Esther's Adventures/News/Ramblings (5)

- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics - Rules - FAQ -

- ΣκπΰΏνρόκΰ - Πσρρκθι - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Off-Topic / Esther's Adventures/News/Ramblings
<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 . 8 . 9 . 10 ... 27 . 28 . >>
nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 28 Aug 2008 05:39

Esther
there was a link to marischka ahahahaha Love it!!

Have to get used to it to like it. Or hear a version which is of better sound quality.

if we get a better quality version, I don't think we'll be disappointed. I like it

Esther
# Posted: 29 Aug 2008 12:32

wespecz
Entertainer for kids? In which way?
I'm an entertainer on a camping in Belgium. I organise activities for the kids, such as arts and crafts, sportgames, ghostwalks and once a week there's a big show.

You have company car and so your employer don't allow such a travelling? Oops! So you went by plane?
No I don't have a company car. I meant that I the company from which I wanted to rent the car didn't allow me to go to Poland with their car. And no I didn't go by plane either. I didn't and still don't have the money for that.

It's the song which was supposed to be in the tracklist of Wild Energy 2006. But since Warner took a control of it Overground was excluded. Ruslana promissed in the pressconferences that it will appear in her online store.
Sorry I don't get it. There's no album called Wild Energy. Or you mean the show? Or oh wait the first name for the album was Wild Energy. Oh I'm totally out of it.

wespecz
# Posted: 29 Aug 2008 14:04

Esther
Have to get used to it to like it. Or hear a version which is of better sound quality.
When you extract sounds, you can increase them to their full potential. I shared it already but I haven't tried if link has expired or not. Here you go again. And it's of 3 DB more than the previous version.

I'm an entertainer on a camping in Belgium. I organise activities for the kids, such as arts and crafts, sportgames, ghostwalks and once a week there's a big show.
Great! I know such a camps with a lot of activities, they're very common here. Children live in the tents or in the cottages. There are a lot of kinds of camps but classical one is somewhere in the wood or meadow and children are, let's say it simply, trying to be wild in them. But now such ones are very rare and cottages are more common.

No I don't have a company car. I meant that I the company from which I wanted to rent the car didn't allow me to go to Poland with their car. And no I didn't go by plane either. I didn't and still don't have the money for that.
Aha! Same here when our telephone line provider gave us 800 free minutes for calling every month. I immediately asked if it will be valid also for international calls. I may use it very often especially with Niki. But they're for the Czech Republic only so they're useless in fact.

Sorry I don't get it. There's no album called Wild Energy. Or you mean the show? Or oh wait the first name for the album was Wild Energy. Oh I'm totally out of it.
Album Wild Energy is going to be released. But it was going to be long time ago - in 2006, too. Wild Energy single version is already released but I'm not talking about it.

cora
# Posted: 29 Aug 2008 17:27

Esther
When I pass the test I'll go back to school to become an English teacher.

I wish you good luck! Did you pass the Cambridge test?

AlexandruRo
# Posted: 29 Aug 2008 17:32

Esther

In which school? Please come back to Romania. My Engish teacher sucks.

wespecz
# Posted: 29 Aug 2008 17:57

Esther
Oops I haven't noticed to this in your talking. Good wildest luck, indeed! We will have real wild teacher in our forum who is always great!

AlexandruRo
Please come back to Romania. My Engish teacher sucks.
So I wish you wild teacher Esther.

Esther
# Posted: 29 Aug 2008 22:16

cora
I wish you good luck! Did you pass the Cambridge test?
I passed the Cambridge exam!! But I didn't pass the Dutch test :S so I've got to find work.

AlexandruRo
In which school? Please come back to Romania. My Engish teacher sucks.
I wished I could. I love Romania, as you know, I think. But I failed the Dutch test. I hate my own language to be honest.

AlexandruRo
# Posted: 2 Sep 2008 07:45

Esther

I hate my own language to be honest.

Same here

It's such a pity that you can't come here, but I wish you good luck in everything you do.

Esther
# Posted: 3 Sep 2008 00:31

AlexandruRo
You don't like Romanian? I like your language very much, pitty it's so difficult to learn. I know ennough words to not starve to death:P I can order bread and well bread:P Païne. Oh and I can say how manny pieces of bread I want hahaha. When I was in Romania I ate loads of bread with fishystuff on it. We don't have that so I thought lets bring home a load. Putted it in the freezer before I went to the airport. Hahaha it was all soft and gory when I showed it to my parents. We put it back in the freezer but it had gone off. That's the first thing I want to eat in Romania when I go back haha fishystuff and white bread.

