Free Wild Chat III - The Return of The Chat (11)

- Forums - Sign Up - Search - Statistics - Rules - FAQ -

- ΣκπΰΏνρόκΰ - Πσρρκθι - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Off-Topic / Free Wild Chat III - The Return of The Chat
<< 1 ... 9 . 10 . 11 . 12 . 13 . 14 . 15 . 16 . 17 . 18 . 19 ... 49 . 50 . >>
flipsty
# Posted: 13 Jan 2009 19:34

It's still looking like there'll be a worldwide great economic depression and martial law in the USA, I don't know how to prepare for something like that.

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 13 Jan 2009 19:42

flipsty
In what way the martial law affects you? How old is your brother?

It's still looking like there'll be a worldwide great economic depression
I don't know how to prepare for something like that.
Has anything changed so far for YOU? I mean, such crises and situations usually affect "the richest" and the lower layers of society do not feel much of the turbulence (sorry for the word choice).

If to tell you that may family have always going from shop to shop and searching for the cheapest products, regardless of the quality, and that we've never used the heating power in full, but preferred to wear 3 sweaters instead in order to be able to pay the bills, will bring you some comfort... I don't belive that the situation will get that bad, you are a big and powerful country. After all people can get used to everything. Soon everything will be ok. Just visit us here more often

flipsty
# Posted: 13 Jan 2009 19:59

nikoleta_rangelova
Has anything changed so far for YOU?
The cost of eatin' has gone up. It's expected to go up more.

In what way the martial law affects you?

How wouldn't it be awful to have the military patrolling the streets?

How old is your brother?
He's 18, but Barack Obama's Hitler Youth type program that he talked about, would require females to join his civilian national security force. Mr. Obama is going to finish shredding our great constitution.

and that we've never used the heating power in full, but preferred to wear 3 sweaters instead in order to be able to pay the bills
Our house is freezing.

The Great Depression happened here, over 7,000,000 people died. I don't know why it can't happen again.

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 13 Jan 2009 20:43 - Edited by: nikoleta_rangelova

over 7,000,000 people died. I don't know why it can't happen again.

Okay, of course, the whole world may be gone tomorrow evening. I was just trying to say something encouraging

The cost of eatin' has gone up. It's expected to go up more.

Imagine you were a country just entering the EU.... Ok, I'll shut up

=By the way, I don't remember where and when I read this: "Our biggest dreams and fears rarely come true".

Guido
# Posted: 13 Jan 2009 21:14

The Great Depression happened here, over 7,000,000 people died. I don't know why it can't happen again.
7,000,000 Huh ????
In Ukraine 1932-33 7-10 million people died (Holodomor). And in WW II the nazis killed 7 million more. And after that Stalin ....
But I never read 7 million people died during the great depression in USA.

Ok, I'll shut up
No : Don't !
I have no problems friends wanting
to kill me but them shutting up is much more painful.

such crises and situations usually affect "the richest" and the lower layers of society do not feel much of the turbulence
The financial crises here affects the richest first, but also middle class and even lower class. But are we hungry ? Don't we have water we can drink ? It was freezing for 3 weeks. Most of us had a warm bed. So can we complain ?

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 13 Jan 2009 21:22

Guido
Don't we have water we can drink ? It was freezing for 3 weeks. Most of us had a warm bed.
Indeed.

As long as I can afford internet, I feel like a king, haha (a queen, pardon)

Guido
# Posted: 13 Jan 2009 21:26

Our biggest dreams and fears rarely come true".
What do you mean Niki ?
I don't suppose you mean : Meeting Ruslana and never see her again ? Sorry but that's the feeling I have.

Guido
# Posted: 13 Jan 2009 21:27

As long as I can afford internet, I feel like a king, haha (a queen, pardon)
Haha. Yes I understand :-)

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 13 Jan 2009 21:29 - Edited by: nikoleta_rangelova

Guido
I don't suppose you mean : Meeting Ruslana and never see her again ? Sorry but that's the feeling I have.
No, no, the senntence was true for me before 2008

Guido
# Posted: 13 Jan 2009 21:31

<<Our biggest dreams and fears rarely come true".>>
But what did you mean Niki ?

