Free Wild Chat III - The Return of The Chat (18)

- Forums - Sign Up - Search - Statistics - Rules - FAQ -

-  -  - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Off-Topic / Free Wild Chat III - The Return of The Chat
<< 1 ... 9 . 10 . 11 . 12 . 13 . 14 . 15 . 16 . 17 . 18 . 19 ... 49 . 50 . >>
nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 21 Feb 2009 20:35 - Edited by: nikoleta_rangelova

flipsty
wespecz
Well.... from a distance they are cute, haha, and, I repeat, this was a little one, not even a "whole mouse" I haven't touched one. And rats I don't consider cute, not at all.

I remember a story my sister told me, haha, she is afraid of mice vey much, and I shouldn't laugh, but I just can't help it whenever I recall this. So, she had been alone at home one evening. Her husband had gone to work. And, suddenly, in the kitchen, she had seen a mouse. Imagine: hysterics, panic, and many such extras. She had immediately escaped from the kitchen. The mouse, of course had hidden as well. But, of course, my sister couldn't feel safe with this monster around, and had been wondering what to do, pacing up the other room, glancing at the kitchen. In a while, she had overcome the fear and entered the kitchen at light speed, took everything she needed to the other room: coffee, cigarettes, even the stove, newspaper, dinner, everything she had needed, and run out of the kitchen, closing the door and leaving the mouse behind. Then, she could finally have a rest and wait till the next day her husband would come home and deal with the monster. She spent a great night, feeling rather safe, having the mouse closed in the otehr room. In the morning, when she had got up, she, again had a look at the door protecting her from the mouse and.... she noticed that between the bottom of the door and the floor there had been about 6-7 cm space..........................................(the mouse could have visited her at any time, despite all precautions)

wespecz
# Posted: 21 Feb 2009 20:53

nikoleta_rangelova
Amazing story! I've never seen or heard about mouses in anybody's house but me or father are sometimes called to put out the spider which suddenly appeared.

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 21 Feb 2009 21:07

wespecz
I've never seen or heard about mouses in anybody's house

Really? It's common when you live in a house, when you have a yard, when you have quiet basement. In my village, before, we had reak trouble with them, there were even rats. We lived on the second floor, and they used to climb the stairs and come in front of the door, I don't want what could have attracted them. We had got used to making some noise before going out so as to scare them and not let them run inside :F.

Olena Soltysyak
# Posted: 22 Feb 2009 10:34

Wild Olchyk
, ? .

Olena Soltysyak
# Posted: 22 Feb 2009 11:12

Wild Olchyk
? .

Olena Soltysyak
# Posted: 24 Feb 2009 11:38

wespecz
I am here and I rerplied back too.

wespecz
# Posted: 24 Feb 2009 11:43

Olena Soltysyak
I am here and I rerplied back too.
Hello, happy to see you online, hop back in return.

Olena Soltysyak
# Posted: 24 Feb 2009 11:45

wespecz
I mean I wrot back the e-mail. Did you read it? How is your day? Are you going to school? As soon I go back to work after a short break.

wespecz
# Posted: 24 Feb 2009 11:47 - Edited by: wespecz

Olena Soltysyak
I mean I wrot back the e-mail. Did you read it?
And replied, refresh your mail box, please.

How is your day? Are you going to school? As soon I go back to work after a short break.
I am exactly in the same situation. My break will end now and I will again be trapped at school. It's long today but anyway I'm happy and wild. I am looking forward to the Russian lesson. And you, how your day is going?

cora
I see you online, happy wild day to you as well!

Olena Soltysyak
# Posted: 24 Feb 2009 11:59

wespecz
Do you study Russian, probably you have nice teacher, that's why you are looking forward to it. Sorry. I am back to work in few minutes.

wespecz
# Posted: 24 Feb 2009 12:04

Olena Soltysyak
Do you study Russian, probably you have nice teacher, that's why you are looking forward to it.
No, that's because of my Ukrainian friends. (Ukrainian is not learned in my school, unfortunately.) Although teacher is great, too. I may not visit additional subject and go home later without the deeper reason.

I am back to work in few minutes.
I am going, too. See you!

