Free Wild Chat III - The Return of The Chat (7)

- Forums - Sign Up - Search - Statistics - Rules - FAQ -

- ΣκπΰΏνρόκΰ - Πσρρκθι - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Off-Topic / Free Wild Chat III - The Return of The Chat
<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 . 8 . 9 . 10 ... 49 . 50 . >>
wespecz
# Posted: 31 Dec 2008 23:22

nikoleta_rangelova
And finally, happy, hapPY, HAPPY NEW YEAR to YOU!!
Blagodarja, Niki! With you I must really look forward to it!

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 31 Dec 2008 23:47

wespecz
Haha, we're starting the new year with some new pages here

Uffff, "Troy" is going to be on TV now wow, shall I watch it or shall I not...what a difficult question, haha

wespecz
# Posted: 1 Jan 2009 00:00

nikoleta_rangelova
Haha, we're starting the new year with some new pages here
Seven is the number of luck!

Uffff, "Troy" is going to be on TV now wow, shall I watch it or shall I not...what a difficult question, haha
You can watch it sometimes. Watch or not watch? That's the question.

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 1 Jan 2009 00:02 - Edited by: nikoleta_rangelova

wespecz
Watch or not watch? That's the question.
I watched it once This will be the second time, haha I hate watching movies several times, inless it is LOTR, haha

axur
# Posted: 1 Jan 2009 07:34 - Edited by: axur

here's a video i made at 00:00 we can see the fireworks!! it's not really good because i zoom too much i think and because it was dark!! i started recording i little before 00:00 so the last seconds are better!!!

you can still enjoy the noise!

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2009 again to all of you

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqyqKL959EI

flipsty
# Posted: 1 Jan 2009 10:06

It's still Wednesday in Samoa, for a little longer.

axur
here's a video i made at 00:00
Nice!

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 1 Jan 2009 10:16

axur
Haha, cool video, I also tried, but....

you can still enjoy the noise!

flipsty
And when is the New Year coming for you? I lost somewhere your link, time to search the page

flipsty
# Posted: 1 Jan 2009 10:19

nikoleta_rangelova
It's been 2009 for 4 hours now.

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 1 Jan 2009 10:23

flipsty

OhO, HAPPY WILD NEW YEAR to you as well then!! All the best to you, your family and country!

wespecz
# Posted: 1 Jan 2009 17:34 - Edited by: wespecz

axur
here's a video i made at 00:00 we can see the fireworks!!
Great video you have made! Recording at night is not easy.

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2009 again to all of you
Happy new year to you!!!

flipsty
In all the countries must be the new year now. It's cool to see this progress all over the world in our international forum. Have a new year full of happiness!

axur
# Posted: 2 Jan 2009 08:00 - Edited by: axur

flipsty
nikoleta_rangelova
wespecz

happy that you still has enjoy the video!!!

here new year seems to be really shiny..... not a single minute without sun!!!! it's still very hot but better than raining the whole day!!!!

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 2 Jan 2009 08:41

axur
here new year seems to be really shiny.
Haha, this still looks strange and funny and interesting since here it's heavily snowing

but better than raining the whole day!!!!
So have a wild sunny weather

axur
# Posted: 2 Jan 2009 10:28

nikoleta_rangelova
Haha, this still looks strange and funny and interesting since here it's heavily snowing

you are not the only one who find this strange!!!

during new year celebration when people was launching their fireworks every windows of my house were open and the smokes enters the house!!! it was horrible!!!

and i can imagine that there every windows and doors stay close!!

kozi
# Posted: 2 Jan 2009 11:06

Back in HOME!! finally! :-)

wespecz
# Posted: 2 Jan 2009 11:25

Good wild day!

axur
here new year seems to be really shiny..... not a single minute without sun!!!! it's still very hot but better than raining the whole day!!!!

Great! Here is also sunny now. Clouds are very weak and so they shine in white and just a few thousands meters you can see that the shadow is completely ending and sun is shinning there fully. But please send again some hot temperatures.

nikoleta_rangelova
You wished to have this winter snowy, right? But I don't wish you wind or cold weather. Just have a happy day!!!

kozi
Hi! How are you?

kozi
# Posted: 2 Jan 2009 12:10

wespecz
Hi! How are you?

great ... sorry that i went offline so fast .. but my laptop fall dawn .. so i decided not to turn it on for 3 secounds

flipsty
# Posted: 2 Jan 2009 12:53

kozi
You said you were in Vienna, did you see the New Year Concert?

