Free Wild Chat III - The Return of The Chat (48)

- Forums - Sign Up - Search - Statistics - Rules - FAQ -

- ΣκπΰΏνρόκΰ - Πσρρκθι - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Off-Topic / Free Wild Chat III - The Return of The Chat
<< 1 ... 45 . 46 . 47 . 48 . 49 . 50 . >>
nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 27 Jun 2009 09:41 - Edited by: nikoleta_rangelova

Hop, "Romeo and Juliet" finished, let's go to "Julius Caesar" now The forum isn't the wildest place in the world today:D

=-Happy new page:D
=-Thanks:D

Olena Soltysyak
# Posted: 27 Jun 2009 14:26

nikoleta_rangelova
Do you like Romeo and Juliet? It is difficult to read it in the original. By the way what books do you like to read?

Olena Soltysyak
# Posted: 27 Jun 2009 15:08

I have a question, - Who was Lussekatt? Where is he now? I did not see him since I am here. He was active here, he has more then 6 thous. pasts here.

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 27 Jun 2009 15:56 - Edited by: nikoleta_rangelova

Olena Soltysyak
Do you like Romeo and Juliet?
Not my cup of tea, but I need to read 8 dramas for my exam in Renaissance Literature.

It is difficult to read it in the original.

Well, it wouldn't have been in the original, but It would have been good if they had it in English. Now I'm reading a translation, so I at least know what exactly it's about.

By the way what books do you like to read?
I like modern novels, mainly thrillers, my favourite author is Dean Koontz. I enjoy also more philosophical books, but depends on my mood, after all, books don't say anything we already don't know. I enjoy also BG authors like Dimitur Talev or Chudomir, the latter writes wonderful humourful short stories about the BG village.
How about you?

Where is he now?
It's a she, not a he Well, you can see many people here who were here in the past but not here anymore. May be people just lose interest, who knows.

Olena Soltysyak
# Posted: 27 Jun 2009 16:13 - Edited by: Olena Soltysyak

nikoleta_rangelova
Oh, what philosof. books????
I like j. London to read, Dickenson, I love these writers.

Soory, I did not know that she is -she, but not he. Well, I wish many fans come back here, I know the same with Ukr. fans, many just gone from here. Well, I hope new will join.

Well, see you, I have to go now.

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 27 Jun 2009 16:15

Olena Soltysyak
Oh, what philosof. books????

Not really philosophical, but, well, there are some classics from the XXth century. Not all of them are worthy, though.

I like j. London to read,
I adore "The White Fang"

Olena Soltysyak
# Posted: 27 Jun 2009 16:16

nikoleta_rangelova
Me too. He has really awesome books.

flipsty
# Posted: 27 Jun 2009 21:54

I can't stand "Romeo and Juliet". "Macbeth" is better.

wespecz
# Posted: 28 Jun 2009 04:43 - Edited by: wespecz

nikoleta_rangelova
Hop, "Romeo and Juliet" finished, let's go to "Julius Caesar" now
That seems not to be boring, definitely. I was on the musical Cleopatra, it was the great one and Caesar was on it, too. I wish you all the learning like that.

flipsty
But Wild Energy.Lana is the best.

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 28 Jun 2009 07:08

flipsty

HIhi, I absolutely agree :D:D:D

wespecz
That seems not to be boring, definitely.
Actually Julius was a bit more boring than R&J :D:D

wespecz
# Posted: 28 Jun 2009 15:07

nikoleta_rangelova
Actually Julius was a bit more boring than R&J :D:D
Hmm, depends on Shakespeare.

Mariko
# Posted: 29 Jun 2009 12:58

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 29 Jun 2009 13:02

Mariko
Welcome to the Free Wild Chat, a topic for whatever discussions, no restrictions here

Mariko
# Posted: 29 Jun 2009 13:04

nikoleta_rangelova

ok you're talking about Shakespeare i see i like this site very much, in forum there are very good people

where are you from?

