World Cup Tour in Germany / Deutschland-Tour (9)

- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics - Rules - FAQ -

- ΣκπΰΏνρόκΰ - Πσρρκθι - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Latest News / World Cup Tour in Germany / Deutschland-Tour
<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 . 8 . 9 . 10 . 11 . 12 . >>
Christiane
# Posted: 25 Jun 2006 03:48

I´m looking forward to meet everyone, who will go to Nürnberg......see you there! :-)

Lussekatt
# Posted: 25 Jun 2006 15:22

Yannis
We don't know each other yet. I'm German, living in Bonn, the former German capital

Hi, I just saw your post now and I got to meet you before that! It was very nice meeting you and to share concert with you! You live close to Köln. I had to travel for hours to get there but it was worth it!

Tim
# Posted: 25 Jun 2006 21:21

I just watched the news and what did I hear:
Day-na-day-na Wanna be loved
Day-na Gonna Take my wild chances
Day-na-day-na Freedom above
Day-na-da-na-da I?m wild ?n? dancing

It was really nice to hear something of her concert.

So she got some attention in the Netherlands ;)

Yannis
# Posted: 25 Jun 2006 22:57

@ Lussekatt
Hi, I just saw your post now and I got to meet you before that! It was very nice meeting you and to share concert with you! You live close to Köln. I had to travel for hours to get there but it was worth it!

Yes, as far as I know you came from Sweden. Is that right?
Anyway, we had only 1 hour or so together but who knows what will happen in the future?
To be honest: to meet Ruslana in person had something surreal, I still do not believe it. Maybe, one day, we have the chance to meet HER again...

Arnold
# Posted: 26 Jun 2006 12:06 - Edited by: Arnold

Pictures of Leibzig I have placed here!

Lussekatt
# Posted: 26 Jun 2006 14:31

Yannis
as far as I know you came from Sweden. Is that right?

I travelled all the way from there yes I did.

To be honest: to meet Ruslana in person had something surreal, I still do not believe it.

I know, thats an very special experience to meet her. Im glad you got the opportunity!

Lussekatt
# Posted: 26 Jun 2006 17:42 - Edited by: Moderator

This photo is from Nürnberg. I recognise Ruslana, Esther and Christiane. who is the others? how was the fan meeting?

Christiane
You met Ruslana for the first time? How did you experience it?

Silent Man
# Posted: 26 Jun 2006 18:32

Lussekatt
Thanks for sharing these photos :-)

oleh_muc
# Posted: 26 Jun 2006 18:48

loads of pics from Nuremberg taken by Ukrainian students are coming soon - I'm short of time but will do it as soon as possible...

we will first post the pics here http://forum.sus-n.org and then just transfer them to Ruslana's forum!

IT WAS SOOOO GREAT!!! I'm so happy to have met cora, Christiane, Arnold, Samson, and - of course - RUSLANA herlef and ballet ZHYTTIA!!!

PS: I lost my voice singing with Ruslana during concert and the guy besides me told me "I thought I came to listen to Ruslana but you're shouting so loudly that I can hear you even more clearly than the sound coming from the speakers!"

Lussekatt
# Posted: 26 Jun 2006 18:59

oleh_muc
"I thought I came to listen to Ruslana but you're shouting so loudly....

LOL, I did the same when saw my first Ruslana concert! Im glad for your experiences and Im looking forward to your photos soon

cora
# Posted: 26 Jun 2006 23:46

Lussekatt
I recognise Ruslana, Esther and Christiane. who is the others? how was the fan meeting?

The guy in the white shirt is oleh_muc. The others (apart from Christiane and Esther) are Ukrainian students whom I don't know by name. There were some more German fans sitting out of the picture unfortunately.

Here are some more pix:

One for Christiane

One for Oleh

Esther's present

oleh_muc
IT WAS SOOOO GREAT!!! I'm so happy to have met cora, Christiane, Arnold, Samson, and - of course - RUSLANA herlef and ballet ZHYTTIA!!!

I am glad you enjoyed it. You have done it right, sitting and waiting patiently for the meeting, not going away. If you had gone away and I would have had to call you for the meeting, time might have been over, before you had arrived.

Lussekatt
# Posted: 26 Jun 2006 23:51

cora
If you had gone away and I would have had to call you for the meeting, time might have been over, before you had arrived.

just like with some of others of us ;-)

Thanks for new photos, can never have enough of it. Ruslana has really pleasant time in Germany hopefully. at least it looks so!

cora
# Posted: 26 Jun 2006 23:58

Lussekatt
just like with some of others of us ;-)

Yes, that was really a problem in Köln, that people were not on time, and kept running away instead of just waiting. I had to call everyone again and again. I also thought that you had organized that you all would meet and stay together.

