Ruslana Forum / Off-Topic / Esther's Adventures/News/Ramblings
<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 . 8 . 9 . 10 ... 27 . 28 . >>
nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 7 Sep 2008 19:24 - Edited by: nikoleta_rangelova

shockwave
From which part of Bulgaria are you
Western

It's your turn to give a colourful explanation

haha, my colour is a bit uglier, hahaha, well the one that Sofia falls in, whatever you call it, pink may be

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 7 Sep 2008 19:27

Esther should raname this topic to "Esther's wondering what coulour are you from" or we;re getting terribly off topic, hahaha

shockwave
# Posted: 7 Sep 2008 19:33

nikoleta_rangelova

Cool ..I have been to Bulgaria 2 times..Once to your seaside ( very cool sea side--Congruatuliations) and once to Sofia to visit a relative..

Esther should raname this topic to "Esther's wondering what coulour are you from" or we;re getting terribly off topic, hahaha

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 7 Sep 2008 19:37

shockwave
( very cool sea side--Congruatuliations)
thank you, haha although they are now building and building and building and BUILDIIINg

shockwave
# Posted: 7 Sep 2008 19:40

nikoleta_rangelova

It doesn't matter...What is important is that the quality of the service is very good and the beaches are clean..plus many other aspects..

,,Esther's wondering about summer vacation destinations''

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 7 Sep 2008 19:46

shockwave
It doesn't matter...What is important is that the quality of the service is very good and the beaches are clean..plus many other aspects..

Thanks, it is good to hear the opinion of a foreigner, when I don't have what to compare to, I always think we can do it better. And we can, of course, hahaha, especially in the "clean beaches" part.

,Esther's wondering about summer vacation destinations''
and now-who'll gonna clean the beach

Esther
# Posted: 7 Sep 2008 19:47

nikoleta_rangelova
hahahahahahahahahahaha
shockwave
hahahahahahahahahahaha

wespecz
# Posted: 7 Sep 2008 21:22 - Edited by: wespecz

flipsty
shockwave
nikoleta_rangelova

I'm from Oklahoma, it's in the traditional southwest.
Nice to meet you , I'm from Romania
which state?

Sorry for later reaction, but: What about State of Carpatian Mountains?

Guido
# Posted: 7 Sep 2008 21:32

Guido wondering when Esther has birthday party with her belgian friends haha
Guido
No idea. Maybe next year.

ESTHER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

From which side of the carpathian mountains??
Belgium is on the western side of Carapthians. :-)

Joking. Time for a fan meeting. Lussenburg ? Or is that country renamed also ?

Katherine
# Posted: 8 Sep 2008 00:05 - Edited by: Katherine

nikoleta_rangelova
shockwave

Nooooo! its on its way its currently on a plane! i will have it on friday when i go back home for a couple of days. and im sorry but sharing songs is against forum rules, you can buy it off amazon.ca!

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 8 Sep 2008 06:03

Katherine
I haven't said anything about sharing It is against not only the forum rules, but against some other rules also

cora
# Posted: 8 Sep 2008 06:06

Katherine
Nooooo! its on its way its currently on a plane! i will have it on friday when i go back home for a couple of days.

On amazon.ca it is "temporarily out of stock. Order now and we'll deliver when available."
It will be very interesting to see what you receive on Friday. Maybe you've ordered the only copy available ;-) Or they ship one of the old CDs to you.

and im sorry but sharing songs is against forum rules, you can buy it off amazon.ca!

Right! I agree.

wespecz
# Posted: 8 Sep 2008 09:55

Yes out of stock. I'm waiting for Amazon's e-mail every day and even checking the site every day but they haven't nottified me about anything. CD comming soon, haha.

Katherine
# Posted: 8 Sep 2008 12:47

nikoleta_rangelova
oh sorry i was referring to shockwaves post.

cora

Yes i did notice but i noticed aswell its not very popular yet, maybe they are ordering from there supplier as the people order. But my friend downloaded the songs off iTunes, surely, that means its been released otherwise iTunes would take it off there site, if it was a mistake.

shockwave
# Posted: 8 Sep 2008 14:44 - Edited by: shockwave

If sharing is not permited then why do you share rare pictures, rare audios , rare videos???.....

