Free Wild Chat III - The Return of The Chat (9)

- Forums - Sign Up - Search - Statistics - Rules - FAQ -

- ΣκπΰΏνρόκΰ - Πσρρκθι - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Off-Topic / Free Wild Chat III - The Return of The Chat
<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 . 8 . 9 . 10 ... 49 . 50 . >>
nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 4 Jan 2009 22:25

axur
I'll use this topic for a further discussion: I watched the film you said you heard Cry It Out only till 84 min. It was an online stream and something hapened to it. So, I didn't hear anything. And the movie... the music of Cry It Out wouldn't be veary appropriate for it, I think. And all the time it is that specific sound in the film... May be you've heard it during the final subtitles?

kozi
# Posted: 4 Jan 2009 22:55

but why is it not standing in the cover of the album "contains a sample of bla bla bla" or "includinbg the sample of bla bla bla"???

wespecz
# Posted: 4 Jan 2009 23:54 - Edited by: wespecz

kozi
What are you talking about?

axur
# Posted: 5 Jan 2009 05:05

nikoleta_rangelova

well, it was in the movie itself!!! not at the end!!!

or maybe i am wrong concerning the movie

i'll try to find more info!!!

are you sure the watched Tremors II? there are several i think there are 4 of it!!!

axur
# Posted: 5 Jan 2009 09:06 - Edited by: axur

Mistake!!!!

sorry it was Tremors 3: Back to perfection!!!!

really sorry!

wespecz
# Posted: 5 Jan 2009 09:11 - Edited by: wespecz

Good wild morning! Is snowing in your countries? Here a bit. They told on TV that it will be very cold but I haven't noticed. How are you all?

axur
# Posted: 5 Jan 2009 12:16

wespecz

hello!!! in my country no! but it's raining heavily with thunder...

i heard on TV that it's going to be colder for most of you in the coming days!!!

Iva Barzic

# Posted: 5 Jan 2009 14:39

Wow pg 9!!!!!!!!!
nice nice...
anyone watch snow queen in zagreb?
here is web... URL
and soon in cro will be men's handball championship ((((((:
any one love skiing and handball?

wespecz
# Posted: 5 Jan 2009 21:18

axur
i heard on TV that it's going to be colder for most of you in the coming days!!!
Hihi here, too. Twenty bellow zero at night. You will have some nice temperature and hot weather will disappear I guess.

Iva Barzic
Wow pg 9!!!!!!!!!
Wild chatting.

anyone watch snow queen in zagreb?
Sport? Great that you're interrested in such a things.

Karolina
# Posted: 5 Jan 2009 21:31

Today -23, tomorow -27, Wednesday - blizzard. Don't know why, but I like this weather

wespecz
# Posted: 5 Jan 2009 23:06

Karolina
Today -23, tomorow -27, Wednesday - blizzard. Don't know why, but I like this weather
If I will go to your country, I will probably dress like Eskimo. That's pretty bellow zero but great that you like it.

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 6 Jan 2009 04:42

Good wild morning

Karolina

Brrr, I'd also like it But here it's only about -10

wespecz
I will probably dress like Eskimo.
haha, yessweaters, sweaters, boots...

axur
# Posted: 6 Jan 2009 04:44

wespecz
ou will have some nice temperature and hot weather will disappear I guess.

yes it's raining sooo hard that now it's not very hot, it mostly decreased be 17 degrees

today it's abour 24 to 29

wespecz
# Posted: 6 Jan 2009 08:06

nikoleta_rangelova
here it's only about -10
Here too ... five more ... -5 But it's not as cold as when was +5 because the wind is having a rest. It's great.

sweaters, sweaters, boots...

eskymak

axur
yes it's raining sooo hard that now it's not very hot, it mostly decreased be 17 degrees
today it's abour 24 to 29

Happy non-raiging day!

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 6 Jan 2009 12:57

wespecz
sweaters, sweaters, boots...
Hahaha, more of us in BG look like this, indeed

By the way, are you able to recognize foreigners among the usual crowds of your country? Just when you see them on the street, without having heard their speech or without them having some extraordinary features(talking for Europe mainly and America) like being Afro-Americans or Asian...?

wespecz
# Posted: 6 Jan 2009 14:14

Nikoleta-rangelova Lets try internet from you know which place. :p Its much better than first try. Well people from European countries are hard, almost impossible to be recognized by appearance. But you can recognize theese from Vietnam, for example. They have great clothes stores and also restaurants with much fruit and vegetable. Great for vegetarian topic. Hop no possibility for smilies here, see you soon!

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 6 Jan 2009 14:33 - Edited by: nikoleta_rangelova

wespecz
Nikoleta-rangelova Lets try internet from you know which place. :p
I see you're successful

But you can recognize theese from Vietnam, for example.

No I mean exactly Europeans or just I sometimes just can tell a person is not from "here". Especially, I find some difference between those form Western Europe and us Tourists, visitors. There is something different- the way they look around, often the way they are dressed-especially in the hot months-, sometimes even bodily features like fair hair...there is something typical, that "reveals" them May be somehow the different cultures play role, don't know

See you

wespecz
# Posted: 6 Jan 2009 18:02

nikoleta_rangelova
I see you're successful
Thank you! You can't quote, use bold text or any of the forum features but it works.

I mean exactly Europeans or just I sometimes just can tell a person is not from "here". Especially, I find some difference between those form Western Europe and us Tourists, visitors. There is something different- the way they look around, often the way they are dressed-especially in the hot months-, sometimes even bodily features like fair hair...there is something typical, that "reveals" them
I guess that the behaviour of the tourists is very "suspicious." They are excited, having their cameras, enjoying and talking about the things. I thought that you wish to compare somebody who lives in our countries for longer.

