Esther's Adventures/News/Ramblings (4)

- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics - Rules - FAQ -

- ΣκπΰΏνρόκΰ - Πσρρκθι - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Off-Topic / Esther's Adventures/News/Ramblings
<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 . 8 . 9 . 10 ... 27 . 28 . >>
Esther
# Posted: 14 Jul 2008 23:51

RuslanaTube
As always my parents came home before I finished the cleaning. Could be me, should have started earlier.
I'm going to play Guild Wars for an hour. I'm almost level ten... I think... could be eleven....

nikoleta_rangelova
give them a .... toast?
Hehehe no they only want flies and beef:P

no holiday for you?
Euhm a bit I slept in untill one o clock every day. And well after 10 months taking care of kids this is vacation. Can't wait to go to the camping though! Oh the camping is work for me by the way. I'm an entertainer for kids during the summer holidays and other holidays.

wespecz
You parents are still giving you orders?
Euhm well I live with my parents, unfortuantly. Hmm if I lived on my own I would have to do the cleaning all by myself all year so it isn't that bad to live with my parents.

Maybe carnivorous plants?
You're very good. You may never guess again

I love doing the laundry it's so easy. You just sort the clothes and put them in the washer add some washing pouder, find the right programme and start. And when it's finished you hang it out, which is done in 5 minutes and the wind and the sun do the rest(during the summer ofcourse).

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 15 Jul 2008 00:00

Esther
I'm an entertainer for kids during the summer holidays and other holidays.
OmG, you must be really patient

and beef:P
hm, I suppose a cow per day is enough for them?

You just sort the clothes and put them in the washer add some washing pouder, find the right programme and start. And when it's finished you hang it out, which is done in 5 minutes and the wind and the sun do the rest(during the summer ofcourse).

hahaha, you wrote it as if it is really enjoyable, wooow I have to try again some day

RuslanaTube
# Posted: 15 Jul 2008 00:09

Esther
As always my parents came home before I finished the cleaning. Could be me, should have started earlier.

haha, I also have the exact same problem! I want to clean when my husband is at work because if he is at home he is always in my way. But Im always late and lazy and I tend to swipe the floor when he comes home in the very last second. Its always like that even if he had been away for 24 hours!

wespecz
# Posted: 15 Jul 2008 00:16

Esther
Euhm well I live with my parents, unfortuantly. Hmm if I lived on my own I would have to do the cleaning all by myself all year so it isn't that bad to live with my parents.
Yes it's good for a lot of reasons! Especially you feel so much safe and you're never alone.

Maybe carnivorous plants?
You're very good. You may never guess again

Oopsie I don't understand. I'm terribly right or terribly wrong?

I love doing the laundry it's so easy.
Lucky us that we're in the 21st century. 100 years later this was probably nightmare to do everything in hard.

Esther
# Posted: 15 Jul 2008 01:44

Oopsie I don't understand. I'm terribly right or terribly wrong?
RuslanaTube
haha, I also have the exact same problem! I want to clean when my husband is at work because if he is at home he is always in my way. But Im always late and lazy and I tend to swipe the floor when he comes home in the very last second. Its always like that even if he had been away for 24 hours!

nikoleta_rangelova
OmG, you must be really patient
Haha well not always.

hm, I suppose a cow per day is enough for them?
You think just one cow will suffice? No my dear it's a whole herd!:P

wespecz
There are no sheep nor cows left in the fields around my house so you may tell me if you're terribly right or terribly wrong

100 years later this was probably nightmare to do everything in hard.
A 100 years ago it would have been a nightmare for me indeed. People who invade you're country put you on a ship you don't want to be on, sailing to a country you don't know and being treated like you're worse than a dog! Nope I'm very happy with this century and our "white" washing machine.

wespecz
# Posted: 15 Jul 2008 04:00

Esther
There are no sheep nor cows left in the fields around my house
If you'll find ever so big carnivorous plants just order them trains of toasts.

A 100 years ago it would have been a nightmare for me indeed. People who invade you're country put you on a ship you don't want to be on, sailing to a country you don't know and being treated like you're worse than a dog! Nope I'm very happy with this century and our "white" washing machine.
Wrong times, indeed! Washtub is missing only for children who used them for fun int he special funny races in the rivers.

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 15 Jul 2008 08:15

Esther
You think just one cow will suffice?
Oh, I'm sorry
great that at least they don't hunt themselves(yet)

Guido
# Posted: 16 Jul 2008 02:05

But Im always late and lazy and I tend to swipe the floor when he comes home in the very last second.
hehe I know the feeling - your husband also says to you : You allways start working when I come home ?

