Free Wild Chat !!! (13)

- Forums - Sign Up - Search - Statistics - Rules - FAQ -

- ΣκπΰΏνρόκΰ - Πσρρκθι - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Off-Topic / Free Wild Chat !!!
<< 1 ... 9 . 10 . 11 . 12 . 13 . 14 . 15 . 16 . 17 . 18 . 19 ... 49 . 50 . >>
Helena_13
# Posted: 28 Mar 2008 18:09 - Edited by: Helena_13

nikoleta_rangelova
Are you sure??
not anymore...oooo my head

13 yeah my favourite number

wespecz
# Posted: 28 Mar 2008 18:09

Tim

I also got a pass which I can use to travel with the public transport for free. This pass saves me around 300 euro's per month.

The same here. You need to purchase a ticket for the month only and it's really cheap and than you go for free. But you cannot forget to purchase it again. I travelled some days without ticket because I forgot to it but they didn't catch me.

I work at a large company that trades in cheese :P. My first work there was at the very bottom, but I worked myself up and getting more and more promotions :D

Enjoy your work.

I've been to Prague once with a school excursion. The city is wonderful and such energtic. I also went to a big cinema outside Prague. After being in Prague for two days we continued our trip to Krakow. I've only seen a small part of your intresting and beautiful country.

What have you seen? Have you seen Charle's Bridge or Prague Castle? Cool that you visited my capital. Tiesto was in the T-Mobile arena. The best song? Dance 4life.

Have you ever been to the Netherlands?

Pity but not yet.

Cool that you have been to a concert of him. His concerts here in the Netherlands are pretty expensive.

That's interesting. In T-Mobile I paid only 700 CZK (that's about 28 EUR). Why he's more expensive in his domestic concerts?

Some other good Dutch DJ's are:

Thanks a lot for the links!
Live DJs are live DJs ... cool. I know Armin from my friend ... they're well-known there.

And Ruslana is too! When I ask somebody to Ruslana they say at least Wild Dances?!

Helena_13
nikoleta_rangelova

Hey wild Amazonky!

Helena_13
# Posted: 28 Mar 2008 18:10

wespecz
Hey wild Amazonky!
heyyy

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 28 Mar 2008 18:12

Hey wild Amazonky!
heey yaa heyyy

Helena_13
13 yeah my favourite number
are you going to.....you know.....13 bottles??

Helena_13
# Posted: 28 Mar 2008 18:14

nikoleta_rangelova
oh yeah...sure

wespecz
# Posted: 28 Mar 2008 18:14

Helena_13
nikoleta_rangelova

Hey ya hey! Na na naj na na na!!!

Of vodka tabletnaja???

Helena_13
# Posted: 28 Mar 2008 18:18

wespecz
Of vodka tabletnaja???
aha...its not beginning

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 28 Mar 2008 18:20 - Edited by: nikoleta_rangelova

Helena_13
try water some time, it is not that bad

and it's not the end I suppose, haha

hahaha

wespe
Of vodka tabletnaja???
yeah, it takes less place than bottles, haha, but how many tablets make 13 bottles?? wooooow

Helena_13
# Posted: 28 Mar 2008 18:21

nikoleta_rangelova
eh...oki

wespecz
# Posted: 28 Mar 2008 18:26

nikoleta_rangelova
Helena_13

aha...its not beginning

Oh why? Try Ruslana's philosophy and everything will be only start of something more and more exciting.

Ehmm watter is ok ... and when you throw this tablet on it, it's still water.

yeah, it takes less place than bottles, haha, but how many tablets make 13 bottles?? wooooow

Just one tablet/one bottle.

Helena_13
# Posted: 28 Mar 2008 18:43

wespecz

Oh why? Try Ruslana's philosophy and everything will be only start of something more and more exciting.

oki doki

Tim
# Posted: 28 Mar 2008 19:14

wespecz
The same here. You need to purchase a ticket for the month only and it's really cheap and than you go for free. But you cannot forget to purchase it again. I travelled some days without ticket because I forgot to it but they didn't catch me.