Olena Soltysyak
# Posted: 24 Feb 2009 13:46

wespecz
I am back, I had one more lesson then. But I am alone here, so I don't have with whom to chat. I wrote back on your e-mail. Have a nice evening.

flipsty
# Posted: 24 Feb 2009 16:26

nikoleta_rangelova
Funny story, I used to be that way about mice. A mouse attached itself to my foot once (when I was little) and I kept shaking and shaking my foot and the thing didn't want to come off.

wespecz
# Posted: 24 Feb 2009 18:48

Olena Soltysyak
I am back, I had one more lesson then. But I am alone here, so I don't have with whom to chat. I wrote back on your e-mail. Have a nice evening.
Hop, thanks, I am definitely at home. Unfortunately, Niki can't be with us now, her internet connection is not working.

flipsty
A mouse attached itself to my foot once (when I was little) and I kept shaking and shaking my foot and the thing didn't want to come off.
Maybe another occupant, you should keep the mouse in the boot and demand the rent.

axur
# Posted: 25 Feb 2009 08:24

hi all what's up??

i dont know if you know it but Ruslana debut album is available on UMKA!!!

i ordered it as b-day gift to myslef!!!

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 25 Feb 2009 10:18

flipsty
Ouch, I wouldn't really enjoy it either

axur
Congratulations!

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 25 Feb 2009 10:57

OmG what stupid joke I heard on one channel, but I couldn't help laughing

-Mommy, mommy, am I stupid?
-Yes you are! I'm your father!

wespecz
# Posted: 25 Feb 2009 13:31

axur
hi all what's up??
Hello, welcome to the Overground!

i dont know if you know it but Ruslana debut album is available on UMKA!!!
Even Christmas DVDs are available now. As well as the majority Ruslana's products.

Greaat! What have you ordered? ?

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 25 Feb 2009 14:44

One hop from uni taxes paid, no long queues, great waiting for a lecture................

wespecz
# Posted: 25 Feb 2009 15:24

nikoleta_rangelova
Have a wild lecture! Cool to see you also hopsing from the Uni.

axur
# Posted: 25 Feb 2009 15:52

wespecz
ello, welcome to the Overground!

thanks!!

Greaat! What have you ordered? ?

I've ordered "Myt' Vesny - Dzvinkyj Viter" itself!!! and i already has WD album!!

Sandy
# Posted: 25 Feb 2009 16:45

Hello!!!!Does anybody here????

wespecz
# Posted: 25 Feb 2009 17:29 - Edited by: wespecz

axur
I've ordered "Myt' Vesny - Dzvinkyj Viter" itself!!! and i already has WD album!!
Great! On which song are you looking forward to the most?

Sandy
Hello!!!!Does anybody here????
Hi! I'm here, how are you?

Sandy
# Posted: 25 Feb 2009 17:43

wespecz

Heya!!!
I'm fine.Thankee!!!!What about you???

wespecz
# Posted: 25 Feb 2009 17:48 - Edited by: wespecz

Sandy
I'm fine.Thankee!!!!What about you???
Nay-na hop!

Perfect, thanks! Evening is really awesome, especially if the beloved friend comes earlier.

WildYennifer
# Posted: 26 Feb 2009 07:11

A nice day is going to be, don't you think so? It's a rare thing, but I'm fiiiine

wespecz
# Posted: 26 Feb 2009 07:54

WildYennifer
A nice day is going to be, don't you think so?
Schoolish day but hope that they won't teach much.

It's a rare thing, but I'm fiiiine
Great!! Hello and have a nice day!

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 26 Feb 2009 13:05

WildYennifer
Hi!! Yes, a schoolish day Nice to see you here again!

Karolina
# Posted: 26 Feb 2009 19:58

Labas vakaras !!!
Good evening. How are you all?

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 26 Feb 2009 20:50

Karolina
Hello! I'm back from work, getting wild and waiting for... me to decide to go to sleep. And you?

<< 1 ... 9 . 10 . 11 . 12 . 13 . 14 . 15 . 16 . 17 . 18 . 19 ... 49 . 50 . >>
This topic is closed. You can't post a reply.

- Forums -

Online now: Guests - 12; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 43 [29 May 2020 02:21]

These forums are running on web forum software miniBB™ © 2001-2021 admin | Ruslana. Official site