Free Wild Chat !!! (9)

- Forums - Sign Up - Search - Statistics - Rules - FAQ -

-  -  - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Off-Topic / Free Wild Chat !!!
<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 . 8 . 9 . 10 ... 49 . 50 . >>
Helena_13
# Posted: 25 Mar 2008 11:45

good morning everybody

KPGirl
# Posted: 25 Mar 2008 12:40

dogs?

They are ok!^^

wespecz
# Posted: 25 Mar 2008 13:04

nikoleta_rangelova

I also like horses. Black like Hell, haha, right? I hope I'll know how to ride a horse one day or a motorbike

Indeed black horse looks like space - endless, magic

I'd love to ride horses one day, too. I can find a lot of foot marks of horses and also droppings in the sorrounding woods because ranch with horses is nearby. Sometimes I meet horse rider and I love this view.

Horse or motorbike? Motorbike has a lot of horses (horse powers) in its engine but one horse is better than 100 horses in the motorbike, ya? Anyway I'd like to enjoy motorbike and horse together

Tim

Hey!

What kind of job you do? And you have holiday?! Because of Easter? When it's easter we only have like 2 extra free days.....

Great to have some new energy so you can spend it at something fun he? :D

I work in the supermarket to earn some money next to the studying. No I haven't got a got a holiday but Monday is free so why don't spend it at work And I was in the night exchange in weekend.

You have 2 extra days? Lucky you. Thanks to Ruslana and her Wild Energy. You can do whatever you want without getting tired for a long time

Helena_13

Good morning to you, too!

KPGirl

Have you got a dog?

Helena_13
# Posted: 25 Mar 2008 13:09

wespecz
Good morning to you, too!

lol...i have 3 cats

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 25 Mar 2008 13:42

Helena_13
good morning everybody
it is good, though it is not a morning now, haha, good to you as well!
lol...i have 3 cats

three cats?? wooow, haha, great!

Horse or motorbike?
hm.....that's a dilemma, haha! i don't like cars, smoke, motorways, etc, but a motorbike.....I lllove the sound of the engine, especially of the big ones-those for races. And HarleyDavidson.....I find them ugly.

I'd like to enjoy motorbike and horse together
wow, with one leg on the horse and one on the motorbike? no, I know what you mean

Helena_13
# Posted: 25 Mar 2008 13:44

nikoleta_rangelova
it is good, though it is not a morning now, haha, good to you as well!
...to me it's still morning...haha...i wanna sleep...
three cats?? wooow, haha, great!
yeah...mođo đođo,pashka and taychy...lol

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 25 Mar 2008 13:45

Helena_13
mođo đođo,pashka and taychy...lol

hahaha, do they know their names

Helena_13
# Posted: 25 Mar 2008 13:54

nikoleta_rangelova
hahaha, do they know their names
haha...i think they know

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 25 Mar 2008 17:34 - Edited by: nikoleta_rangelova

OMG! I just used an on-line translator to speak to a Ukrainian member, hahaha, ooooooMG! when I translated my answer to Ukrainian, I copy&pasted this Ukrainian answer and translated it again to English, to see how it will look and whether the translator will give back my ORIGINAL English post, hahaha, look what I got:
my translated reply: .... on-line , . , started- , , .... . .

and what I received as a translation of the above: gm....if an on-line translator is correct, you do nothing see results. Eliminated, that the blind voting had started- we can only vote in future, voice, voice....and can not see results. Cora probably will answer you it is better.

woooooow, I deffinitely didn't say it in THIS way

Helena_13
# Posted: 25 Mar 2008 18:35

nikoleta_rangelova
hahahaha

flipsty
# Posted: 25 Mar 2008 19:43 - Edited by: flipsty

I took a quiz on the interweb, called What American accent do you have?. It's pretty accurate, my accent is:

"Western. Like Midland, Western is another accent that people consider neutral. So, you might not actually be from the Western half of the country, but you definitely sound like it.
And if you're not from the West, you are probably one of the following:
(a) A Pittsburgher - the quiz can't tell the difference;
(b) Someone from Canada (probably southern Ontario) who doesn't have a Canadian accent;
(c) Someone from northern New England who doesn't have a New England accent; or
(d) Someone from Texas or the Heartland who was born after 1980.
You are definitely not from New York, New Jersey, Chicago, Detroit, the Deep South, etc."
I was born in Oklahoma after 1980 but I didn't think the Southwest had a different standard accent from the Midwest.