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 3 Sep 2008 06:17

Esther
and white bread.

you may stop in BG, then, on your way to Romania, haha

AlexandruRo
# Posted: 3 Sep 2008 07:57

Esther

You don't like Romanian? I like your language very much, pitty it's so difficult to learn. I know ennough words to not starve to death:P I can order bread and well bread:P Païne. Oh and I can say how manny pieces of bread I want hahaha. When I was in Romania I ate loads of bread with fishystuff on it. We don't have that so I thought lets bring home a load. Putted it in the freezer before I went to the airport. Hahaha it was all soft and gory when I showed it to my parents. We put it back in the freezer but it had gone off. That's the first thing I want to eat in Romania when I go back haha fishystuff and white bread.

I don't like my language baceause is very complex. I mean, iits really difficult even for a native Romanian to speak it properly.

Esther
# Posted: 3 Sep 2008 08:12

you may stop in BG, then, on your way to Romania, haha
nikoleta_rangelova
When I travel to Romania I don't pass BG. We (Romanian friends and I) wanted to go to BG but the weather was to bad. I don't remember the name of the town we went to in the middle of the night! Half way it started raining and I mean serious rain. There were floads in that town. The only thing between Romania and BG is a river. I've been to the border Romania-Bulgaria. Our first plan was to travel further and cross to Bulgaria but the weather wouldn't let us.

AlexandruRo
I don't like my language baceause is very complex. I mean, iits really difficult even for a native Romanian to speak it properly.
Yes it is a very difficult language. If I remember it correctly you say that for an example that the car is red after you said car. Now I'm thinking about asking things and say thanks. Do you say Multsumesc at the beginning or at the end?

Does this cross over to learning languages??:P

shockwave
# Posted: 3 Sep 2008 09:36

AlexandruRo
Esther

Romanian language is the best....

Only we have one huge problem

A lot of Romanians hate Romania..because people here are very lazy and stupid ( most of them)..

That's why many of us say that Romania is just a joke and it has no future..Alexandru is one of them I think ( correct me if I am wrong)

Me for instance I think ROmania is the best country in world and I think that in a few year Romania could reach the level of Western Countries..

But everybody has the right for an opinion..

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 3 Sep 2008 11:15 - Edited by: nikoleta_rangelova

A lot of Romanians hate Romania..because people here are very lazy and stupid ( most of them)..

same in BG. People always find something to complain about, always! True, there might be many/ there are many things the rulers have to take care about, but the people themselvs are often vry negative. Even in the news they always say: we, Bulgarians, are known for our pesimism. So, WHY even on the news they say this??? Ifthey trow the trash where its place is, if they complain less, if they try to find something positive and stop being pesimistic because what they want doesn't happen at the second they've thought about it, but they have to put some effort to achieve it, if they stop being pessimistic, because on the news they characterised our nation as pesimistic and they are now trying to prove how much "Bulgarian" and pesimistice they are, everything will be ok.

wespecz
# Posted: 3 Sep 2008 12:16

Esther
Esther's wondering where RuslanaTube is!!
Indeed, where are you??? So long time and I can't still see her. She's in Ukraine but she was here to the end of the August.

----

nikoleta_rangelova
Even in the news they always say: we, Bulgarians, are known for our pesimism.
I know one fantastic Bulgarian who's always shinning as the sun.

And about languages, our language is horrible to learn for foreigners. So much rules and exceptions are nothing good. Better to learn English which is, unfortunately, not Slavic language but it's at least simpler.

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 3 Sep 2008 14:54

wespecz
i thought only one specific social group, i.e. female Ukrainian singers with names, starting with R can do it, but........

wespecz
Esther's wondering where RuslanaTube is!!
Indeed, where are you???

I'll also start wondering, to not be offfff:F I do, actually

Ruthen
# Posted: 3 Sep 2008 15:13

nikoleta_rangelova
shockwave

same in BG.

In Ukraine I often meat people that are really negative emotions about Ukrainian state and politicians...You always hear sentences like: when speaking about something negative "You know, how our country is", "Our country is such mess" etc.. I even heart that from some offcials...

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 3 Sep 2008 15:38 - Edited by: nikoleta_rangelova

Ruthen
So it is a common phenomenon, hahahaha, nothing to worry about

wespecz
# Posted: 3 Sep 2008 15:58

nikoleta_rangelova
female Ukrainian singers with names, starting with R can do it, but........
You deserve it, too!

I'll also start wondering, to not be offfff:F I do, actually
How you can get offtopic in the chat topic which is changing its name gradually?

RuslanaTube, wheere aaare youuu?

RuslanaTube
# Posted: 3 Sep 2008 16:33

Esther

what the??! you renamed this topic to ask for my whereabouts! I dont know when you did this though as we actually had contact today (offline)

well, I came from Ukraine last saturday, four days ago. Today was my first opportunity to check the wellbeing of my poor computer. It broke down over a month ago and I havent got a chance to fix it. So today I tried to sort out the problem. I have tried for hours to make it work but it dont. I have restored it and recovered it to factorty settings but nothing helps. And the telephone support is closed for the day so I cant do anything more about it today.

