Ruslana's new shine has started!!! New song WOW! (4)

- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics - Rules - FAQ -

-  -  - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Latest News / Ruslana's new shine has started!!! New song WOW!
<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 . 8 . >>
Olena Soltysyak
# Posted: 11 Sep 2010 12:49

wild_olchyk

Thank you very much.
I didn't watch the videos, because I was short of time.

That concert has already held on Thursday. It was annual Panacea-2010 ceremony.
How many songs did Ruslana sing?

cora
# Posted: 11 Sep 2010 17:29 - Edited by: cora

Olena Soltysyak
How many songs did Ruslana sing?

This has not been found out yet.

Guido
# Posted: 11 Sep 2010 17:36

I hope it has found out she was there Cora ? :-)

cora
# Posted: 2 Oct 2010 06:50

On the main site it is revealed what was the announced "music surprise" at the Kerhonkson concert. Quote from the blog:

"Ruslana's special music surprise were guitar parts by Vlad a popular American musician, producer of Ruslana's new album to come and TFC band member. Thanks to Vlad the good old favorite hits got somewhat new sounding."

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 2 Oct 2010 12:20

cora
# Posted: 2 Oct 2010 16:24

nikoleta_rangelova
Don't you think this is an exciting musical surprise everyone has waited for?

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 2 Oct 2010 17:08

cora
Sure, and imagine what a great even it would have been had the stage technician from Ruslana's very first concert come...

cora
# Posted: 2 Oct 2010 17:16

nikoleta_rangelova
Sure, and imagine what a great even it would have been had the stage technician from Ruslana's very first concert come...

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 12 Apr 2011 15:20 - Edited by: nikoleta_rangelova

So... there seems to be sth going on there :D

>>

Google Translation:

Ruslana's new single "Wow" - "I allowed myself to hooliganism"

Ruslana has once again allowed itself to hooliganism

It was on this occasion on April 11 exclusively on one of the leading radio stations (Radio Gala) launched a new single premiere of Ruslana "WOW", which followed on 15 April, the song will hear all of Ukraine.

Ruslana: "WOW" - is one of the shortest song titles in my creative career. Now my new "wow", it seems, can move the sacramental "gay." The most important thing is that in a song, and, above all, its name sounds emotional exclamation, and it is passed as the mood of the entire track. "

It is a "WOW", and the English version I'm So Amazing, began the creation of a new musical and scenic image Ruslana.
In the video for the song, which is currently held in March, but Prime is not far off, Ruslana will appear in the new stage image, even in the whole two: street fashion hip-hop and glamorous 80th-style disco. And come to the dance duel ... with itself!

Brand new ambitious dances to the song "Wow" with the ballet MyWay Ruslana will present on April 23 on the scale of the country show (show-project "Maydans" on Channel "Inter") in the premiere of his flashmob.

In addition, part of the song became "Marsh Chernomor" from Glinka's opera "Ruslan and Ludmilla, one of the most popular and recognizable in the world of Slavic motifs. This music was a winning move. Practically, the course of the queen.

And judging by the reviews of American creators of the track, including the owners of Grammy Awards - the legendary Rustee Allen, king of the bass guitar and the progenitor of a style Slap, and Brian Collier, drummer Carlos Santana, Lauryn Hil, a "WOW" has all chances to become a signature dish radio broadcast Playlists and essential nets coming summer season.

But that's not all. Very soon, Ruslan share new WOW-details.
P.S. Ten major "WOW" Ruslana's new single:

- "WOW" - one of the shortest song titles in the works of Ruslana.
- Meeks did sound track by Michael Jackson.
- Song written by Ruslana in creative tandem with Alexander Ksenofontova (band leader and husband of singer TFC) and Vlad Debryanskim (Jack Spade, TFC guitarist and co-producer of the singles).
- Track record in Los Angeles, produced a sound producer KatyPerry and Pink.
- The rhythm section tracks produced by legendary winners Grammy Rustee Allen and Brian Collier.
- Beck-vocals recorded singers Celine Dion, Whitney Houston, Chaka Khan and Toni Braxton.
- Rap lyrics in Ukrainian version recited singer, producer and husband of famous Ukrainian singer (to be continued).
- Large-scale music video was filmed in a dance battles (to be continued).
- Presentation of the singles will be held at the large-scale show of the country, accompanied by battles over 1000 dancers (to be continued).
- Prepare a special Balkan-Carpathian version of the song from the cult of the European producer (to be continued).

cora
# Posted: 12 Apr 2011 15:38

nikoleta_rangelova

WOW!

The first 30 seconds of the song can be listened to on Ruslana's Facebook and on the mainsite. But it is so short that I can't really say, if I like it or not. Let's wait until Friday...

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 12 Apr 2011 15:44

cora
Indeed, I can't say whether I like it or not either :D It just sounds.. strange. lol
And they certainly need an electrician in that house..