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 25 Mar 2008 20:29 - Edited by: nikoleta_rangelova

wooooow, I am : Neutral. Not Northern, Southern, or Western, just American. Your national American identity is more important to you than your local identity, because you don't really have a local identity to begin with.

hehehehe, how right are they in the last sentence, haha....mine is Bulgarian American

flipsty
# Posted: 25 Mar 2008 20:40

nikoleta_rangelova
I am : Neutral
Cool, not bad

mine is Bulgarian American

wespecz
# Posted: 25 Mar 2008 20:43

Helena_13

lol...i have 3 cats

What are they doing? Three cats ... woow a lot of wild times with them?

nikoleta_rangelova

Horse or motorbike?
hm.....that's a dilemma, haha! i don't like cars, smoke, motorways, etc, but a motorbike.....I lllove the sound of the engine, especially of the big ones-those for races. And HarleyDavidson.....I find them ugly.

I've got a compromise for you ... what about horse in the motorbike?

flipsty

Oops and what's the pronunciation of theese words? I know what accent I have ... Czech English!?

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 25 Mar 2008 20:49

flipsty
my accent is:

"Western. Like Midland, Western is another accent that people consider neutral

so....if we hear each other, we may understand each other, haha
but I think there is not much of a rhyme in father and bother.......and what's the difference between the oo in foot and food???

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 25 Mar 2008 20:51

wespecz
I've got a compromise for you ... what about horse in the motorbike
the more the horses, the better

KPGirl
# Posted: 25 Mar 2008 21:01

Have you got a dog?

Nope. Unfortunately my mum is allergic. The only pets I´ve had is goldfish. But I´m quite satisfied with that, they really were wonderful and sweet darlings. They were also wild,lol! I miss them so much! Right now I don´t have any pets.

flipsty
# Posted: 25 Mar 2008 21:43 - Edited by: flipsty

nikoleta_rangelova
there is not much of a rhyme in father and bother

The A and O often sound the same, they do in my accent.

and what's the difference between the oo in foot and food???

When Ruslana sang the National Anthem of Ukraine at a Klitchko match in Germany, she was introduced with the OO sound of foot or cook:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=t06ngJezp3s

In the South they pronounce all kinds of words with that OO, like "roof" for example.

wespecz
Czech English!?

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 25 Mar 2008 22:16

flipsty
When Ruslana sang the National Anthem of Ukraine at a Klitchko match in Germany, she was introduced with the OO sound of foot or cook:
wow! I hear it more like ROslana O_o

Chibi
# Posted: 25 Mar 2008 22:17

nikoleta_rangelova
ROslana
RLY?

flipsty
# Posted: 25 Mar 2008 22:22

nikoleta_rangelova
wow! I hear it more like ROslana O_o

I think it sounds like a cross between O and U, but it does sort of sound like a Russian O.

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 25 Mar 2008 22:27

Chibi
ROslana
RLY?

yeah, try to listen to it

flipsty
I think it sounds like a cross between O and U,
yes, because it is deffinitely not U

flipsty
# Posted: 25 Mar 2008 22:32 - Edited by: flipsty

Oh, I found a video with the word foot in it:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=zmK3RMlvUCo

Bigfoot in Pennsyvania. That certainly doesn't sound the same as hoopla.

Chibi
# Posted: 25 Mar 2008 22:33

nikoleta_rangelova
Roooslana... o_O

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 25 Mar 2008 22:40

flipsty
OMG, haha, I hear the first lady saying foot almost with the SHWA sound, haha, and the second like pUt, haha, wooow I'll have to clean my ears probably

flipsty
# Posted: 25 Mar 2008 22:57 - Edited by: flipsty

nikoleta_rangelova
and the second like pUt

Oh yeah, I almost forgot the existence of that word, then you already know the OO sound in "foot"

Tim
# Posted: 26 Mar 2008 00:10

nikoleta_rangelova
I wish you LUCk

Thank you :D

I have a friend studying Medicine, so I know how difficult it is.

