Free Wild Chat III - The Return of The Chat (46)

- Forums - Sign Up - Search - Statistics - Rules - FAQ -

- ΣκπΰΏνρόκΰ - Πσρρκθι - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Off-Topic / Free Wild Chat III - The Return of The Chat
<< 1 ... 45 . 46 . 47 . 48 . 49 . 50 . >>
nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 22 Jun 2009 11:41

hm.. yummy, I may add a large coffee too :D

I know about whom you are talking.
haha :D

Olena Soltysyak
# Posted: 22 Jun 2009 11:44

How often do you drink coffee? As to me, I drink only once a day, it is in the morning, after breakfast.

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 22 Jun 2009 11:55 - Edited by: nikoleta_rangelova

Olena Soltysyak
How often do you drink coffee?

Twice-morning-afternoon

after breakfast.

I don't usually have breakfast.

Enjoy your meal!

Olena Soltysyak
# Posted: 22 Jun 2009 12:04

nikoleta_rangelova
Thank you, but you have to eat in the morning, it is the energy source for the day.

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 22 Jun 2009 12:09

Olena Soltysyak
it is the energy source for the day.
Haha, this is what everybody says:D May be true, don't know, but I've never been able to eat in the morning after getting up. I need at least 2-3 hours to pass after I've woken up:D My parents tried to teach me to have breakfast, but it was awful:D And in the end they gave it up:D

Anyone else who doesn't have breakfast?? :D:F:F

Olena Soltysyak
# Posted: 22 Jun 2009 12:20

nikoleta_rangelova
Oh, you have to eat in the morning, it is better not to eat in the evening, or at least not much otherwise or in that way people gain waight, but not in the morning as you move during the day and you burn extra callories, you have to eat, I could not before too, but now it is not a problem at all.

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 22 Jun 2009 12:26

Olena Soltysyak
, it is better not to eat in the evening, or at least not much otherwise or in that way people gain waight, but not in the morning as you move during the day and you burn extra callories,

Depends on how long after having dinner you've gone to bed:D And depends on how much and what you have for dinner:D

Olena Soltysyak
# Posted: 22 Jun 2009 12:40

nikoleta_rangelova
Of course it depends on it, what you wrote above. But still you have to eat in the morning. It is my opinion. Try to do it- to eat in the morning.

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 22 Jun 2009 12:50

Olena Soltysyak
Try to do it

I've tried :D So, do you have children? Or may be you've talked about your pupils and I've understood sth wrong?:D

Olena Soltysyak
# Posted: 22 Jun 2009 13:10

nikoleta_rangelova
No, I do not have children, all of that in the future. I have many children at school, my pupils. I talked to them about it, as now they are not healthy, very often they say that their stomach aches. It is not good. Many of them do not eat in the morning.

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 22 Jun 2009 13:13

Olena Soltysyak
No, I do not have children
Aha, I see. Misunderstanding, sorry

Many of them do not eat in the morning.
okay

Olena Soltysyak
# Posted: 22 Jun 2009 13:15

nikoleta_rangelova
You are funny, you thought I have children.
What, Okay, it is not good for their health.

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 22 Jun 2009 13:16

Olena Soltysyak
What, Okay, it is not good for their health.

Do you ask them at school if they had breakfast before they come to class?:D How do you know they don't?:D

Olena Soltysyak
# Posted: 22 Jun 2009 13:21

nikoleta_rangelova
Oh, they complain that they have aches in their stomachs, and I ask if they eat in the morning and they say no. I am just wondering why their parents do not do anything about it. Many of them were in the hospitals with their stomachs, and had IV's.

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 22 Jun 2009 13:47

Olena Soltysyak
Oh, they complain that they have aches in their stomachs,

Are you sure they've all got their homeworks done?:D

Many of them were in the hospitals with their stomachs, and had IV's.

Sorry, what's "IV"?

Olena Soltysyak
# Posted: 22 Jun 2009 13:49

wespecz
Good morning.

Olena Soltysyak
# Posted: 22 Jun 2009 13:51

See you tomor. or afeter tomor. Have a nice evening.

wespecz
# Posted: 22 Jun 2009 13:59 - Edited by: wespecz

nikoleta_rangelova
Olena Soltysyak
Lol, you Wild have set the forum on fire!

Olena Soltysyak
You explained really nice about the school, I know, there are many subjects which you will not need after the school, I have learned them too, like Math, Chemistry, many of them which I found difficult, they can give more hours of those subjects which you need in the future, so you can choose, but the educationn 9ministers) do not think like this. And it is a problem.
Thanks! Thanks for understanding me, because many people start to arguing that this "belongs to the basic knowledge" and use it as phrase. And don't bother how advanced is it in later classes of the first school.

