Free Wild Chat !!! (17)

- Forums - Sign Up - Search - Statistics - Rules - FAQ -

- ”крањнська - –усский - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Off-Topic / Free Wild Chat !!!
<< 1 ... 9 . 10 . 11 . 12 . 13 . 14 . 15 . 16 . 17 . 18 . 19 ... 49 . 50 . >>
nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 4 Apr 2008 13:38 - Edited by: nikoleta_rangelova

wespecz
I think she meant the right photo above, the one with TPain

hahaha, new page, correct the clasation, wespe

wespecz
# Posted: 4 Apr 2008 13:47 - Edited by: wespecz

nikoleta_rangelova

I think she meant the right photo above, the one with TPain

Okeey I know some gestures what are prohibited ... but only by etic codex in fact they're used very often.

hahaha, new page, correct the clasation, wespe

It seems that I've got most posts at the bottom of the page (last post) like you're the starter of the pages.

flipsty
# Posted: 4 Apr 2008 14:42 - Edited by: flipsty

nikoleta_rangelova
didn't this gesture come exactly from the USA?!
Yes, from gangsters. That particular gesture is just a pistol, but I wouldn't do any more of them.

Normal people would think you want to be a criminal (or you're an uninformed European) and criminals would shoot you. I also wouldn't wear a bandana in a major city

I wonder what this means?

wespecz
Obviously that's not a gang sign in that picture

wespecz
# Posted: 4 Apr 2008 14:48 - Edited by: wespecz

flipsty

maybe ... what about gang when man comes home and in his bed is not only his wife?

Yes, from gangsters. That particular gesture is just a pistol, but I wouldn't do any more of them.

Woow here this people do for joke ... with fingers, banana or roll.

cora
# Posted: 4 Apr 2008 14:54

flipsty
That's taboo in the USA, unless one's a gangster...
I didn't know that. I am sure doesn't either.

(or you're an uninformed European)
That's it!

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 4 Apr 2008 15:03

flipsty
I wonder what this means?
probably a gesture showing you holding sth bigger than a pistol, hahaha

I also wouldn't wear a bandana in a major city
woooooooooooowww, I don't wear bandanas, but I'd better not come to the USA, who knows what I could do, hahaha and think it is an ordinary gesture

KPGirl
# Posted: 4 Apr 2008 18:43

Great, welcome again and let's go!
How are you?

Thanks! I feel pretty good!

I understand you... School must die

Soo agree!XD

school-haters become more and more, hahahahaaaaaaa

Lol,yeah!XDXDXD

Morozz
# Posted: 4 Apr 2008 19:41

€ вернулс€!  ак у всех дела?
HI everybody! how are you?

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 4 Apr 2008 19:47

Morozz
welcome back we are great, wild and free
how are you Last time you were here you had a raging toothache?

Morozz
# Posted: 4 Apr 2008 19:53

nikoleta_rangelova
после последней нашей беседы, на следующий день € сходил к дантисту(стоматологу) .....это было ужасно....

ј сейчас вполне здоров

.....¬ последние дни у мен€ было мало времени, чтоб зайти на форум, готовлюсь к экзаменам, которые будут с 19 ма€ по 10 июн€....у нас така€ система образовани€, что готовитс€ нужно очень хорошо, т.к. списать на экзамене или прийти на него неподготовленным, это похоже на самоубийство

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 4 Apr 2008 20:01

Morozz
ј сейчас вполне здоров
good

списать на экзамене или прийти на него неподготовленным, это похоже на самоубийство
hehe..........grrrr.......come here and let's hate school together, haha

Morozz
# Posted: 4 Apr 2008 20:06

nikoleta_rangelova

KPGirl
# Posted: 4 Apr 2008 23:33

Guido
# Posted: 5 Apr 2008 00:17

hehe..........grrrr.......come here and let's hate school together, haha

I don't believe you hate "school" Nikoleta. You are much too intelligent for that.

wespecz
# Posted: 5 Apr 2008 01:43

KPGirl

Thanks! I feel pretty good!

Great! Who join Ruslana once shine forever.

I'll answer your posts from other topics like Let to know your forum members ...

I think the ocean has such a wild passion as fire, it´s really cool. I really love oceans!

One of pure paradises, indeed!

Full of wild life and harmony.

I love whales. They're imposing.

Morozz

€ вернулс€!  ак у всех дела?

ѕриветствие снова! я очень прекрасен, благодар€т вас! ѕосетите нас чаще!

последние дни у мен€ было мало времени, чтоб зайти на форум, готовлюсь к экзаменам, которые будут с

хорошо на то врем€

Guido

I don't believe you hate "school" Nikoleta. You are much too intelligent for that.

Belive us, school hatters. For example, I'm one of them but I've got results bursary. We really hate learning because it's stealing our wild time ... and when exams come we learn whole night before it to pass it and than sleep two hours (my case) but it's possible to study in this way.

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 5 Apr 2008 10:51 - Edited by: nikoleta_rangelova

Guido

haha, soo, now I have to reply either"I don't hate school, I'm talking nonsense all the time", or "I hate school and I'm not intelligent" ........well, I don't hate the school building, but I hate the school system. I wanted to study English, but I didn't expect it to be in this way. So, the problem may be in me, myself, but I do not enjoy lectures in the least, and speaking about school, (my parents always used to say: enjoy your time in school, this is the best time of your life, you'll miss it.). Haha, well, thanks, I do not miss school, I'm happy I'll never get back there again.

