-  -  - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Latest News / Sopot festival
. 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . >>
DIFF
# Posted: 9 Jun 2008 21:04

- , . 1961 . , "Moon of dreams".

, .

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sopot_Festival

Ruslana will represent Ukraine at a polish similar festival to San-Remo and New Wave - Sopot festival, what is held traditionally in the city Sopot from 1961. Ukraine will be represented for the first time with the eurovision winner with her hit Moon of dreams.

Later at that festival such singers as Lev Leshenko, Sofia Rotaru and Alla Pugacheva have won.

Ruthen
# Posted: 9 Jun 2008 21:21

What a good news!!! Extra promo for WE...

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 9 Jun 2008 21:32

Great news, indeed, but isn't it a bit strange the first source of the news to be wiki and not the mainsite? wow

On the other hand, I first found news for Ruslana's coming to BG in a site other than the mainsite

wespecz
# Posted: 9 Jun 2008 21:35

Wiki has better informers or something which was secret come out earlier.

Masi
# Posted: 9 Jun 2008 21:39

iiiiiiiiiiiiiii Ruslana in Poland !!! I must be there! ...i will be there

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 9 Jun 2008 21:54

Masi
May be some more info will soon appear and you'll be able toCan you find something more on the internet?

Masi
# Posted: 9 Jun 2008 22:09

Sopot Festiwall 23-24 August !!! Ruslana and other Finalists will be on the stage at 24, i hope that she will win this festival ( i don't like most of Polish musicans) i'm lookin for info about cost of ticket but i can't find it .... I have to be there

AlexandruRo
# Posted: 9 Jun 2008 22:12

http://wirtualnemedia.pl/article/2352443_Matt_Pokora_i_Ruslana_na_Sopot_Festival_2008 .htm

This is nice but it's somehow risky for Ruslana to compete in a less-importance festival. What will happen if she'll not win it?

cora
# Posted: 10 Jun 2008 00:17

AlexandruRo
This is nice but it's somehow risky for Ruslana to compete in a less-importance festival. What will happen if she'll not win it?

I can't imagine that she will compete there. Probably performing as special guest.

24th August is Independence Day of Ukraine. I wonder, if she really will be in Poland on that day.

Masi

Lucky you!

Can you please translate the text of the link which AlexandruRo posted? Thanks.

wespecz
# Posted: 10 Jun 2008 00:21 - Edited by: wespecz

Can you please translate the text of the link which AlexandruRo posted? Thanks.
Indeed! Nikoleta also wrote to Jenia asking for informations. This would be also good to inform fans in the Fan Club site about this if there will be some valuable informations for share.

Edit: I also wish you to find Ruslana!
To Nikoleta:

RuslanaTube
# Posted: 10 Jun 2008 00:31

Masi

very cool! I hope you get to see her, good luck!

wespecz
# Posted: 10 Jun 2008 18:33 - Edited by: wespecz

May we give this topic also English title (I mean Ukrainian/English) to avoid starting duplicated topics with English heading?

kozi
Here we go.

kozi
# Posted: 10 Jun 2008 20:44

wespecz
thanks .....

i will be there 4 sure!!!!!

RuslanaTube
# Posted: 10 Jun 2008 21:21

kozi
i will be there 4 sure!!!!!

very cool! Hope you get to meet Ruslana!

Carolus
# Posted: 10 Jun 2008 21:50

http://www.plejada.pl/14,4097,news,1,tylko_u_nas__uczestnicy_sopot_festival_2008,rapo rt.html

apparently, T-Pain will be there too

Ruthen
# Posted: 10 Jun 2008 22:10

Carolus

I hope she'll soon go to another festival with........Missy Elliott... Nice idea for the presentation of The Girl that Rules, no?

wespecz
# Posted: 10 Jun 2008 22:22

Carolus
So first performance with T-Pain which has been promised somewhere? That's cool, thanks for the information!

Ruthen

I hope she'll soon go to another festival with........Missy Elliott... Nice idea for the presentation of The Girl that Rules, no?

Of course! There is one large topic where we can't wait to listen Girl that Rules! It would be hign-important event to see this.

