Ruslana in Bulgaria /// (1)

- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics - Rules - FAQ -

-  -  - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Latest News / Ruslana in Bulgaria ///
. 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 . 8 . >>
RuslanaTube
# Posted: 23 Feb 2008 22:18

At this very moment our Ruslana is on stage at Bugarian National Final for Eurovision Song Contest.

Share your impressions here!

Nikoleta Rangelova

This topic is special dedicated to YOU!

cora
# Posted: 23 Feb 2008 22:23

Good idea!

cora
# Posted: 23 Feb 2008 22:24 - Edited by: cora

I think two costume changes in a 15 minutes peformance was a bit over the top, the breaks too long. Especially after Moon of Dreams she had to leave the stage earlier and couldn't receive the applause. That's not good.

Also the sound wasn't as good as in Baku. At least my impression. But apart from that excellent performance!

RuslanaTube
# Posted: 23 Feb 2008 22:25

So some summarisation>

Ruslana has performed her grand new Energy Show again!
The songs she performed>

Wild Energy
Moon of Dreams
Dancing in the sky
Wild Dances

she swopped clothes twice in between the songs

RuslanaTube
# Posted: 23 Feb 2008 22:26

cora
I think two costume changes in a 15 minutes peformance was a bit over the top, the breaks too long.

Yes I agree. The whole concept was shrinked in total and it was a smaller stage and smaller audience.

RuslanaTube
# Posted: 23 Feb 2008 22:28

cora

Will you please keep an eye of the show in case Ruslana returns. I will try to see if I managed the recordings this time....

cora
# Posted: 23 Feb 2008 22:31

RuslanaTube
The whole concept was shrinked in total and it was a smaller stage and smaller audience.

Also the screens we by far not as impressive as in Baku. A small scale show both in length and scale.

Will you please keep an eye of the show in case Ruslana returns. I will try to see if I managed the recordings this time....

Sure.

Ivan
# Posted: 23 Feb 2008 22:34

It was great

cora
# Posted: 23 Feb 2008 22:37

Ivan
Why didn't you go to see it live?

Ruthen
# Posted: 23 Feb 2008 22:41

But it still was a new version (a full version) of Dancing in the Sky, I meen the lyrics in the begining...

RuslanaTube
# Posted: 23 Feb 2008 22:50

Ruthen

wow how observant you are! I havent come that far to analyze it. I now focus on to bring it up to share with everybody

cora
# Posted: 23 Feb 2008 22:53

Ruthen
But it still was a new version (a full version) of Dancing in the Sky, I meen the lyrics in the begining...

I have to listen to it again.

cora
# Posted: 23 Feb 2008 22:55

Oh, it's the Bulgarian paricipants of ESC 2007 now playing. Quite like them.

Ruthen
# Posted: 23 Feb 2008 23:00

how do you do on yousendit to put a file so that everyone can download it?

cora
# Posted: 23 Feb 2008 23:02

Ruthen
how do you do on yousendit to put a file so that everyone can download it?

I will tomorrow, when RuslanaTube has uploaded on YouTube.

Ruthen
# Posted: 23 Feb 2008 23:03

Ah they'll be videos on youtube?

cora
# Posted: 23 Feb 2008 23:06

Ruthen
Ah they'll be videos on youtube?
RuslanaTube is working on it :-)

Ruthen
# Posted: 23 Feb 2008 23:08

cora
Oh I just saw that my upload worked... I thought it doesnt so I asked you, how to do it but it does. It's only audio... Shall i give the link, or it'll be better to live ruslanatube priority?

RuslanaTube
# Posted: 23 Feb 2008 23:11 - Edited by: RuslanaTube

Ruthen
it'll be better to live ruslanatube priority

you mean you have recorded audio only? Well I care for videos only and about YouTube. As long as you dont upload videos on YouTube I dont mind that you share it for others here on forum, unless they dont upload it on YouTube of course

but its not me to decide anything what people do with the materials they have....

