=Free Wild Chat V - The Rise of the Chatters= (11)

- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics - Rules - FAQ -

- ΣκπΰΏνρόκΰ - Πσρρκθι - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Off-Topic / =Free Wild Chat V - The Rise of the Chatters=
<< 1 ... 9 . 10 . 11 . 12 . >>
cora
# Posted: 16 Mar 2013 10:28

wespecz
wild_olchyk

Great to see two old faces here again.

I remember how many time we were spending here all together

Yes, great memories. Although the forum has become a quite boring I still visit it every day.

wild_olchyk
# Posted: 16 Mar 2013 13:02

cora
Although the forum has become a quite boring
Lets do it interesting again :-)

I still visit it every day.
All this time I visited it every day too ;)

wespecz
# Posted: 16 Mar 2013 14:19 - Edited by: wespecz

cora
Great to see two old faces here again.
Thank you!

Yes, great memories. Although the forum has become a quite boring I still visit it every day.
I visit it from time to time. You told me in my new topic that the album was renamed. I didn't know that. Thanks for the update. On the main site discography is written Eu-phori-A, just the booklet seems to be updated. The album which I ordered from Umka for my love few weeks ago has had still the very first cover. When and how the title has changed, please?

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 16 Mar 2013 14:27

LOl, some partying here and I'm missing the fun ; )

wild_olchyk
# Posted: 16 Mar 2013 14:28

wespecz
When and how the title has changed, please?
The Ukrainian version is renamed to Mij Brat and the cover looks like this but the reedition hasn't been done yet.

The English album will be My Boo! (Together) but it hasn't been released yet.

wild_olchyk
# Posted: 16 Mar 2013 14:29

nikoleta_rangelova
Welcome to the party and enjoy it! ;)

wespecz
# Posted: 16 Mar 2013 14:38

nikoleta_rangelova
Welcome, my great friend! This looks nice:
Online now: Guests - 3; Members - 3 [ nikoleta_rangelova, wild_olchyk, wespecz ]

wild_olchyk
The Ukrainian version is renamed to Mij Brat and the cover looks like this but the reedition hasn't been done yet.
Thank you for update.

The English album will be My Boo! (Together) but it hasn't been released yet.
Yes, that I know.

Christiane
# Posted: 16 Mar 2013 16:30 - Edited by: Christiane

wild_olchyk
wespecz

οπθβ³ς, Hello, Salut.......Hey and welcome back to the forum

wild_olchyk
I am sure that this forum changed the life of each person who has been ever registered there.

Absolutely true......for me, it´s where everything has started.

Welcome to the party and enjoy it! ;)

party sounds good Well, a chat would be more useful for that.

cora
Although the forum has become a quite boring I still visit it every day.

Though I´m not active here every day, I often join the forum. It´s right, this forum is not very active anymore.....many of the Ukrainian users changed to VK meanwhile.

cora
# Posted: 16 Mar 2013 17:14

wild_olchyk
All this time I visited it every day too ;)

Oh, really? Cool.

wespecz
On the main site discography is written Eu-phori-A, just the booklet seems to be updated.

The album cover has changed in the discography. Something I find really weird, because the Ey-phori-ya album cover has disappeared as if t has never existed. But itexisted for sure Where do you see an updated booklet?

Christiane
many of the Ukrainian users changed to VK meanwhile.

I don't know where they are are. Neither VK nor FB are a replacement for a forum. They are just for flat comments, but a proper conversation is not possible.

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 16 Mar 2013 17:41

I don't know where they are are. Neither VK nor FB are a replacement for a forum. They are just for flat comments, but a proper conversation is not possible.

May be someone from the staff are online there more often and give the illusion of some Ruslana-communication or sth.

wespecz
# Posted: 16 Mar 2013 18:19

Christiane
Thank you! I actually wanted to ask you, you were here after 2004 and now you're back, right? How do you like Ruslana's current work? My favourite is Shalala.

cora
Where do you see an updated booklet?
I mixed words. :F I meant cover, not booklet.

I think the same. I thought that there may be some Forum No. 2 or something but there are probably just quick comments only.

Christiane
# Posted: 16 Mar 2013 18:58 - Edited by: Christiane

cora
I don't know where they are are. Neither VK nor FB are a replacement for a forum.

Of course, neither VK nor Facebook are a real substitute for a forum as they are both so called social networks. Anyway, I noticed, that some time ago, we had more Ukrainian users present here as now.

wespecz
you were here after 2004 and now you're back, right?

That´s right. I´ve been absent for about 2 years and then I got curious, what´s the news about Ruslana. So then, I noticed, that I miss the forum and Ruslana a lot and came back.......and I didn´t regret :-)

cora
# Posted: 17 Mar 2013 09:39

Christiane
Anyway, I noticed, that some time ago, we had more Ukrainian users present here as now.