The result of this chaos was that the first meeting was much longer than half an hour and especially the second not planned meeting causing severe delays in the schedule, so that Ruslana had no time left to get dressed for the performance.

cora
# Posted: 26 Jun 2006 23:59

Lussekatt
Thanks for new photos, can never have enough of it.

I will send you a CD with almost 300 photos :-) Please sned me your photos and video.

Lussekatt
# Posted: 27 Jun 2006 00:04

cora
Please sned me your photos and video.

of course I will!

Yes, that was really a problem in Köln, that people were not on time, and kept running away instead of just waiting.

I know, when thinking secondly on it all things could of course have been made diffrently and more convenient for all.

I also thought that you had organized that you all would meet and stay together.

actually there was no such organisation. The three of us left and the others didnt call for us, but you did. Thanks for all effort you made in this due to us screwing things up!!

obw
# Posted: 27 Jun 2006 00:17

Lussekatt
all things could of course have been made diffrently and more convenient for all.

Yes, I was angry about myself, I knew where the place was and could have given some directions to the Heumarkt. I guess my brain was yet too busy with the translation of english (I also didn't get your exact plan with the hotel and stuff first). Got better afterwards. :-P

Lussekatt
# Posted: 27 Jun 2006 00:25

obw
I knew where the place was and could have given some directions to the Heumarkt.

omg! Lucky you!!!! we was wainting on the completely wrong place and was confused none of you was there to "claim us"....that was really frustrating and people was giving us the wrong information. I was powerless and just followed the others, didnt have control of anything!!

I guess my brain was yet too busy with the translation of english

and my brain was simply busy with recording the fact I was in Germany at all. I usually do a lot of research before I do something unknown or go to places I dont know but this research was completely lost in this occation. I can be really angry at myself when thinking of it!

Guido
# Posted: 27 Jun 2006 00:52

Debbie first thought it was near the dom too. I was unhappy you weren't with us. When Ruslana was talking about Sunrise I was thinking about someone who would have liked to sing Svitanok with me and Esther for her.

Lussekatt
# Posted: 27 Jun 2006 00:54

Guido
When Ruslana was talking about Sunrise I was thinking about someone who would have liked to sing Svitanok with me and Esther for her.

Yeah I would have love to sing Svitanok for Ruslana with you and Esther!! If I was at that fan meeting I havent hesitate a second!!

Esther
# Posted: 27 Jun 2006 01:43

Today I got back home and maybe I go back on FRIDAY!! I really regret it that I didn't stay tonight to watch the match but well I choose to go home. Hope my parents let me go:P don't think it is going to be difficult.

Oh I got over 340 pictures:P I will make a selection to put here. But I will do that tomorrow now I am too tired.

Esther
# Posted: 27 Jun 2006 01:46

oleh_muc
Hey OLEH!!

Arnold
# Posted: 27 Jun 2006 02:20

Esther
Were are my pictures please!

Yannis
# Posted: 27 Jun 2006 10:21 - Edited by: Yannis

Yes, that was really a problem in Köln, that people were not on time, and kept running away instead of just waiting. I had to call everyone again and again. I also thought that you had organized that you all would meet and stay together.

I can't make statements for the others but in our case I want to point out that we were not late at all!
We arrived at the Heumarkt 15:45. Then we looked around. The only information I had about that meeting was 16:00 behind "the stage". That's it! We didn't know anything about a media center or a certain place to come together.

At 16:00 there was NOBODY behind the stage. There were two possibilities: Inside behind the stage or outside behind the stage, i.e. close to the unknown media center.
As nobody showed up outside we thought, maybe inside. At that time the soccer game Czech Recpublic/Italy started and it took us some time to get in and close to the stage. But there was nobody. All I had was a photo from Wuppertal fanclub. I looked for Ice_Only and obw but didn't see them.
We got in panic...time was passing by quickly.
We left the concert place and asked all of the security guards available. Some of them were so stupid they even didn't know that there would be a Ruslana concert.
Finally my wife found a guard, quite young, who gave us the hint that made our day: "The only suitable building could be the media center right behind you. Ask there!"
We went there, asked the guards. One lady told us: "Yes, I saw Ruslana before". She called another man who made a mobile call. Another man came along: "Your looking for the Ruslana meeting...?" He made another mobile call. And suddenly Cora appeard, about 16:15.

