- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics - Rules - FAQ -

- ΣκπΰΏνρόκΰ - Πσρρκθι - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Off-Topic / Esther's Adventures/News/Ramblings
<< 1 ... 18 . 19 . 20 . 21 . 22 . 23 . 24 . 25 . 26 . 27 . 28 . >>
cora
# Posted: 25 Apr 2010 08:52

Esther
Okey ESC 2010 I've got 8 empty spaces in my selection for the Final:P

You changed the topic title again, but I don't understand it.
Can yolu please explain what you mean with it?

Esther
# Posted: 27 Apr 2010 19:52

cora
You changed the topic title again, but I don't understand it.
Can yolu please explain what you mean with it?

Hey Cora how are ye? Sorry yeah I keep changing it untill I find the right one:P

Oh every year I listen to all of the songs and then choose the songs that I think should be in the Final. Sometimes I don't have ennough spaces (25) But this year I can only fill my final with 17 songs:P hahaha

Esther
# Posted: 27 Apr 2010 20:01

So the big 4 ofcourse I can't leave them out of the final and the winner of last year. I think from the big 4 France is the only that deserves to be in the final and wow Norway has a beautiful song!!

cora
# Posted: 29 Apr 2010 06:57

Esther
But this year I can only fill my final with 17 songs

Which 17 songs?

Esther
# Posted: 17 May 2010 20:41

Hey Guido,

Rotterdam??

Guido
# Posted: 18 May 2010 00:48 - Edited by: Guido

Wou ik je ook al vragen.
ma 24/05 Diest 06:24 Rotterdam CS 09:06
terug : 20:55 (19:58 kan ook maar dat is Thallys en kost 32 euro meer)

Ruslanafans of dragers van een oekraiense vlag halve prijs :-)
Morgen informeren of ik in Diest dat ticket kan kopen.

Je plant maar wat. Wat dacht je van een rondvaartje ? We halen jullie driekleur naar beneden en heisen onze vlag. We klimmen samen in de mast en maken een mooi fotootje voor Ruslana haar verjaardag :-)

Esther
# Posted: 18 May 2010 21:26

Hahahahahahahaha
euhm meer naar de grens kan ook.
Ik ben nog altijd van plan een weekendje naar Gent te gaan maar ik moet dat nog kortsluiten met Kevin.

Guido
# Posted: 18 May 2010 21:55

ik snap geen malle moer van wat je bedoelt zus - alleen dat ik bijna een ticketje gekocht had vandaag
zegt die kerel : zou je dat nu al kopen ? er kan nog van alles tussenkomen

graag wat duidelijk hee

UFO_N
# Posted: 19 May 2010 18:26

I saw the word... "SPACE"s in the title?

Guido
# Posted: 19 May 2010 18:47

She means _OK_ goes to ESC ?

Guido
# Posted: 19 May 2010 23:46

space cake ?

Guido
# Posted: 20 May 2010 02:37

04:33 in BE and I can't get sleep - listening to Svitanok and reading about spring in Prague 1968
I'm not interested in football at all but BG lost

wespecz
# Posted: 20 May 2010 04:13 - Edited by: wespecz

Esther
Please check your e-mail, it's important! Your e-mail with birthday wishes for Ruslana was empty when I wanted to save it to my computer, don't know why. Please send it again. I'd swear that I saw its content when I saw it first.

wespecz
# Posted: 23 May 2010 04:15 - Edited by: wespecz

Does anyone have direct contact to Esther, please? I don't need it, but I need to let her know urgently what I wrote above.

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 23 May 2010 06:13

wespecz
Rename her topic to: ESTHER, SOS!!!

:D Kidding;)

Guido
# Posted: 23 May 2010 06:41

I phoned her Wespe.

wespecz
# Posted: 24 May 2010 14:45

Guido
I phoned her Wespe.
Thanks so much, you're the best!

Esther
# Posted: 6 Jun 2010 21:53

WHIEEE going to CANADA!!!

Esther
# Posted: 6 Jun 2010 21:59

Cora
I think this is an appropriate topic to anwser your question. I'm going to Canada for 5 months. I'm accepted to the School of Ministry in Toronto. It is a bible school and they have different modules. The module I'm going to do is the Hearts module. It's kinda difficult to explane.

Explanation from their website: http://som.catchthefire.com/

Reality Check
If you want to get real with God, get real with life, and make a real difference in the world around you, then the Heart module of the School of Ministry has your name written all over it.

The Heart module is for young adults aged 18-35 who are passionate about God and want to go deep in intimacy with him. Go deep in a really-hear-him, really-feel-him, really-know-him kind of a way.

TransformationClass-time at the School of Ministry is all about impacting you at a heart level, bringing you into revelation, changing you and empowering you to live with passion.

Your first month of classes is our Core Value Month. These are the core values and beliefs of TACF and CTF and fundamentals for personal transformation!

Communion with God
The Father Heart of God
Healing Life's Hurts
Moving in the Prophetic

Impartation
In the next 3 month phase of the school you will enjoy a wide range of speakers who will inspire you, challenge you, minister to you and impart to you the passion that they carry. This is a time of vision and dreams being birthed and of stepping into the calling to walk into your destiny. Common topics include: Intimacy with God, Boundaries, How to flow in the Anointing, Physical Healing, Church Planting, Honour and Prophetic Evangelism.