Guido
# Posted: 16 Jul 2008 02:09

Esther, where are you ?
de ti moja druha, moja dika cestra ? Niderlandija ? Belhija ?

Esther
# Posted: 16 Jul 2008 02:10

wespecz
If you'll find ever so big carnivorous plants just order them trains of toasts.
Euhm... you just said they're carnivors.... *puzzeled*

Wrong times, indeed! Washtub is missing only for children who used them for fun int he special funny races in the rivers.
Indeed. Well we got oldfashioned washtubs at home but we use them as mangers for the sheep. Well USED them before we had plants:P

nikoleta_rangelova
great that at least they don't hunt themselves(yet)
Indeed not yet.

wespecz
# Posted: 17 Jul 2008 01:22

Esther
Euhm... you just said they're carnivors.... *puzzeled*
Oopsie my translator did nonsenses again? I meant this:

hop

Indeed. Well we got oldfashioned washtubs at home but we use them as mangers for the sheep.
You have sheeps? Cool, gerat wild time. What time do you get up when you go to give them food?

RuslanaTube
# Posted: 17 Jul 2008 23:14

Esther

hey! where are you? I want to see Ginny!!

flipsty
# Posted: 18 Jul 2008 03:20 - Edited by: flipsty

Ew, venus flytraps are yucky.

Esther
# Posted: 18 Jul 2008 03:30 - Edited by: Esther

wespecz
I meant this:
They look exactly like my plants only mine are way way way bigger:P

You have sheeps?
Well actually they're wolves... but they like to walk arround with big wooly coats.

What time do you get up when you go to give them food?
Pff I just woke up to feed them.

RuslanaTube
hey! where are you? I want to see Ginny!!
Hehehe you saw her what you think?

flipsty
Ew, venus flytraps are yucky.
Well these aren't flytraps more cattle traps

RuslanaTube
# Posted: 18 Jul 2008 04:25

Esther

HEY!!!! Wasnt you about to go sleep some hours ago??!!!

you saw her what you think?

She is really cute, I love her eyes

And I have stuck on YouTube for some hours now. I should have done this and that but I have really been glued to video after video and its simply impossible to stop watching!!!

WOW what I have raised some 200 -300 videoviews of my channel now!!!
Not RuslanaTube though - that channel I stick to Ruslanarelated videos only

Okey, I should get myself something to eat now. I have waited for a film on TV that starts in half an hour

wespecz
# Posted: 18 Jul 2008 20:06

Esther
They look exactly like my plants only mine are way way way bigger:P
Well actually they're wolves... but they like to walk arround with big wooly coats.
Awww don't you affraid that your plants may eat the wolves and then they may become mutants like plant with wolf's head in the stalk which will howl to the moon?

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 18 Jul 2008 22:18

wespecz
Awww don't you affraid that your plants may eat the wolves and then they may become mutants like plant with wolf's head in the stalk which will howl to the moon?
And Ruslana may sing "Dance with the Plants"???

wespecz
# Posted: 18 Jul 2008 22:59

nikoleta_rangelova
And Ruslana may sing "Dance with the Plants"???
Crazy dance with the big plants? (I mean my dog video on Youtube)

Esther
# Posted: 27 Aug 2008 09:55

Hi all,

Ok I'm officially back in The Netherlands. And I see I've missed a lot! Could someone tell me the most important stuff? So I don't have to read everything.

Please, thank you. (Quote: Raggety from rupert bear)

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 27 Aug 2008 14:01

Esther
Hi all,

Hi!

Could someone tell me the most important stuff?

It will be a looooooooooooooong summary well, Ruthen found some article where the official release of WE is claimed to be in September. this year. and.....we are wild. and that's all How are you?

wespecz
# Posted: 27 Aug 2008 15:21 - Edited by: wespecz

Esther
Hi! Glad to see you! Where were you if I can ask?

And I see I've missed a lot! Could someone tell me the most important stuff? So I don't have to read everything.

Of course!

I don't know how long you were away so I'll simply post which I think is most important.

Wild Energy will be released probably in the 2nd of september. It's very uncertain but one evidence has been found. In this page you can find Ruslana and information that CD will be released in the very long list.

In the Ukrainian tour Amazonka Ruslana sung the song Marichka! It's wonderful wild song taken from the folklore. Evem men from the balet Zhyttya are singing. Ruslana is borrowing them microphone. Enjoy it very much!

Ruslana joined Sopot festival in Poland. Although Polish critics has not given her good mark her singing was wonderful! Judge it by yourself. Moon of Dreams was the song which compteted and Heart on Fire was the song to rock. Maybe more wild song than Moon of Dreams may join the competition but never mind. Perfect, Ruslana!