Ivan
# Posted: 23 Feb 2008 23:17

cora
Why didn't you go to see it live?
Because tomorrow I will go back to the military university and it will be too much traveling... and on the other hand Im now obsessed of another girl (my girl)

Ruthen
# Posted: 23 Feb 2008 23:23

The Audio of the Show in Bulgaria: (with the speach, etc...) http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=64D2044C15660AFF

RuslanaTube
# Posted: 23 Feb 2008 23:26

Ruthen

wow you are fast!

ruslanasite
# Posted: 24 Feb 2008 00:17

Ruthen

Thank you so much!

wespecz
# Posted: 24 Feb 2008 02:58 - Edited by: wespecz

RuslanaTube

Thanks a lot for the videos at Youtube! Well done! Ruslana shows her professionalism again! Love it.

RuslanaTube
# Posted: 24 Feb 2008 03:11

wespecz

Sure you are welcome! Im about to upload a download version of the show for everybody who do not have any intention to upload it on YouTube

RuslanaTube
# Posted: 24 Feb 2008 05:52

Nikoleta Rangelova

Here is the show from Bulgaria for you in full length. Its all four songs in one row. I really hoped you enjoyed the show and your meeting with Ruslana. Im very much looking forward to hear your story!

I have converted this video to be easy to download for slow internet connections. It can be provided in other formats if requested.

If you wish to support my channel on YouTube, which is created in support for Ruslana, then I advice you all to not upload it there to raise more attention to the channel RuslanaTube, thanks!

If you have some thougts around that I refer to This information

http://download.yousendit.com/BD9A01D9354E8C6E

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 24 Feb 2008 11:51 - Edited by: nikoleta_rangelova

RuslanaTube
thank you for the special, devoted to me, topic and for the download link

I'll star first with what you seem to be most interested in-the photos. Let's assume, just for now, that there might be some photos, but this is not sure. I bought a one-time-use camera, but the photo studio is not open on Sunday, so we all will have to wait until Monday or Tuesday to see the photos IF there are any. Today I'll be able to give you only words, but I'm sure they will carry more feeling than any photo.

Let me begin....On the 7th of February I accidentally ran into an article, where, in no more than three lines was just mentioned that Ruslana was coming to the BG Eurovision final. Some of you read my comments, the other can imagine how I felt. Istayed stock-still, unable to digest what I had just read, unable to believe that it was true. The last thing which could creep into my mind was the possibility, the real opportunity to see the event live and even to MEET Ruslana.

Fortunately, some people, Cora on the first place, reacted immediately and "kicked me out" of my disability to believe what was going on, almost saying that if I missed this, I was missing the realization of one of my biggest dreams. Cora, thank You!

After several e-mails I got a sleepless night during which I realized that if you want something very very much, if you believe that some day it will happen, there is no way that it doesn't. I may honestly say that meeting Ruslana was the only thing I had ever wished which had still not happened.

The following 16 days passed in fear that something might go wrong, eager expectations and......doubts if it was true at all

The big day came. 23.02.08 I prepared, locked the door and went on my way to my biggest dream.
At the moment I was writing this, I was sitting on a bench in front of the National Palace of Culture, where the show was going to take place. Yeah, I had some paper with me and decided to write everything, so that it could be easy to organize my thoughts and share all here with you easier

It was already 16h, I was there from 14h. The first bad news that stroke me was: I was told that we didn't need tickets for the concert, but we needed invitations(of course, there wasn't more left). I had asked twice about tickets before, they had told me we wouldn't need tickets. Should I have asked if we need invitations separately?! I send an sms to Cora, saying that they won't let me in, so I'd better wait for a chance to meet Ruslana and hurry home to watch the event at least on TV. I was already in contact with Yuriy, so I waited. I was sitting on the bench with deep sighs every 10 minutes :-).

Suddenly, my phone rang and a lady from the Bg national Tv called me, saying that if I wasn't let into the building without an invitation, she could help me (Cora had done her job well). So, with raised spirit and hoping again, I'm.......sitting on the bench. 4 hours to go, this bench will become my real friend I walk around an wait and wait and wait.....They switched on the lights in the NPC. Oh, forgot! When I went inside the building earlier that day to find an entrance to the hall the event was going to take place in, I heard "dancing IN the Sky"it was either a rehearsal or a soundcheck. I felt like pushing the guard aside and rushing into the hall

At 18h I called the lady who promised to give me an invitation. She was very kind. Now I could find the exact place where I had to go when the concert started. I was on the balcon, a bit far, but it didn't matter for me. God, I could see it live-this was more than enough!! Cora, thank you!!

