=Free Wild Chat V - The Rise of the Chatters= (10)

- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics - Rules - FAQ -

- ΣκπΰΏνρόκΰ - Πσρρκθι - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Off-Topic / =Free Wild Chat V - The Rise of the Chatters=
<< 1 ... 9 . 10 . 11 . 12 . >>
Christiane
# Posted: 31 Oct 2011 22:19

cora
Norwegian is quite similar to Danish, so I can read Danish, but the pronounciation is totally different. It's a real challenge to try to understand Danish!

I can read a bit of Norwegian and some words are written similar. I have listened to some Norwegian words and I think, it´s easier to understand, when you learn it, cause the Norwegians put more into accentuation than the Danish people.

I have actually started learning Russian at an adult education centre (VHS) a few weeks ago.

That´s also a real challenge. I failed with learning Russian and noticed, that I`m not really into slavic languages. I find Russian extremely difficult with its hard pronounciation (well, in my opinion, it has a hard sound, compared to Danish pronounciation). I guess, Ukrainian is not easier to learn.

cora
# Posted: 1 Nov 2011 19:46

Christiane
I find Russian extremely difficult with its hard pronounciation

Me too. I find it particularly hard to remember vocabularies. And I keep mixing them up with the few Ukrainian words I know.

Christiane
# Posted: 2 Nov 2011 22:20

cora
And I keep mixing them up with the few Ukrainian words I know.
I can imagine both languages are similar in a sense.....though I remember, that someone said, that Ukrainian is closer to Polish. Well, I´m not sure, if I remember that right. I can´t keep Russian and Ukrainian apart. Listening to interviews with Ruslana keeps me thinking, wether she speaks Ukrainian or Russian......I don´t understand anyway, what she says

cora
# Posted: 2 Nov 2011 22:47

Christiane
though I remember, that someone said, that Ukrainian is closer to Polish.

Yes. Last week I was in Poland (job meeting in Warsaw) and I recognized a number of words. I don't speak a single word Polish, but some words I recognized because they are similar to Ukrainian.

Listening to interviews with Ruslana keeps me thinking, wether she speaks Ukrainian or Russian......

I can tell them apart, when I listen very carefully and then recognize words of either language. Sometimes the interviewer talks Russian and Ruslana Ukrainian. I think that's amazing. If someone addresses me in one language, I can't answer in a different language.

I don´t understand anyway, what she says

Me neither.

Christiane
# Posted: 2 Nov 2011 23:51

cora
If someone addresses me in one language, I can't answer in a different language.

That reminds me of my first stay to England more than 20 years ago. I used to speak English for 3 weeks and when I got back home, I spent one afternoon at my godmother´s, who´s neighbour was English. So I talked to the neighbour in English, while she answered in German So that was quite funny, changing each others mother tongue.....Well, I didn´t hear any German for several weeks and got so much into English, that I almost forgot my own language

AlexandruRomania
# Posted: 3 Nov 2011 00:03

I'm not sure but I think that Ukrainian language is actually a mixture of Polish and Russian. It's like a transition between Polish and Russian languages.

Ruslana speaks only in Ukrainian language when she appear on Ukrainian television. She's a true nationalist!

Speaking about Russian language, I'm studying it in private and it's very easy for me to learn it. The most difficult part was understanding the alphabet. Here's a tip for those who wish to learn Russian. Watch as many Russian films as possible. It helps a lot!

cora
# Posted: 3 Nov 2011 19:48

AlexandruRomania
studying it in private and it's very easy for me to learn it.

Easy? You are kidding

Christiane
Well, I didn´t hear any German for several weeks and got so much into English, that I almost forgot my own language

Yeah, I can imagine

AlexandruRomania
# Posted: 3 Nov 2011 21:58

cora

Easy? You are kidding

No, I'm not. Maybe it's because of my age. I can learn it very easy.

By the way, you've got mail.

Esther
# Posted: 4 Nov 2011 09:28

Guido
Total lunar eclipse in Belgium. Or is it the Black Sea ? :-)

LOL!!! Is that a picture you took by accident :P hahahaha

BTW : Who is Dyki ? Ruslana is a bit dika and Esther is moja dika cestra ???
Hahaha LOL!!!

Christiane
# Posted: 4 Nov 2011 13:50

Esther

Hello do you remember me? how are you?