Also there was the concert in China which was organized by the Olympic Commitee.

Older news:

In the Ukrainian tour which is going right now is Ruslana singing the song Welcome to Overground which will probably never be released in CD. (...) you'll be able to find it in Ruslana's online store in her official website later.

Ukraine was affected by huge floods. Ruslana is talking to everybody to who this thing is not indifferent. You can hear her in her blog when you click to "Οπξρλσψΰςό ξαπΰωενθε" (only in Ukrainian). (...)

Source: My website about Ruslana

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 27 Aug 2008 17:57

wespecz
heeeeeeeeeeey yaa, great summary!! Does the link for the last concert online watching still work? let's check

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 27 Aug 2008 18:00

Esther
you can still watch the concert from 24th this month, the Independence day of Ukraine here: http://intv-inter.net/tv/programm/?id=7373019&act=tvp&channel=ut1

cora
# Posted: 27 Aug 2008 18:26

Esther
Ok I'm officially back in The Netherlands.

Welcome back!!
What are you up to these days?

wespecz

Perfect summary. Well done!

wespecz
# Posted: 27 Aug 2008 18:34

nikoleta_rangelova
heeeeeeeeeeey yaa, great summary!! Does the link for the last concert online watching still work? let's check
I even tried some much older link in the fan club site and it worked, too! So they're holded.

cora
Perfect summary. Well done!
Thank you! I'm posting reports from Ruslana's life several times per month in both languages so it's just coppied from my site.

Esther
# Posted: 27 Aug 2008 22:02

wespecz
Where were you if I can ask?
From the third of September till the second of july I was in Ireland and from the fourteenth, could be a different date btw, of july till the fifteenth of August I was in Belgium working as an entertainer for kids.

Thanks a million for the info. I wanted to go to sopot but I couldn't arrange a car. :S Couldn't rent one either. The companies don't allow people to cross the border with the car. And I would have had to cross two borders, to Germany and to get into Poland.

Are there recordings of Ruslana and Zhyttya singing Marischka?

Thanks for the links!!

cora
Welcome back!!
What are you up to these days?

Thank you! Last thursday I had to make a test. Tomorrow/today thursday I hear if I passed it or not. When I pass the test I'll go back to school to become an English teacher.

nikoleta_rangelova
I know it'll be a lot but I missed a lot, unfortunantly.
I'm ok. It's not the best question to answer for me now. At the moment a feel a bit depressed/down. But My health, appart fof my right shoulder, is good and I am off from school and work. Don't worry it'll go away.

Esther
# Posted: 27 Aug 2008 22:07

OOps I'm soo tired:P there was a link to marischka ahahahaha Love it!!

Esther
# Posted: 27 Aug 2008 22:10

Watched welcome to overground. This is soooooo different from all the other things of Ruslana. Have to get used to it to like it. Or hear a version which is of better sound quality.

Esther
# Posted: 27 Aug 2008 22:13

And I kinda understand the critics from Poland.

wespecz
# Posted: 27 Aug 2008 22:37

Esther
From the third of September till the second of july I was in Ireland and from the fourteenth, could be a different date btw, of july till the fifteenth of August I was in Belgium working as an entertainer for kids.
You're great traveller! I'm glad to hear that you had wild travelling.

Entertainer for kids? In which way? I know that in my country exists such a profession called medical clown who visits children in the hospitals and do great time for them.

Thanks a million for the info. I wanted to go to sopot but I couldn't arrange a car. :S Couldn't rent one either. The companies don't allow people to cross the border with the car. And I would have had to cross two borders, to Germany and to get into Poland.
It was pleasure. You have company car and so your employer don't allow such a travelling? Oops! So you went by plane?

Are there recordings of Ruslana and Zhyttya singing Marischka?
OOps I'm soo tired:P there was a link to marischka ahahahaha Love it!!
It's wonderful and wiiiild song! Our Ruslana! Energic, fantastic!

Watched welcome to overground. This is soooooo different from all the other things of Ruslana. Have to get used to it to like it. Or hear a version which is of better sound quality.
It's the song which was supposed to be in the tracklist of Wild Energy 2006. But since Warner took a control of it Overground was excluded. Ruslana promissed in the pressconferences that it will appear in her online store.

And I kinda understand the critics from Poland.
You need to read how impudent behaviour they have.

<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 . 8 . 9 . 10 ... 27 . 28 . >>
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :-p :-( ... Disable smilies

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.

- Forums -

Online now: Guests - 1; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 76 [11 Oct 2017 11:38]

These forums are running on free forum software miniBB™ © 2001-2017 admin | Ruslana. Official site