Free Wild Chat !!! (5)

- Forums - Sign Up - Search - Statistics - Rules - FAQ -

- ΣκπΰΏνρόκΰ - Πσρρκθι - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Off-Topic / Free Wild Chat !!!
<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 . 8 . 9 . 10 ... 49 . 50 . >>
nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 15 Mar 2008 16:54

my poor homework......it won't be done soon......

did you try, as Cora suggested, to pull the cable of the internet and to vote again? with me it doesn't work.....

Iva Barzic

# Posted: 15 Mar 2008 16:56

nikoleta_rangelova
my poor homework......it won't be done soon......
haha...ok,sry...it's not funny

did you try, as Cora suggested, to pull the cable of the internet and to vote again? with me it doesn't work.....
no i didn't...i'll try...if it will work...that's great

Iva Barzic

# Posted: 15 Mar 2008 17:01

it doesn't work

wespecz
# Posted: 15 Mar 2008 17:03

Iva Barzic

0_o i haven't see your post...sorry...i found it...yeah...i'm wild

Indeed! We're wild, we love etc etc. Yes!

nikoleta_rangelova

I tried almost everything ... software internet disconnecting, cable disconnecting, clearing cache of the browser, using another browser, hidding my IP by anonymouse browsing, changing my IP by connecting from the different countries and using foreign IPs and nothing was successful.

my poor homework......

Forget school! Don't spam your life by school, dedicate it to Ruslana as you do it ... GO WILD!!!

Iva Barzic

# Posted: 15 Mar 2008 17:06

wespecz
Indeed! We're wild, we love etc etc. Yes!
yeahhh...
i tried it all too...but it can't...i tried to hack it all but doesn't work

Iva Barzic

# Posted: 15 Mar 2008 20:32

hey hey hey wilders ; )

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 15 Mar 2008 20:52

Iva Barzic
wespecz

you two are really crazy today
let's make a club of school/univers.-haters

Spacytoon
# Posted: 15 Mar 2008 20:58

nikoleta_rangelova
may i join your club?

i do like studing and to know many nice curious things of life around me!!! but the system of teaching is so far from nice n perfect..only few teachers i can name who understand that and support us! So for now im very very against unhappy studing process in schools/unis!!

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 15 Mar 2008 21:28

Spacytoon
hahaha, you are more than welcome

the majqr problem is that they give us a lot of unnecessary information, things that you forget immediately after the class or the exam. And all teachers expect you to be ready for THEIR class and don't care that students/pupils have 6-7 lessons more on the same day, and each of the teachers demands this......... so you memorize some facts only for that class and you're more than happy to forget all later.

Spacytoon
# Posted: 15 Mar 2008 21:33

nikoleta_rangelova
i agree and understand what you mean..! tats awful! myself overcame the school system, and now uni..the same situation..though 1 plus is that we r considered adults,so can talk to them and expalin our ideas, defend ourselves..sometimes it helps..

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 15 Mar 2008 21:39 - Edited by: nikoleta_rangelova

Spacytoon
we are now having terrible arguments about the same thing-ones want some reforms, the other don't, part of us agree only with a small part......it is a complete chaos!

Spacytoon
# Posted: 15 Mar 2008 22:00

nikoleta_rangelova
changes must come..its a progress!
otherwise it will collapse or bring to ruine results..its too much information in the world and getting more..new programme must be created..or they think we are robots to study only and no other life???

wespecz
# Posted: 15 Mar 2008 22:39 - Edited by: wespecz

Iva Barzic

i tried it all too...but it can't...i tried to hack it all but doesn't work

Go wild hackers

nikoleta_rangelova

you two are really crazy today

We're getting wild! Free, wild!

let's make a club of school/univers.-haters

Lets call members! Recruiting will not be very hard

So school haters fanclub members: wespecz, nikoleta_rangelova, Iva_Barzic, Spacytoon

Want to join? Contact us here

Spacytoon
nikoleta_rangelova

I think that schools are launching a lot of new and progressive ideas at the momment. In my school they prefer team work and they take us to a lot of actions ans it is also "wild" ... but school steal my free time

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 15 Mar 2008 22:53 - Edited by: nikoleta_rangelova

wespecz
school steal my free time
my problem is not the time I spend at school, but all the things we have to do AFTER it.....so I spend some days 10 hours at uni+commuting to the uni and then back.....and what is left I have to spend READING,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,GRRRRRRRRRr.......reading in the bus, reading during the breaks........AAARRRRGGHhhh....I loved, I enjoyed books before entering University, now I do not want to hear the word book.

SO, yeah, studying steals your life and the problem is that even don't see the point in it. In all normal countries high education means better life, etc......we are still not normal in this aspect.

