Free Wild Chat !!! (16)

- Forums - Sign Up - Search - Statistics - Rules - FAQ -

- ΣκπΰΏνρόκΰ - Πσρρκθι - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Off-Topic / Free Wild Chat !!!
<< 1 ... 9 . 10 . 11 . 12 . 13 . 14 . 15 . 16 . 17 . 18 . 19 ... 49 . 50 . >>
wespecz
# Posted: 2 Apr 2008 13:01

Helena_13

I'm fine too, thanks. Yes, at school. Lesson will start right now. I need to go. Only one lesson today thanks God. I got up at 9:30. You're at school, too?

Helena_13
# Posted: 2 Apr 2008 13:09

wespecz
You're at school, too?
no i am not in school...will go at 13:00 to the bus and at 14:00 school starts

wespecz
# Posted: 2 Apr 2008 14:31

Helena_13

School ends. I'll go home now. I love Wednesdays.

no i am not in school...will go at 13:00 to the bus and at 14:00 school starts

I wish you fast end of the shool.

Go wild and make school wild. Is it possible?

Helena_13
# Posted: 2 Apr 2008 18:00

b]wespecz[/b]
hey...i'm in school now...having dactilography...
Go wild and make school wild. Is it possible?
it is possible with my class lolz

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 2 Apr 2008 19:01

wespecz
Helena_13
Good Morning in 18.40 in the morning

hm...hm...here it was my day today:
-get up at 05.00 (yawn), first thought:"Am I carzy to go to lectures so early"
-coffee, briefly browsing the forum
-train, sruding for a test in the train
-bus, traffic, blaaa (I won't tell you my thoughts during the traffic, or I'll be banned from using the forum forever, haha)
-arriving at Uni, printing some documents and readings
-08.30-first lectureon the 3rd floor-Phonetics&Phonology(Intonation), repeating words and phrases (laughing all the time), it was fun(don't want to think about the exam, haha)
-striding to the xeroxon the 1st floor (lots of materials to copy)
- next lecture on the 6th floor-Translation(only 5 fools at the lecture, me among them). It was funny.
-next lecture on the 2nd floor-Syntax (in other words-death). Full hall of students. Are they crazy??!! I take a seat at the last possible bench. 2 hours of boring speech (this-for my colleagues. for me- my MP3 player and 2 hours DruM&Dance). I'm sitting and trying to look clever and highly interested in the syntactic function of the non-finite verb phrase in the sentence. Sentence. Yeah-death sentence.
-going to the xerox between the two lectures(lots of materials to copy -last lecture, 6th floor. room 184, half of my colleagues present, half of them-sleeping. I'm awake (still. But not for long, I think.) Some useful exercises. The half that is still awake doesn't stop speaking. The teacher desparately tries to attract attention.
-time to go. ooops, I left 15 min earlier. I can't stand being in one place for too long (day na day na, wanna go home)
-run after the trolley, ha, the traffic is useful, I made the trolley
-get off the trolley, the other bus is approaching, stopped at the traffic lights. Run now, run, or you'll have to wait at the bus stop another 15 min.
-phyuuuy...on the bus. Ok. take a breath now.
-got off this bus, got on the last and.....50 min later got to my city.
-10 min striding and I'm home
-throw the bag (somewhere) what about some studing? Now?! No way!
-change the clothes
-write all this , haha

wespecz
# Posted: 2 Apr 2008 19:15

Helena_13

hey...i'm in school now...having dactilography...

That's a criminalistic subject ... lol what do you study? You're learning about taking down the prints of the fingers etc? That would be an interesting subject ... if teachers don't putting you too many theoretic informations and not many practical and illustrative examples, of course.

it is possible with my class lolz

Wow wild class as well? In my school there is silent class ... that's because the half of students has escaped ... they don't want to be at school for just one lesson.

wespecz
# Posted: 2 Apr 2008 19:24 - Edited by: wespecz

nikoleta_rangelova

Good Morning in 18.40 in the morning

Good afrernoon morning and welcome! This is also my time to come later here ... now it's your turn.

