Concert dates (announcements) (11)

- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics - Rules - FAQ -

-  -  - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Latest News / Concert dates (announcements)
<< 1 ... 9 . 10 . 11 . 12 . 13 . 14 . 15 . 16 . 17 . >>
Esther
# Posted: 18 Apr 2012 16:36 - Edited by: Esther

Christiane
I was thinking the date in Lviv (25 may) so leave at thursday and then rest a bit and see the concert, try to sleep somewhere and then drive back. But there's so much to arrange. Like it's quite a drive and cost a lot of petrole/gas and I need to get the days off. I know the hotel rooms etc they'll go up cause of the European cup.

I also thought about going by train with interrail. that would be cheaper for me as I'm still under 26.

Christiane
# Posted: 18 Apr 2012 17:41

Esther
Ah yes, that's true, the concert in Lwiw will be on May, 25th. I've just got a week off from work, when the European Championship starts in June, so I won't have time to go in May.

Esther
# Posted: 18 Apr 2012 18:44

Christiane
I decided not to go such a pitty... It's hard to get days off at work and it's a lot of money, which I don't really have. Hope she'll come a little closer like Germany or Belgium :D or my country :D

cora
# Posted: 18 Apr 2012 18:57

Esther
I was thinking the date in Lviv (25 may)

It's the weekend of the ESC final. I definitely wouldn't go on that weekend.

Like it's quite a drive
It's a really long drive! No way you could do that in one day. And the Polish-Ukrainian border is a nightmare. It takes ages. Flying is easier.

I decided not to go
Understandable.

AlexandruRomania
# Posted: 18 Apr 2012 22:34

I can't go in May and in June/July it is too expensive because of the UEFA Football Championship, but I'm 100% going to Kiev in August. My accommodation is already booked.

cora
# Posted: 18 Apr 2012 22:41

AlexandruRomania
My accommodation is already booked.

Were are you going to stay? Have you booked the flight as well?

AlexandruRomania
# Posted: 18 Apr 2012 22:47

cora

Were are you going to stay?

I'm going to stay at a hotel called "Bratislava". It is located in the Eastern part of Kiev in the Darnytsia district very close to a metro station and a McDonalds restaurant

I will go by train. Everything is booked.

cora
# Posted: 18 Apr 2012 23:23

AlexandruRomania
Cool! How long does the train journey take?

Guido
# Posted: 18 Apr 2012 23:41

I was thinking the date in Lviv (25 may)
Birthday concert WOW !!!!
I also thought about going by train with interrail. that would be cheaper for me as I'm still under 26.
Wait a few years until I'm 60 then it's cheaper for me then ,but of course then you are 26+
And I'm afraid I can't wait until you are 60. Because then I would be ... and Ruslana .... old enough for "Rimpelrock" ?

AlexandruRomania
# Posted: 18 Apr 2012 23:45

cora

How long does the train journey take?

24 hours I love trains and everything related to trains (metro, tram, light rail). From Kiev I will go to Moscow also by train.

Guido
# Posted: 18 Apr 2012 23:46

Like it's quite a drive and cost a lot of petrole/gas and I need to get the days off. I know the hotel rooms etc they'll go up cause of the European cup.
Perhaps you might find someone who goes with you.
Hotel rooms ??? Dutch people here in Belgium have the reputation they have a caravan full of food. Unrealistic I know.

Christiane
# Posted: 18 Apr 2012 23:46

Guido
old enough for "Rimpelrock" ?

What´s Rimpelrock?

Guido
# Posted: 19 Apr 2012 00:31

What´s Rimpelrock?
A concert for people of our age or older ?
rimpel = Runzel in german ? wrinkle in eng

Esther
# Posted: 19 Apr 2012 08:17

cora
It's the weekend of the ESC final. I definitely wouldn't go on that weekend.
I know but I would have skipped the final if I could have gone. I am a huge fan of the ESC but I also love to travel and would have loved to go to her concert. I think Ruslana and traveling is the only thing that will stop me from watching the final. Oh and weddings... I wouldn't stay too long or just go to church. But luckily my cousin is getting married the day before :D So that's another reason I can't go to lviv.

It's a really long drive! No way you could do that in one day. And the Polish-Ukrainian border is a nightmare. It takes ages. Flying is easier.
Yeah I read that too and the cost for petrole is the same as flying to Lviv. I would have tried to get the thursday off aswell but still it would be a very very tight scedual for all so the chance of missing the concert is also to high.

Understandable.
:-) Anyways I'm happy the ESC is there. Busy weekend still :P

Guido
And I'm afraid I can't wait until you are 60. Because then I would be ... and Ruslana .... old enough for "Rimpelrock" ?
Hahahahahahahahaha Rimpelrock hihi lol.... but true :P

Perhaps you might find someone who goes with you.
Hotel rooms ??? Dutch people here in Belgium have the reputation they have a caravan full of food. Unrealistic I know.