Happened to me once aswell. My cart was not valid yet but I didn't know that. They catched me and said: Wait here. But that was near my stop so I quickly sneaked out :P

What have you seen? Have you seen Charle's Bridge or Prague Castle? Cool that you visited my capital. Tiesto was in the T-Mobile arena. The best song? Dance 4life.

I've seen that church with that strange clock. Also I have been to Jesofov, the Charles bridge and the caste of Prague. AND.... I've also been to an icehockey game between Prague and ???? in the T-Mobile arena.

That's interesting. In T-Mobile I paid only 700 CZK (that's about 28 EUR). Why he's more expensive in his domestic concerts?

I wouldn't know about that :S

In Czech republic they with Slotys and Grotzys right? Or how do you say it :P?

Thanks a lot for the links!
Live DJs are live DJs ... cool. I know Armin from my friend ... they're well-known there.

Which song I've send you do you like the most?

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 28 Mar 2008 19:28

wespecz
Tim
ohooo....public transport cheaters? hahaha, I also have a one-month pass which saves a lot of money......

Tim
# Posted: 28 Mar 2008 21:34

nikoleta_rangelova
ohooo....public transport cheaters? hahaha, I also have a one-month pass which saves a lot of money......

Yes, but I only did it a few times so far :> by accident.

Public transport is really expensive here. If I didn't had the pass I would have to pay around 16 euro every day. That is for a trip from my house to my school. I travel by train -> train -> metro.

Thank god for free public transport for students :D

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 28 Mar 2008 21:52 - Edited by: nikoleta_rangelova

Tim
hm....here it is much cheaper, but so are the salaries, I guess. I commute also every day and I use a bus->bus->trolley or train->bus->feet it makes 4 euros per day, 120 euros per month, and, for example, my mother's salary is around 150 euro

Thank god for free public transport for students
haha, no such things here-you can buy a passcard, which makes things look better

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 29 Mar 2008 00:01

flipsty
go and get an adequate amount of sunshine now you're getting only PC -screen-shine haha, just as I'm doing,woow but it is midnight here

wespecz
# Posted: 29 Mar 2008 01:37 - Edited by: wespecz

Tim

I've also been to an icehockey game

My country has a great tradition with ice-hockey. A lot of our players are in the NHL. What about ice-hockey in your country?

In Czech republic they with Slotys and Grotzys right? Or how do you say it :P?

What is this?

Which song I've send you do you like the most?

This from Armin:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=LfolHhGiaa8

Live DJ - great DJ!

Tim
nikoleta_rangelova

Happened to me once aswell. My cart was not valid yet but I didn't know that. They catched me and said: Wait here. But that was near my stop so I quickly sneaked out :P

Only once? Lucky you! It happens to me very often because I don't take care of a lot of things except Ruslana.

Haha they let you go? Wow in our public transport you must pay immediately in the place to the ticket inspector or show him your civil card (he save informations about you and send you penalty to purchase) or if you decline theese possibilities he call the police and they usually wait in the next bus stop. Inspector can tell to the driver to not open the doors except first one to prevent escape of the black passenger (=passenger without ticket in Czech language, I see that you call them transport cheaters ... cute! )

Public transport is really expensive here. If I didn't had the pass I would have to pay around 16 euro every day. That is for a trip from my house to my school. I travel by train -> train -> metro.

In my country you can have cheaper metro in the Prague when you just send SMS (so you don't need a ticket or time ticket, great if you visit it few times a year). You only show the display with special code to the ticket inspector, he use his electronic machine and take care of that if your code is valid and that's all.

nikoleta_rangelova

I use a bus->bus->trolley or train->bus->feet it makes 4 euros per day, 120 euros per month, and, for example, my mother's salary is around 150 euro

Wow is public transport cheap only in my country? They're subsidizing it a lot from the state and city budget. But, for example, accommodation in the dormitory is quite expensive. Thanks God that I commute to the school every day.