Now we had to go out of the building and the guards wouldn't let us in before 19.30. I waited outside, among the crowd. Jenya send me an sms- Yuriy had promissed to let me in (where?) an hour ago, so she advised me to remind him. I did so. We were let into the building but I had no answer from Yuriy yet. At last I received an sms from him-I could meet Ruslana at the back entrance at around 20.30 or at 11h tomorrow at Grand Hotel. Tomorrow!? No way! I had to find the back entrance. They appeared to be about 5 entrances, but I found the right one. There was nobody there. I waited alone, wondering whether this was the right one.

Finally, I saw several silhouettes, emmerging from the dark, several people IN A HURRY, striding towards the entrance. Ruslana was first(in the red&black costume). They almost passed by me and left me behind(who would pay attention to some girl at the entrance? I noticed that somebody had left an empty bottle of beer near me-God knows what they had thought about me ). So I made a big step forward towards the only man in the group, asking "Yuriy?" (Did I have to shout "Ruslana" instead? ). But he stopped(I imagined him older, don't know why), I introduced myself, he said something to Ruslana, who in the meantime was speaking to another lady and was almost entered the building. Yuriy called Ruslana Ruslanochka, which sounded very cute to me She came back, smiling as always, saying that we had to be very quick, I said that I know and understand and I'd ask her only for a picture(I hope there IS something in that one-time-use camera, but if there isn't I won't regret-I have the pictures in my mind and they'll remain there for ever). Then, Ruslana(still holding my hand) asked me "Are you happy, Nikoleta?" How could I not be? The first thought in my mind when I saw her was that if the Spring had a face, it had to be Ruslana's face.

They had to go, so I said bye, and that was all. I wish I had the chance to tell her how much her music means to me, but she's been told such things thousands of times, so she didn't need another reminding of the fact. It was a meeting not longer than a minute(I'm not exaggerating, it was really short). I suppose she had forgotten me in the second we said bye, but I shall remember this moment for ever!!

Then I ran back to the concert(the song were awful, and they chose the worst) but what was important for me were not the 12 songs, but you know what I forgot to vote, i didn't listen to the songs. I waited for Ruslana to appear. I was too far, so i had to watch the screens, which were not closer either, but she WAS THERE, it was LIVE!!! I'm dissapointed by the audience, they had to applause much, much more! Fortunately, on my row there were some crazy teenagers, so we could clap and shout together.
I suppose there will be no photos from the show, because as I said i was far, and what is more, that camera, somehow, put the images even farther., so Ruslana would look like a small white spot.

You know what she sang. But the red&black costume seems to take much more time to put on

Now, this was the greatest, the happiest day in my life!!! As all you are the only people who can understand my emotion, I'm really glad to tell you this story. I don't know what else to say, I had dreamed about that day and it was almost 4-year-waiting but it was worth!!!

Cora, only if you could know how grateful I am!

Guido, you must be a foreteller Do you remember our "conversation" in the topic "Why does music stick to our minds"? Well, i couldnt ask her, but I met her.

And what a nice (Hi, bulgaria) she said!!

Felicia
# Posted: 24 Feb 2008 11:55

! ! , , , , .
, ? . .
-, , .

cora
# Posted: 24 Feb 2008 12:27

nikoleta_rangelova
Thanks a lot for your story. I am happy that you are happy :-)
A few minutes more would have been nice, but well, better than nothing ;-)

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 24 Feb 2008 13:38

cora

A few minutes more would have been nice
next time
cora

. 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 . 8 . >>
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :-p :-( ... Disable smilies

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.

- Forums -

Online now: Guests - 2; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 112 [2 Mar 2020 00:27]

These forums are running on light forum script miniBB™ © 2001-2020 admin | Ruslana. Official site