Ruslana in Bulgaria /// (2)

- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics - Rules - FAQ -

-  -  - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Latest News / Ruslana in Bulgaria ///
<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 . 8 . >>
wespecz
# Posted: 24 Feb 2008 13:59

nikoleta_rangelova

I'm glad you're happy and you had an opportunity to met Ruslana! Before you bring here your real photos, there are few photos from the Bulgaria TV show.

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 24 Feb 2008 14:05 - Edited by: nikoleta_rangelova

Ruthen
thank You for the mp3 link !!!

Wespe,
thank you as well!!! Don't hold too much hope for seeing here my photos

Esther
# Posted: 24 Feb 2008 15:36

RuslanaTube
Thank you sooo much for putting the show on yousendit so quick!!! THANKS!!!!!

Ruthen
And you thanks for the audio link!!!

I couldn't join because I had to babysit!! But I did see the results of our eurosong in Ireland. Hehehehehehe you all are going to be soooo shocked!!!

RuslanaTube
# Posted: 24 Feb 2008 16:08

nikoleta_rangelova

wowowow, I LOVE your story!

Today I'll be able to give you only words, but I'm sure they will carry more feeling than any photo

In this case its not so only! I wish from my heart that Ruslana herself would read this so she can see and understand how happy she makes you!

So I made a big step forward towards the only man in the group, asking "Yuriy?" (Did I have to shout "Ruslana" instead?

on my second meeting with Ruslana it was the other way round. I passed by Ruslana and her husband but her husband recognised me and ran after me and called my name

"Are you happy, Nikoleta?"

wow, its so cute and so TRUE Ruslanawords. And I can imagine her saying it to you in the way only Ruslana can do!

or at 11h tomorrow at Grand Hotel. Tomorrow!? No way!

why not? You could go ther as well and maybe be lucky to get a longer meeting with her. Reminds me of my first meeting with Ruslana. I could very easily follow her to get to see her more as I knew where she would be and what times, but I didnt out of respect for her privacy.

but what was important for me were not the 12 songs, but you know what I forgot to vote, i didn't listen to the songs. I waited for Ruslana to appear.

Reminds me of some similuar moments I also had with Ruslana. When she is around then nothing else does matter!

I wish I had the chance to tell her how much her music means to me

That happened to me too at my very first and short meeting with her and it was very frustrating I remember

but she's been told such things thousands of times, so she didn't need another reminding of the fact

Here I dont agree with you. I believe that Ruslana really DO need to hear appreciation directly from her fans now and then. To be confirmed that her fans love what she do and what she gives to them. I really wished you could give your words to Ruslana in person. Just to show her that she do have her true and dedicated fans!!!

I was too far, so i had to watch the screens, which were not closer either, but she WAS THERE, it was LIVE!!!

yeah that was so cool, this thought to just KNOW you was there present when the rest of us where at home at our computers.

Congratulations Nikoleta!! You are the first of us to see the new Wild Energy show live and you certainly deserved it

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 24 Feb 2008 16:34 - Edited by: nikoleta_rangelova

RuslanaTube
I wish from my heart that Ruslana herself would read this so she can see and understand how happy she makes you!
Me too! Is it possible?!

I could very easily follow her to get to see her more as I knew where she would be and what times, but I didnt out of respect for her privacy.
yes. it is something like this that I felt yesterday, wondering whether or not to ask her for an autograph(I didn't). I feared I may sound or look like some other "fans" who usually don't care much about whose autograph they want and have, they just want to have the autograph of somebody, any star, or anybody who was shown on TV, just to show off and later to forget it somewhere under the bed or among all the litter on the desk. That's why I wanted to have the chance to speak to her. Not to ask. To tell her some nice words.

I believe that Ruslana really DO need to hear appreciation directly from her fans now and then.
especially from a Bulgarian fan may be, for I am really disappointed by the reaction (almost lack of reaction) of the audience

RuslanaTube
# Posted: 24 Feb 2008 16:57

nikoleta_rangelova
Is it possible?!

it always is

That's way I wanted to have the chance to speak to her. Not to ask.

And just this view of life and of Ruslana I really appreciate with you. You are so honest and so true. I have an unsigned autograph of Ruslana that I could basically give you but out of your text its not really a point with it because for you an autograph from her would have more importance if it comes out of her own suggestion and after some nice talkings you in between and where she is not signing it just for signing it but sign it personally to you. She would write something like "To Nikoleta from Ruslana with wild love" Thats what she wrote on my first personal autograph,except the Nikoleta part then

I am really disappointed by the reaction (almost lack of reaction) of the audience

yeah I also noticed that the audience gave more cheering to other performers...

flipsty
# Posted: 24 Feb 2008 17:09

nikoleta_rangelova

Nice story. Yee-haw

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 24 Feb 2008 17:38

RuslanaTube
Is it possible?!

it always is

flipsty
yeah, YEEEE-HAAAAAAAAW

ruslanasite
# Posted: 24 Feb 2008 20:03

nikoleta_rangelova

Congratulations!

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 24 Feb 2008 20:06

ruslanasite

thank you

ruslanasite
# Posted: 24 Feb 2008 23:07

Ruslana should perform playback her new songs. The performance from Bulgaria was.... I'm speechless!

Carolus
# Posted: 24 Feb 2008 23:35

Ruslana should perform playback her new songs. The performance from Bulgaria was.... I'm speechless!

What d'ya mean? From what I watched from youtube, she perfomed it just as she did in Baku - no better no worse.

ruslanasite
# Posted: 24 Feb 2008 23:39

Carolus

No way! The sound was horrible. She should sing playback in countries where sound is a nightmare.

