Free Wild Chat II (37)

- Forums - Sign Up - Search - Statistics - Rules - FAQ -

- ΣκπΰΏνρόκΰ - Πσρρκθι - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Off-Topic / Free Wild Chat II
<< 1 ... 36 . 37 . 38 . 39 . 40 . 41 . 42 . 43 . 44 . 45 . 46 ... 49 . 50 . >>
Karolina
# Posted: 11 Nov 2008 15:58 - Edited by: Karolina

nikoleta_rangelova

OmG yes, apparently you've been the only one And this in the all 3 pages :F Thanks!!

Your welcome But I think that month has to be 11, not 10

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 11 Nov 2008 16:21

But I think that month has to be 11, not 10

Karolina
# Posted: 11 Nov 2008 16:32

nikoleta_rangelova

You don't need kill yourself for this Everyone of us makes mistakes. It's normal

wespecz
# Posted: 11 Nov 2008 19:50

axur
Hi all, good evening
not been able to come here yesterday..... i just miss you all

And we missed you! Welcome to the Overground again!
How are you? And how many days of years shines the sun in Mauricius?

merdziiikaa
Thanks for your compliment. I study English and French.
Great! Are you planning to visit France? I mean why have you choosen this language?

Karolina
Thank you for keeping eyes in the Fan Club site!

wespecz
# Posted: 12 Nov 2008 07:57 - Edited by: wespecz

Namig
Hello how are you? And what's the weather in Azerbaijan? I'm pleased to see the fan from your country, Ruslana loves it!

axur
# Posted: 12 Nov 2008 11:29

wespecz
And we missed you! Welcome to the Overground again!

haha!!!

How are you? And how many days of years shines the sun in Mauricius?

I am just back from exams.... i am very tired!!! and soon i will have to study again

life is unfair!!!!

the sun shines everyday as from 6am to 8pm!!!! no rain and cloudy weather!!! everything is nice... but it's a little too hot!!!

wespecz
# Posted: 12 Nov 2008 11:58

axur
I am just back from exams.... i am very tired!!! and soon i will have to study again
Have at least a short rest, sleep a bit or listen to Ruslana's music. If I were you I may do that.

life is unfair!!!!
School is unfair.

the sun shines everyday as from 6am to 8pm!!!! no rain and cloudy weather!!! everything is nice... but it's a little too hot!!!
As always and as I may immagine, that's great! I only wish you not too hot weather.

axur
# Posted: 12 Nov 2008 12:30

wespecz

i put all my books aside!!! i will revise tomorrow!!! i am listening to some good music guess what!!!

School is unfair
ummm well, unfair because of exams only!!!!

I only wish you not too hot weather.

i can manage right now!!! it's around 35 degree!!! and my house is like a refrigerator!!!

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 12 Nov 2008 12:56

Namig
Of course, we can! Nice to see you here!

axur
it's around 35 degree!!!

Give me five please

flipsty
# Posted: 12 Nov 2008 13:05 - Edited by: flipsty

It's about 35 degrees here, too, and I'm freezing!

...Fahrenheit.

axur
# Posted: 12 Nov 2008 13:19

nikoleta_rangelova
flipsty

wespecz
# Posted: 13 Nov 2008 06:16 - Edited by: wespecz

Good wild morning to all!!!

Guido
(from the topic Bulgarian Fan Club)
Forum is sleeping. I'd better put out the lights and shut the door before I start writing postings to myself.
Yes everybody fehlered away soon yesterday, including me. But night life in the forum is awesome when you have the time - just to check it once per hour and there is some post sometimes.

axur
i put all my books aside!!! i will revise tomorrow!!! i am listening to some good music guess what!!!
Aww go go go wild student! Yes, having a rest during hard working gives you much more energy for the next work.

ummm well, unfair because of exams only!!!!
Good wild luck in them, maybe teachers will starting knowing Ruslana after your exams passing.

i can manage right now!!! it's around 35 degree!!! and my house is like a refrigerator!!!
If you would say bellow zero then it will be almost as how is the weather like here. No, I'm exagerrating, it's only a bit cold.