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 9 Jan 2009 04:01 - Edited by: nikoleta_rangelova

The poor wild chat had fallen to the bottom, what a shame

Good wild morning Or evening of you're on the other side

Hi and bye, I have to dig my way through the snow, haha

By the way, there were 10 guests here in the morning, amazing number of visitors for this time of the day-to-be

wespecz
# Posted: 9 Jan 2009 07:37 - Edited by: wespecz

Good wild morning! Another school test, another great rewritting from the cheat sheet.

nikoleta_rangelova
Good wild morning Or evening of you're on the other side
Zdrasti! Well done with the news for the fan club.

Hi and bye, I have to dig my way through the snow, haha
It's freezy, really. More than 17 bellow zero. And I took not the right winter jacket but something a bit more weak. Oops! But it's great for getting wild and to harden yourself. I hope that theese are the right words.

By the way, there were 10 guests here in the morning, amazing number of visitors for this time of the day-to-be
I see higher number of guests more often than in the previous times. It could be the forum fehler but more likely it's that Ruslana is getting more fans.

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 10 Jan 2009 10:56

wespecz
And I took not the right winter jacket
WoW, don't go out in a swimsuit in the winter, please

Haha, I just saw on the TV some farm and kids (or how are called the little of the goats) jumping over pigs, big pigs, or jumping right onto a pig's back hop hop

I see higher number of guests more often t
Yes

wespecz
# Posted: 10 Jan 2009 12:00

nikoleta_rangelova
WoW, don't go out in a swimsuit in the winter, please
Sure! Just like this the next time:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBSfRaqb8bk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7jA06ypZAo&NR=1

Haha, I just saw on the TV some farm and kids (or how are called the little of the goats) jumping over pigs, big pigs, or jumping right onto a pig's back hop hop

I believe, animals are amazing in this way sometimes.

flipsty
# Posted: 10 Jan 2009 14:20 - Edited by: flipsty

Howdy!

I haven't been feeling well lately. I've got itchy bumps that started out on my back. My younger sister had the same thing for a week, then my younger brother had them for 2 days. I wonder why our older sister hasn't gotten them?

They're not scabies, chickenpox, bedbug bites or hives.

Anyways, I feel better today.

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 10 Jan 2009 16:38

wespecz
Bbrrrrr

Walking in the street's been a real challenge these days-everything is covered in snow and with each step you're in snow to the ankles and slide several santimetres back as if you won't move forward at all:F I walked to work for 35 min at the fastest I was able, while I usually reach it for 25 min normal walking, Good for exercising

flipsty
Great that you feel better now.

I wonder why our older sister hasn't gotten them?
Interesting. May be some food only you've eaten?

chickenpox
There are more variants of this same disease, but I don't know the words for them in EN, or may be chickenpox is for both, don't know. But may be your sister has alredy got it earlier in her life and is now immuned?

cora
# Posted: 10 Jan 2009 16:39

nikoleta_rangelova
By the way, are you able to recognize foreigners among the usual crowds of your country?

Tourist definitely look and behave differently from "natives". A bit more challenging is to determine from which country groups of people are coming.

A game I used to play: Sit at a sightseeing place where there are a lot of tourist or student groups passing by. From far away you try to guess the country they are from. When they come closer, you listen to the language they are speaking and confirm, if your assumption was correct or not.

You can tell apart people from France, Spain, Germany, Scandinavian countries, Great Britain, USA, Russia. They all differ in colour of eyes and hair, shape of face, body stature, clothing, behaviour. Of course it doesn't always work and it is much more difficult with single persons than with groups.
It is an enjoyable game.

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 10 Jan 2009 16:49

cora
That's interesting, indeed But you seem to be at level 5 in the game, I'm only at 1

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 10 Jan 2009 18:43

Online now: Guests - 67; Members - 1 [ nikoleta_rangelova ]

The number is gradually increasing form twenty-four to 30 something and now.. wow, haha U:FOs?

cora
# Posted: 10 Jan 2009 20:49

nikoleta_rangelova
But you seem to be at level 5 in the game, I'm only at 1

It's a matter of practice

Online now: Guests - 67; Members - 1 [ nikoleta_rangelova ]

All spamrobots? At the moment there are only 3 guests.

wespecz
# Posted: 10 Jan 2009 21:55 - Edited by: wespecz

nikoleta_rangelova
Walking in the street's been a real challenge these days-everything is covered in snow and with each step you're in snow to the ankles and slide several santimetres back as if you won't move forward at all
Oops japo, one step forward and two steps back. You must have really hard winter. Catch some marshutka next time and you will reach the work fastly.

flipsty
I haven't been feeling well lately.
Anyways, I feel better today.
Great that you feel fine again! Have you visited the doctor already? Especially when it's common for more familly members.

cora
All spamrobots? At the moment there are only 3 guests.
I think so, too. I saw some latest registered user and it was obviously spammer. Many lines of the profile were filled by the same text on the advertising way. And theese fake guests are slowing the forum down sometimes.

flipsty
# Posted: 10 Jan 2009 23:25

Actually, my only reason for thinking they weren't chickenpox is - I figured they were supposed to start on the stomach.

nikoleta_rangelova
But may be your sister has alredy got it earlier in her life and is now immuned?

My sister was around our cousin two decades ago, when she had chickenpox and didn't catch them.

wespecz
Have you visited the doctor already?
No, I haven't.

<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 . 8 . 9 . 10 ... 49 . 50 . >>
This topic is closed. You can't post a reply.

- Forums -

Online now: Guests - 4; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 247 [7 Jun 2019 14:16]

These forums are running on bulletin board script miniBB™ © 2001-2019 admin | Ruslana. Official site