Spacytoon
# Posted: 15 Mar 2008 23:11

nikoleta_rangelova
thats soo true..!!! cos of it i missed 3 beautiful trips with fanclub to Lviv!!! rrrrr..
and another wild trips!

also other fans lost summer for exams instead of joining us in Carpathians..

wespecz
# Posted: 16 Mar 2008 03:05 - Edited by: wespecz

nikoleta_rangelova

I must say that I'm doing everything at school to the latest momment so I'm not reading textbooks and learning only from exercise books

now I do not want to hear the word book

I hope that you will do a great exception with book Wild Energy. Lana

Spacytoon

also other fans lost summer for exams instead of joining us in Carpathians..

I'd love to have the same fanclub in my country!

Spacytoon
# Posted: 16 Mar 2008 03:18

wespecz
i hope you will gather a big friendly fanclub in your country with time!
and also welcome to us on our Carpathian trips!

wespecz
# Posted: 16 Mar 2008 15:41

Spacytoon

It seems that I'll need to find a great job after the studies to sponsor it. I'd love to if possible. And big thanks for the invitation!

RuslanaTube
# Posted: 17 Mar 2008 02:23

wespecz

YES!! You have to join us to Carpathian mountains, you never regret it, please JOIN!!!

RuslanaTube
# Posted: 17 Mar 2008 05:39

nikoleta_rangelova

HEY! Goodmorning!! Im about to go to sleep and thought of passing by the forum first and I see that you are awake

I wish I had more time to chat and to be in the forum but I have to keep some disipline now for a while - my weakest side...

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 17 Mar 2008 05:42

RuslanaTube
Good morning,haha yes, I'm here for a vote and I'll go in 10 minutes
discipline and forum together-no way! (at least I'll heve to throw away my comp. to achieve some discipline)

RuslanaTube
# Posted: 17 Mar 2008 05:51

nikoleta_rangelova
at least I'll heve to throw away my comp. to achieve some discipline)

Yes that works perfectly - if not the disipline is needed to be used ON the computer, without putting my hands on the forum!! THAT is extremely difficult!! I mean I try really hard to stay away from here to get some stuff done and Im still not here as much as the rest of you are.

And something is wrong with my eye, I got some itchy glue in it and I guess it protest it have seen the forum enough, haha!

Have a nice day, see you later

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 17 Mar 2008 05:57

I got some itchy glue in it and I guess it protest it have seen the forum enough, haha!

"good night to you"

wespecz
# Posted: 17 Mar 2008 19:30

RuslanaTube

YES!! You have to join us to Carpathian mountains, you never regret it, please JOIN!!!

I'd love to if it will be possible. But it's so far and I haven't got any informations about this trip. This is an action of the official fanclub? Where I can learn more? And I speak only Czech, English and a bit Deutsch. Is it ok? How many days will it take? Will be there some persons who would ensure communication? And especially some people who I know like you, Nikoleta, Cora etc.?

nikoleta_rangelova
RuslanaTube

Woooow you're active veeery early

Do you know that The early bird without beer doesn't get the worm?

(In Czech Ranní ptáče bez lahváče vůbec nikam nedoskáče.)
(translatig this is hard but maybe )

And something is wrong with my eye, I got some itchy glue in it and I guess it protest it have seen the forum enough, haha!

Do you know theese red eyes when watching computer for a long time? I know them veeeery good ... especially with old monitor, now it's better.

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 17 Mar 2008 19:42

Do you know that The early bird without beer doesn't get the worm?
no....it sounds funny, hahaha, and early bird with a beer sees worms double double double

Will be there some persons who would ensure communication? And especially some people who I know like you, Nikoleta
me?! ?!

Do you know theese red eyes when watching computer for a long time
I always appear on photos as if after a night in front of the comp

wespecz
# Posted: 17 Mar 2008 20:04

nikoleta_rangelova

no....it sounds funny, hahaha, and early bird with a beer sees worms double double double

You reminded me one joke - Drunk policeman stops drunker driver ... And he start: Why you both are driving? And driver answer: And due to this stupidity you have needed to surround me?

me?! ?!

I've learned about some trip to Ukrainne here, too. I was only thought that you will want to go, too.

I always appear on photos as if after a night in front of the comp

Indeed! You need a red-eyes erraser!

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 17 Mar 2008 20:09

wespecz
Why you both are driving? And driver answer: And due to this stupidity you have needed to surround me?

wespecz
# Posted: 18 Mar 2008 10:55

Wild wild morning to all of you! What time did you get up, Nikoleta?

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 18 Mar 2008 13:42

wespecz
6.40 this time wild morning to you as well, but it is actually wild afternoon now

Iva Barzic

# Posted: 18 Mar 2008 13:44

hey wilders: )

<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 . 8 . 9 . 10 ... 49 . 50 . >>
This topic is closed. You can't post a reply.

- Forums -

Online now: Guests - 6; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 247 [7 Jun 2019 14:16]

These forums are running on free forum software miniBB™ © 2001-2019 admin | Ruslana. Official site