Ruslana Forum / Latest News / Ruslana in Bulgaria ///
<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 . 8 . >>
cora
# Posted: 12 Dec 2008 07:32

flipsty
Yee-haw! Here it is

Thanks! Quite like the song!

nikoleta_rangelova
It was cristal earlier this evening, but later the internet connection was interrupted and now it is awful..

Don't you have a TV and a CD recorder to record in good quality?

wespecz
Now here goes the mp3 from Youtube video

Great! Well done!

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 12 Dec 2008 09:08

cora
Don't you have a TV and a CD recorder to record in good quality?
TV yes, recorder no.

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 12 Dec 2008 11:37 - Edited by: nikoleta_rangelova

http://showbusiness.actualno.com/news_206906.html

The duet with Slavi will be included in WE which is going to be released in BG in December! Down in the article there is a track list.

RUSLANA "WILD ENERGY"

1. My Love / featuring Slavi Trifonov

2. Wild Energy

3. Moon Of Dreams featuring T-Pain

4. New Energy Generation

5. The Girl That Rules featuring Missy Elliott

6. Ill Follow The Night

7. Silent Angel

8. Dancing In The Sky

9. Heaven Never Makes Us Fall

10. Cry It Out

11. Overgroung

12. Heart On Fire

13. Energy Of Love

axur
# Posted: 12 Dec 2008 13:09

oh!!! how nice

lucky Bulgarian population!!!!

wespecz
# Posted: 12 Dec 2008 13:25

nikoleta_rangelova
The duet with Slavi will be included in WE which is going to be released in BG in December!
Thanks, that's great news!

Hop hop translator.

Ruslana records duet with Slavi Trifonov

The Ukrainian star Ruslana records duet with Slavi Trifonov. The song is called "My Love / You like me."

Composition and arrangement are by Evgeni Dimitrov - and maestro George Milchev - Godzhi, text by Ivaylo Valchev.

The music is recorded by the musicians of the Ku-Ku Band. And the entries include special and soloists of the world hit people mysteries of Bulgarian Voices with conductor Dora Hristova.

The piece will be the first single from the album of Ruslana in his forthcoming premiere in Bulgaria. The album "Wild Energy" will be issued in Bulgaria in December from Animato Music / EMI. The song, of course, will come in the next album of the Bulgarian star.

Pretty soon Slavi will Ruslana and impressive film and video that expect more news of the prime minister in the Slavi Show "in December.

Ruslana and famous friends from the time when she first visits to its top show. The two shared ideas about the presence of folklore in music, and similar energy to work. Brand new song is exactly the result that a good friendship.

"Wild Energy"

The new album of Ruslana "Wild Energy" was recorded in the legendary studios Hit Factory Criteria Studios in Miami and produced by Igo Works. The album shows all the unique musical qualities of Ruslana, miskirani arban modern influences. In this album Ruslana his partner for the first time and two great U.S. star - arban legends T-Pain and Missy Elliott. The result - two very dramatic pieces.

"Wild Energy" is dedicated to the idea of freedom of human emotions, which recreates the use of original and rare ethno sounds, music blendira these ancient traditions and sounds of singing karpatskite mountains with modern pop music. Along with his creative producer Igo Works, Ruslan creates its own very specific technique interlacement the original rhythm. The unique timbre and recognizable style Ruslan again not be confused by millions of her fans.

In 2004 Ruslana won the Eurovision Song Contest with "Wild Dances" and became one of the most popular artists in Europe. The album "Wild Dances" by Singh and his dominant 14 charta for 97 weeks, but the same single was number 1 in Belgium for 11 weeks numb!

One of the latest news about Ruslana, the star ozvuchava a voice role in the new video game Grand Theft Auto IV, one of the best selling titles in the genre of all time. Ruslana is the voice of di dzheya in fancy Vladivostok FM radio.

flipsty
# Posted: 12 Dec 2008 19:43

nikoleta_rangelova

1. My Love / featuring Slavi Trifonov

Neat!

arban legends
Haha! Urban legends are modern myths in English.

flipsty
# Posted: 12 Dec 2008 20:13

The Mystery Of Bulgarian Voices have done a lot of Pop music.

Guido
# Posted: 13 Dec 2008 04:57

Niki are you going to meet her ? I hope so. I would be yealous if it were not you. But you meeting Ruslana is a bit the same as if I met her too.