Good morning.
Nice to see you! How are you?

Olena Soltysyak
# Posted: 22 Jun 2009 14:02

wespecz
Yes, we are Wild.
Where have you been?

You are welcome, you see in our country would not argue with you, because it is true. Too many subjects which we do not need in high school, I would prefer to study which I would need for my prof.

wespecz
# Posted: 22 Jun 2009 14:09

Olena Soltysyak
Yes, we are Wild.
I see, I'm glad that forum is as wild as Ruslana.

Where have you been?
That was I doing, love holidays.

You are welcome, you see in our country would not argue with you, because it is true. Too many subjects which we do not need in high school, I would prefer to study which I would need for my prof.
Indeed! And I think that so much creative educations like art education, music education, p. e. etc. are useless either. I'd not completely stop them, but to make them as an optional subject. If some child has not a talent for painting, for example and teacher is angry on her/him because he/she would immagine it on the different way, something is wrong.

Olena Soltysyak
# Posted: 22 Jun 2009 14:12

wespecz
You slept, yes?

Yes, here I agree with you too. Only optinal and I think it really must be optinal in high school.

wespecz
# Posted: 22 Jun 2009 14:16

Olena Soltysyak
You slept, yes?
Yes, of course. Niki is here usually in the morning, me at night.

How was your day going?

Olena Soltysyak
# Posted: 22 Jun 2009 14:20

wespecz
Well, in the morning I went to work, when my principle saw that I appeared he gave me work, actually we did it together, according to high school marks, I had to sign some papers that's why I came to work, otherwise I would not come.
Also, I am long time in forum. Yesterday our Ternopil fan club, we had a meeting, we went to the cafe, and down town, we had great time, it was fun.
What about you? What will you do?

Olena Soltysyak
# Posted: 22 Jun 2009 14:23

wespecz
nikoleta_rangelova
See you, I need to go now.

wespecz
# Posted: 22 Jun 2009 14:29

Olena Soltysyak
Well, in the morning I went to work, when my principle saw that I appeared he gave me work, actually we did it together, according to high school marks, I had to sign some papers that's why I came to work, otherwise I would not come.
Wild school, wild work! That's the great life. I'll have a wild work in the following days. Just for four hours xixi. Like it.

Also, I am long time in forum. Yesterday our Ternopil fan club, we had a meeting, we went to the cafe, and down town, we had great time, it was fun.
Ρσοεπ! Thanks for telling me. Some dancing?

What about you? What will you do?
Enjoy another summer day. There is a lot of Ruslaning to do.

See you, I need to go now.
See you!

Olena Soltysyak
# Posted: 23 Jun 2009 13:21

wespecz
Thank you for your words.

No we did not dance, we went to the cafe, we had a walk, we listened to music. May be on Sunday we will go to the theatre.
Yes, summer is the season where we enjoy doing different things. Have a wild summer.

wespecz
# Posted: 24 Jun 2009 02:40

Olena Soltysyak
Thank you for your words.
No we did not dance, we went to the cafe, we had a walk, we listened to music. May be on Sunday we will go to the theatre.

Not at all! Thanks for telling me, I'm very glad that you have so nice time! And that Ruslana's fans go always together.

Yes, summer is the season where we enjoy doing different things. Have a wild summer.
That's true, everybody need a different energy generator, different Widl Energy to feel the best. What are you going to do on holiday?

Olena Soltysyak
# Posted: 24 Jun 2009 09:55

wespecz
Well, the fans plan to go the Carpatians this summer, but still we do not have fixed date. So, I plan the trip to the mountains, and I will stay in my city. May be I will go to Kyiv or Lviv, it will depend where will be next Ruslana's concert in the summer. Hopefully in Lviv, as it is closer for me. And I would like to walk along this beautiful city.

Olena Soltysyak
# Posted: 24 Jun 2009 12:16

wespecz
Nice to see you.
Thank you for closing the topic. Can you delete it, like to delete form the page. Thank you.

Olena Soltysyak
# Posted: 24 Jun 2009 12:26

Thank you.

<< 1 ... 45 . 46 . 47 . 48 . 49 . 50 . >>
This topic is closed. You can't post a reply.

- Forums -

Online now: Guests - 5; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 43 [29 May 2020 02:21]

These forums are running on chat forum software miniBB™ © 2001-2021 admin | Ruslana. Official site