Ruslana concerts (1)

- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics - Rules - FAQ -

-  -  - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Latest News / Ruslana concerts
. 1 . 2 . >>
cora
# Posted: 11 Sep 2010 17:47

I thought I'd open a new topic for discussions about concerts in general.

We used to discuss concerts which don't have their own topic in the Wild Energy tour topic, but it doesn't seem to be appropriate anymore.

cora
# Posted: 11 Sep 2010 17:48

Olena Soltysyak
But Ruslana is going to perform with Symphonic Orchestra soon. The info is on the main site but only in Ukrainian

I have taken this issue from the topic about the new song.

Interesting. Again a concert which was not announced beforehand. Was it a public concert? Would you (or someone else) be so kind to summerize the information from the main site blog.

wild_olchyk
# Posted: 11 Sep 2010 19:10 - Edited by: wild_olchyk

cora
Was it a public concert?

It wasn't a public concert. It was the awards ceremony for the best producers of pharmaceutic goods.

Would you (or someone else) be so kind to summerize the information from the main site blog.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ruslana made her dream comes true and told about her staying in the USA

Singer has come back to Ukraine for a few days special for making her dream comes true and for performing together with The Symphonic Orchestra of Ukraine. This time Ruslana cooperated with Ukrainian Academic State Symphony Concert Orchestra, which is headed by talented conductor Mykola Lysenko, the grandson of a great composer.

Ruslana has already performed with the accompaniment of a symphonic orchestra in the beginning of her career. "Performance together with the orchestra is something unbelievable! Such concerts can not be compared with anything. I have wanted to perform with the accompaniment of the symphonic orchestra for a long. Classic music is always at our home. It is the best music for me and my husband. It is the music for the soul. When I entered The Lviv National Musical Academy by Mykola Lysenko, I fell in love with the symphonic orchestra."

It is known that Ruslana has spent the whole summer in the USA, where she worked on her new album. "I don't want to talk anything concrete about my new album because we are still working on it. I hope music will tell everything itself, when a new CD is released. I think, you will be able to hear a first single this year", Ruslana told.

"At last I completely updated my wardrobe. It is very profitably to buy clothing in America. You pay only for the quality here. Such clothing is much more expensive in Ukraine, although our living standard is much lower. It is wrong!"
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guido
# Posted: 11 Sep 2010 19:19

Thanks Olchyk. But what is meant with "performing with" ?
I never understood why she goes to USA for recording. Isn't studio Luxen good ?

wild_olchyk
# Posted: 11 Sep 2010 19:40 - Edited by: wild_olchyk

Guido
Not at all!

But what is meant with "performing with" ?
"together with" :-)

I never understood why she goes to USA for recording. Isn't studio Luxen good ?
Maybe because of the USA is the world leader of music industry. According to OK's interview for Gala Radio, Ruslana records only music in the USA and lyrics will be recorded in Ukraine.

cora
# Posted: 12 Sep 2010 15:28

wild_olchyk
Thanks for the translation!

I think, you will be able to hear a first single this year
Sounds promising.

Peter
# Posted: 2 Oct 2010 15:04

When is Ruslana going to come and give a concert in the United Kingdom?

cora
# Posted: 2 Oct 2010 16:21

Peter
Hello and welcome to our forum!

When is Ruslana going to come and give a concert in the United Kingdom?

On the official main site and in this forum you'll find information about upcoming concerts. There is nothing planned at the moment.

To be honest I doubt that Ruslana will ever come to the UK again.

David Kelly
# Posted: 5 Oct 2010 12:39

...and she'll probably never come to Ireland either!!!

I'd very much love to see her in concert... so it's going to have to be a lot of saving, travelling and spending to get to one!

When there are more concerts planned, will they be advertised on the site/gorum well in advance? If I was to get to one, it would take a good bit of pre-planning!

Guido
# Posted: 5 Oct 2010 16:53

will they be advertised on the site/gorum well in advance
Depends on what information we get from her team.
O where are the good old days when I read : Yesterday Ruslana was in Belgium :-)

Adding to Coras comment : To be honest i doubt that Ruslana will ever come to (fill in the list of all Western European countries where she ever was). But as I allways say : With her you never know.

cora
# Posted: 5 Oct 2010 17:11

David Kelly
When there are more concerts planned, will they be advertised on the site/gorum well in advance?

It was always a big problem, that Ruslana's concerts were announced on very short notice or even not at all. I doubt that this 'policy' will change in future.

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 5 Oct 2010 18:09

aha... coming home late from uni and finding on the forum: "Niki, Ruslana's going to be in BG tomorrow!" LooL :D

Guido
# Posted: 5 Oct 2010 19:44

Niki, Ruslana's going to be in BG tomorrow!
you are very optimistic :-)
Why not find a paper on your door : Ruslana was here ?