Are ya serious? Me driving a caravan? Me being THAT dutch? :-)

AlexandruRomania
24 hours I love trains and everything related to trains (metro, tram, light rail). From Kiev I will go to Moscow also by train.
I love the train too!!! I went from Kiev to Simferopol last august it was sooo much fun and I liked that way of traveling. You will have bunkbeds to sleep I guess?

AlexandruRomania
# Posted: 19 Apr 2012 15:52

Esther

You will have bunkbeds to sleep I guess?

Yes.

cora
# Posted: 19 Apr 2012 22:37

AlexandruRomania
24 hours

OMG! Short distances on the train are okay, but for long distances I prefer going by plane.

Guido
# Posted: 19 Apr 2012 22:59

Cora ! Were you never young ? Tauernexpress Brussels - Spital. Yougoslavs putting their smelling feet under your nose but offering you chicken ? Did you never helped yugo smugglers hiding their coffee in your lugage ? Had problems with french because your ice ax had no protection ? Didn't you ever experience a murder on the orient express ? (last one I didn't either, but the rest is real).
Took the transsib, arrived in Vladivostok, fell asleep and woke up in Moskau where you started ?
Joking (but you know that). I think transsib is boring but I would like to do the Glacier Express in Switzerland.
Nice but expensive.

cora
# Posted: 19 Apr 2012 23:28

Guido
Were you never young ?
Sure, I had my train adventures when I was young

AlexandruRomania
# Posted: 19 Apr 2012 23:32

Guido

Took the transsib, arrived in Vladivostok, fell asleep and woke up in Moskau where you started ?

That sounds great to me. Would love to experience it.

cora

I had my train adventures when I was young

I think that I will use the same line when I will talk about my train adventures in Moldova, Ukraine and Russia.

cora
# Posted: 19 Apr 2012 23:35

AlexandruRomania
I will talk about my train adventures in Moldova, Ukraine and Russia.

You'll need an extra topic for it

Guido
# Posted: 20 Apr 2012 00:18

Sure, I had my train adventures when I was young
So did I.

Guido
# Posted: 20 Apr 2012 00:20

You'll need an extra topic for it
3 at least ? :-)

AlexandruRomania
# Posted: 26 Apr 2012 15:24

TV ad for the concert tour related to EURO 2012 :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xqn5uPD2eEo

Christiane
# Posted: 27 Apr 2012 18:36 - Edited by: Christiane

Live-broadcasting of Ruslana´s show in Kirowograd tonight at 19:00 (CET 18:00).....just read the news (thanks to Google translator) on the Ukrainian main site here, so it´s a bit late.

http://ogoshow.com.ua/video+broadcasting/

cora
# Posted: 7 May 2012 12:10

10.06.12 - Turkey. Ankara. Ankara Shopping-Fest

Reference: http://ruslana.ua/en/show.php:

Karolina
# Posted: 8 May 2012 19:35

Okay, on Sunday, may 6, Ruslana had appearance on Lithuanian TV show The voice of Lithuania. That was and still is announced on her web site and it was advertised here on TV that she will be there, but... There was no Ruslana. It's really disappointing for those who bought tickets just because of here and she didn't showed up. I watched it and nobody said anything about her in live broadcasting. So, no Ruslana, no explanations, no apologies. Sad.

cora
# Posted: 8 May 2012 20:11

Karolina
So, no Ruslana, no explanations, no apologies. Sad.

Oh, no! That's really bad! But who knows what happened. Maybe she got ill, missed the plane or whatever. I wonder if she was in Cyprus where she was supposed to be on 5th May as announced on the main site.

That was and still is announced on her web site

Well, this website is never up-to-date. For example it still announces the concert in Dnipropetrovsk on 29th April although it has been postponed to 6th June.

Karolina
# Posted: 13 May 2012 13:28

cora

Oh, no! That's really bad! But who knows what happened. Maybe she got ill, missed the plane or whatever. I wonder if she was in Cyprus where she was supposed to be on 5th May as announced on the main site.

I don't know what happened, but I think if she had missed the plane or got ill somebody would have told that on broadcasting, but there was nothing said about her, just like she didn't had to be there. Well, there's no photos or information about Cyprus, so maybe she wasn't there either.

cora
# Posted: 13 May 2012 15:06

Karolina
Well, there's no photos or information about Cyprus, so maybe she wasn't there either.

Yes, I think so too. Maybe it was too much going abroad during the tour. But that would of course be very bad and shows very poor organisational skills.

cora
# Posted: 22 Jun 2012 09:06 - Edited by: cora

There seems to be a concert on Sunday, 24th June in Rakhiv in the Carpathians which is neither announced on ruslana.ua nor on FB:

" , 24 2012 .

:

ó , - !"

<< 1 ... 9 . 10 . 11 . 12 . 13 . 14 . 15 . 16 . 17 . >>
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :-p :-( ... Disable smilies

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.

- Forums -

Online now: Guests - 2; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 125 [21 Aug 2018 05:03]

These forums are running on light forum script miniBB™ © 2001-2018 admin | Ruslana. Official site