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 13 Jan 2009 21:38 - Edited by: nikoleta_rangelova

Guido
But what did you mean Niki ?

I meant: "flipsty, don't worry". Okay?

== May be one of the cases of "think A, say B, do C"?

kozi
# Posted: 13 Jan 2009 21:43

does everybody hates me here ?

Nahyka
# Posted: 13 Jan 2009 22:05

nikoleta_rangelova
and if you want to study En Philology, start doing some course in Basque (I'm not joking, half the examples in some subjects are from Basque)

From Basque!?

Guido
# Posted: 13 Jan 2009 23:26

Most of us, but not all. :-)
Sorry : I don't know why you ask that.
Why should anyone hate you ?

Guido
# Posted: 13 Jan 2009 23:37

May be one of the cases of "think A, say B, do C"?
I often think A but do C. (*) But if I think A I don't say B.
It was on TV, about the gas dispute : byzanthian (?) thinking. Did they mean something like ABC ?

(*) I think : Get to bed Guido (or there will be no dobriy ranok). But what I do is the opposite.

wespecz
# Posted: 14 Jan 2009 01:11 - Edited by: wespecz

Sorry for not joining you in this evening in the free wild chatting, I needed to write several cheat sheets for tomorrow tests.

flipsty
nikoleta_rangelova
It's still looking like there'll be a worldwide great economic depression and martial law in the USA, I don't know how to prepare for something like that.
Let's look on that in the more pleasant way. You won't receive existentional problems probably, if you have roof above your head and people who love you, everything is fine. As you, Niki, said. I agree.

kozi

No, don't worry. Don't feel the fear where it's not necessary.

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 14 Jan 2009 08:57 - Edited by: nikoleta_rangelova

Nahyka
From Basque!?
Yes! And mainly from old Basque and how words change,...I usually skip the examples, because don't understand them much and only waste time with trying to read and remember them But if I had time, I could learn many words I think

does everybody hates me here
I don't see the reason for such a question.

Guido
But thinking A and saying B is the basis of humour, isn't it? And when the hearer hears B and gets to the speaker's A the joke is successful OmG what an explanation, hehe

wespecz
Good luck for the test

===wespecz
I think you have sent me some e-mail by mistake

wespecz
# Posted: 14 Jan 2009 10:10

nikoleta_rangelova
Good luck for the test
Thank you, with first it was fine. Now let's wait for the second.

I think you have sent me some e-mail by mistake
Yes, our cheat sheets.

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 14 Jan 2009 13:55

In a one-horse open sleigh... no sleigh, no more snow..:F

Yes, our cheat sheets.
Haha!

flipsty
# Posted: 14 Jan 2009 18:41

I would rather go to prison than join the Obama Jugend, just so long as it's not a FEMA prison camp.

Nahyka
# Posted: 14 Jan 2009 21:18

nikoleta_rangelova
Yes! And mainly from old Basque and how words change,...I usually skip the examples, because don't understand them much and only waste time with trying to read and remember them But if I had time, I could learn many words I think

That is a good surprise for me. Do you like the language?

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 14 Jan 2009 21:32 - Edited by: nikoleta_rangelova

Nahyka
I don't understand it There are many given long columns with words for comparing and of course trascription and translation, but to be honest, I haven't read them much because I wouldn't have the time to read the theory But, I'll answer after the exam session when I'll have read everything

Guido
# Posted: 14 Jan 2009 22:26

I needed to write several cheat sheets for tomorrow tests.
Your teacher is on msn now ?

WildYennifer
# Posted: 15 Jan 2009 07:16

hi, friends) You know, today while going to school I started to think about today's fashion... Why is it popular to wear 3 kg of make-up? Why everyone should wear fashionable clothes? And without this he/she is considered not interesting, even boring person? Why a smart people are not valued, they are replaced by empty-headed dolls? What do you think 'bout that?
Becides, last night I had a dream 'bout my visit to Bulgaria (and you, sunny wolf) Maybe it was a prophesy? :p

WildYennifer
# Posted: 15 Jan 2009 07:17

nikoleta_rangelova
I'll send you my work by mail) I don't think it's very interesting as the reading, but I'm interested in your point of view as the teacher of English

