Free Wild Chat !!! (14)

- Forums - Sign Up - Search - Statistics - Rules - FAQ -

- ΣκπΰΏνρόκΰ - Πσρρκθι - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Off-Topic / Free Wild Chat !!!
<< 1 ... 9 . 10 . 11 . 12 . 13 . 14 . 15 . 16 . 17 . 18 . 19 ... 49 . 50 . >>
nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 30 Mar 2008 00:41

wespecz
Vodogray is a popular song of Ruslana (winner of the Eurovision Song Contest 2004). Ruslana recorded the song in 2006 and it will be released with her new album Drum 'n' Dance.
Yahoooooooooo and I rely on wikipedia to write my homework woooooooooooooooooow, no doubt I'll get a poor mark, hahaha

flipsty
# Posted: 30 Mar 2008 00:42

It was recorded in 2006 and released in 2004 and it also says Ruslana and Oleksandr wrote it...

nikoleta_rangelova
didn't understand almost a word he said

Audiobooks and movies have improved my Russian listening comprehension a lot.

wespecz
# Posted: 30 Mar 2008 00:48

nikoleta_rangelova

Yahoooooooooo and I rely on wikipedia to write my homework woooooooooooooooooow, no doubt I'll get a poor mark, hahaha

Wikipedia is a brand of reliability but it seems that exception confirm the rule.

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 30 Mar 2008 00:48 - Edited by: nikoleta_rangelova

It was recorded in 2006 and released in 2004
so, following the logic, we should expect Wild Energy in 2003? Or 2002? hm.....

Audiobooks and movies have improved my Russian listening comprehension a lot

I reached the conclusion that I desparately need one, hahaha

flipsty
# Posted: 30 Mar 2008 00:53

Probably, watching movies in English with English subtitles would help.

wespecz
# Posted: 30 Mar 2008 00:55

nikoleta_rangelova

hahaha, exactly what happens here-the inspectors rush into the bus from all the doors, so no chance of escaping, hahaha. Or they stay in the bus with their uniforms taken off, and when the people get on, the inspectors put on the uniforms at light speed and start checking tickets-poor you who couldn't pierce your ticket in the crowd, haha, they, sort of, make a real ambush. There were many TV programmes, devoted to such unfair attitude to people, but,,,,,,also, if the person, whose ticket they have to check, has gone regularly to the fitness centre......and looks like a mountain, the inspectors is very likely to pass by him smiling, even not asking for the ticket. Same with gypsies-they don't buy tickets, inspectors ask "why", and do nothing-they just fear that when they got off the bus on the next stop, a hoard of the gypsies' friends may be waiting for them. And this is UNFAIR as well. Because inspector would simply throw one of us out of the bus, but in the case of gypsies it would be discrimination!!!! And this was also shown in many media, but solution-----hm......wait, people, someone, will come up with a solution some day. WHEN!!!! They must have policemen with them for such cases.

They need uniforms? That's interesting There they use their civilian dress ... they enter the bus in the bus stop with peace, nobody know what will happen and when bus start its journey they start with the catching.

I said it depends on the salary. Here it is cheap for many people as well. Also foreigners who come to BG say that here everything is very cheap. The combination: average European salary+BG prices is good, but the combination: average BG salary+BG prices is not

And I agree with you! I only wanted to say that something is cheaper due to our salary in our countries and something not ...

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 30 Mar 2008 01:00 - Edited by: nikoleta_rangelova

flipsty
haha, I try, but all the subtitles are in Bulgarian which is quite a big temptation, haha

wespecz
They need uniforms? That's interesting There they use their civilian dress ... they enter the bus in the bus stop with peace, nobody know what will happen and when bus start its journey they start with the catching.

I'm going to bed now It is one after midnight, haha, and tomorrow we move the clock one hour.......back? I forgot again, I'll listen to the news, baaaahhh
they are not exactly uniforms, but jackets which they easily hide under their clothes, and as you say [i]they enter the bus in the bus stop with peace, nobody know what will happen and when bus start its journey they quickly put on the jackets and go hunting

wespecz
# Posted: 30 Mar 2008 01:16

nikoleta_rangelova

I'm going to bed now It is one after midnight, haha, and tomorrow we move the clock one hour.......back? I forgot again, I'll listen to the news, baaaahhh

We move them too. It seems to be an international act. So there won't be two hours difference between us.

Have a nice night. There is midnight in my country ...

flipsty
# Posted: 30 Mar 2008 01:22

It's only 6:22 PM (18:22) here, but good night!

wespecz
# Posted: 30 Mar 2008 04:05

flipsty

It's only 6:22 PM (18:22) here, but good night!

Thanks! Now I know that time in the US is six hours after us ... and not before us.

When talking about the time ... it's changing right now ... it was two o'clock ... and tham computer changed it immediately to three o'clock. It was really funny.

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 30 Mar 2008 11:20 - Edited by: nikoleta_rangelova

wespecz
well.....this morning I found that the computer had did it itself (the change of time), hahaha, good, because I have to set 8 clocks at home, wooooow,

flipsty
It's only 6:22 PM (18:22) here
so, 7-hour difference and now with change of time it is......8-hour difference? Do you move the clock at all?

