Free Wild Chat !!! (3)

- Forums - Sign Up - Search - Statistics - Rules - FAQ -

- ΣκπΰΏνρόκΰ - Πσρρκθι - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Off-Topic / Free Wild Chat !!!
<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 . 8 . 9 . 10 ... 49 . 50 . >>
nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 6 Mar 2008 21:05

Katherine
with absolutely no common sense, she does so many stupid things)
hahaha,

never barks, never makes a fuss over new people
my sister's dog did. but she did it out of fear You should see her on New Year's celebrations, when there are lots of fireworks, hahaha, she finds some place to hide and barks from there, haha, we can find her only because she barks....

I found a picture on the internet of dogs like the one we have now in our village-the one that jumps on my chest and gives me a hug It looks older(my dog), this on the picture is closer to a puppy, but otherwise it is the same

[imgs=][/imgs]

Katherine
# Posted: 6 Mar 2008 21:09

awwwww!!! what breed?

kozi
# Posted: 6 Mar 2008 21:10

i post that again cause RuslanaTube must see it xD

RuslanaTube

how i'm gonna pay you for the CD? cause i don't know xD tell me what i have to do *_*

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 6 Mar 2008 21:30

Katherine
it is some shepherd dog, in the Bulgaria we call it Karakashansko dog

awwwww!!!
what exactly you mean?

wespecz
# Posted: 6 Mar 2008 22:28

nikoleta_rangelova
Katherine

Loooooooooovely doooooogs!!!

never barks, never makes a fuss over new people

I know one dog from my street. It's sheltie. She looks like a small collie. She never barks, too. And she looks like a princess. Although other dogs are barking she's quiet. I have never heard her barking.

And I've remembered to my uncle's dog Andy again

Don't catch me!

Is she boozed? No! But it looks funy

There is only her leg. Really hard to catch her to the camera

and

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 6 Mar 2008 22:33

wespecz
ooooh, yes they like the last posture

she seems a little bit angry on the pictures above

wespecz
# Posted: 6 Mar 2008 22:40

nikoleta_rangelova

they like the last posture

I knooow And they want to stroke in the abdomen

she seems a little bit angry on the pictures above

Noo, she's a puppy and she bite around her and growl with the fun

You should see her on New Year's celebrations, when there are lots of fireworks, hahaha, she finds some place to hide and barks from there, haha, we can find her only because she barks....

Sooo our dog want to find the dark place under the sofa etc. and she's hiding herself until fireworks don't stop. But sometimes she visit you in the WC and sit with you if there is nobody else at home

kozi
# Posted: 6 Mar 2008 23:44

i post that again cause RuslanaTube must see it xD it's important

RuslanaTube

how i'm gonna pay you for the CD? cause i don't know xD tell me what i have to do *_*

RuslanaTube
# Posted: 7 Mar 2008 03:11

kozi
i post that again cause RuslanaTube must see it xD it's important

omg, poor thing. Im sorry I didnt pay attention to this earlier. I saw your first question about this already yesterday and I had to think about it for some minutes to decide what to reply about it because I concidered not to accept any money already as I knew that is complicated if you should pay me. Unfortunately I went distracted in my thoughts and It was lost in my attention, sorry! But as said, do not worry about money, its free.

Katherine
cutey dog, putting on the eyes for a simple treat

wow, adorable cute indeed! And the heart is really cool. I have never liked hearts, because I think the shape is ugly but its cute when seen naturally on an animal!

wespecz

Thanks for sharing photos of your uncles dog, the last photo is funny!
I should share some more photos of my cat. At the moment she is with me beside the computer screen. She have her pillow on my computer table and like to be my company when Im here.
Oh yeah, there is way much other things I SHOULD do. Leaving the forum for example!!

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 7 Mar 2008 07:26

The most stupid reason to miss your lectures is because you forgot to set your clock-alarm OMG!! It had never happened to me before!

flipsty
# Posted: 7 Mar 2008 21:09

Just a minute ago, there was snow and bright sun at the same time.

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 7 Mar 2008 21:50

flipsty
hm.... the weather is going crazy. Here it is a Spring already and it is too early for this. I can't imagine what the temperatures in the Summer would be then. Like in Sahara, probably. Uuuuuuuuufff

flipsty
# Posted: 7 Mar 2008 22:16

nikoleta_rangelova
Here it is a Spring already and it is too early for this
Last week it was spring a little early and now it's winter again.

