=Free Wild Chat V - The Rise of the Chatters= (9)

- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics - Rules - FAQ -

-  -  - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Off-Topic / =Free Wild Chat V - The Rise of the Chatters=
<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 . 8 . 9 . 10 . 11 . 12 . >>
wespecz
# Posted: 14 Apr 2011 19:28

Mariko
seems the chat is falling or something like this? isn't it active anymore?
Hello! I was thinking about that not long ago, too. Dear chat, welcome to the top again!

btw last week in Georgian talent show (kind of Georgia's got talent) there was a girl and she was dancing guess on what song?''wild Dances'

Cool! :D That song is surely an anthem forever.

Mariko
# Posted: 15 Apr 2011 19:45

yeah CHAT welcome back

That song is surely an anthem forever.

yeah sure it's still popular

wespecz
# Posted: 16 Jun 2011 05:18 - Edited by: wespecz

Hey, Dyki, have you watched the total lunar eclipse at this night? In casse that you didn't, I took a photo of it by a camera connected to a simple binocular.

Moon Eclipse

Guido
# Posted: 17 Jun 2011 16:54

Total lunar eclipse in Belgium. Or is it the Black Sea ? :-)
BTW : Who is Dyki ? Ruslana is a bit dika and Esther is moja dika cestra ???

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 17 Jun 2011 17:16

wespecz
Cool !!

Guido
No, that's after jumping in the Black Sea, but hitting a rock...

Guido
# Posted: 17 Jun 2011 18:28

:-) a black rock ?

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 19 Jun 2011 10:43

a black rock ?

Hard rock :D:D

Guido
# Posted: 19 Jun 2011 11:22

Scoub
# Posted: 19 Jun 2011 19:06

Hello People! I'm back from Ukraine! (almost a week already )
And I love it! !
Kyïv is just wonderful... so much to see!
Lviv is great, so beautiful! I really adore it! I also love all the themed cafés and restaurants! is so funny! (, ! , , !)
And Odessa is nice too Although I liked Kyïv and Lviv better! Hehehe.

Now I wanna go back!

AlexandruRomania
# Posted: 19 Jun 2011 19:16

Scoub

Wow! It sounds amazing! Why did you choose to go to Ukraine? Can you share some photos with us?

wespecz
# Posted: 20 Jun 2011 02:33

Guido
Total lunar eclipse in Belgium. Or is it the Black Sea ? :-)
Wow!

BTW : Who is Dyki ? Ruslana is a bit dika and Esther is moja dika cestra ???
Everybody is wild!

nikoleta_rangelova
Cool !!
Thanks!

Scoub
Hello People! I'm back from Ukraine! (almost a week already )
HEEEEEY, a big congratulations for visiting this amazing country! Due to which opportunity you went there?

AlexandruRomania
# Posted: 22 Jun 2011 01:19

Hey guys!

I found this interesting website. I'm still trying to figure it out how it works, but its great fun. You can sell shares of yourself! lol! And you can also buy shares in other people!

Check it out! http://www.empireavenue.com/eahome

flipsty
# Posted: 6 Jul 2011 00:29

My first nephew was born on July 3rd. He has chubby cheeks.

flipsty
# Posted: 11 Jul 2011 00:58 - Edited by: flipsty

My nephew's name is Douglas.

Nahyka
# Posted: 20 Jul 2011 17:30

flipsty

So cute!

Olena Soltysyak
# Posted: 3 Aug 2011 11:24

Hey, is here anyone?????

Fehler
# Posted: 3 Aug 2011 18:50

flipsty
My nephew's name is Douglas.
Congratulations!

Olena Soltysyak
Hey, is here anyone?????
It's me here. How is your time going?

Olena Soltysyak
# Posted: 4 Aug 2011 08:46

Hi, nice to see you here, or it's better to say to hear from you. Thank you I am fine. What about you?

flipsty
# Posted: 9 Aug 2011 00:42

Nahyka
Fehler
Thanks.

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 18 Aug 2011 18:02

test

Guido
# Posted: 19 Aug 2011 12:41

test succeeded :-)

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 19 Aug 2011 15:58

Not really, it wasn't carried out at all :D:D:D

Guido
# Posted: 19 Aug 2011 17:43

what was the test then ?

flipsty
# Posted: 20 Aug 2011 03:42

You forgot something...
Test

cora
# Posted: 25 Oct 2011 19:36

Christiane
I´m fine thanks......how are you? [i]

I'm fine, thanks. Just very busy. Don't have time to visit the forum as frequentyl as some years ago.