AlexandruRo
# Posted: 10 Jun 2008 22:44

I don't think so. T-Pain is not going to take part there live. She will sing live with T-Pain's part playblack.

wespecz
# Posted: 10 Jun 2008 22:49

AlexandruRo
In the previous events when Ruslana singed MOD she always singed without T-Pain so I think that it won't be different or living T-Pain may appears. I think this due to the experiences from previous events.

wespecz
# Posted: 16 Jun 2008 12:30

There are some links posted by polishareo in the topic like this about Sopot Festival.

http://www.plejada.pl/14,4097,news,1,tylko_u_nas__uczestnicy_sopot_festival_2008,rapo rt.html

http://muzyka.interia.pl/wiadomosc_dnia/news/sopot-kto-powalczy-o-slowika,1124408

An information turned up at Polish media

polishareo
# Posted: 16 Jun 2008 22:38 - Edited by: polishareo

Here is the article from a Polish newspaper "Gazeta Wyborcza Trójmiasto"
URL

"Even if not everyone like the music presented to Festival Sopot,viewers will surely like some participants in this contest.
Sexy Matt Pokora from France, or wild Ruslana - Ukrainian hero."

"In addition to Swedish artists, the festival will also appear in the only vocalist from behind the eastern border - Ukrainian Ruslana.
The artist has become popular after they have won four years ago in Istanbul Eurovision Song Contest.
Then appeared as an incarnation of the Ukrainian "John of the jungle" (her work is often inspired by wild Hutsuls folklore).
Because of her beauty and style in her country Ruslana is a hero, but was also a politician.
In addition to Julia Tymoshenko for the past two years belonged to the nicest MPs in the Ukrainian parliament."

This translation is poor, becouse i don't speak good english :P

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 16 Jun 2008 22:48

polishareo
This translation is poor,
Not as much as the translator I use sometimes thanks

AlexandruRo
# Posted: 16 Jun 2008 23:13 - Edited by: AlexandruRo

nikoleta_rangelova

Here are the 'fehlers' who are competing agains Ruslana.

1. Danny (Spain)

2. Måns Zelmerlöw (Sweden)

3. Matt Pokora (France)

4. Oh Laura (Sweden)

5. Velvet (Sweden)

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 16 Jun 2008 23:36

Oh, some of these fehlers are often on our TV......Ruslana will run through them without problem on her way to the stars

So it seems to be real information all about this festival....I mean Ruslana in it

AlexandruRo
# Posted: 16 Jun 2008 23:50

nikoleta_rangelova

Sasha told me that Ruslana is really going to compete in that festival because she needs a good promotion for the Wild Energy album in Poland.

wespecz
# Posted: 17 Jun 2008 00:43 - Edited by: wespecz

AlexandruRo
You're also "fehlering?" Lol, welcome!

Thanks for sharing.

Sasha told me that Ruslana is really going to compete in that festival because she needs a good promotion for the Wild Energy album in Poland.
Good wild luck, No doubt that you will win!

But somewhere else I spoted somewhere that Ruslana will be special guest only. But since Olexandr, Ruslana's husband said opposite, we need to be ready and support her if it will be possible in any way!

kozi
# Posted: 18 Jun 2008 11:33 - Edited by: kozi

I love Ruslana but she has no chances to win ... :/ Matt Pokora will win 'cause he works with timabaland (and he is from poland) !! And we know what that means!!

BUT I WILL FEEL THE WILD ENERGY 'cause i will be there !!

kozi
# Posted: 18 Jun 2008 11:45

AlexandruRo

Not this Danny will be on the festival xD but this one

and he will represend Sweden

wespecz
# Posted: 18 Jun 2008 12:37 - Edited by: wespecz

kozi
I love Ruslana but she has no chances to win
She will shine with her wildness! Everybody has the chance!

, Energy is with you! And your fans too!

Enjoy! Looking forward to read your feelings from Ruslana's performance.

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 18 Jun 2008 12:47

great for you!!

. 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . >>
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :-p :-( ... Disable smilies

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.

- Forums -

Online now: Guests - 2; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 112 [2 Mar 2020 00:27]

These forums are running on bulletin board script miniBB™ © 2001-2020 admin | Ruslana. Official site