Esther
# Posted: 5 Nov 2011 00:21

Christiane
Hello do you remember me? how are you?
Hey Christiane, I don't think I know you. Are you new???
I'm ok. I have problems getting used to life in The Netherlands. It's good that some things don't change like the die hards on this forum :-)

Christiane
# Posted: 5 Nov 2011 00:45 - Edited by: Christiane

Esther
I don't think I know you.

OK......well, I´ve been away for quite a long time. We met in 2006 during Ruslana´s World Cup tour in Nürnberg. I found the thread abut that event with some photos. There´s also a group photo with Ruslana, where are we both on it. I´m the one with the orange cap sitting in front of you.

http://forum.ruslana.ua/index.php?action=vthread&forum=8&topic=3675&page=8#msg186652

Esther
# Posted: 5 Nov 2011 11:17

Christiane
Nooo Cristiane it was a joke that's why I put the smiley there. How can I forget!!

Christiane
# Posted: 5 Nov 2011 11:52

Esther
Hehe, I should read more carefully.....somehow I ignored the smiley

AlexandruRomania
# Posted: 5 Nov 2011 17:43

Check this out : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4y6yET6BFmM&feature=related

This is a very popular Romanian party dance. It's very funny!

Esther
# Posted: 5 Nov 2011 19:25

AlexandruRomania
Haha I know that dance. It's not just popular in Romania it's also popular in Belgium, well at the camping where I worked :D

cora
# Posted: 6 Nov 2011 08:56

AlexandruRomania
This is a very popular Romanian party dance. It's very funny!

LOL!

Esther
It's not just popular in Romania it's also popular in Belgium, well at the camping where I worked :D

Really? I've never seen it before.

AlexandruRomania
# Posted: 6 Nov 2011 09:20

cora
Esther

I hope that we will get the chance to dance like that together one day.

Esther
# Posted: 6 Nov 2011 09:53

AlexandruRomania
I hope that we will get the chance to dance like that together one day.
Hahaha yes that would be fun!!

cora
Really? I've never seen it before.
At the campsite in Belgium we use a different song but the dance is the same :D In Holland I've never seen this dance. And my best friend is Romanian she told me about this dance, and other romanian dances, and taught me how to dane them :D

cora
# Posted: 5 Aug 2012 23:00

AlexandruRomania
I can't go in May and in June/July it is too expensive because of the UEFA Football Championship, but I'm 100% going to Kiev in August. My accommodation is already booked.

When exactly are you going to go? In two weeks?

AlexandruRomania
# Posted: 6 Aug 2012 19:13

cora

Unfortunately for me I will have to postpone this trip for next year. In August I must stay in Bucharest due to work and I'm not sure if I will find the time to go in September or later in autumn due to college.

cora
# Posted: 6 Aug 2012 20:02

AlexandruRomania
Unfortunately for me I will have to postpone this trip for next year.

What a pity. Well, there is no sign yet of any Ruslana performance on ID anyway.

flipsty
# Posted: 27 Aug 2012 05:47 - Edited by: flipsty

Found some beautiful pictures of Doug on the computer:

cora
# Posted: 28 Aug 2012 09:12

flipsty
Nice pictures. Thanks for sharing. How old is he now?

flipsty
# Posted: 30 Aug 2012 03:39

cora
How old is he now?
He's a year old.

wespecz
# Posted: 16 Mar 2013 00:15

Pryvit, Wild! How is your time going?

wild_olchyk
# Posted: 16 Mar 2013 00:17

wespecz
It is so great to come back here after some time ...
It is the best forum in the world despite of it isn't very active...
I remember how many time we were spending here all together

wespecz
# Posted: 16 Mar 2013 00:22

wild_olchyk
Thank you for coming with me. Indeed, so many great memories comes from here. Thanks to Ruslana I've found the great music, the best friends and also the love. Hopefully more great friends will join us.

wild_olchyk
# Posted: 16 Mar 2013 00:30

wespecz
Indeed, so many great memories comes from here.
I am sure that this forum changed the life of each person who has been ever registered there.

Hopefully more great friends will join us.
Indeed! It would be great to talk to all of them...

wespecz
# Posted: 16 Mar 2013 00:35

wild_olchyk
I am sure that this forum changed the life of each person who has been ever registered there.
Well said!

Indeed! It would be great to talk to all of them...
I'm thinking about creating some topic.

<< 1 ... 9 . 10 . 11 . 12 . >>
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :-p :-( ... Disable smilies

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.

- Forums -

Online now: Guests - 1; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 119 [1 Nov 2017 17:04]

These forums are running on community script miniBB™ © 2001-2018 admin | Ruslana. Official site