And does anybody know why does this stupid change exist????? This morning I thought I got up in the morning, but looking at the time, it appeared that I got up at lunch time!!! grr

wespecz
# Posted: 30 Mar 2008 16:14

Good afternoon!

nikoleta_rangelova

well.....this morning I found that the computer had did it itself (the change of time), hahaha, good, because I have to set 8 clocks at home, wooooow,

Hahaaa the same here. But somebody set some clocks and some clocks will be forgotten and tney will display wrong time for some days. I set my wall clock but not my watch and mobile phone yet ... mother set something, too ... but not everything yet.

And does anybody know why does this stupid change exist????? This morning I thought I got up in the morning, but looking at the time, it appeared that I got up at lunch time!!! grr

Argument for the summer time is saving the energy. That's one of the messages of Ruslana's Wild Energy, ya? Danger of energy crisis ... Somebody is suggesting to have summer time forever and accept east time zone. So we would have the same time by then. :P I'd love to.

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 30 Mar 2008 16:23

wespecz
well, yes, the energy problem, but now when I get up, it is still dark, so I need ellectricity more.......hahaha, yeah, may be later things change to the betterhaha and we really save power, baaaah, the day is "running" soooo quickly today, haha

wespecz
# Posted: 30 Mar 2008 16:53

nikoleta_rangelova

Wiki says that this energy save is very uncertain. You only lose one hour, ya? It's 14:51 ... no ... 15:51 ... (+ one hour in your/Ruslana's country) so this time is away, haha

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 30 Mar 2008 16:59

yeah, it is 16.57 already, haha, ufffff, haha, if our wild energy could be used for providing ellectricity, we wouldn't need any tim changes
We could transform the into

wespecz
# Posted: 30 Mar 2008 17:07

I think that Wild Dances and Wild Energy belongs together. Energy of Wild Dances and Dancing of Wild Energy.

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 30 Mar 2008 17:14

wespecz
Energy of Wild Dances and Dancing of Wild Energy.

, , HOP, HOP

wespecz
# Posted: 30 Mar 2008 17:27

Get away
Just find your hey
Wild is this day

Get away
Just find your hey
Wld is this day

Do you know where you go now
(i'll tell you hey ya)
(get the vibe)
Our wildness spread around(uhh)...
(it makes you free) (find your way)

with hey ya!

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 30 Mar 2008 17:38

perfect Ruslaning

wespecz
# Posted: 30 Mar 2008 18:31 - Edited by: wespecz

nikoleta_rangelova

and forever!

OKeey my last post for now. I need to do timeeater - school.

Chibi
# Posted: 30 Mar 2008 19:24

wespecz
Nice text :D

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 30 Mar 2008 20:07

wespecz
ooo, you enlarged it

Guido
# Posted: 30 Mar 2008 20:25

We could transform the wild dances into wild energy
I once wrote here the energy she gives is more then Chernobil ever produced.

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 30 Mar 2008 20:57 - Edited by: nikoleta_rangelova

Guido

and it doesn't have any side effects, at least not negative, haha

Guido
# Posted: 30 Mar 2008 22:25

and it doesn't have any side effects, at least not negative, haha
My wife has another opinion. She needs some positive energy too. Lots !

flipsty
# Posted: 30 Mar 2008 23:24 - Edited by: flipsty

nikoleta_rangelova
Do you move the clock at all?

Yes, we have daylight savings time, I think only part of Arizona doesn't, in this country.

wespecz
Now I know that time in the US is six hours after us
We have different time zones, Oklahoma is in the central time zone

wespecz
# Posted: 31 Mar 2008 00:29

Chibi
nikoleta_rangelova

Nice text :D
ooo, you enlarged it

Oh thank you! It's just from the banner competition ... I needed Ruslana's logo so I extracted it from the picture from the main site.

And just now I want to have Ruslana's logo for WE project ...

Guido

We could transform the wild dances into wild energy
I once wrote here the energy she gives is more then Chernobil ever produced.

Wooow but this Ruslana's Energy is pure and clear.

flipsty

We have different time zones, Oklahoma is in the central time zone

That's cool. How do you feel when you travel from one side of your country to another and you need to change your watch/time in your mobile phone very often?

wespecz
# Posted: 31 Mar 2008 18:08 - Edited by: wespecz

Good afternoon! Where are you all? Let's get wild!

Dog screen clean. Thanks to Helena_13 she has found it.

http://www.hana-ess.eu.dodea.edu/activities/video/dog_screen_clean.swf

GIFka:

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 31 Mar 2008 20:56 - Edited by: nikoleta_rangelova

wespecz
GIFka:

gifka, the way it sounds, reminds me of somethind(somebody) Did you say it on purpose?

wespecz
# Posted: 31 Mar 2008 21:15 - Edited by: wespecz

nikoleta_rangelova

gifka, the way it sounds, reminds me somethind(somebody) Did you say it on purpose?

Woow now I now what do you mean but I haven't got this in my mind. Cool. But gifka is just colloquial form of gif in Czech.

<< 1 ... 9 . 10 . 11 . 12 . 13 . 14 . 15 . 16 . 17 . 18 . 19 ... 49 . 50 . >>
This topic is closed. You can't post a reply.

- Forums -

Online now: Guests - 1; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 63 [2 Dec 2019 16:06]

These forums are running on forum software miniBB™ © 2001-2019 admin | Ruslana. Official site