I decided to borrow this computer to at least check in a little on internet since I was here two or three weeks ago last time - and I found your question!

wespecz
# Posted: 3 Sep 2008 16:36 - Edited by: wespecz

RuslanaTube

Hello from the whole heart! Welcome and greaaat to see you!

How was your trip to Ukraine going? Your feelings, impressions etc.? I'm very currious!

And how are you finally?

RuslanaTube
# Posted: 3 Sep 2008 16:40

wespecz

hi wes... nice to see you and such friendly welcoming here. I have a sence I might have been missed here but I dont know. I had in mind to leave this forum for good actually when back from Ukraine but what is the first place I visit online when I got my first opportunity to go online???!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RuslanaTube
# Posted: 3 Sep 2008 16:42 - Edited by: RuslanaTube

wespecz

My trip in Ukraine was great in all kind of aspects with many wonderful and wild adventures. Although I will not share anything of it here on the forum apart from some selected photos of Ruslana. I met her a few times and will share the impressions of her concerts and stuff around her - when I can get into my own computer then...

wespecz
# Posted: 3 Sep 2008 16:43

RuslanaTube
Why you may stay away from the best place in the world?

but what is the first place I visit online when I got my first opportunity to go online???!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's calling of Ruslana and her fans I guess. You're welcome!

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 3 Sep 2008 16:44

RuslanaTube
I had in mind to leave this forum for good actually

WOW

And by the way, Hi Nice to see you again, now the trio will be active again I guess and hope

wespecz
# Posted: 3 Sep 2008 16:46

RuslanaTube

My trip in Ukraine was great in all kind of aspects with many wonderful and wild adventures.

That's nice to hear! Have you got some wild videos of Ruslana which you will share on Youtube?

I met her a few times and will share the impressions of her concerts and stuff around her - when I can get into my own computer then...
That's wonderful that you met Ruslana! I guess that she shinned very much! Is there anything special which Ruslana said to you and you can share it?

wespecz
# Posted: 3 Sep 2008 16:48

RuslanaTube
Have you checked releasing of Wild Energy?

RuslanaTube
# Posted: 3 Sep 2008 16:54

nikoleta_rangelova
Nice to see you again, now the trio will be active again I guess and hope

thanks, maybe maybe not

wespecz
Have you got some wild videos of Ruslana which you will share on Youtube?

yes of course, loads of them. But I can only access them from my own computer which is broken

Is there anything special which Ruslana said to you and you can share it?

um...I dont know what you want to know but we mainly talked about everyday stuff like she asked me once how was my sleep (we met the day before and again the day after so this question was natural for her)
I just replied "I spend the night with a cat - meow"
That was rather funny actually and she and people around us was laughing.... I was too tired to even think further what I actually replied to her....

Have you checked releasing of Wild Energy?

huh? You mean if I asked Ruslana about it? well the subject was brought on once and she just said "comming soon"- Im sure you are way better informed about this than I am

wespecz
# Posted: 3 Sep 2008 16:59

RuslanaTube
yes of course, loads of them. But I can only access them from my own computer which is broken
Oops what a pity! So hope that somebody will repair it.

um...I dont know what you want to know but we mainly talked about everyday stuff like she asked me once how was my sleep (we met the day before and again the day after so this question was natural for her)
I just replied "I spend the night with a cat - meow"
That was rather funny actually and she and people around us was laughing.... I was too tired to even think further what I actually replied to her....

Thank you for such a story! Yes such a thing I wanted to know. Ruslana is the wildest and I guess that Wild Energy was shinning from her. As I see from the people around as you described, it was.

huh? You mean if I asked Ruslana about it? well the subject was brought on once and she just said "comming soon"- Im sure you are way better informed about this than I am
No I mean respectful topics, samples, Cry it out, Heart on Fire, The Girl that Rules, Overground etc.

RuslanaTube
# Posted: 3 Sep 2008 17:03

wespecz
No I mean respectful topics, samples, Cry it out, Heart on Fire, The Girl that Rules, Overground etc.

I dont know what this is at all. Please keep in mind that I have not accessed any computer for over a month and have no information about anything since long time. I would have to start over from scratch with all kind of information. Its a lot to do so always assume I dont know anything what happened.
Ruslana didnt inform me of anything revolutionary or so, so I guess the best info would be the forum concerning issues around her

<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 . 8 . 9 . 10 ... 27 . 28 . >>
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :-p :-( ... Disable smilies

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.

- Forums -

Online now: Guests - 5; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 125 [21 Aug 2018 05:03]

These forums are running on web forum software miniBB™ © 2001-2018 admin | Ruslana. Official site