars and pubs are closing after 01.30.

Oh I am so tired I am going to check some other stuff like the election topic.

Christiane
# Posted: 15 Sep 2007 21:10 - Edited by: Christiane

Esther
When I have my car I can go on the internet on Wednessday and Saturday for sure as long as I don't go to see things.
Are you going to hire a car? That´s handy, so you´re independent....oops, I just read, that your hosts are going to buy a car for you. That´s really generous.

but I sometimes think Gerard does as i don't understand anything when he speaks with an acent. haha.
I can imagine, that it can be really hard to follow. Though I used to stay with a family near Clonmel in Co. Cork a long time ago, I even don´t remember their accent. I´m more into the Kerry accent, where our friends live.

Still haven't found a course to learn it but I am not sure if I want to learn it it doesn't sound as nice as I thought it would sound.
Have you heard some Gaelic words before? Yes, it´s pretty difficult, especially the grammar . On the Dingle peninsula in Co. Kerry, where my husband and I used to spend our holidays several times, you could learn some Gaelic as this area belongs to the "Gaeltacht", the Irish speaking area. But I don´t know if it´s the same for Co. Cork.

I now want to learn something about the techock or something the boss of the goverment
Do you mean the "Taoiseach, the prime minister? I used to learn something about the government during my Gaelic lessons, but that was a couple of years ago and I didn´t keep it in mind really.

I also have to get used to that the bars and pubs are closing after 01.30.
So has the closing time changed then? I remember that pubs are normally closing at 11.30 p.m., but they might be open even longer at weekends, I don´t know really. But the early closing time is quite unfamiliar for people, who are not used to that, that´s right. On the other hand, pubs open before noon already.

cora
# Posted: 16 Sep 2007 11:43

Esther
I was in Wales for a week and now catching up on forum. By the way, the Celts settled in many parts of Europe some 3000 years ago. Their orginal language developed into four different languages: Bretonic, Irish Gaelic, Scottish Gaelic and Welsh. The Welsh people claim that their languages is closest to the original Celtic language.

Cause I am thinking about it all day that I don't have internet but whant it sooooo much.

It is amazing how much you get dependent on internet. Only a few years ago life was possible without internet, emails and mobile phone and now you are really cut off without it.

Cause my hostfamily bought me a car!!!!!

Wow! That's fantastic!
What is your daily work? What do your host patents do for living?

Lussekatt
# Posted: 18 Sep 2007 19:20 - Edited by: Lussekatt

Esther
my hostfamily bought me a car!!!!!

wooohoooo!! Thats great it was finally sortet out. Now you can be wild and free

Guido
Hey Lusse ! Can you come on msn ? I'm so curious.

oh sorry! I have been busy and away a few days. Did never had time by then

cora
# Posted: 18 Sep 2007 20:54

Lussekatt
Nice to see you again here. Missed you :-)

Lussekatt
# Posted: 18 Sep 2007 20:58

cora

its equal, I feel the same with you! I hope you had a wonderful energygiving rest and also great adventures in Wales

Esther
# Posted: 19 Sep 2007 18:29

Christiane
That´s really generous.
I think so too!! I just drove in the car I love it!! FREEEDOM!!! WHOAAAAA

cora
The Welsh people claim that their languages is closest to the original Celtic language.
Could be I have no idea. What I know is that I don't understand a word of Welsch. I had 3 kids from wales during my work in Belgium. I was so happy that they were ony there for 3 days. They refused to talk English so their parents were there constantly which was not that nice working.

It is amazing how much you get dependent on internet. Only a few years ago life was possible without internet, emails and mobile phone and now you are really cut off without it.
I think I am addicted to the internet I even dream about having an internetconnection with my laptop. And I keep thinking of solutions to get internet in my room.

What is your daily work? What do your host patents do for living?

07.45 Go down to the kitchen and have my breakfast sometimes with the kids sometimes without. Depents on howlong they sleep.
08.00 Carmel leaves and I am in charge:P hehe
08.30 We watch a dvd or television. I have seen most of the barbie dvd's by now and barney dvd's.
10.00 Rachel gets some food and her bottle
10.30 Try to get Sophia dressed this takes about 30 minutes or something
12.00 Eat someting with Sophia and give Rachel her diner
12.30 Rachel goes to bed for a short time

Some days her mom or dad pick Sophia up and she goes to playschool. I love those days:P haha

Then when Rachel wakes up I give her another bottle and after that we sometimes go out for a walk with the pram.

And in between I try to hoover the whole downstairs and the stairs. Unpack the dishwasher, clean up what the kids messed up oh and I forgot to say get Rachel dressed that is in the morning when Sophia is watchin telly.

In the weekend I am off.

. 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 . 8 . 9 . 10 ... 27 . 28 . >>
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :-p :-( ... Disable smilies

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.

- Forums -

Online now: Guests - 2; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 119 [1 Nov 2017 17:04]

These forums are running on free forum software miniBB™ © 2001-2017 admin | Ruslana. Official site