But all the sonces in the forum are shinning every day!

axur
# Posted: 13 Nov 2008 06:55

wespecz

so today i have to work i have to read to books for tomorrow exam!!! i am always late concerning this!!! i wait until the last day to study!!! but i am not a bad student!!!

Good wild luck in them, maybe teachers will starting knowing Ruslana after your exams passing

Thanks!!! sure, i put a picture of Ruslana on the desktop of the computer i use at school!!!

and my neighbors already know her!!! i listen to her sooooo much!!! and as you say i'am "RUSLANING"

If you would say bellow zero then it will be almost as how is the weather like here. No, I'm exagerrating, it's only a bit cold.

oh below zero is perfect for me..... soon i will go to north pole!!!

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 13 Nov 2008 11:34 - Edited by: nikoleta_rangelova

There are some new "computers"/machines for free internet at Uni and I wanted to post from one of them today. I did it in one of the topics here, then I wanted to post here, in the free topic as well.. and.. I wanted to use a smile. I clicked the three dots and on that machine, the window with the smiles appeared as big as its screen-twice as big as my notebook's screen and... there were no option to hide it feeehleeeeer, neither there was any option to get out of it or click BACK, or escape or anything, no ctrl, nothing! Well... i left the machine in this wild way, sorry. :F:F:F

wespecz
# Posted: 13 Nov 2008 12:47 - Edited by: wespecz

axur
so today i have to work i have to read to books for tomorrow exam!!! i am always late concerning this!!! i wait until the last day to study!!! but i am not a bad student!!!
You're like me, I also always leave the things for the last moment. Seminar works, everything. The time is too great thing to waste it for school ... maybe.

Thanks!!! sure, i put a picture of Ruslana on the desktop of the computer i use at school!!!
Not at all! I did such a things already ... you can set your own wallpaper in all the computers in the library and it's visible only for you when you log-in to your student's account.

and my neighbors already know her!!! i listen to her sooooo much!!! and as you say i'am "RUSLANING"
Greaaat! And do they like her?

oh below zero is perfect for me..... soon i will go to north pole!!!
Have you ever seen the snow in Mauricius? Well what a question ... Of course not.

well yes i agree!!! as IT - Student for more than 5 years now it really becomes essential for me!!!!
I'm replying this from the "addictions" topic because I may get offtopic by the next talking.

I believe that it's part of your life. Do you learn also programming?

nikoleta_rangelova
I wanted to use a smile. I clicked the three dots and on that machine, the window with the smiles appeared as big as its screen-twice as big as my notebook's screen and... there were no option to hide it
Great promotion! If the word Ruslana will shine from the computer ... What the solution is set in the uni computers? Maybe if it's the smallest then the window with smilies may appear to the whole screen.

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 13 Nov 2008 13:03

wespecz
What the solution is set in the uni computers? Maybe if it's the smallest then the window with smilies may appear to the whole screen.

They are these type of machines:

And there were no "minimize" or close buttons on the screen, before I click the smile dots here, everything was ok. But then....

axur

Haha, great to hear about other Ruslanaized neighbours

i have to read to books for tomorrow exam!!! i
I think the last day is not the best option, I mean, I always leave the last day and do not study then, or at least not late.

flipsty
# Posted: 13 Nov 2008 14:27

Look what was on Faux News : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46MEqEgdLTg

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 13 Nov 2008 14:33

flipsty
Look what was on Faux News

I'd rather beleive to "this IS" than to "this IS GOING to be"

wespecz
# Posted: 13 Nov 2008 15:17

nikoleta_rangelova
They are these type of machines:
Wow! I know theese machines from the public places - such as stations etc. They offer the internet but it's payed. At school it's for free. Do you also need to pay anything? *japo*

flipsty
Look what was on Faux News : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46MEqEgdLTg
Oops I don't believe that! Let's hope for the best. The current financial crisics means that shareholders are losing the value of their shares but it's not affecting the companies or their running. So industry won't fall.

flipsty
# Posted: 13 Nov 2008 15:29 - Edited by: flipsty

wespecz
Oops I don't believe that!