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 29 Jun 2009 13:09

Mariko
ok you're talking about Shakespeare i see
Oh, I just mentioned what I had to read, don't take me wrong, he is not among my favourites :D:D

i like this site very much, in forum there are very good people
This forum is really wild, not abandoned like many others And people become friends here, not just come&go (mostly:D)

where are you from?
Bulgaria

Mariko
# Posted: 29 Jun 2009 13:14 - Edited by: Mariko

oooh you're my neighbour also i'm on youtube now and i'm watching the video called ''ruslana in the rythm of the heart'' do you know who are those childreN singing with her?

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 29 Jun 2009 13:20

Mariko
do you know who are those childreN singing with her?

Oops, no, I don't, sorry.

How did you first get to know about Ruslana? What was the first song of hers your heard? Or may be it wasn't a song what made you like Ruslana?

kozi
# Posted: 29 Jun 2009 13:22

Hi guys ... today i became my MYT VESNY CD O_O .... and the ballad about an princess is different from this we know from the video ...

Mariko
# Posted: 29 Jun 2009 13:31 - Edited by: Mariko

nikoleta_rangelova

oh it's abig story. first i heared about Ruslana, about 4 or 5 years ago, i don't remember how i heared about her,but i could recognize her only with long hair and different costume. lol. i knew melody of wild dances, that was all, what i knew about her, but several months ago i watched her video ''the same star'' on TV by chance when i was going to go to sleep. i recognized her with long hair as usual :D and the next day i downloaded this song. with youtube, google and other different ways i gathered her songs, info, photos and at the end of the day, i was one of you

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 29 Jun 2009 13:40

Mariko
Haha, cool story! So you must like The Same Star more than WD then? Since it made you search for "more" Ruslana, something that WD didn't do
4-5 years ago... may be you've known her because of her victory at ESC 2004?

Never mind, welcome to her(and our) wild world!

Mariko
# Posted: 29 Jun 2009 13:44 - Edited by: Mariko

thanks oh no, i liked ''the same star'', but when i listened to other songs i was surprised, every song was better and better, so it's difficult to say what's my favourite song.
yes i knew her from ESC 2004 she rocked the whole Europe that day

Mariko
# Posted: 29 Jun 2009 13:48 - Edited by: Mariko

oh and it will be better if i say by google and RuslanaTube- this one has really helped me

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 29 Jun 2009 13:57

Mariko
oh and it will be better if i say by google and RuslanaTube- this one has really helped me
Haha, indeed, the same with me Only by the time I got to knw her, RuslanaTube didn't exist yet, so I'll give my credits to youtube only:D:D

Which style do you like better "Wild Dances" or "Wild Energy"?

Mariko
# Posted: 29 Jun 2009 14:08

nikoleta_rangelova

uuum... i don't know i like both of them, but for the last time i listen to ''Wild Energy'' more, than ''Wild Dances''
and you?

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 30 Jun 2009 07:02

Mariko
and you?
WD style made me fall in love with Ruslana and, so far, it is the best fo me

Mariko
# Posted: 30 Jun 2009 07:20 - Edited by: Mariko

i like all of ruslana's songs, ''the same star'' is always good for me to remember, because all of this has started from it

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 30 Jun 2009 07:25

Mariko
'the same star''

I adore it, too! But the fact that I can't classify the songs from WD album into "which I like best"(because I love all) and the fact that I've given certain place to all songs from WE album, speaks for itself:D

Mariko
# Posted: 30 Jun 2009 07:58

i wonder what will be the next album ''Wild ........''

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 30 Jun 2009 08:03

....World"

Mariko
# Posted: 30 Jun 2009 08:14

:D nice idea ''Wild World By Ruslana''

<< 1 ... 45 . 46 . 47 . 48 . 49 . 50 . >>
This topic is closed. You can't post a reply.

- Forums -

Online now: Guests - 3; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 43 [29 May 2020 02:21]

These forums are running on forum script miniBB™ © 2001-2021 admin | Ruslana. Official site