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 7 Mar 2008 22:27 - Edited by: nikoleta_rangelova

omg! I heard some serbian song on the Tv and it started just like Ti Zhiva!-the intro with the piano! It was as if I was listening to Ruslana's song

kozi
# Posted: 8 Mar 2008 16:03

i need a big sytethic picture of ruslana and on wild (with wing) photo ... please i need help fast!!

flipsty
# Posted: 8 Mar 2008 18:55

Today, I've been a registered member of this forum for 3 years. I don't know what I was thinking when I chose my username, it's very goofy.

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 8 Mar 2008 19:21

flipsty
3 years? wooow! happy-birth-member-day!

flipsty
# Posted: 8 Mar 2008 20:59

nikoleta_rangelova
happy-birth-member-day!

Or anniversary

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 8 Mar 2008 21:03

flipsty
yes......

Chibi
# Posted: 8 Mar 2008 21:16

flipsty
Hehehe, forum birthday? :DDDD

flipsty
# Posted: 8 Mar 2008 21:29

Chibi
forum birthday?

Forum anniversary

and I registered on International Women's Day, too

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 8 Mar 2008 21:37

we do not pay so much attention to this day..........but others do,,,
I don't know, here some women say: well, we must be respected and loved during the whole year, not only on the 8th of March. Which is right, but why , I have the feeling that they are even insulted by this special day.........I don't understand them.

flipsty
# Posted: 8 Mar 2008 21:46

nikoleta_rangelova

It's not a very big day in the USA either, a lot of people haven't even heard of it. It seems to be a real big deal in Russia, Ukraine... and India.

I have the feeling that they are even insulted by this special day

I don't understand that .

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 8 Mar 2008 21:51

flipsty
I have the feeling that they are even insulted by this special day

I don't understand that .

me too-as if they say: pay attention to us all the time, not only on 8
as if they, by being paid special attention on the 8th, feel ignored during all the other days of the year.

flipsty
# Posted: 8 Mar 2008 22:06

nikoleta_rangelova
by being paid special attention on the 8th, feel ignored during all the other days of the year.

Maybe that is the case... in certain Central Asian countries.

wespecz
# Posted: 9 Mar 2008 00:48

RuslanaTube

I should share some more photos of my cat. At the moment she is with me beside the computer screen. She have her pillow on my computer table and like to be my company when Im here.

That's sooooo great!! You have got a helper with supporting Ruslana I send greetings to her!

flipsty
nikoleta_rangelova

Just a minute ago, there was snow and bright sun at the same time.

Oops you see snow? I can't believe. There is no snow this winter. I haven't seen it yet

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 9 Mar 2008 16:54

this is near the place I live- ruins from an ancient BG stronghold. I like going there in the Summer
[imgs=][/imgs][imgs=][/imgs]

wespecz
# Posted: 9 Mar 2008 20:55

nikoleta_rangelova

Wooow nice place! Great time to feel Wild Energy. Do you visit it often when you're at home?

There is a small castle about 2 kilometers far from my house above the river but I haven't got any photos from this place yet.

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 9 Mar 2008 21:09

wespecz
Do you visit it often when you're at home?
yes, it is 10-minute-walk to this place it is so quite and windy! ir is great when I climb and stand on one of the edges (it is not seen here, I couldn't find mure photos), there you could see the road below, the rocks and hills, and feel the wind in your face.....it is ......more than just great!

Castle.......I lllllove castles! I've seen them only in movies. The are so mysterious and enormous and beautiful......

wespecz
# Posted: 10 Mar 2008 01:10

nikoleta_rangelova

it is so quite and windy! ir is great when I climb and stand on one of the edges

That must be really wonderfull place! Indeed you must feel a lot of Wild Energy here

<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 . 8 . 9 . 10 ... 49 . 50 . >>
This topic is closed. You can't post a reply.

- Forums -

Online now: Guests - 3; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 247 [7 Jun 2019 14:16]

These forums are running on easy forum software miniBB™ © 2001-2019 admin | Ruslana. Official site