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 13 Dec 2008 07:12 - Edited by: nikoleta_rangelova

Guido
No, Guido, unfortunately this time it wasn't successful. I waited for almost 4 hours infront the hotel, but some interviews lasted longer than expected. I couldn't wait more because I could have remained without a place to stay at night. Today and tomorrow it is me who can't go there.
Jenia, thanks for the cooperation!

wespecz
Thanks for translating;)

flipsty
It seems they don't want to be mystery anymore;)

cora
# Posted: 13 Dec 2008 08:03

nikoleta_rangelova
I waited for almost 4 hours infront the hotel,

That's really bad. I am so sorry for you

Guido
# Posted: 13 Dec 2008 09:52

That's really bad. Indeed !

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 13 Dec 2008 17:09

cora
Guido
Don't be sorry. The first time it was much longer waiting So now I know- less than 6 hours waiting means no Ruslana Next time

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 13 Dec 2008 17:34

Hop, some photos from Slavi's official site:

wespecz
# Posted: 13 Dec 2008 17:34 - Edited by: wespecz

nikoleta_rangelova
unfortunately this time it wasn't successful.
I'm sorry for you, anyway thank you for staying in contact and better luck next time!

Hop, some photos from Slavi's official site:
Great, thanks, they're wonderful! Would you, please, link the site and the photo gallery? I'm thinking about linking it from the Fan Club.

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 13 Dec 2008 18:01

Many internet articles say that Ruslana and Slavi will shoot a video for their duet and it will be presented in Slavi's show at the end of December. (I mean, either they have already recorded it, or she'll have to come once again before the end of December to record it....if these articles ate correct, of couse)

wespecz
I'm thinking about linking it from the Fan Club.
sure

axur
# Posted: 13 Dec 2008 18:10

nikoleta_rangelova

great pics thanks a lot!!!

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 13 Dec 2008 21:34

Looking for something from these days I found one from 23.03.08, National Final for ESC song, Bulgaria '08

and two from the news on 11.12.08

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 14 Dec 2008 17:48

Insted of photos from the latest event, the internet seems to be full of photos from before But this is also great Hop, one from 05.11.06

cora
# Posted: 14 Dec 2008 19:09

nikoleta_rangelova
Very nice photo which I havn't seen before. Thanks!

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 14 Dec 2008 20:38

cora
Thanks!
The pleasure is all mine

Hop, I found some from these days 11.12.08-14.12.08

Radiowave
# Posted: 14 Dec 2008 20:51

nikoleta_rangelova
thank you for the photos!
they are great!

wespecz
# Posted: 14 Dec 2008 21:03

In diary of the main site has appeared the promo visit in Bulgaria. Probably several days ago, don't know.

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 14 Dec 2008 21:55

wespecz
Oh yes, it appeard when she had probably landed here

Radiowave
they are great
They are really nice, yes, haha. I only wonder why are they all so small

Ayaska
# Posted: 27 Dec 2008 13:32

Hey here are some updated news about our beloved Ruslana. Yesturday she was in Slavi's show again and this time they had a really long conversation. She was adorable and Slavi seemed to like her very much Here is a link to the video. URL

wespecz
# Posted: 27 Dec 2008 13:54

Ayaska
Here is a link to the video. URL

Thank you for it!

Hey here are some updated news about our beloved Ruslana.
There are a lot of news about our wild singer in general, like the latest released Christmas DVDs. I think that you would be interrested in them, as far as I know they will be released internationally soon.

But if do you mean news from Bulgaria, sorry, I don't know.

kozi
# Posted: 27 Dec 2008 13:56

Ayaska

but R U sure that it was yesterday? or maybe it was in TV yesterday? is this show live?

wespecz
# Posted: 27 Dec 2008 13:59

kozi
but R U sure that it was yesterday? or maybe it was in TV yesterday? is this show live?
It was uploaded yesterday, let's hope so.

Ruslana is wearing her white costume, the best from Wild Energy ones!

kozi
# Posted: 27 Dec 2008 14:02

wespecz
Ruslana is wearing her white costume, the best from Wild Energy ones!

i like it also very very much! xD

Off Top (sorry for it): My MSN is not working O_o

flipsty
# Posted: 27 Dec 2008 14:16

I wondered what language Ruslana might speak on Bulgarian TV.

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 27 Dec 2008 16:26

Ayaska
She's been in Bulgaria AGAIN??!! Yesterday ??!!

Thank you.

haHAHA

<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 . 8 . >>
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :-p :-( ... Disable smilies

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.

- Forums -

Online now: Guests - 2; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 43 [29 May 2020 02:21]

These forums are running on open source forum script miniBB™ © 2001-2020 admin | Ruslana. Official site