69% of economists believe we'll go into a depression worse that the Great Depression. Either that or a new world economic order, that world misleaders have been talking about. The market crash wasn't engineered for no reason.

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 13 Nov 2008 15:59

wespecz
Do you also need to pay anything? *japo*
No, free internet

flipsty
# Posted: 13 Nov 2008 16:59

I don't think anyone was here at this time - yesterday. It's ultra "quiet". It seems there were a lot more Wild Dances fans than there are Wild Energy fans.

axur
# Posted: 13 Nov 2008 17:08 - Edited by: axur

wespecz
You're like me, I also always leave the things for the last moment. Seminar works, everything. The time is too great thing to waste it for school ... maybe

well maybe!!! but i bear in mind that school will end and i will have all my life for other things i like to do!

Greaaat! And do they like her?

yes they do.... i am not the only fan of Ruslana in my country now there are many!!!

hope that someday her albums will be available in our music stores!!!!

Have you ever seen the snow in Mauricius? Well what a question ... Of course not.

i saw snow but not here!!! but there was snow falling in a nearby island called "Reunion Island" so snow here is not impossible!!!

I believe that it's part of your life. Do you learn also programming?

yes it form part of the studies this year i had to create to database (program) for a company!!!! and the program is tested by people in Cambridge in England and we are given marks for that!!! we have to create a documentation about 300 pages to show and explain how the program works, what to do in case of errors ect......

and i also create viruses!!! a virus is a program!!!

nikoleta_rangelova

Haha, great to hear about other Ruslanaized neighbours

they are glad to hear those wild songs!!!

I think the last day is not the best option, I mean, I always leave the last day and do not study then, or at least not late.

exactly, i agree, i am just back home after going out with friends (a day before exams) and now i am too tired to open these books!!!

wespecz
# Posted: 13 Nov 2008 21:42

nikoleta_rangelova
No, free internet
That's great, if you will get the fehum for yourself next time at school, go wild with us. You need to stay during the sur:Fing?

flipsty
I don't think anyone was here at this time - yesterday. It's ultra "quiet". It seems there were a lot more Wild Dances fans than there are Wild Energy fans.
There are so much beautiful friends, I don't think that the forum is less active but you're here longer so maybe ... we will see.

axur
well maybe!!! but i bear in mind that school will end and i will have all my life for other things i like to do!
Great point of view but why to wait? I don't like waiting.

yes they do.... i am not the only fan of Ruslana in my country now there are many!!!
That's right optimist oppinion, super!! Are you in contact with some of them?

hope that someday her albums will be available in our music stores!!!!
And before that anybody could order it from Umka as well as many of Ruslana's previous CDs.

i saw snow but not here!!! but there was snow falling in a nearby island called "Reunion Island" so snow here is not impossible!!!
Wow, yes, weather is unexpectable. How would it look - palms under the snow ...

yes it form part of the studies this year i had to create to database (program) for a company!!!! and the program is tested by people in Cambridge in England and we are given marks for that!!! we have to create a documentation about 300 pages to show and explain how the program works, what to do in case of errors ect......
It must be really cool work during the studying, thank you for sharing!

and i also create viruses!!! a virus is a program!!!
I've got one friend who may do it, too ... well you do that for learning purposses only I guess. Create us antivirus one day.

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 14 Nov 2008 08:14

wespecz
You need to stay during the sur:Fing?
Imagine.... wind sur:Fing, the same

flipsty
It seems there were a lot more Wild Dances fans than there are Wild Energy fans.