I can't see anything we did wrong. (I don't even have the mobile numbers of Cora & Co.....)

Yannis
# Posted: 27 Jun 2006 10:39

Arnold
Pictures of Leibzig I have placed here!
Finde Deine Bilder super. Würdest Du mir ev. verraten, mit welcher Kamera Du sie gemacht hast und ggf. mit welcher Software sie bearbeitet wurden?
(Sollte ich mal wieder zu Geld kommen (s.Köln Post), denke ich an Neuanschaffung. Nur die Zeiten werden immer schlechter ... kann dauern.)

Yannis
# Posted: 27 Jun 2006 10:43

Yannis
as far as I know you came from Sweden. Is that right?

I travelled all the way from there yes I did.

To be honest: to meet Ruslana in person had something surreal, I still do not believe it.

I know, thats an very special experience to meet her. Im glad you got the opportunity!

You were lucky, too, in the end. That's all that counts! (;-))

Christiane
# Posted: 27 Jun 2006 10:49 - Edited by: Christiane

cora
Esther
Arnold
oleh_muc
I got back home on Sunday night, still thinking on that day. It was so greeeeeaaaaaaaaat to meet you all and of course to meet Ruslana for the first time :-))) I´ve really enjoyed the day and have taken good memories with me. Thank you so much, cora, for your great organization, especially for organizing the meeting with Ruslana....you´ve done a great job. Thank you also for posting the picture with Ruslana and myself. I´ll post the best pictures, I´ve taken, here as well soon. It was not easy to make photos of Ruslana, while she was performing since she´s always in movement......you all, who´ve seen her live on stage before, will know that ;-) Unfortunately, my camera failed during the second performance of Ruslana, so I couldn´t make anymore pictures. By the way........the new song is greeeeeaaaaaat :-)

Lussekatt
You met Ruslana for the first time? How did you experience it?
Well, as I said above, it was really great for me to meet Ruslana and I just can confirm, what the other ones, who met her before, say about her........she´s really nice and lovely and very warm-hearted :-)

Arnold
# Posted: 27 Jun 2006 11:45

Yannis
Diese Kamera gibte es leider nicht mehr: Olympus Camedia C 2100 Ultra Zoom. 10 x optisches Zoom 38 - 380 mm, zusätzliches 2,7 fach digital Zoom, 1600 x 1200 Pixel, siehe auch Datenblatt. Bearbetung mit Photoshop 9 CS 2.

Yannis
# Posted: 27 Jun 2006 12:12

Arnold
Diese Kamera gibte es leider nicht mehr: Olympus Camedia C 2100 Ultra Zoom. 10 x optisches Zoom 38 - 380 mm, zusätzliches 2,7 fach digital Zoom, 1600 x 1200 Pixel, siehe auch Datenblatt. Bearbetung mit Photoshop 9 CS 2.
Danke Arnold! Das sieht man aber auch! Tja, damals hat sie lt. Datenblatt ca. 1000,-? gekostet. Heute vielleicht weniger. Aber für Qualität muß man schon in etwa die Summe hinlegen.
Nur: wie oft trifft man Ruslana? ... habe leider auch schon länger keinen Urlaub mehr gemacht, sodaß sich die Investition derzeit nicht so richtig lohnen würde.

ps.: habs mit meiner alten Olympus 707, Normal- und Teleobjektiv, probiert. Nachteil: man sieht nicht gleich, ob die Bilder etwas geworden sind.

cora
# Posted: 27 Jun 2006 14:05

Yannis
I am not blaming you or anyone else. It was a difficult situation for everyone. The meeting had to start a little earlier than planned and I tried desperately to get all fans together.

Yannis
# Posted: 27 Jun 2006 14:18

Yannis
I am not blaming you or anyone else. It was a difficult situation for everyone. The meeting had to start a little earlier than planned and I tried desperately to get all fans together.

No problem at all. Just wanted to mention that most of us were in time (;-)).

For people like Lussekatt and Esther it was even more complicated: They obviously knew about a "media center" but were sent by some idiots to the Media Markt and other strange places.

Shit happens....

<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 . 8 . 9 . 10 . 11 . 12 . >>
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :-p :-( ... Disable smilies

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.

- Forums -

Online now: Guests - 3; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 247 [7 Jun 2019 14:16]

These forums are running on open source forum script miniBB™ © 2001-2019 admin | Ruslana. Official site