Ruslana's new shine has started!!! New song WOW! (5)

- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics - Rules - FAQ -

- ΣκπΰΏνρόκΰ - Πσρρκθι - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Latest News / Ruslana's new shine has started!!! New song WOW!
<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 . 8 . >>
Esther
# Posted: 18 Apr 2011 02:14

Well it certainly brings more people back to the forum that's one good thing about this happening.

Katherine
Kat I think you are right she can do whatever she wants. She changes too, like I've changed a lot in the past years and even more in the last 7 months.

It's not the music that makes me irritated or shocked me it was the picture. I don't really mind that she makes different type of music. It's the picture that makes me uncomfortable.

cora
# Posted: 18 Apr 2011 06:18

Katherine
Yeah everyone liked her 'wild style' but she can't stick to it throughout her whole career, and before her 'wild style' she was something else. She's obviously an artist that likes to change/experiment and is influenced by things around her.

I absolutely agree.
If she came up now with her 'wild style' again, people would say 'she can't do anything else but 'hey''. So as an artist she has to change.

helenapaparizou
maybe we should change our mind, we should change the forum style (as her style has changed too) and get ready for a new beggining

Yes. In my opinion the main site, blog, RuslanaTube and also the forum should be changed to the new style.

helenapaparizou
# Posted: 18 Apr 2011 10:02

well at least this forum is awaking :D

I think the chorus of the song is pretty catchy and I like the rap part.

I dont speak ukranian so I don´t understand it but what is the song about?

In the interview I guess she says something like: I´ve changed HEY for WOW. Well that´s what I guess hahaha

cora
# Posted: 18 Apr 2011 10:41

wespecz
I have changed the topic title a little. Hope you don't mind

wespecz
# Posted: 18 Apr 2011 13:56

cora
I have changed the topic title a little. Hope you don't mind
Of course not, I don't own this topic. Good idea!

helenapaparizou
# Posted: 18 Apr 2011 16:08

when do you think the new album will be out?

sorry for being offtopic but did wild energy do well on charts?

Ruthen
# Posted: 18 Apr 2011 17:18

helenapaparizou
Autumn, normally... mentioned somewhere in an interview...

Stukee
# Posted: 18 Apr 2011 19:18

helenapaparizou

sorry for being offtopic but did wild energy do well on charts?

Not so well. It didn't charted in Ukraine at all.

The only extracted single "Moon of Dreams" was released in Ukraine, Germany and Iceland. It peaked at number 1 in Ukraine, number 41 in Poland, number 77 in Romania and number 131 in Russia...

Guido
# Posted: 18 Apr 2011 20:51

It peaked at number 1 in Ukraine
People have good taste there :-)
She should have send me 1000 copies. Would have sold them door to door saying it's for the sick children of Chernobil.
Saw something about that on tv tonight : not good.

helenapaparizou
# Posted: 19 Apr 2011 21:46

So in ukraine it did well but it was a flop abroad....and I guess the other singles weren´t that successful in Ukraine...

she can´t afford another "flop"

Stukee
# Posted: 20 Apr 2011 01:40

helenapaparizou

It was a flop abroad because of the very bad promo it received. Ruslana signed a contract with Warner Music but they didn't even bothered to release the duet with Missy Elliott as a single...

cora
# Posted: 20 Apr 2011 06:05

Stukee
The only extracted single "Moon of Dreams" was released in Ukraine, Germany and Iceland.

As far as I know it was not released in Germany.

Ruslana signed a contract with Warner Music but they didn't even bothered to release the duet with Missy Elliott as a single...

Warner didn't even issued a simple press release when the WE album came out in Germany. The promotion for it was nil.

Pandora
# Posted: 22 Apr 2011 12:55 - Edited by: Pandora

I really like the new song. It's a shame Ruslana hasn't been as successful as she should be - she is honestly one of the most talented people I've ever seen.

cora
# Posted: 22 Apr 2011 13:19

Pandora
It's a shame Ruslana hasn't been as successful as she should be - she is honestly one of the most talented people I've ever seen.