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 15 Jan 2009 09:20

WildYennifer
Why is it popular to wear 3 kg of make-up?
I think it is popular only in.... the high school When the 3kg-make-up-wearers grow up, they'll see that there are other things that make them valuable. And tons of make up are appropriate only for those who have what to hide, hehe No, really. Much make up always makes girl look older than they are. Hey, may be this is the reason they do it

A reason I like the video of DWTW more than Vohon Chy Lid - the amount of make up In DWTW it is either less or lighter or just not so striking. And it looks much more natural and beautiful. I've
never liked lips as if you've just eaten a jar of ketchup

And without this he/she is considered not interesting, even boring person?
Because their interest it limited to the newest brand of lipstick

Why everyone should wear fashionable clothes?
But we're not everyone I've never liked "fashionable", or if I do, I wear it after it is already old-fashioned It is simply stupid when the whole city buys clothes from one and the same shop and one and the same MODEL, wow. That't the best way to make students wear uniforms- give them the freedom to be fashionable. Or it is... ridiculous, I've seen this manu times, girls (14-18years) hand in hand, on the icy streets, with high-heels about 9-10 sm. And it is not only difficult to walk, they risk breaking their necks with every step. But, hey, who cares, they are fashionable And to be interesting doesn't mean to wear what everybody wears Look at Ruslana's clothes, not the stage costumes Just the casual appearance Always original and never like the rest
(OmG what a lecture)

Becides, last night I had a dream 'bout my visit to Bulgaria
Okay so, if someone rings on the door, I'll know- it's either Ruslana or you

I'll send you my work by mail) I don't think it's very interesting as the reading
Hey, great! I thought it was In Ukrainian

WildYennifer
# Posted: 15 Jan 2009 11:35

I've
never liked lips as if you've just eaten a jar of ketchup

I thought it was In Ukrainian

No, all the scientific works in English should be written in English too) If I had had to present it in Ukrainian, I wouldn't have worried at all

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 15 Jan 2009 11:49 - Edited by: nikoleta_rangelova

WildYennifer
If I had had to present it in Ukrainian, I wouldn't have worried at all
Perfect 3rd Conditional You shouldn't worry about the English either Everyone will support me

By the way, if you were here now, you could have real fun, listening to me reading in Russian about Republic Komi FEHLER. It's some text full of Geographical terms OmG what is: raznotravnoosokovymi??? Heelp It's in a case, of course

Oh, and one more: ernikovo-ivnyakovo-mohovymi (soobshtestvami na pochvah tundrovogo tipa) This in the brackets is clear, hehe

wespecz
# Posted: 15 Jan 2009 12:14

Guido
Your teacher is on msn now ?
Sometimes. Niki, blagodarja for your help with my test via the mobile phone!

WildYennifer
hi, friends) You know, today while going to school I started to think about today's fashion... Why is it popular to wear 3 kg of make-up? Why everyone should wear fashionable clothes? And without this he/she is considered not interesting, even boring person? Why a smart people are not valued, they are replaced by empty-headed dolls? What do you think 'bout that?
I will tell you oppinion of the another gender - there is no care about the make up. You can save the time of using it by doing the things you like, being with people who you love and who love you. There isn't needed to stay one hour per day in the bathroom (as statistics I have heard say) and losing time by such a thing. You don't need to use any make up.

WildYennifer
# Posted: 15 Jan 2009 13:05 - Edited by: WildYennifer

raznotravnoosokovymi
Wow, I can't even explain what it means... I can only translate it part-by-part... Different-grass-sedge, and it's an adjective of the plural...
ernikovo-ivnyakovo-mohovymi
it means something like "in a kind of moss" and something more, but don't pay special attention - it's smth about plants, so, If you're not connected with biology somehow, don't bother
I've sent you my work) Enjoy

<< 1 ... 9 . 10 . 11 . 12 . 13 . 14 . 15 . 16 . 17 . 18 . 19 ... 49 . 50 . >>
This topic is closed. You can't post a reply.

- Forums -

Online now: Guests - 5; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 43 [29 May 2020 02:21]

These forums are running on simple bulletin board miniBB™ © 2001-2021 admin | Ruslana. Official site