Yea. Medicine is a difficult, but wonderful study if you ask me ;). From when I was ten I allready decided that I want to study medicines ;).

My mother is a nurse

Cool :O!

But in not so "bloody" area-she used to look after children
Intresting. I like the action around the 'bloody' things.

hahaha, yes, another ex-classmate of mine had bought a thick book with terms in Bulgarian and their "beautiful" names in Latin, blaaaa

Yea lol I hate those names. They all look so familiar :P.

wespecz

I work in the supermarket to earn some money next to the studying. No I haven't got a got a holiday but Monday is free so why don't spend it at work And I was in the night exchange in weekend.

You have 2 extra days? Lucky you. Thanks to Ruslana and her Wild Energy. You can do whatever you want without getting tired for a long time

Ok, it's good that you are trying to earn money from something important. I was wondering something, do you get like some kind of financing from the Czech government to study?

I had two extra days with no school last weekend. But I also had to work to earn money.

Btw!
I was wondering from what town from Czech republic you are? I've been once to the Czech republic and it was a really intresting and cool experience.

And I also saw that you like DJ Tiesto :o. The famour Dutch DJ!
Do you like any other DJ's from my country?

wespecz
# Posted: 26 Mar 2008 02:54

nikoleta_rangelova

the more the horses, the better

Poor motorbike

No and now serious ... No doubt horse is horse ... and motorbike cannot be over the horses ... horse is pure nature ... motorbike is opposite.

so go to Carpatian mountains by horse ... not by motorbike and you will find pure natural Ruslana's Energy ...

My mother is a nurse

Wow my cousin too. I can see blood, no problem but I can't be a doctor because one mistake and you can destroy somebody's life. When I calculate something wrong world will not fall down. That's one of the reasons why I study economy.

flipsty

Czech English!?

Well I wanted to say that you can do your test when you're a native speaker like you or great English speaker like Nikoleta.

Tim

Ok, it's good that you are trying to earn money from something important. I was wondering something, do you get like some kind of financing from the Czech government to study?

No my government don't give me something. But I've got a small results bursary and I go to the work not only for earning money but also for some more reasons. I like my work, I do something for me because it's good fitness centrum and you don't need to pay here - you're receiving money during exercising. And you're doing something usefull.

What's your job?

I was wondering from what town from Czech republic you are? I've been once to the Czech republic and it was a really intresting and cool experience.

I live near Budějovice - south region. You visited my country? That's really cool. How did you feel here?

And I also saw that you like DJ Tiesto :o. The famour Dutch DJ!
Do you like any other DJ's from my country?

I don't know your other DJs but Tiesto is king of DJs, the best DJ in the world. I was in his concert and it was amazing. I can't forget it.

I'd love the best singer - Ruslana - in DJ Tiesto mix

DJ Tiesto - album Elements of life
Ruslana - album Wild Energy ... so:

Elements of Wild Energy

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 26 Mar 2008 07:57 - Edited by: nikoleta_rangelova

great English speaker like Nikoleta.
OMG Noooo, no, no, no! Everything else but great, thanks, anyway

it's good fitness centrum and you don't need to pay here - you're receiving money during exercising.
you get money for using the fitness centrum?!

wespecz
# Posted: 26 Mar 2008 10:55

Great wild morning to everyone!

How are you?

nikoleta_rangelova

OMG Noooo, no, no, no! Everything else but great, thanks, anyway

You always know lost words when translator gives me nonsenses.

you get money for using the fitness centrum?!

No, really not. I only wanted to say that my student's job is better than fitness centrum.

<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 . 8 . 9 . 10 ... 49 . 50 . >>
This topic is closed. You can't post a reply.

- Forums -

Online now: Guests - 2; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 247 [7 Jun 2019 14:16]

These forums are running on simple bulletin board miniBB™ © 2001-2019 admin | Ruslana. Official site