Ruslana's new shine has started!!! New song WOW! (8)

- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics - Rules - FAQ -

- ΣκπΰΏνρόκΰ - Πσρρκθι - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Latest News / Ruslana's new shine has started!!! New song WOW!
<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 . 8 .
cora
# Posted: 8 Sep 2011 20:23 - Edited by: cora

nikoleta_rangelova
Still I think that her recent activity isn't capable of keeping any fans for really long as WD did. :D

I agree with that and we have discussed it several times before. The main reason for the decrease of popularity (decreasing number of fans) is Ruslana's low productivity. Other artsits produce one album every year. One album in 3-4 years is simply not enough to keep a certain level of popularity.

Anyway, everything released after WD (Amazonka, WE, MOD single, videos, VCL, etc) is/was forgotten quickly, at least that's my impression

Yes. Unfortunately she has contributed to this massively herself by not having played anything from the WE album for years. By this she admits that WE was a failure. I would prefer 1 or 2 WE songs among the 'greatest hits' rather than Kolomyika for the thousandth time (like at the Crimea Fest).

cora
# Posted: 8 Sep 2011 20:25

AlexandruRomania
I have managed to arrange a contract for Ruslana for another visit to Romania this year.

Well done!

makula
# Posted: 10 Sep 2011 00:47

I applaud Ruslana for trying something more mainstream, because at the end of the day she'll have to pay her morgage and put bread on the table. BUT WoW is a kind of outdated sound, i thought be beginning of the video had nicer music, personally. If she wanted to do something daring, it would be for instance a dance album with her stunning lyrics on it, something that could sell, and have soul at the same time, it could still fit her, remembering the whole club'in thing she did.

makula
# Posted: 10 Sep 2011 00:49 - Edited by: makula

and Wow didnt do so bad on the charts, it went to nr. 7 and stayed on the charts for a long time, in fact it's still on

cora
# Posted: 22 Sep 2011 21:58

makula
something that could sell, and have soul at the same time, it could still fit her,
I agree.

cora
# Posted: 22 Sep 2011 22:02

These photos of the Sha-lal-la video shooting look really promising.
I love the red hair highlights

Esther
# Posted: 22 Sep 2011 23:54

I love the colourfulness of the outfit!!! I'm curious :D

Pandora
# Posted: 24 Sep 2011 16:58

I'm so excited for Shalala! I have to admit I didn't even know that it was coming....

cora
# Posted: 24 Sep 2011 20:04

Pandora
I have to admit I didn't even know that it was coming....

Look here

Pandora
# Posted: 25 Sep 2011 22:18

Look here
Thanks!

Nahyka
# Posted: 1 Oct 2011 18:47 - Edited by: Nahyka

More photos from Shalala Shooting!

url=http://www.ruslana.ua/en/gal9.php?nm=13_09_11&pp=&j=

AlexandruRomania
# Posted: 1 Oct 2011 21:06

Nahyka

Ruslana showed me the music video in her car. It's simply amazing! Everyone will love it!

wespecz
# Posted: 1 Oct 2011 22:54 - Edited by: wespecz

Hey, this topic is for the song WOW. I would suggest to move to the new one. I'm going to create it.

Edit: The topic is here.

cora
# Posted: 2 Oct 2011 10:45

wespecz
I would suggest to move to the new one. I'm going to create it.

Good idea

cora
# Posted: 15 Oct 2011 18:40

Funny coincidence: Jedward, this year's ESC contestants from Ireland, released their new single called 'Wow oh Wow'. I had a listen on YouTube. I'm not into that kind of music. I just thought that the coincidence of the same song title is funny.

AlexandruRomania
# Posted: 15 Oct 2011 18:50

cora

Romanian world famous singer INNA also released a song called "Wow" :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nr-7nLpbgd0

helenapaparizou
# Posted: 15 Oct 2011 19:43

how is this single doing in charts?

AlexandruRomania
# Posted: 15 Oct 2011 21:00

helenapaparizou

It should enter the charts on Monday in Ukraine. The weird thing is that there's nothing about Ruslana's new single on www.fdr.com.ua (the official website of the Ukrainian chart. They usually report about Ruslana's new singles.

cora
# Posted: 15 Oct 2011 21:10

AlexandruRomania
Romanian world famous singer INNA also released a song called "Wow" :

And there is of course Kate Bush's fantastic 'Wow' from 1979. I just thought that it was funny that Jedward release a song called 'Wow' just a couple of months after Ruslana.

The weird thing is that there's nothing about Ruslana's new single on www.fdr.com.ua (the official website of the Ukrainian chart. They usually report about Ruslana's new singles.

Maybe it is not released as a radio single yet. It was supposed to be played on Gala Radio two weeks ago, but apparently it wasn't.

AlexandruRomania
# Posted: 15 Oct 2011 23:16

cora

And there is of course Kate Bush's fantastic 'Wow' from 1979

Maybe it is not released as a radio single yet. It was supposed to be played on Gala Radio two weeks ago, but apparently it wasn't.

It could be that. I hope that Sha la la will do better than Wow in the chart. Ruslana's last number one single was "Vidlunnya mrij" in 2008.

helenapaparizou
# Posted: 15 Oct 2011 23:18

I meant WOW ( I´m so amazing). Did it make a good chart or was it a failure?

thanks alexandru and cora ;D

AlexandruRomania
# Posted: 15 Oct 2011 23:36

helenapaparizou

The peak achieved by WOW was number 7. It's a top 10 position so we can't consider it a failure, but Ruslana deserves the top position.

cora
# Posted: 16 Oct 2011 11:03

AlexandruRomania
The peak achieved by WOW was number 7. It's a top 10 position so we can't consider it a failure, but Ruslana deserves the top position.

These radio charts are not really meaningful anyway, as they are biased. It depends on the taste of the responsible persons at the radio stations and not on the opinion of the public.

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 16 Oct 2011 11:25

"WOW" deserves the bottom position, may Ruslana go on top alone..

helenapaparizou
# Posted: 16 Oct 2011 22:07

ok. thanks, so good it wasn´t a failure, I was afraid people would dislike this new genre on ruslana :D

<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 . 8 .
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :-p :-( ... Disable smilies

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.

- Forums -

Online now: Guests - 2; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 25 [9 Feb 2020 10:52]

These forums are running on free forum software miniBB™ © 2001-2020 admin | Ruslana. Official site