- Forums - Sign Up - Search - Statistics - Rules - FAQ -

- ΣκπΰΏνρόκΰ - Πσρρκθι - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Off-Topic / Free Wild Chat II
<< 1 ... 45 . 46 . 47 . 48 . 49 . 50 . >>
Ruthen
# Posted: 20 Dec 2008 13:09

wespecz
nikoleta_rangelova

I have a friend that does Parkour. I think it's an amaizing sport But it's maybe too sporty for me

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 20 Dec 2008 16:46

Ruthen
It is indeed amazing and beautiful. It seems there's no place they can't reach.

Radiowave
# Posted: 20 Dec 2008 17:08

Ruthen
Parkour. I think it's an amaizing sport
I agree with you!

wespecz
# Posted: 20 Dec 2008 23:28 - Edited by: wespecz

Karolina
How is your winter? I don't remember when I was here last time
Nice time to you! Well winter is a bit cold but it doesn't matter. There is no snow, only sometimes a few but it melts immediately. How is it with snow in your country?

Ruthen
Hello, I havent been here since long time as well....Exams... BUT NOW I M WILD AND FREE!!!!!
Perfect, Wilds are back! Congratulatios for all the your exams, you really deserve free time, I remember that you were studying hard!

flipsty
That's odd. which reminds me, I think we might to have martial law soon.
No, he was not guarding anything, he just appeared. It was very rare view. Although military command is across the street, I've never seen any soldiers near theese buildings. And I'm in our city almost every day.

Some years later our army airport has been changed to civillian.

nikoleta_rangelova
Sometimes you can meet here even more of them going somewhere-very often going home for some holidays. Policemen are also a common sight.
No soldiers here instead of this rare experience but policemen are visible sometimes, yes. And when they aren't then people are asking where are they?

Ruthen
I have a friend that does Parkour. I think it's an amaizing sport But it's maybe too sporty for me
It seems to be very dangerous. But if somebody likes it, OK. This roll which they do after the each jump is not making an exhibition, I have understood (of what my friend told me) that this is the way of managing the landings after the jumps from high heights. To not break arms.

flipsty
# Posted: 21 Dec 2008 00:15

wespecz
he was not guarding anything, he just appeared.
I wasn't suggesting that he was. That's why I think it was odd, to go shopping in a helmet.

Wow! 49.

wespecz
# Posted: 21 Dec 2008 00:31

flipsty
I wasn't suggesting that he was. That's why I think it was odd, to go shopping in a helmet.
Maybe he had not any time to put it off? Or to have it in the head was the most comfortable way of carrying it?

Wow! 49.
Yes! We're very wild! Niki, get ready to open the new topic. Free Wild Chat III

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 21 Dec 2008 07:52

wespecz
that this is the way of managing the landings after the jumps from high heights. To not break arms.
Aha, probably. They must have some techniques and ways of doing each of these tricks. Do they train in some gyms or directly in the street, do you know?

flipsty
That's why I think it was odd, to go shopping in a helmet.

Haha, yes, may be odd. Or may be he worked nearby (if the military "bui;ding" was near) and... had forgotten to buy lunch

Wow! 49.
Yes!

We are fast!!

Karolina
# Posted: 21 Dec 2008 13:06

wespecz

How is it with snow in your country?

Today is snowing little bit, but few days ago streets, grass, everything was covered ice. Those days was lots of accidents. I want lots of snow, because Christmas without snow is not Christmas!

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 21 Dec 2008 13:55

Karolina
because Christmas without snow is not Christmas!
Agree! Here it's snowing again, but soooo little! It's disappearing immediately.

wespecz
# Posted: 21 Dec 2008 16:57

nikoleta_rangelova
Aha, probably. They must have some techniques and ways of doing each of these tricks. Do they train in some gyms or directly in the street, do you know?
No idea, really. I guess that they do it probably directly on the street.

Or may be he worked nearby (if the military "bui;ding" was near) and... had forgotten to buy lunch

We are fast!!

Karolina
Today is snowing little bit, but few days ago streets, grass, everything was covered ice. Those days was lots of accidents. I want lots of snow, because Christmas without snow is not Christmas!
I wish you some snow, then. But not much to not let it complicate the traffic.

Theese days are one of the warmest due to the statistics of the temperatures for the same days in the previous years.

Ruthen
# Posted: 21 Dec 2008 22:26

nikoleta_rangelova
Karolina

Here today was some kind of spring weather.... The are even flowers on some trees.... Ah, this global warming....