[i]I´ve noticed, that I´ve missed Ruslana and the forum, so I had a look at her website, what´s new and discovered two new singles and also a new album, which is coming up, if I got that right.......well, not bad

Yes, you seem to have chosen a good time to turn up . So, which on do you like better, Wow and or Sha-la-la? And what do you like and don't you like about the songs, videos and appearance?

Christiane
# Posted: 25 Oct 2011 22:01 - Edited by: Christiane

cora
So, which on do you like better, Wow and or Sha-la-la? And what do you like and don't you like about the songs, videos and appearance?

OK, well.....at first I have to admit, that saying "not bad", concerning these two songs, was a kind of understatement Both are good in their different styles. Wow rocks......the style goes into hip hop with rocky elements, Sha-la-la has got this touch of latin summer songs and I´d give this song some extra points. I wasn´t really sure at the beginning, which one of these songs I like best as both are good in their own kind. I´d give Sha-la-la some extra points, it has a good sound, the videoclip is just amazing and Ruslana looks gorgeous in her outfit

cora
# Posted: 26 Oct 2011 11:39 - Edited by: cora

Christiane
Both are good in their different styles. Wow rocks......the style goes into hip hop with rocky elements, Sha-la-la has got this touch of latin summer songs

I absolutely agree.

I wasn´t really sure at the beginning, which one of these songs I like best as both are good in their own kind.

I absolutely agree.

I actually like Wow a little better, especially the video is so well done, so funny and entertaining. You find more details each time you watch it. Really great.

Though, regarding Ruslana's outfit I like Sha-la-la much more. The colours suit her very well. She really looks gorgeous!

How long have you not been in the forum? Two years? What have you done during the past two years?

I will be away for my job for a few days. Will be back on Sunday.

Christiane
# Posted: 26 Oct 2011 22:28 - Edited by: Christiane

cora
I actually like Wow a little better, especially the video is so well done, so funny and entertaining. You find more details each time you watch it. Really great.

True, it´s interesting to see these two sides of Ruslana. I guess, I have to watch the video a few times, so maybe I can also find out some details

Though, regarding Ruslana's outfit I like Sha-la-la much more. The colours suit her very well.

Yes, that orange colour suits her really well, that´s right

How long have you not been in the forum? Two years? What have you done during the past two years?

yes, the last time, I´ve been here, was two years ago. Well, beside of everday work, of course, I started learning Danish at Volkshochschule Stuttgart. Honestly, I never thought, I´d learn this language , but after I met a Danish woman via the Jean Michel Jarre forum and then visited her in Denmark in 2009, while I was on holidays there with my husband, I noticed, that I understood quite a bit, so I got the idea of learning it. Well, it´s a real challenge for me as the pronounciation is not easy really and it´s hard to understand people, when they talk fluently......and the Danish people do that, they swallow a lot, so that a whole sentence sounds like just one single word. But I like challenges somehow.

I will be away for my job for a few days. Will be back on Sunday.
see you again then when you´re back

Guido
# Posted: 27 Oct 2011 04:13

I will be away for my job for a few days.
Let me know if you are in Belgium. Not the day after. -)

cora
# Posted: 31 Oct 2011 21:09

Christiane
Well, beside of everday work, of course, I started learning Danish at Volkshochschule Stuttgart.

Well, it´s a real challenge for me as the pronounciation is not easy really and it´s hard to understand people

I have learned Icelandic and Norwegian and a little Swedish (unfortunately I have forgotten most of it, because I have stopped learning several years ago). Norwegian is quite similar to Danish, so I can read Danish, but the pronounciation is totally different. It's a real challenge to try to understand Danish!

I have actually started learning Russian at an adult education centre (VHS) a few weeks ago. I would have prefered Ukrainian, but there is no course offered. Some years ago I tried to learn Ukrainian on my own and with the help of a Ukrainian student, but didn't get very far. I need the regularity of a course. So now I try Russian.

<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 . 8 . 9 . 10 . 11 . 12 . >>
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :-p :-( ... Disable smilies

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.

- Forums -

Online now: Guests - 1; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 125 [21 Aug 2018 05:03]

These forums are running on easy forum software miniBB™ © 2001-2018 admin | Ruslana. Official site