But the Wild Dances fans develp into Wild Energy Fans and only the true, the real fans remain all the time (sorry for appearing so late, haha, or may be you were lucky I appeared so late, hehe). People come and go all the time. It may be even better to come few, but all of them to stay, than to come millions and only two to stay.
But now Canada is being made wild, so may be...

axur
# Posted: 14 Nov 2008 09:58

wespecz
I don't like waiting.

well i dont like neither!!! but it's good to be patient!!

Are you in contact with some of them?
They are all my friends.... and as there is one other on the fansite i think that there must be more here!!!

well you do that for learning purposses only I guess.

well yes... but i also do it when i am bored!!! but be sure i never send it to someone!!! even not to my worst enemy!!!

it's cool to do it but i rarely test them!!!

Create us antivirus one day
Good suggestion!!! i never did it!!!!

Hey really bad news.... people found that our exams papers were spread on the internet since the 3rd of this month!!! they are planning to do it all over again!!!! i am soo tired of all thoses exams.... i dont know if i will be able to start it all over again!!!

flipsty
# Posted: 14 Nov 2008 10:07

I'm certainly not a Wild Energy fan. It looked like it was going to be real exciting and amazing back in 2006, but it turned out to be a bunch of Jell-O head songs that we've already heard. I'm not sure what the songs have to do with the novel (even though I've not read it).

I just think the more original the music sounds - the more genuine the fans will be.

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 14 Nov 2008 11:02

flipsty
Well...let's say it like this: we're not fans of WD or WE, we're fans of Ruslana

axur
they are planning to do it all over again!!!! i am soo tired of all thoses exams.... i dont know if i will be able to start it all over again!!!

That's not fair!!

wespecz
# Posted: 14 Nov 2008 11:09

nikoleta_rangelova
Imagine.... wind sur:Fing, the same
And wild dancing at the same time. Impossible here when you need to sit lol. I usually eat the snack when posting to the forum from school. Here it's tolerated, nobody never told any word about it. In all the other computer places I know is eating or drinking prohibited. But there is hardly any mess - not in keyboard, not under the table, nowhere.

But the Wild Dances fans develp into Wild Energy Fans and only the true, the real fans remain all the time
And flipsty remained with us.

axur
well i dont like neither!!! but it's good to be patient!!
Depends on what you're waiting, it could not be said in general. Compare waiting for the new Ruslana's album and waiting for the next exam ... :F

They are all my friends.... and as there is one other on the fansite i think that there must be more here!!!
They can register, you can tell them about our Fan Club site. Go go go wild Maucius.

well yes... but i also do it when i am bored!!! but be sure i never send it to someone!!! even not to my worst enemy!!!
That's great, I browsed one website and I have found many tutorials how to create the viruses. Some were really easy.

Create us antivirus one day
Good suggestion!!! i never did it!!!!

You can create your virus and then antivirus for it.

Hey really bad news.... people found that our exams papers were spread on the internet since the 3rd of this month!!! they are planning to do it all over again!!!! i am soo tired of all thoses exams.... i dont know if i will be able to start it all over again!!!

Omg some stupid people did this thing and you - all the students who prepaired in the fair way - will need to study again?

flipsty
I'm not sure what the songs have to do with the novel (even though I've not read it).
Some songs are connected with it, look at Overground (place where Wild live, that's exactly from the novel), Wild Energy song is also singing about many elements from WE.Lana and Ty Zhiva is Lana who's transforming to her wild form. Just find it.

I just think the more original the music sounds - the more genuine the fans will be.
Indeed! Ruslana went in really unique way.

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 14 Nov 2008 11:57

flipsty
Do you use the e-mail address you have given in the fansite?

<< 1 ... 36 . 37 . 38 . 39 . 40 . 41 . 42 . 43 . 44 . 45 . 46 ... 49 . 50 . >>
This topic is closed. You can't post a reply.

- Forums -

Online now: Guests - 2; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 112 [2 Mar 2020 00:27]

These forums are running on online community script miniBB™ © 2001-2020 admin | Ruslana. Official site