I absolutely agree

Stukee
# Posted: 22 Apr 2011 13:40

Pandora
cora

If Ruslana want to be appreciated she needs to get a good PROMO. This is the most important thing for a singer!

and if she wants good European promo, she needs to come back at the Eurovision Song Contest.... This is her only chance I think.

malkataruslanna
# Posted: 22 Apr 2011 15:11

hello
anyone know where can I download this song KraJ Ruslana feat Bregovich Plus - «Π³δνθι κπΰι»
advance thanks

cora
# Posted: 22 Apr 2011 15:42

Stukee
and if she wants good European promo, she needs to come back at the Eurovision Song Contest.... This is her only chance I think.

We have discussed this here several times. In my opinion she can't win again. Look what happened to Niamh Kavangh, Carola or Charlotte Nielsen. And also Dana International won't get anywhere this year. She can only lose which would decrease her chances outside UA even more.

Heavy promo is needed, but this has to be done by the record label. They have got the power to push a song/an artist into the charts. However, I doubt that this will happen being signed to Warner.

malkataruslanna
anyone know where can I download this song KraJ Ruslana feat Bregovich Plus - «Π³δνθι κπΰι»

No, sorry.

Stukee
# Posted: 22 Apr 2011 16:29

cora

We have discussed this here several times. In my opinion she can't win again. Look what happened to Niamh Kavangh, Carola or Charlotte Nielsen. And also Dana International won't get anywhere this year. She can only lose which would decrease her chances outside UA even more.

I agree with you that it is very risky, but I think that it is also worthy. She would get a lot of promo. That's a fact.
About the record label, they just want money. If Ruslana could pay them as they wish, they will offer her a decent promo in Europe.

Yannis
# Posted: 22 Apr 2011 16:36

malkataruslanna
advance thanks

Perhaps you mean this one?

http://news.zn.ua/articles/79964

Can be downloaded with Firefox-Plugin, e.g. DownloadHelper.

cora
# Posted: 24 Apr 2011 19:12

On the main site is a new flash movie. I like it much better than the comic style.

Stukee
# Posted: 24 Apr 2011 21:00

cora

Also, now we can listen to the whole "WOW" song

Stukee
# Posted: 2 May 2011 21:14

Ruslana's new song "Wow" entered the Ukrainian airplay chart by FDR Media!

May 2nd 2011 - peak 29

This is the first week on chart. Let's hope that it will go up as for the next weeks. Everything depends on how often the Ukrainian radio stations are playing "Wow".

Pandora
# Posted: 4 May 2011 17:09

Does anyone know if/when we will hear an English version? I love Wow, but it would be even better (for me) in English - as long as the lyrics are good!

makula
# Posted: 9 May 2011 14:00

I think it's a smart move of Ruslana to move to a more accessible genre, i'm sure it's gonna do well in Ukraine, and if she did a Russian version also in Russia, for eatern Europe she should do a dance remix Play&Win style

kozi
# Posted: 10 May 2011 19:28

I was kind in shock when i first saw Ruslana. Then i thought OMG... what happend? I hate it! She looks like an old-young girl... but now .... after some days of listening I think it is quite okay... can't stop listen to WOW

cora
# Posted: 18 Jun 2011 18:42 - Edited by: cora

Wow English version mp3 from Slavi show, 17.06.2011.

Enjoy

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 18 Jun 2011 18:44

cora
Thanks!

Ruthen
# Posted: 18 Jun 2011 21:58

cora
Thanks!!!

Pandora
# Posted: 19 Jun 2011 13:39 - Edited by: Pandora

cora
Thanks! I love it! Ruslana looks gorgeous in the video too.

cora
# Posted: 19 Jun 2011 14:14

Pandora
Ruslana looks gorgeous in the video too.

Yes, she looks really beautiful and her performance is so energetic - just brilliant

You as a native speaker, can you figure out the lyrics?

<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 . 8 . >>
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :-p :-( ... Disable smilies

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.

- Forums -

Online now: Guests - 2; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 247 [7 Jun 2019 14:16]

These forums are running on forum script miniBB™ © 2001-2019 admin | Ruslana. Official site