Free Wild Chat !!! (2)

- Forums - Sign Up - Search - Statistics - Rules - FAQ -

- ΣκπΰΏνρόκΰ - Πσρρκθι - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Off-Topic / Free Wild Chat !!!
<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 . 8 . 9 . 10 ... 49 . 50 . >>
nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 4 Mar 2008 22:53 - Edited by: nikoleta_rangelova

RuslanaTube
she might didnt like such a photo of her beeing shown here, but the photo has returned now....
CaTs!!- you can never understand them

wespecz
I used to have 4-5 dogs(one after the other) and not fewer cats, while I lived in my village, but not now....and my family are not pet-fans

cora
# Posted: 4 Mar 2008 23:13

RuslanaTube
I took a brilliant photo of my cat when she was occupying my computer table.

Wow! What a great shot of your cat!

wespecz
I love wild pets :D Here is my dog - taked from the chair

Cuuute! And the photo is taken from a really funyn angle. Thanks for sharing!

wespecz
# Posted: 4 Mar 2008 23:31

nikoleta_rangelova

I used to have 4-5 dogs(one after the other)

They will live in your mind forever! As wild as you remember them!

RuslanaTube

Wooow when I've visited this topic second time I couldn't find a cat! Now she's viewable again. This is the best Sfinga for guarding your computer

cora

Thanks!

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 5 Mar 2008 05:27 - Edited by: nikoleta_rangelova

wespecz
This is the best Sfinga for guarding your computer
yes

They will live in your mind forever
they will!

The one we have now in my village is some shepherd-he is big and......dirty and I love him. When I go there, he always stands on his two legs, as if welcoming me and if I go close and let him, he stands on his two legs and the other two he puts on my chest (he's almost as tall as me) and we give each other biiiig hug and I immediately decide that he needs a bath But the poor dog is so afraaid of water!! I would never do that to him
noone here this morning............

marte
# Posted: 5 Mar 2008 10:31

kozi
Did you make those? They are great!

wespecz
# Posted: 5 Mar 2008 11:25

nikoleta_rangelova

Love dogs! They're sssooooo wiiiiiild Our dog do the same when she's wellcoming you when you arrive home. But she's 60 centimeters tall when standing in her back legs But there is a raised post for her near the door so she looks to your eyes when you enter the house. And she gives you looong lickiiing and daaamp kiss

And she's afraid of water, too Theese two dogs are so similar except their height as I see When we want to put her to the bath she move her legs above it like swimming although she's not at the wather already

One day she stuffed herself behind the WC and in was hard to call her back

marte

I agree. His internet pages are really awesome with a lot of effort in them!

kozi

Well done! What technology do you use? Do you write all the html tags or use some special software to create your internet pages? And do you put them to the server by FTP protocol or creating dirrectly in the server? I'm going to make my own Ruslana website one day and I want to ask you a bit for your experiences.

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 5 Mar 2008 18:30

wespecz
dogs and water!! I know what you're talking about For several years my sister and her dog lived with us. The doggie is Maltian poodle-small and white after each bath she usually goes crazy, runs at the speed of light from one end of the apartment to the other and back again, barks, spinning at one place, runs as fast as she can round the table (the poor dog even hit itself once because she couldn't take the turn woow). When we went to the seaside and took her to the water, it appeared that she could swim. So far, so good. Imagine what happened when we took her out of the water on the beach she behaved as she does after a bath running around, like a whirl in the sand, throwing wet sand everywhere, through towels and everything people was lying on..........hahahahaha I liked jogging with her in on the beach with her

Katherine
# Posted: 5 Mar 2008 18:34

I have a dog!!!! a Springer Spaniel named bella, shes got a black patch in a shape of a heart!! :P

RuslanaTube
# Posted: 5 Mar 2008 18:38

Katherine
shes got a black patch in a shape of a heart!! :P

THats cool, bring on a photo!

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 5 Mar 2008 18:44

Katherine

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 5 Mar 2008 19:00

this is my university
[imgs=][/imgs][imgs=][/imgs][imgs=][/imgs][imgs=][/imgs]

RuslanaTube
# Posted: 5 Mar 2008 19:09 - Edited by: RuslanaTube

nikoleta_rangelova

Nice university!!

wespecz
# Posted: 5 Mar 2008 19:39

nikoleta_rangelova

Cooool our dogs really hate bath I think that there are dogs who love it and who hate it and nothing between

this is my university

Pretty and big building! Looks great! How many students are there? In my latest Uni there were 10 000 students but I've leaved it for some reasons and now I'm in a small Uni of about 300 students (It's a new school and I've joined it when it has been opened).