Esther
# Posted: 9 Sep 2008 22:31

cora
It will be very interesting to see what you receive on Friday. Maybe you've ordered the only copy available Or they ship one of the old CDs to you.
Hahaha yep she's the only fan in the world with the cd:P haha

Katherine
# Posted: 10 Sep 2008 00:20

shockwave
If sharing is not permited then why do you share rare pictures, rare audios , rare videos???.....

because there "rare" hence can not bought, if they can not be bought, then ruslana doesnt make money, so if you shared them, ruslana still doesnt make money and so there is no difference.

Esther
# Posted: 12 Sep 2008 20:06

WHAAAA I'm so happy!! I GOT A JOB!!! I'm a going to work in a kindergarten! YeeeeY I start Monday. Get a contract for three months and when they're happy with me and I want to stay I get a longer contract!!! yeeeeey heheheh finally some things that go right.

cora
# Posted: 12 Sep 2008 20:13

Esther
WHAAAA I'm so happy!! I GOT A JOB!!!

That's fantastic! Congratulations!
But didn't you say, you wanted to become a teacher?

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 12 Sep 2008 20:18

Esther
congratulations!

OmG, kids

Esther
# Posted: 12 Sep 2008 20:34

cora
That's fantastic! Congratulations!
Thank you!!

But didn't you say, you wanted to become a teacher?

Euh yes I did and I think I still want that but I had to pass a test to be able to go to the College and I failed that test:S But somehow I'm also feeling relieved. Maybe I didn't really want to go back to school. And well here are other ways to use my most favourite language Sooooo if there's help needed just ask. I can't guarantee it's flawless but I'll try

nikoleta_rangelova
congratulations!

OmG, kids

Thank you and yes kids from the age 0 till 4. I never ever thought in my whole life, untill 2 weeks ago, I would want to work at/in a kindergarten!! So I'm just as surprised as my friends and family

wespecz
# Posted: 12 Sep 2008 21:03

Esther
WHAAAA I'm so happy!! I GOT A JOB!!! I'm a going to work in a kindergarten! YeeeeY
Hey congratulations for obtaining the same job as one of my relatives! Wonderful!

Euh yes I did and I think I still want that but I had to pass a test to be able to go to the College and I failed that test:S But somehow I'm also feeling relieved. Maybe I didn't really want to go back to school. And well here are other ways to use my most favourite language
If I were you then I won't go back to school, start life! Enjoy your new life and go wild! But if you will go back to school then have a lot of luck!

Guido
# Posted: 13 Sep 2008 01:44

A kindergarten ??? What's that ? You know I don't know german.
Kids from the age 0 till 4 : The average age of Ruslanafans in Ukraine ?

Sorry Esther. What I really mean is that I'm very happy you got the job. As i know you, i'm sure you will like it and the 'kinder' will like you too. Sure ! Don't make them too wild :-)
PS : 0 is really very young :-)

Guido
# Posted: 13 Sep 2008 01:48

And well here are other ways to use my most favourite language
Esther means Ukrainian of course :-) Tak !

Guido
# Posted: 13 Sep 2008 02:29

The average age of Ruslanafans in Ukraine ?

Sorry Ruslana. I only wanted to say the average age of Ukrainan fans is not 40

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 13 Sep 2008 09:07

Esther
when you start, tell us more about your first day What does, actually, this kind of job include? I remember when I went to a kindergarten, but.... a bit older-4-5 years, I think, and I did NOT want to go, this was a nightmare, to not be with my mother, wow, hahaha

Those who looked after us there...hm... left us playing, had to make us sleep (impossible), had to prepare something for lunch, sometimes we were let out...we had English lessons........ and for Christmas we had to learn some stupid poems

RuslanaTube
# Posted: 13 Sep 2008 10:17

Esther
WHAAAA I'm so happy!! I GOT A JOB!!!

WOOOHOOO!! The greatest good luck from me! This job suits you well as I know from your previous experiences. Go wild with the kids!!

wespecz
# Posted: 13 Sep 2008 15:18

Guido
A kindergarten ??? What's that ? You know I don't know german.
It's also English word, it means nursery school for small children (3-5 years usually).

RuslanaTube
# Posted: 13 Sep 2008 15:44

wespecz

he must be joking. He knows german better than most of us

wespecz
# Posted: 13 Sep 2008 15:44

RuslanaTube
Aha thanks, oops fehler

<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 . 8 . 9 . 10 ... 27 . 28 . >>
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :-p :-( ... Disable smilies

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.

- Forums -

Online now: Guests - 1; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 125 [21 Aug 2018 05:03]

These forums are running on open source forum script miniBB™ © 2001-2018 admin | Ruslana. Official site