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 5 Oct 2010 21:02

Guido
you are very optimistic :-)

That's not future, tha's past ; )

Why not find a paper on your door : Ruslana was here ?
Because I hate uninvited guests :D ; )

wild_olchyk
# Posted: 5 Nov 2010 17:12

November 3 Ruslana performed at "The Beatles Tribute" benefit concert marking the 70th anniversary of John Lennon's birth...
Amazing and wonderful. Those are only a few words I can use to describe this.

------------------------
Photo gallery on the main site>>

The Beatles Tribute The Beatles Tribute The Beatles Tribute

cora
# Posted: 5 Nov 2010 18:18 - Edited by: cora

wild_olchyk
Amazing and wonderful. Those are only a few words I can use to describe this.

I can imagine. The photos are so beautiful. Found some more photos which are not on the main site. I put in the "rare photos topic" and as they are so wonderful, here again

Olena Soltysyak
# Posted: 9 Nov 2010 11:46

, .
, , .

marko70
# Posted: 23 Nov 2010 16:00

! !

Ulyana
# Posted: 23 Nov 2010 18:46

Olena Soltysyak
, 2 , ... ...

Olena Soltysyak
# Posted: 25 Nov 2010 08:50

marko70
Ulyana

, 2 , . . , 2009 .

. , , .

vit1
# Posted: 12 Feb 2011 06:01

12-13.03.11 Berlin, Germany. Performance at International Tourism Exhibition (ITB)

cora
# Posted: 29 Sep 2011 18:14

AlexandruRomania
I'll meet her in Focsani. I'm so excited and so happy about it.

So, it's a TV performance and a concert? Craiova, that's were she performed already in October 2007. And in Focsani will be the TV recording?

cora
# Posted: 29 Sep 2011 18:27

AlexandruRomania
This actually reminds me of the time when you were very much opposed to Ruslana playing in the Romanian countryside and you used very rude language to express your opposition. It seems that you have changed your mind about it, which is good.

AlexandruRomania
# Posted: 29 Sep 2011 19:24

cora

Back then I was no more than 16 years old. Right now I'm very happy if Ruslana chooses to perform in any part of Romania. The important thing is to come here. I don't care where she comes.

I will keep you posted about the concert tomorrow. I read that they will use a special laser show for Ruslana's concert so it should be very effective.

AlexandruRomania
# Posted: 1 Oct 2011 21:04

You can watch various videos recorded by someone when I was talking to Ruslana :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGTMq7jaKPo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Byd6SvxPDFc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGhbmKb09T4

A photo with me and Ruslana was considered the image of the day by the Romanian press :

http://www.vranceamedia.ro/bachus-2011-imaginea-zilei-cine-i-sopteste-frumoasei-rusla na/

AlexandruRomania
# Posted: 1 Oct 2011 21:38

Ruslana at the TV show

Videoclip of English Wow :

http://neatza.a1.ro/muzica/Ruslana-Wow_7547.html

The rest of the show (+ Wild Dances) :

http://www.a1.ro/showbiz/muzica/video-asculta-ruslana-wild-dances-171528.html

malkataruslanna
# Posted: 1 Oct 2011 23:31

Thank you AlexandruRomania
Video is verry nice
BRAVO

cora
# Posted: 2 Oct 2011 10:44

AlexandruRomania
How about continueing in the topic "Ruslana in Romania"

cora
# Posted: 17 Aug 2013 10:42 - Edited by: cora

Let's continue the discussion from the press topic in this topic.

UkFanOfRuslana
She also has recently done the my boo tour. I think it lasted an hour and a half, no?

Even 2 hours with a break in the middle. It was so fantastic!

Christiane
It's difficult anyway, cause Ruslana's concerts are mostly announced on short terms, so you have to be flexible, if you want to join her concerts.

Yes, that's the main problem.

She got the crowd going crazy! I would have been going mad aha!

Have you seen Ruslana crowd surfing? This is my favourite.

UkFanOfRuslana
# Posted: 17 Aug 2013 20:10

cora
Even 2 hours with a break in the middle. It was so fantastic!

Wow! You saw her perform the ogo-show? It looked amazing, yes. I wish I could have been there.

Have you seen Ruslana crowd surfing? This is my favourite

Ah i think I watched this video before. She's certainly brave doing that!

. 1 . 2 . >>
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :-p :-( ... Disable smilies

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.

- Forums -

Online now: Guests - 3; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 76 [11 Oct 2017 11:38]

These forums are running on bulletin board software miniBB™ © 2001-2017 admin | Ruslana. Official site