-08.30-first lectureon the 3rd floor-Phonetics&Phonology(Intonation), repeating words and phrases (laughing all the time), it was fun(don't want to think about the exam, haha)

Wow at least you're at the lesson ... I don't go to the Statistic because it's boring and I'm sleeping whole lesson.

this-for my colleagues. for me- my MP3 player and 2 hours DruM&Dance

Me too especially last semester at the Maths lessons. How to make wild the boringest place in the world - school!

time to go. ooops, I left 15 min earlier. I can't stand being in one place for too long (day na day na, wanna go home)

hey ya today my teacher has end English lesson 15 minutes earlier ... everything was done early.

throw the bag (somewhere) what about some studing? Now?! No way!

I've got another test tomorrow ... will I learn?

Well and I had a "wild" experience ... store of the illegal waste was in the fire today near my school. I heard fireman's cars and smoke was viewable in a long distance.

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 2 Apr 2008 19:49

wespecz
store of the illegal waste was in the fire today near my school. I heard fireman's cars and smoke was viewable in a long distance.

uhhh...always when I hear such a sirene or one of an ambulance, it makes me shudder...I hope there are no injured people

wespecz
# Posted: 2 Apr 2008 20:07

nikoleta_rangelova

uhhh...always when I hear such a sirene or one of an ambulance, it makes me shudder...I hope there are no injured people

http://www.novinky.cz/clanek/136683-u-budejovic-hori-sklad-lisovanych-plastu-a-textil u.html

Fortunately, nobody was in the waste and nobody dead or has been injured.

wespecz
# Posted: 3 Apr 2008 12:42

Goood wild morning wild members, voters, writers at the forum, dancers, Ruslana, world, what else?

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 3 Apr 2008 16:04

wespecz
what else?

This: Good morning, wild WESPE!

Chibi
# Posted: 3 Apr 2008 16:11

what else
...homo sapiens?

KPGirl
# Posted: 3 Apr 2008 16:43

Hi everybody!
My apologizes for not beeing around too, school has really been much around now. Anyway, fun to be here again!

wespecz
# Posted: 3 Apr 2008 17:35

nikoleta_rangelova

what else?

This: Good morning, wild WESPE!

I didn't laugh for a very long time like now.

Chibi

...homo sapiens?

Maybe not only homo sapiens ...

KPGirl

Great, welcome again and let's go!
How are you?

Chibi
# Posted: 3 Apr 2008 17:36

KPGirl
I understand you... School must die

Chibi
# Posted: 3 Apr 2008 17:38

wespecz
And those green aliens//.. on dollar$

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 3 Apr 2008 18:07 - Edited by: nikoleta_rangelova

wespecz
didn't laugh for a very long time like now

i'm happy you did now

KPGirl
Chibi
school-haters become more and more, hahahahaaaaaaa

wespecz
# Posted: 3 Apr 2008 18:29

Chibi

And those green aliens//.. on dollar$

Wow what do you mean?

---

Go wild school loafers, haha ... and I'm the best loafer because I don't almost know where the school is.

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 4 Apr 2008 07:56

wespecz
I don't almost know where the school is.
hahaha, I also want yo forget where it is

well..., my turn to say Good morning, and this time, on time, haha

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 4 Apr 2008 08:59

hahaha, in a TV morning show, there was an interview with the BG participants in this year ESC,who visited Ukraine. What impressed them were the beautiful Ukrainian women, haha, the fact that they(be them girls on the street) were always with a broad smile and this was (I'm quating) "their arm" Ukraine welcomed our BG team and all Ukrainians they met were warm-hearted

But this is nothing new for us, the fans of one such person

cora
# Posted: 4 Apr 2008 09:31

kozi
and by the way look what i will have *__* i bought it on ebay

I've taken this from the topic about the Amazonka album to this topic.