Our speakers for the Heart module are powerfully anointed to teach and to impart the message that they carry. Have a look at the curriculum page for a full breakdown of possible classes.

Activation
At the School of Ministry we believe in learning by doing; so we give you lots of hands-on practical ministry training and experience. You'll get involved in the wider ministry life of TACF including our local church campuses, healing rooms, prophetic teams, children's work, homeless mission and our international conferences.

After the four month teaching and equipping phase, there is a 3 week outreach. This is your time to step out on the water and put into practice all the stuff you have been learning! So many of our students report that they experienced incredible growth and breakthrough, when they were on outreach giving away what they had received. We send outreach teams all over the world, past destinations have included: Brazil, Mexico, Costa Rica, Sweden, France, Germany, California (USA), England, Mozambique, Ireland, Finland, Alabama (USA), Haiti, Vancouver Island (Canada) and many more.

"The Heart Module has pushed me deeper into knowing the heart of Father God, I'm ruined for anything less!"

"The Heart Module opened up my eyes and propelled me into a whole new way of living life and loving God!"

Guido
# Posted: 7 Jun 2010 01:49

het wordt tijd dat ik eens langs kom

Esther
# Posted: 7 Jun 2010 21:06

Guido

Guido
# Posted: 7 Jun 2010 21:39

Ik kom je wel niet bezoeken in Toronto hee zus (*). Wanneer vertrek je ?
(*) tenzij er toevallig een leuk concertje is van je weet wel wie :-)

Guido
# Posted: 7 Jun 2010 23:55

sorry people I speak dutch here
Is niet bedoeld als grapje hee Es.
We hebben nooit over godsdienst gepraat.
Nou ja een beetje.

Esther
# Posted: 8 Jun 2010 21:54 - Edited by: Esther

Guido
Ik kom je wel niet bezoeken in Toronto hee zus (*). Wanneer vertrek je ?
(*) tenzij er toevallig een leuk concertje is van je weet wel wie :-)

I will not be able to visit when you're in Toronto, hey sister (*). When are you leaving?
(*) Unless there's a concert of you know who:-)

Hahaha I know. Hmm what if she's visiting Toronto with a concert will I be able to go there? I live on a campus and there are very strickt rules. But well she's a friend so I'll be visiting a friend.

sorry people I speak dutch here
We hebben nooit over godsdienst gepraat.
Nou ja een beetje.

It's about time that I visit you.
I meant is as a joke towards you esther
We never talked about faith
Well maybe just a little.

We never talked about how important faith is for us. We just discussed differences between the catholic church and a protestant church. The things the school teaches are things my parents don't believe in like prophetic gifts or visions/images in dreams.

Guido
# Posted: 8 Jun 2010 22:53

We just discussed differences between the catholic church and a protestant church
We did indeed. It was intresting. I learned a lot.
We are neighbours and don't know much about each other (each others faith).

The things the school teaches are things my parents don't believe in like prophetic gifts or visions/images in dreams.
I see a girl in a country not so far away. She'll be leaving for Canada soon. Have to meet her before she leaves.
Don't mind my joke I hope.
Serious now : I believe in it. There is more then our eyes can see ?
Am I wrong if I think those things are more for catholics ?
That's why your parents don't believe in it ?

I saw Maria twice - but not the Maria Bernadette saw in that cave in Lourdes :-)

PS : als ik uit het bad kom maak ik altijd een kruisje : vader - zoon - heilige geest amen.

Nice greetings to je bedje :-)

Guido
# Posted: 8 Jun 2010 22:58

Thanks for the translation. But :
I meant is as a joke towards you esther
is not the same : it's even the contrary

cora
# Posted: 10 Jun 2010 07:43

Esther
I'm going to Canada for 5 months. I'm accepted to the School of Ministry in Toronto. It is a bible school

Interesting! I must admit I am not religious, but I am sure it will be a great experience for you. I wish you a good time and I hope you will have internet access there.

Hmm what if she's visiting Toronto with a concert will I be able to go there?

It is probably more likely to see Ruslana in Toronto than in Western Europe.

Olena Soltysyak
# Posted: 10 Jun 2010 13:55

Esther

Have a nice time in Canada.

Guido
# Posted: 10 Jun 2010 15:16

Indeed

Esther
# Posted: 10 Jun 2010 22:01

cora
Interesting! I must admit I am not religious, but I am sure it will be a great experience for you. I wish you a good time and I hope you will have internet access there.
There's wireless internet at the campus or just in the school I don't know. But there's internet. And I have a laptop YEEEYHA
Yes I'm sure it'll be an experience I'll never forget. You know to know that I may study there makes me sooo happy

I actually thought about that possibility and yes I think so too. Wasn't there a large group of Ukrainians there? She was in Toronto once. I can't remember when. Well I'm going to check my messages or the diary :-P It would be awesome if she would visit Toronto in the 5 months I'm there. But still I'm in a tight scedual. The school planns your time like.Any way I keep on dreaming:P hahahaha

Olena Soltysyak
Have a nice time in Canada.
Thanks a million!~

Guido
Indeed
Yep I agree.

<< 1 ... 18 . 19 . 20 . 21 . 22 . 23 . 24 . 25 . 26 . 27 . 28 . >>
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :-p :-( ... Disable smilies

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.

- Forums -

Online now: Guests - 1; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 119 [1 Nov 2017 17:04]

These forums are running on simple bulletin board miniBB™ © 2001-2018 admin | Ruslana. Official site