- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics - Rules - FAQ -

- ΣκπΰΏνρόκΰ - Πσρρκθι - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Off-Topic / Esther's Adventures/News/Ramblings
<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 . 8 . 9 . 10 ... 27 . 28 . >>
Esther
# Posted: 19 Sep 2007 18:30

Lussekatt
wooohoooo!! Thats great it was finally sortet out. Now you can be wild and free
Yes I can but euh I have promissed Carmel to drive safely!!

Euh and I can only play cassets in the car. And I forgot them!! I had made a few Ruslana ones for when we had the ford fusion we also only could play cassets.

Lussekatt
# Posted: 19 Sep 2007 18:35 - Edited by: Lussekatt

Esther
I just drove in the car I love it!! FREEEDOM!!! WHOAAAAA

what kind of car is it? A Porsche? hahaha! You can take the children to ride to some adventures. Does the parents allow this?

Its really cool to read your description of your work in Ireland at the family. It must be really cool to take care of so small children!!!

and yeah, I am also addicted to Internet. If nothings is happening somewhere online I gets really restless!

cora
# Posted: 19 Sep 2007 18:36

Esther
12.30 Rachel goes to bed for a short time
Thanks for the time schedule. And in the afternoon?
Great that you have a car!!!

Lussekatt
# Posted: 19 Sep 2007 18:40

Esther

Im sooooooooooooo curious for photos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hope it can be sorted out soon so you can share images with us!

Esther
# Posted: 19 Sep 2007 18:44

cora
Thanks for the time schedule. And in the afternoon?
Oh euh well when Rachel wakes up I give her her bottle and when sophia is arround we go for a walk. Sometimes we go to the neighbours.
And when the parents or one of them comes home they take over and I go to my room or stay to play or watch television.

Lussekatt
Im sooooooooooooo curious for photos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hope it can be sorted out soon so you can share images with us!
<< . 1 . 2 .

I hope so too but now I have to leave I am going to write a report for my family.

Esther
# Posted: 5 Nov 2007 23:19 - Edited by: Esther

this is me somwhere on the road to mizen head. That was the very first time I did go traveling. 16-09-07

This is me together with Vally on a rock in one of the lakes of Glendalough. 28-10-07

Glendalough 28-10-07

This is me on the road to Sallygap. The car had to stop for a while cause it was to hot. The road is up up up and more up the hill and my car is old.

up: Adrienn (H), Valentina (IT)
down: Esther (NL), Irina (G)
We met up yesterday and went to cork after we had lunch at Valentina's house. 04-11-07

Picture of this morning. 05-11-07

cora
# Posted: 5 Nov 2007 23:48

Esther
Thanks for the pictures. I read in the other topic about how difficult it is for you with uploading. Great that you managed dispite all obstacles! It is really appreciated :-)

The landscape is beautiful. I love this sort of deserted, wild landscapes. The picture with the kids is cute!

ruslanasite
# Posted: 6 Nov 2007 00:36

Esther

Wow! GReat photos!

Guido
# Posted: 6 Nov 2007 00:45

Thanks Esthertje. I agree with Cora : I like that kind of landscapes too. Like the sea and the mountains. The wild sea !
But what I don't understand : You have been in Ireland for not more then 2 months and you already have two babies ?
They look happy. Nice picture indeed.

Tim
# Posted: 6 Nov 2007 02:15 - Edited by: Tim

Cool photo's. The one with no persons on it looks like it was taken near Loch Ness in Schotland :P

Lussekatt
# Posted: 7 Nov 2007 00:34

Esther

WOOOOOOOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you soooo much! The mountains looks wonderful!!! I really love the first photo, its so beatiful and so free!
Im so glad to finally see something from you. You looks so happy as always and seems to be just satisfied with life on Ireland (except the Internet part then)
Its so cool to see Sofia and a half Rachel. I hope you can bring on more photos of them in the future so we can see more of them!

cora
# Posted: 7 Nov 2007 23:18

Esther
I know it is a bit difficult for you with the lack of internet you have, but it would be great, if you could advertise the new fan club in your Bebo blog. Thanks a lot!

(Sorry Cora I clicked on edit sorry sorry sorry!!!)

Esther
# Posted: 8 Nov 2007 21:40

And this is me and three other au pairs.

Esther
# Posted: 8 Nov 2007 21:52

cora
I know it is a bit difficult for you with the lack of internet you have, but it would be great, if you could advertise the new fan club in your Bebo blog. Thanks a lot!
It was me who edited it Sorry haha I forgot to tell my name. Yes ofcourse I will promote the site!!

Test edited by cora.

Lussekatt
WOOOOOOOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you soooo much! The mountains looks wonderful!!! I really love the first photo, its so beatiful and so free!
Im so glad to finally see something from you. You looks so happy as always and seems to be just satisfied with life on Ireland (except the Internet part then)
Its so cool to see Sofia and a half Rachel. I hope you can bring on more photos of them in the future so we can see more of them!

Youre welcome I was really happy that I finally found a way to show you some pictures. Well the old fashion way would have worked aswell but this is (normally) easier:P I love the mountains and the coast. Apart from the internet part I am really happy and satisfied with my life here in Ireland. When I get a better picture of the girls I will post it here.

cora
# Posted: 8 Nov 2007 23:24

Esther
It was me who edited it Sorry haha I forgot to tell my name.

No problem. But ... there is no note that it was edited. The function doesn't seem to work. I have now tried it on your previous post. It doesn't say "Edited by moderator". I will tell our new admin.

Apart from the internet part I am really happy and satisfied with my life here in Ireland.
I am very happy to hear that. Yeah, enjoy your time as much as possible!