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 29 Mar 2008 08:47 - Edited by: nikoleta_rangelova

Wow in our public transport you must pay immediately in the place to the ticket inspector or show him your civil card (he save informations about you and send you penalty to purchase) or if you decline theese possibilities he call the police and they usually wait in the next bus stop. Inspector can tell to the driver to not open the doors except first one to prevent escape of the black passenger

hahaha, exactly what happens here-the inspectors rush into the bus from all the doors, so no chance of escaping, hahaha. Or they stay in the bus with their uniforms taken off, and when the people get on, the inspectors put on the uniforms at light speed and start checking tickets-poor you who couldn't pierce your ticket in the crowd, haha, they, sort of, make a real ambush. There were many TV programmes, devoted to such unfair attitude to people, but,,,,,,also, if the person, whose ticket they have to check, has gone regularly to the fitness centre......and looks like a mountain, the inspectors is very likely to pass by him smiling, even not asking for the ticket. Same with gypsies-they don't buy tickets, inspectors ask "why", and do nothing-they just fear that when they got off the bus on the next stop, a hoard of the gypsies' friends may be waiting for them. And this is UNFAIR as well. Because inspector would simply throw one of us out of the bus, but in the case of gypsies it would be discrimination!!!! And this was also shown in many media, but solution-----hm......wait, people, someone, will come up with a solution some day. WHEN!!!! They must have policemen with them for such cases.

is public transport cheap only in my country
I said it depends on the salary. Here it is cheap for many people as well. Also foreigners who come to BG say that here everything is very cheap. The combination: average European salary+BG prices is good, but the combination: average BG salary+BG prices is not

Helena_13
# Posted: 29 Mar 2008 12:32

hello everybody

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 29 Mar 2008 13:03

Helena_13
hellllooooo

Helena_13
# Posted: 29 Mar 2008 13:07

nikoleta_rangelova
helloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 29 Mar 2008 19:44

well......good evening, people nobody here?

Nahyka
# Posted: 29 Mar 2008 20:56

nikoleta_rangelova
Good evening!

Guido
# Posted: 29 Mar 2008 21:25

well......good evening, people nobody here?
I am.
120 euros per month, and, for example, my mother's salary is around 150 euro
What a shame !
Tim :
Thank god for free public transport for students :D
Nice system indeed. Belgium can learn from you "dutchies".

but in the case of gypsies it would be discrimination!!!!
Same here but our gypsies are from Maroco.
And when a policeman says something to them he is a racist.

but the combination: average BG salary+BG prices is not
The combination of low BE income and BE high prices for energy and food isn't good either : A lot of people have problems here too.
Mostly one parent families - divorced women with childs.
Or people who need one income to pay for their new house and have to sell it when one income falls away.
But I suppose in general we don't have to complain in Belgium.
Except for the fact it's 2,5 years ago we had a concert with Ruslana of course

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 29 Mar 2008 21:37

Guido
Except for the fact it's 2,5 years ago we had a concert with Ruslana of course
yeeees, in this aspect we're one of the luckiest nations

flipsty
# Posted: 30 Mar 2008 00:26

Who wrote this?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vodogray_(Ruslana)

wespecz
# Posted: 30 Mar 2008 00:32

flipsty

Wikipedia does not have an article with this exact name.

flipsty
# Posted: 30 Mar 2008 00:33

wespecz

Add ) at the end, there's something wrong with the link

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 30 Mar 2008 00:34

flipsty
so....they devoted an article to explaining that they don't have what you're searching for?

By the way, yesterday in the bus there was a native speaker of English, I think he was American, not an English, he was able to hear him speaking to a woman and I.......didn't understand almost a word he said wooooooow

wespecz
# Posted: 30 Mar 2008 00:36 - Edited by: wespecz

flipsty

Vodogray is a popular song of Ruslana (winner of the Eurovision Song Contest 2004). Ruslana recorded the song in 2006 and it will be released with her new album Drum 'n' Dance.

I'd love to have album Drum'n'dance ... or single

Click to your link and write ) to the end of it. Posting it doesn't work, don't know, why.

<< 1 ... 9 . 10 . 11 . 12 . 13 . 14 . 15 . 16 . 17 . 18 . 19 ... 49 . 50 . >>
This topic is closed. You can't post a reply.

- Forums -

Online now: Guests - 3; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 63 [2 Dec 2019 16:06]

These forums are running on discussion forum software miniBB™ © 2001-2019 admin | Ruslana. Official site