Katherine

I have a dog!!!! a Springer Spaniel named bella, shes got a black patch in a shape of a heart!! :P

Dogs has a very nice drawings in their bodies Heart, that's incredible! I'm looking forward to her photo!

My dog has a small brown bra under the her neck and drawings in her legs which reminds me boots Here she is again with my uncle's puppy named Andy.

And there is Zofka again

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 5 Mar 2008 19:55

wespecz
RuslanaTube
thanks

How many students are there
uuuuuuuh....don't know. But there are many other faculties for different disciplines in other buildings, because this one is not enough for all........

And there is Zofka again
I like her eyes....the eyes of a dog are incredible.....deep and warm....

wespecz
# Posted: 5 Mar 2008 21:12

nikoleta_rangelova

I like her eyes....the eyes of a dog are incredible.....deep and warm....

And I love her when she's sleeping Sooo looovely she is

Here we are together:

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 5 Mar 2008 21:21

wespecz
woooooow, she is really sooo small!

Sooo looovely she is
together you look really so!

Marieke_92
# Posted: 5 Mar 2008 21:28

wespecz
RuslanaTube
You really have lovely animals!!

nikoleta_rangelova
cool university
because this one is not enough for all........
But it looks quite big...

This is my school:

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 5 Mar 2008 21:42

Marieke_92
But it looks quite big...
it is but in this building are only : Philologies, Law studies, Geography and Journalism. For disciplines such as Biology, Medicine, Chemistry, Computer Studies, Physics, etc. there are other buildings.

your school is beautiful our schools are.....schools. I'd never go back there again

Katherine
# Posted: 5 Mar 2008 21:53

- this is where i am based

- this is where i do all my video editing and photoshop work

- this is main building!~

i did have pictures of the photo-studio but i cant find them

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 5 Mar 2008 21:57

Katherine
It looks like a castle! I like such type of architecture
I wish we had so many computers.....

Katherine
# Posted: 5 Mar 2008 21:59

nikoleta_rangelova
how computers do you have?

we have up to 300 in the whole school

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 6 Mar 2008 07:50 - Edited by: nikoleta_rangelova

Katherine
how computers do you have?
in the faculties where Computer Technologies are studied there are much more, but where I study(the building above) for English Philology less than 10 computers are available. And we are 120 students of English(only we, the 2nd year-s). So there is almost impossible to do your homework or sth else

kozi
# Posted: 6 Mar 2008 19:41

RuslanaTube

how i'm gonna pay you for the CD? cause i don't know xD tell me what i have to do *_*

Katherine
# Posted: 6 Mar 2008 20:16

nikoleta_rangelova
woaah!!! thats so little

wespecz
# Posted: 6 Mar 2008 20:23

We've got 20 computers for 300 students (and 20 for IT lessons only) but majority of students has their own notebooks in the dormitory so theese 20 computers aren't mostly whole occupied

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 6 Mar 2008 20:26

Katherine
yes, it is.....and at the same time most teachers don't accept hand-written homeworks, so they, kind of, force us to buy our own computers. But we have much to clarify and many problems to fix in our system of education...........

Katherine
# Posted: 6 Mar 2008 20:43

in my school we have 1200 students, in my sixth form, 500 students

Katherine
# Posted: 6 Mar 2008 20:44

my dogs black heart

cutey dog, putting on the eyes for a simple treat

- looking proud

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 6 Mar 2008 20:49

Katherine
wooooooo, it is as if painted, this heart

it looks....clever

Katherine
# Posted: 6 Mar 2008 20:55

nikoleta_rangelova
the heart is why i choose this dog over the rest, im glad i did, she is so obedient... intelligent (with absolutely no common sense, she does so many stupid things) never barks, never makes a fuss over new people

<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 . 8 . 9 . 10 ... 49 . 50 . >>
This topic is closed. You can't post a reply.

- Forums -

Online now: Guests - 4; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 247 [7 Jun 2019 14:16]

These forums are running on PHP forum software miniBB™ © 2001-2019 admin | Ruslana. Official site