That's what happens there, just curious.

kozi
# Posted: 2 Jan 2009 13:16

flipsty
You said you were in Vienna, did you see the New Year Concert?

That's what happens there, just curious

no i was with my freinds in a disco ...

flipsty
# Posted: 2 Jan 2009 13:18

kozi
no i was with my freinds in a disco ...
That's swell (nice) too.

flipsty
# Posted: 2 Jan 2009 16:26 - Edited by: flipsty

They had an ad on CNN telling us that the New Age Christ - Maitreya is going to appear soon, look for a bright star that shines night and day, he's going to be interviewed on TV et cetera. The ad had a toll-free number to call and listen to a recording.

They have some plan with NASA called Project Blue Beam (heard of it?), to beam a big show up into the atmosphere for all the world to see. They'll have Maitreya telling everyone that all the world's religions have been misinterpreted and misunderstood and a lot of other bologna. He's supposed to appear as Jesus in places where a lot of Christians live, Imam Mahdi for Muslims, Krishna for Hindus et cetera. The images are supposed to speak in every language. Supposedly they want everyone to believe these images are the real thing.

Don't call me crazy I'm not the one who dreamed this up!

They've also had articles in Dow Jones and the Wall Street Journal about Maitreya: RECENTLY. The New Agers have been talking about doing this since the late 70's, I don't know if they're just kooky (actually they are) or if they've got real plans, they tell us every decade that he's coming.

flipsty
# Posted: 2 Jan 2009 16:28

I wouldn't think anybody would be stupid enough to take the Maitreya ads serious, but there are a lot of Oprah fans.

Iva Barzic

# Posted: 2 Jan 2009 17:11

ahoy

Karolina
# Posted: 2 Jan 2009 18:36

Don't know where to post it, so I'm gonna post it here Ruslana from 9:20 to 12:20 min
She talks about that she want to make apparel for the stage and performers, but she hope that she can live from music and that music wouldn't depreciate. Also she says that she loves her husband and soon she will stop her music carer and will become mother. And she told that soon she will come to Lithuania

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 2 Jan 2009 19:56

Karolina
Thanks, I like it!

Iva Barzic
Ahoy!

flipsty
OmG They may cause... hm, not very pleasant rections I guess..

wespecz
# Posted: 2 Jan 2009 20:25

flipsty
What do they mean? To broadcast advertisements from the space station (s) on the night sky like was already tried without success from MIR?

Iva Barzic
Ahoj!

Karolina
Thank you very much! Ruslana's part is on the way to RuslanaTube.

Karolina
# Posted: 2 Jan 2009 20:36

nikoleta_rangelova

Thanks, I like it!

Youre welcome

wespecz

Thank you very much! Ruslana's part is on the way to RuslanaTube.

Youre welcome too That's great

flipsty
# Posted: 2 Jan 2009 20:44

wespecz

They want to project holographic images from satellites into the sodium layer (guess that's in the mesosphere), with images supposedly confirming ancient prophecies and what I said above.

wespecz
# Posted: 2 Jan 2009 20:54

Karolina
Youre welcome too That's great
Thanks, I'm glad!

flipsty
They want to project holographic images from satellites into the sodium layer (guess that's in the mesosphere), with images supposedly confirming ancient prophecies and what I said above.
If it would be CocaCola company, I may not be surprised.

You don't need any satelites or other equipment, just hackers. Our hackers once hacked the morning stream from mountains and put there fake nuclear detonation. Take a look:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MzaN2x8qXcM

flipsty
# Posted: 2 Jan 2009 21:03

wespecz
Our hackers once hacked the morning stream from mountains and put there fake nuclear detonation
Wow, that's really neat! Was there really a holographic image or did they they just mess with the video? They might need fancy technology to make the New "Messiah" look as real as possible, people wouldn't believe in him if he looked like a hologram.

wespecz
# Posted: 2 Jan 2009 21:09

flipsty
Wow, that's really neat! Was there really a holographic image or did they they just mess with the video?
Yes, this is really not ripped video after that, it was really broadcasted directly to the stream.

They might need fancy technology to make the New "Messiah" look as real as possible, people wouldn't believe in him if he looked like a hologram.
What do you mean? I remember that Messiash was a name of the spaceship which was going to destroy the comet which was on its way to the Earth in one movie.

<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 . 8 . 9 . 10 ... 49 . 50 . >>
This topic is closed. You can't post a reply.

- Forums -

Online now: Guests - 3; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 247 [7 Jun 2019 14:16]

These forums are running on PHP forum software miniBB™ © 2001-2019 admin | Ruslana. Official site