Ruthen
# Posted: 12 Apr 2011 18:35

flipsty
# Posted: 12 Apr 2011 23:50

gnick1
# Posted: 13 Apr 2011 12:53

. :
- Woohoo

, ... ((((((((

WILDMET
# Posted: 13 Apr 2011 14:53

, ...

Ulyana
# Posted: 13 Apr 2011 20:03

...:
((
.. ...Zzzz...

Esther
# Posted: 15 Apr 2011 20:25

WOW where does this style come from? I mean it looks all so American style like Rihanna or any of the other clowns. It can also be that I'm not used to this at all but this is my first impression I get from this picture. I don't know... the sample is tooo short indeed :D

malkataruslanna
# Posted: 15 Apr 2011 20:57

hello
the song is cool and I like the new style
also the video is very nice

malkataruslanna
# Posted: 15 Apr 2011 21:12

The new song is very nice
I already have it
Bravo Ruslana
Also I like the new style of Ruslana

flipsty
# Posted: 15 Apr 2011 21:49

Our modern pop music is made for people with heads full of fluoride. Why would you want to copy that?

Esther
# Posted: 16 Apr 2011 03:44 - Edited by: Esther

flipsty
Our modern pop music is made for people with heads full of fluoride. Why would you want to copy that?
Amen Flipsty that's what I thought. I am sorry but to me that picture makes me feel like aaaah a music industry clone. Like I said it could be because I'm not used to see Ruslana like this but I don't know, all I know is that I get a very kinda creepy feeling when I look at that picture. I still love "our" Ruslana but I need to know more about this new project and all and why this picture is soo sexual even more than all the others from the previous projects.

Oh btw anyone seen the pictures of the making of the WOW videoclip? Can anyone irrecognise Ruslana? Where is Ruslana?

Katherine
# Posted: 16 Apr 2011 11:54

I like it, very retro!

helenapaparizou
# Posted: 16 Apr 2011 22:14

I like it But I don´t love it

Ruslana used to be different, used to have her own style, when your heard some of her you knew it was her and not other singer, this song....ok it´ s cool, but what? this is not ruslana and if she is trying to copy any urban/american style she is far away from that.

I have to say that I kinda like the song, and it will grow in me, but right now I´m disappointed, that´s the word

Esther
# Posted: 17 Apr 2011 13:15

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CyT7Py8LQwg

New banner mainsite states:

New Single
New Video
NEW RUSLANA????

Glad they noticed it themselves as well

helenapaparizou
Ruslana used to be different, used to have her own style, when your heard some of her you knew it was her and not other singer, this song....ok it´ s cool, but what? this is not ruslana and if she is trying to copy any urban/american style she is far away from that.
That's what I liked about it. I liked the fact that she did not give in to, well what she's doing now. To me it looks so unstylistic (out of style). I'm curious though to see what the rest of the songs from the album will bring.
It's all kind of a shock I guess.....

Ruslanita95
# Posted: 17 Apr 2011 17:20

WOW! It really shocked me! It's so different, I think it will take some time to get used with the new style. What a sea change!~!

helenapaparizou
# Posted: 17 Apr 2011 22:38

yes, that´s the thing. If she tried to get us shocked she has made it.

I don´t know, with each album she brings out something new, she never repeats herself but WHAT A CHANGE!

maybe we should change our mind, we should change the forum style (as her style has changed too) and get ready for a new beggining

or maybe she hasn´t changed that much, and it is just a question of music style, maybe she keeps on with her energy and powerfull songs.

Anyway, I´m happy that she´s back with something new ( hallelujah). This forum was almost dead and it´s time to give life to ir :D

helenapaparizou
# Posted: 17 Apr 2011 22:40 - Edited by: helenapaparizou

BTW here you can hear the song in HQ ( 2:36) and watch HQ pics of the video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hbJG5S6_S0s&feature=related

Guido
# Posted: 17 Apr 2011 23:27

This forum was almost dead
NO ! We were only sleeping.

Thanks for the link.

It's not easy to be a fan of someone who changes her music style every 5 ? years (Svitanok ... WD ... WE). But perhaps I don't like easy things ? :-)

Katherine
# Posted: 17 Apr 2011 23:38

No offence guys, but she can do what the hell she wants, shes the artist, why should she have to please you all the time. Yeah everyone liked her 'wild style' but she can't stick to it throughout her whole career, and before her 'wild style' she was something else. She's obviously an artist that likes to change/experiment and is influenced by things around her.

In short, stop moaning. This song is no where near the current american style, it's a lot more 'new retro'

Guido
# Posted: 17 Apr 2011 23:54

No offence at all Kat. You are right : she likes to change. Love it or leave ? I love.

<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 . 8 . >>
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :-p :-( ... Disable smilies

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.

- Forums -

Online now: Guests - 4; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 25 [9 Feb 2020 10:52]

These forums are running on forum script miniBB™ © 2001-2020 admin | Ruslana. Official site