Lussekatt
# Posted: 9 Nov 2007 00:02

Esther
I love the mountains and the coast

Yeah thats the best of nature!

Christiane
# Posted: 10 Nov 2007 21:35

Esther
Wow, thanks for the wonderful photos! My husband and myself have been travelling to Mizen Head before, it´s a beautiful spot. We haven´t been to Glendalough before, but we would like to go there one day.

David Kelly
# Posted: 22 Nov 2007 00:01

Esther

... I'm coming in on the end of this but it looks like you had a great time in Ireland. Once you get the weather it is a nice place, but a wee bit expensive!!!

David (from Ireland). "Cead Mile Failthe"

Esther
# Posted: 24 Nov 2007 17:16

David Kelly
"Cead Mile Failthe"
Go raibh mile maith agaibh.

But David I am still in Ireland. I stay in Ireland till next june maybe part of july. And I am still having a great time in Ireland.

David Kelly
# Posted: 29 Nov 2007 10:24

Esther

It is good to hear you are having a good time. Ireland is a nice country. It's a pitty about the weather and the ˆˆˆˆˆˆ's. Everything here is tooooo expensive. Especially petrol!!!

Esther
# Posted: 8 Dec 2007 12:19

David Kelly
It is good to hear you are having a good time. Ireland is a nice country. It's a pitty about the weather and the ˆˆˆˆˆˆ's. Everything here is tooooo expensive. Especially petrol!!!
Yes indeed things are expensive here but well that is not going to keep me from traveling. I mean the expensive petrole as far as I know from my dad it is cheap here as it costs more in my country (Holland).

Guido
# Posted: 8 Dec 2007 19:28

12:19
He Esther. Next time you are here, ring me out of my bed, will you ?
About your question to Ruslana : Please explain Cora yourself.
Nice greetings.

David Kelly
# Posted: 9 Dec 2007 09:32

Esther

I've never been to Holland, I hear it's nice. Is it move expensive then Ireland? And what brings you to Ireland?

Esther
# Posted: 18 Jan 2008 22:15

David Kelly
Hey David,
Sorry for a really really late replay:P
Euh Ireland is more expansive I think exept petrole. Well don't know actually. I like Celtic stuff and nature which according to my neighbours is very beautifull and now I have seen parts I agree. And they pay you more as an au pair in Ireland:P hahaha Someone told that the goverment gives money to families who have an au pair or something but I don't know if that is true.

----
I was really happy to go back to Ireland after a break in Holland. But it seems I should have better stayed home:S At the moment I don't like it very much. There is a strange tense hanging arround the house when they are at home. I am constantly affraid of doing something wrong or that something breaks. And my hostmom is kind of stressed or something maybe it has something to do with her pregnancy. I am happy that it is weekend now. Don't know what I will do tomorrow but I will see. First have a long sleep and then go to town for internet. Lusse I book the internet early I think this time. I want to be on the internet at 3 o clock your time. If someone else likes to talk on msn with me that is ok. I am really looking forward to the visit of my parents here in Ireland. Then we are going to travel arround for ten days. I am realy happy that they come cause it will be a break in the 5,5 other months. Actually I have to talk about this with my hostparents but I don't know how to start. Hahahaha if they read this they know exactly how I feel I hope they don't read the Ruslana forum. Maybe I've been a bit to honest well I will see. I wanted to talk with her this evening but Sophia was extremely tired and that means she was acting really bold! Rachel is so funny now she walks. Well she is walking for a month now but it is still funny. Running arround the house to find her sister or me. She loves climbing the stairs:S:S:S:S:S:S Have to mind the stairs and close the gate or else she is at the top of the stairs.
Oh also some good news I am in the Camebridge Advanced english Exam course! It is pretty tough but I will manage.

Well I have to stop now as the battery of my laptop is almost finished.

Greets Esther!!!!

Esther
# Posted: 12 Feb 2008 11:13

Hey,

I am in DVLINA (Dublin) at the moment waiting for my bus to Mullingar.

Sorry DavidKelly I won't go to Longford as I didn't get a reaction and don't know if there is time. Hope ther will be another time maybe in Ireland or else somewhere else at a concert.

My feet are killing me but it is very nice weather so I got nothing to complain about. And I bought another pair of shoes yesterday so if my feet start again I can change. Oh and I bought plasters:P
Sorry only 33 seconds#

RuslanaTube
# Posted: 5 Mar 2008 18:46

HEY ESTHER!!!!!!!!!!
I see you on forum!!! I have to say Im so incredible sorry for not paying you attention lately!!!

Esther
# Posted: 24 Mar 2008 19:39

Hey All,

My parents are in the plane back home at the moment. We travelled arround Ireland for the last 8 days; which was very very cool!! I hope to show you all some pictures very soon!!

I met a Ruslana Fan in Galway he is not a member of the forum but he is a very devoted Ruslana Fan. It was sooo coool to meet another fan it gave me an energyboost!!

Slan,
Esther

Esther
# Posted: 24 Mar 2008 19:41

Hey Guido!!!

Guido
# Posted: 24 Mar 2008 23:38

It was sooo coool to meet another fan it gave me an energyboost!!
I know what you mean Es.
Nice picture. But so long ago. It looks as if I'm wearing a dress. But i liked it :-)

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 25 Mar 2008 06:54

Esther
Guido
nice to SEE you

<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 . 8 . 9 . 10 ... 27 . 28 . >>
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :-p :-( ... Disable smilies

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.

- Forums -

Online now: Guests - 1; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 76 [11 Oct 2017 11:38]

These forums are running on discussion forum software miniBB™ © 2001-2017 admin | Ruslana. Official site