WOW! May I ask who sold this? From which country? Must be an ex-fan. A bit sad, when people sell their fan stuff...

wespecz
# Posted: 4 Apr 2008 10:37 - Edited by: wespecz

nikoleta_rangelova

hahaha, I also want yo forget where it is

Haha let's go, just find the excuse. What about this:

The best excuse ever.

well..., my turn to say Good morning, and this time, on time, haha

Good wild Morning to you, too!

I did our spamming statistic ... you said that Helena_13 open usually the pages in the Free wild chat so here is the statistic of opened pages:

Nikoleta - 7 pages
wespe - 3
Iva Barzic - 1
Nahyka - 1
Helena_13 - 4

So who's the winner?

hahaha, in a TV morning show

What's TV? I must say that I almost don't know this word. Just computer and computer and computer.

What impressed them were the beautiful Ukrainian women, haha, the fact that they(be them girls on the street)

I always also see this in the pictures of Ukrainian people which you can find there in the forum. They're shinning and they're full of Energy. Find this wild paradise.

cora
kozi

Congratulation that you have it! I'm looking forward that exclusive Ruslana merchandising which will start in the Fanclub site one day will sell not only Wild Energy items but also Wild Dances as well.

I can't wait when it will start.

Tim

Woooooow check this, this is really awesome!

http://www.youtube.com/user/officialtiesto

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 4 Apr 2008 10:48

wespecz
So who's the winner?
woow, you counted them, hahaha

What's TV? I must say that I almost don't know this word. Just computer and computer and computer.
I usually don't watch it, just turn the TV on, and don't pay attention to it, haha, but heard the word "Ukraine" and fixed my eyes on it

wespecz
# Posted: 4 Apr 2008 10:57

nikoleta_rangelova

woow, you counted them, hahaha

yes

I usually don't watch it, just turn the TV on, and don't pay attention to it, haha, but heard the word "Ukraine" and fixed my eyes on it

Me too. Usual home news (politics etc.) ... ... world news ... ... Ukrainian news:

cora
# Posted: 4 Apr 2008 11:15

wespecz
exclusive Ruslana merchandising which will start in the Fanclub site one day

Who knows, if this will ever happen. I am sorry, I don't have much influence on this.

will sell not only Wild Energy items but also Wild Dances as well.

WD items will definitely not be sold. They are finished of. You can only get them from other fans or ex-fans like kozi bought them on ebay.

wespecz
# Posted: 4 Apr 2008 11:32

cora

Anyway, thank you for your informations!

WD items will definitely not be sold.

Ok I'm looking forward to the Wild Energy items!

flipsty
# Posted: 4 Apr 2008 11:56 - Edited by: flipsty

I think it's very strange when Ruslana does those things with her hands, making it look like she's flashing gang signs:

That's taboo in the USA, unless one's a gangster...

kozi
# Posted: 4 Apr 2008 13:10

cora
this sold not a Ruslana Fan it was a guy from Grece who is working for the Eurovision every year .... i asked him abnout that also why is he solding that xD

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 4 Apr 2008 13:33

flipsty
hm.....almost all r&b singers I've seen on TV do these strange things with their hands She's trying to (not to look like him, but), you know, when...no I don't know...when they make a photo, it's better to look original or in the middle of some action.....no whatever I say I feel that I can't express what I want, haha, but if it is bad to do this in the USA.....woow, didn't this gesture come exactly from the USA?!

wespecz
# Posted: 4 Apr 2008 13:35

flipsty

Wow doing this is taboo? Man must take care what gestures is doing in your country?

<< 1 ... 9 . 10 . 11 . 12 . 13 . 14 . 15 . 16 . 17 . 18 . 19 ... 49 . 50 . >>
This topic is closed. You can't post a reply.

- Forums -

Online now: Guests - 1; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 63 [2 Dec 2019 16:06]

These forums are running on web forum software miniBB™ © 2001-2019 admin | Ruslana. Official site