Carolus
# Posted: 24 Feb 2008 23:57

No way! The sound was horrible. She should sing playback in countries where sound is a nightmare.

well, playback causes lots of ethical issues, many people can see it as cheating the audience. at least I think it's noble to do your best even when the circumstances are against you

RuslanaTube
# Posted: 25 Feb 2008 00:58

ruslanasite
She should sing playback in countries where sound is a nightmare.

I agree with Carolus. Im sure she did her best in the circumstances and its not Bulgarias fault as a country. It can happen anywhere!

By the way we talked a while ago about the Ruslanafonts you remember. You managed to get it somehow and offered to share it by email. I tried to send you email about this to your address at ESCtoday but after that my email broke for some weird reasons so you couldnt reply. Anyway I would like you to share the fonts with me in either way

ruslanasite
# Posted: 25 Feb 2008 01:43

RuslanaTube

I had replied to you e-mail message and I sent the wild font to you at your @fanclub.ruslana.ua e-mail adress.

----

Sure , that is not Bulgaria's fault as a country. And , I know Ruslana's amazing voice. The sound was her enemy.

When she performed in the litle Romanian town , in Craiova , the sound was very very good.

And btw , Goran Bregovic , performed at the Romanian national final for ESC 2008 60 minutes. I'm so sad that Ruslana didn't managed to come to Romania.

RuslanaTube
# Posted: 25 Feb 2008 01:43

ruslanasite

By the way I LOVE the Bulgarian winning song for ESC, its awesome! But I saw on YouTube that you really dislike it

ruslanasite
# Posted: 25 Feb 2008 01:59

RuslanaTube

No , no , no

That's fake music. It's just a computer and a b*tch singing.

Katherine
# Posted: 25 Feb 2008 13:05

ruslanasite
That's fake music. It's just a computer

hey! it takes so much more longer to make a song on computer than it does goin into a recording studio, it takes hell of a lot more, and a lot of talent to know what kind of composition your looking for... and its noit fake music at all!! its like saying car racing is a fake form of racing cuz there in cars!

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 25 Feb 2008 15:00 - Edited by: nikoleta_rangelova

no photos from me. It's been too dark

there is only one big lighter spot on the right, which, I suppose, is my jacket

and so far I found only one picture on the internet from 23.02

hope more will appear

flipsty
# Posted: 25 Feb 2008 17:43

nikoleta_rangelova
At least now you know how to make a picture of you and Ruslana together, on Windows Paint

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 25 Feb 2008 18:02

flipsty
At least now you know how to make a picture of you and Ruslana together, on Windows Paint

Guido
# Posted: 25 Feb 2008 19:14

Hallo all,
Saturday I told a friend : You know what I'm worried about ? A bulgarian girl meeting or not meeting Ruslana. I kept my fingers crossed.
I know how important meeting Ruslana was for me.
What a shit she didn't have more time for you. You just have to be lucky she has time.
I allways had more luck.
But you met her and that's the most important thing.
A compliment once more for our friend Cora. Ask her to arrange a meeting with Ruslana on the moon and she does it 

Guido
# Posted: 25 Feb 2008 19:20

Ruslanafonts
Interested too Tubefriend. Only one problem : Finding a printer that prints on Ukrainian flags
But there are other solutions of course.

RuslanaTube
# Posted: 25 Feb 2008 19:29

nikoleta_rangelova

Im really sorry for this. But the image is remain in your heart and in your mind. You find it the on days you feel you have lack of wild Energy!

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 25 Feb 2008 19:58 - Edited by: nikoleta_rangelova

RuslanaTube
But the image is remain in your heart and in your mind.

yes. I am actually sorry only because most of you, here, wanted to see some photos. Otherwise, the emotion itself is completely enough for me. i don't need any materials to remember this minute till the end of my life.

Guido,
You just have to be lucky she has time.
yes. time to spend and attention to pay to not a crowd of fans, but only one girl. If they hadn't stopped when I called Yuriy, I wouldn't run after them or shout: hey, stop! The "meeting" would be a failure.

A compliment once more for our friend Cora. Ask her to arrange a meeting with Ruslana on the moon and she does it 

Yes. I am amazed by Cora. So is my mother :-) she still can't believe that somebody had paid so much attention to me.
Cora, you have a "Thanks" from my mother as well, because she knows what all this means for me.

Guido
# Posted: 25 Feb 2008 21:08

she still can't believe that somebody had paid so much attention to me.
She doesn't know Cora. We do.

cora
# Posted: 25 Feb 2008 23:50

nikoleta_rangelova

you have a "Thanks" from my mother as well, because she knows what all this means for me.
Thanks! It makes me happy to make other people happy.

ruslanasite
# Posted: 26 Feb 2008 00:12

cora

We should build you a statue in Kiev

(Btw , I'll reply your last e-mail soon. I was very busy with the Romanian national selection for the Eurovision Song Contst this year).

cora
# Posted: 26 Feb 2008 09:28

ruslanasite
We should build you a statue in Kiev

LOL! No, no Ruslana should get a statue in Kyiv. As we have just learned that she got nothing dispite her having done so much for Ukraine, a statue on Maydan would be the minimum. We should make a petition to the mayor of Kyiv to either give her a rehearsal room or a statue or both .

<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 . 8 . >>
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :-p :-( ... Disable smilies

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.

- Forums -

Online now: Guests - 1; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 43 [29 May 2020 02:21]

These forums are running on online community software miniBB™ © 2001-2020 admin | Ruslana. Official site