Karolina
# Posted: 21 Dec 2008 22:59

nikoleta_rangelova
wespecz
Ruthen

I miss winter with lots of snow and cold air... Because then I like to sit and have cup of tea and watch through my window how snow is falling. It's nothing special, but I like to do it very much. And now through my window I can see just how peoples is falling down.

wespecz
# Posted: 22 Dec 2008 00:00 - Edited by: wespecz

Ruthen
Here today was some kind of spring weather.... The are even flowers on some trees.... Ah, this global warming....
Yes I also remember trees comming into blossom in autumn or even later. It's global fehler, of course. But you at least don't need to put the snow away.

Karolina
And now through my window I can see just how peoples is falling down.
That's a lot of ice on the streets?

axur
# Posted: 22 Dec 2008 06:03

Hi all!!! how are you

i've been out during the weekend and was returning late so, i've not got time to be here!!!

but it was the wildest weekend ever.... the roads are full with people and the decoration and lights on the streets are amazing!!!

and something really crazy is that i dreamed of Ruslana!!!

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 22 Dec 2008 08:03

Karolina
Because then I like to sit and have cup of tea and watch through my window how snow is falling. It's nothing special, but I like to do it very much.
I also miss this Well, 3-4 days to go before Christmas, we may have some beautiful snow

axur
. the roads are full with people and the decoration and lights on the streets are amazing!
May be you can show us some photos?

and something really crazy is that i dreamed of Ruslana!!!
Haha, it's not uncommon

Ruthen
# Posted: 22 Dec 2008 11:18

axur
I remember about a dream I had in July this year, with the whole Wild Energy Tracklist *haho* It was false one of course...

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 22 Dec 2008 11:42

Ruthen
*haho*

axur
# Posted: 22 Dec 2008 11:52

Ruthen

yes i read you dream about the tracklist of WE.... mine was about something else!!!

i was singing live with Ruslana!!! it's seems soooo true!!!

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 22 Dec 2008 11:54

Ruthen
axur
We have a dream topic here, if you wish The free chat is not off topic, of course

Radiowave
# Posted: 22 Dec 2008 11:59

Hey, Hello, Wild People!
How are you all?

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 22 Dec 2008 14:04

Radiowave
Hi, fine, thanks And how are you? Do you feel better yet>

Radiowave
# Posted: 22 Dec 2008 14:23

nikoleta_rangelova
I`m great! I feel much better, thanks!
I`m really relaxing, enjoing my hollydays and simply doing nothing!

Ruthen
# Posted: 22 Dec 2008 14:51

Ruthen
omg our dear fehmsn *haho* !!! I just mistaken it with the laugh4 smiley

wespecz
# Posted: 22 Dec 2008 17:42

axur
Ruthen
Dreams about Ruslana? Nothing uncommon. I see even the special Dreams topic in the top. When you have her in your mind every day, it must happen sometimes.

Radiowave
Hey, Hello, Wild People!
How are you all?

Perfect, thank you! Departing to work. But it will be for long the last one. And I hope that they will again play WD during the night. Or at least Tiësto.

Karolina
# Posted: 22 Dec 2008 18:45

wespecz

That's a lot of ice on the streets?

All street was like glass. Today is raining all day long, but thanks God no more ice here left.

nikoleta_rangelova

Well, 3-4 days to go before Christmas, we may have some beautiful snow

Or lots of morass

I remeber now when I dreamt that Ruslana had got quarter of her Birthday poster

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 22 Dec 2008 19:49 - Edited by: nikoleta_rangelova

Ruthen
Ruthen
omg our dear fehmsn *haho* !!!

Talking to yourself? Does is have anything to do with too much studying?

Karolina
I remeber now when I dreamt that Ruslana had got quarter of her Birthday poster
WoW, dream three nights more than, she can't get only 1/4

Ruthen
# Posted: 22 Dec 2008 19:59 - Edited by: Ruthen

nikoleta_rangelova
I should have said nikoleta_rangelova *haho*
Yeah studying is destroying my dear little brain..lol

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 22 Dec 2008 20:13

Ruthen
Yeah studying is destroying
WoW, studying is destructive, yes, haha The Christmas holidays finally came Now we can have some ... free wild chat

Ruthen
# Posted: 22 Dec 2008 21:59

nikoleta_rangelova
OMG one more stupidy of mine... Studying is destroying , of course it's destructive but not destroying

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 23 Dec 2008 07:50

Ruthen
of course it's destructive but not destroying
Yes, but you said, it was destroying your... etc, in the sense of a verb

<< 1 ... 45 . 46 . 47 . 48 . 49 . 50 . >>
This topic is closed. You can't post a reply.

- Forums -

Online now: Guests - 4; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 247 [7 Jun 2019 14:16]

These forums are running on bulletin board software miniBB™ © 2001-2019 admin | Ruslana. Official site