Yes, it's a pity that almost all of them have disappeared.

Guido
# Posted: 17 Mar 2013 20:49

Niki and Wespe ? sure I read march 2013 ? :-)
don't tell me it's a coincidence

wespecz
# Posted: 19 Mar 2013 03:30

Christiane
That´s right. I´ve been absent for about 2 years and then I got curious, what´s the news about Ruslana. So then, I noticed, that I miss the forum and Ruslana a lot and came back.......and I didn´t regret :-)
I think that nobody who finds Ruslana has ever regreted that. I see that I've also missed some things although I'm reading the forum sometimes. But I had a short break, maybe reading just topic titles during that time wasn't enough.

Guido

Definitely not just fata morgana. Hello, I'm pleased to see you!

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 19 Mar 2013 12:36

Guido

Lol. We just mentioned this place in a chat and decided to check it out... Though I still read it from time to time or rather.. look over the titles of the most recent threads. Not much happening here. The people Ruslana's been aiming her music at recently can hardly spell correctly, anyway ; )

Guido
# Posted: 21 Mar 2013 20:41

The people Ruslana's been aiming her music at recently can hardly spell correctly, anyway ; )
or write ?

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 21 May 2013 09:08

Hey, Emily, weren't you from Oklahoma City? How are you doing there? There's been some awful news on the TV today. I hope you're well.

flipsty
# Posted: 21 May 2013 19:24

nikoleta_rangelova
Hey, Emily, weren't you from Oklahoma City?

Yes, I am. The 2 mile wide tornado hit Moore, which is southeast of Oklahoma City. For some reason, Moore is a particularly bad place during tornado season (late May).

7 little children died at the Plaza Towers Elementary school, because they didn't seem to have a basement. Why no basement or storm shelter?

More storms on the way. Hope we'll be alright.

flipsty
# Posted: 21 May 2013 21:37

Here's a photo gallery from local TV channel KFOR. Dear Lord!

Some crazy people got dangerously close to the tornado, and made these these videos.

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 22 May 2013 13:20

flipsty

Glad that you're fine. That's awful : (

And the videos.. omG.

I thought that you people can predict those disasters and evacuate people more or less in time? (Not that leaving your home is a nice thing). Did this happen so suddenly?

Those who made this video sound SO excited *crazy*

cora
# Posted: 22 May 2013 19:32

flipsty
Some crazy people got dangerously close to the tornado, and made these these videos.

These footages are unbelievable! I'm glad that you are fine.

Guido
# Posted: 22 May 2013 22:58

Did this happen so suddenly?
As suddenly as Ruslanas victory ESC 2004 my friend.
But that of course was only a disaster for the glas floor.

flipsty
# Posted: 23 May 2013 01:18

nikoleta_rangelova

We have big storms all throughout the month of May, we're put on Tornado Watch all the time. There are only a few minutes to take shelter when a Tornado Warning is issued. The problem is, a lot of people don't have a place to go. Get in the bathtub and put a mattress over your head. We don't even have a lot of basements in our state.

And Moore was wrong to build schools without shelter.

cora
These footages are unbelievable!

I can't believe how bold the cameramen are!

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 23 May 2013 14:20

There are only a few minutes to take shelter when a Tornado Warning is issued. The problem is, a lot of people don't have a place to go. Get in the bathtub and put a mattress over your he

O_o, that's pretty..... scary.

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 13 Sep 2013 22:12

This forum needs a new life... doesn't it :D Why doesn't everyone reregister again with new name/nick-name, then everyone decides to guess who's who; create most topics anew and start all over again? Lol, a crazy idea which just crossed my mind :D

The mods can even create a .. "hunter" topic and count how many bots each one of you killed...trophies, you know, lol :D

Guido
# Posted: 14 Sep 2013 16:10

New topic : the rise and fall of the spammers ?

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 14 Sep 2013 18:55

This place makes me wanna cry .... full of spam, spammers "replying" to spammers... :D I wonder if someone cares about the place actually or it's left all to the ... less than 10(?) regular visitors.

Guido
# Posted: 16 Sep 2013 01:15

This place makes me wanna cry ....
Same feeling Niki

Karolina
# Posted: 6 Dec 2013 21:43

Is this thing true? Whaaat? I'm shocked with this statement of her. I mean it's horrible what is happening over there and I realy suport Ukrainian people, but to burn herself... Is this even I mean, I don't have words actually

<< 1 ... 9 . 10 . 11 . 12 . >>
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :-p :-( ... Disable smilies

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.

- Forums -

Online now: Guests - 1; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 76 [11 Oct 2017 11:38]

These forums are running on bulletin board software miniBB™ © 2001-2017 admin | Ruslana. Official site