I didn't expect that years of my life will pass in permanent reading of books which are simply 18th-19th century variant of Playboy. I do no like the behaviour of most teachers-they believe that reading and comparing theories is the purpose and the biggest pleasure in the student's life. They are so excited when they speak about a character (tristram shandy, for example, Laurence Stern's"Life and Opinion of Tristram Shandy"), they walk up and down the room, gestures, raised intonation, and many of my colleagues just really shine when they listen to the teacher. Sometimes a teacher tries to show his great sense of humour, how amusing he is, and the joke he tells (ufff, you can predict the end of it after having heard the beginning), but , he, there are again people who laugh aloud, who are in extasy of joy, and the joke has been yet soooo stupid(the humour of a 10-year-old child could be the same). Or spending 40 minutes on discussing which one of two words would be better in a translation, so as to preserve best the meaning of the sentence. ?!?!?!When both words in BG mean exactly one and the same thing! And many people raise voices and shout, it shouldn't be this one it must be the other one.......and arguments start......and both words are the same......and the whole situation is so ridiculous, that somethimes I laugh.
Of course, there are useful practical tasks, etc, but the problem is that we are given too many homeworks, I mean: We have 11-15 sheets of paper with exercises to prepare for one week (if it was only this-perfect), every single word is being looked up in a dictionary, so that the exercises cannot be wrong. But we have to go to the 4-hour seminar to READ the exercises. Why? What else could I learn there? I've done them correctly, and I already know how to read. So, I waste my time at University, where we do almost nothing, listen to lectures which nobody remembers, then go home and spend what's left from the 24 hours in reading 500 pages of books for each week, 100 p. syntax, 3-4 translations, exercises...............and forum
I'll say again, the problem is probably in me, but I haven't hated any living thing in the way I loathe studying. I feel as if I'm in prison there, it deprives me from my life, but since I had started it, I'll finish it, and I hope, once out of this sphere I'll never go back.

woooooow, what a reply to one short sentence.............

flipsty
# Posted: 5 Apr 2008 21:46 - Edited by: flipsty

I wrote маленький the other day, when I know good and well I meant младший and now it's too late to edit and I'm going to look foolish for all of eternity.

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 6 Apr 2008 10:38

flipsty
hahaha, don't worry, if somebody goes back and reads the old message, they would most probably continue reading and find this last message, too, haha

Wild morning, folks!!

wespecz
# Posted: 6 Apr 2008 16:48

Good wild afternoon!

nikoleta_rangelova

Really interesting reading of your huge post.

Oh your school is really "active" in giving homeworks! I receive a few homeworks time-by-time and I don't do them ... nobody controlls it ... oops!

spend what's left from the 24 hours in reading 500 pages of books for each week, 100 p. syntax, 3-4 translations

500 pages? I read books very slow so 500 pages = one month of reading for me. Impossible to study your UNI for me.

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 6 Apr 2008 16:54 - Edited by: nikoleta_rangelova

wespecz
500 pages?
we sacrifice some homeworks in the name of other in such cases, hahaha, it is just physically impossible. That's why I'm so angry sometimes-teachers say: "hah, bad organization of time, this is your problem" . So, in this cases happens the following: when you don't believe that we're doing our best, why to do it at all? And the book is being cast under the bed, haha
500 pages = one month of reading for me.
don't worry, most books remain half or more unread, haha

and speaking about homeworks, I rememberd you wild school notes

Impossible to study your UNI for me.
haha, come here and try if you study here what you study at your Uni, you'll be perfect

Fehler
# Posted: 6 Apr 2008 17:23

How many actions by me in the voting will be needed today?

Fehlerka
# Posted: 6 Apr 2008 17:32 - Edited by: Fehlerka

Fehler
helloooo

I thought they had blown you away already

wespecz
# Posted: 6 Apr 2008 17:39 - Edited by: wespecz

nikoleta_rangelova

I'm so angry sometimes-teachers say: "hah, bad organization of time, this is your problem"

Good but life is not only school!

500 pages = one month of reading for me.
don't worry, most books remain half or more unread, haha

Great!

and speaking about homeworks, I rememberd you wild school notes

Do you mean this? Yep boring lecture need some wild actions.

wespecz
# Posted: 6 Apr 2008 17:40 - Edited by: wespecz

haha, come here and try if you study here what you study at your Uni, you'll be perfect

Oops no thanks I want to save a half of my wild life. I wish you to end your school soon.

Fehler
# Posted: 6 Apr 2008 17:45

Fehlerka

helloooo

Hiii

I thought they had blown you away already

don't worry you too, you too!

Fehlerka
# Posted: 6 Apr 2008 17:46

wespecz
I wish you to end your school soon.
I could finish it very soon, if it turns into one big fehler

The best classwork I've ever seen

wespecz
# Posted: 6 Apr 2008 17:47 - Edited by: wespecz

Fehler
Fehlerka

Welcome to our wild forum

Fehlerka
# Posted: 6 Apr 2008 17:48 - Edited by: Fehlerka

wespecz
welcome to our wild poll (I'm waiting for you at our wild poll)

wespecz
# Posted: 6 Apr 2008 17:52

Fehlerka

I could finish it very soon, if it turns into one big fehler

School = fehler

Fehler
# Posted: 6 Apr 2008 17:54

wespecz

School = fehler

indeed

<< 1 ... 9 . 10 . 11 . 12 . 13 . 14 . 15 . 16 . 17 . 18 . 19 ... 49 . 50 . >>
This topic is closed. You can't post a reply.

- Forums -

Online now: Guests - 2; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 247 [7 Jun 2019 14:16]

These forums are running on simple bulletin board miniBB™ © 2001-2019 admin | Ruslana. Official site