NEW ALBUM / H "--" (5)

- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics - Rules - FAQ -

-  -  - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Latest News / NEW ALBUM / H "--"
<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 . 8 . 9 . 10 . 11 . >>
cora
# Posted: 26 Apr 2012 13:35

Guntram
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Euphoria_(Ruslana_album)

Was that you, Alexandru?

AlexandruRomania
According to this source, Ruslana was invited to perform during the interval act of the Eurovision Song Contest 2012 but she refused in favor to a concert held in her home city L'viv.

Oh no! How can someone decline more than 100 million TV viewers? They could have arranged the tour around Eurovision, but not during.

kozi
wont happen again

Thanks

Kristy
# Posted: 26 Apr 2012 13:45 - Edited by: Kristy

:
:
1. ̳
. .
2. --
. ... .
4. !
ϳ .
5. !
ͳ .
6. -4!
, ...
7. , !/! !
8. --
, .

Alex__Angel
# Posted: 26 Apr 2012 13:53 - Edited by: Alex__Angel

Kristy
... .

Christiane
# Posted: 26 Apr 2012 14:03

Esther
THANK YOU!!! I knew I heard it before. I listened to different pieces by him in the hope to find the name. Thanks a million. I absolutely love that song because she did that..

You're welcome I actually wasn't sure about the name of the piece, but looking for "Polka" has helped, since the music style is a Polka.

Sweden send in a song called Euphoria, Loreen I think the singer is.

Ah Ok, thanks for the info Surely I've heard this one before, didn't remember though, so Ruslana's Euphoria sounded familiar to me.

I thought this song would be a duet....... guess I'm wrong

I think, I've found a recording of that song with Ruslana singing it together with Goran Bregovic, the composer of the song.

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 26 Apr 2012 14:08

Alex__Angel

, ... ? -...

I thought the same, but about the song - I like the piece of "Euphoria" very much, but it doesn't sound... euphoric.

:

The bottom half of "" is missing just like her legs, which you pointed out, lol.

I have the same feeling about the whole main site, btw. Too many colours and too much of.. everything.

AlexandruRomania
# Posted: 26 Apr 2012 14:35

cora

Was that you, Alexandru?

Yes.

Oh no! How can someone decline more than 100 million TV viewers? They could have arranged the tour around Eurovision, but not during.

I'm shocked by her decision.

Christiane
# Posted: 26 Apr 2012 14:52 - Edited by: Christiane

Ruslana on the catwalk sorry, at the press conference for the release of the album as well as for the start of the tour

http://www.ruslana.ua/ua/gal9.php?nm=25_04_12&pp=&j=

AlexandruRomania
# Posted: 26 Apr 2012 14:59

Christiane

Thank you. Ruslana looks gorgeous! I love the way she dressed and her haircut.

Christiane
# Posted: 26 Apr 2012 15:05

AlexandruRomania

Indeed, she looks just stunning

kozi
# Posted: 26 Apr 2012 15:08

shes holding the album in her hands ... the box looks weird .. O_o

AlexandruRomania
# Posted: 26 Apr 2012 15:12 - Edited by: AlexandruRomania

kozi

the box looks weird .. O_o

It's very interesting. I've got a promo CD of the song "Wow" in the same style and it is very interesting. You have to use a magnet in order to close the CD box.

It's exactly like this one :

Alex__Angel
# Posted: 26 Apr 2012 15:15 - Edited by: Alex__Angel

Kozi
First of all i hate the cover -.- It is horible! It looks like made in Pain or sth..

I remembered with what may be related to such persistent associations

over reminds Lilith from the anime "Evangelion" - here for the fans of the anime it would look even more horrible.

AlexandruRomania
# Posted: 26 Apr 2012 15:20

After listening to all the songs in full version, this is my top 5 :

1. Euforiya
2. Rakhmaninov
3. Sha-la-la
4. Miy brat
5. Robi huchnishe

I hope that she will consider releasing "Euforiya" as a single / music video.

AlexandruRomania
# Posted: 26 Apr 2012 19:07

ANTARES

you made my day

During her last concert in Romania (September 2011, Focsani), Ruslana said before performing this song that it was composed by Goran Bregovich.

ANTARES
# Posted: 26 Apr 2012 19:22

AlexandruRomania
i know,but it does not make it to the author)

kozi
# Posted: 26 Apr 2012 20:22

AlexandruRomania
It's exactly like this one :

how cool is this one love it

malkataruslanna
# Posted: 26 Apr 2012 20:52

Esther
Where can I download it?

malkataruslanna
# Posted: 26 Apr 2012 20:53

AlexandruRomania

Where can Free I download it?

cora
# Posted: 26 Apr 2012 21:40

malkataruslanna
Where can Free I download it?

You can't have it for free. Please respect that Ruslana needs something in return for her creativeness. It can be bought here, although we don't know yet, if this a legal site.

cora
# Posted: 26 Apr 2012 22:28 - Edited by: cora

I have bought the album from this site and here is my opinion after listening to the whole of it for a few times:

What I really like is that there are absolutely no R'n'B elements. It's more rock/pop with powerful guitar riffs (at least most songs). It's a style I like very much.

1. --
MASTERPIECE! Wow, I really love it and can't stop listening to it! Ruslana's beautiful voice goes very well with this power rock ballad. I like the guitar riffs. Wonderful! Please release as single!

2. I loved all three 'old' songs right from the beginning.
, !/! !
Sensational football anthem.

--
It gives me a summer sunshine feeling.

!
Infectious rhythm. Though I liked the old version better.

Very unusual combination of classical piano and modern pop. Great arrangements. Very powerful chorus. It makes me want to dance.

4. -4!
This one is really growing on me. The beginning is a bit weird, but then it really gets started.

5. ̳
The beginning is a bit weird. Great rhythm.

6. !
It sounds as if I have heard it before, at least parts of it. Some parts sound like the rhythm of Wow. I don't like this high voice. It reminds me of Prince and I don't like Prince. Can't get into this song.

Sorry, it doesn't fit on this album.

vit1
# Posted: 26 Apr 2012 22:30

cora
Could u explain me how to download it from here?can't see the download button o smth(((

AlexandruRomania
# Posted: 26 Apr 2012 22:30

cora

Thanks for sharing your review. I agree with most of your words.

cora
# Posted: 26 Apr 2012 22:35 - Edited by: cora

vit1
Could u explain me how to download it from here?can't see the download button o smth(((

Click on "Buy selected". You have to register first. Then you have to pay $10. Now you can put the songs in your shopping cart and download them. First the download didn't work for me I had to try several times, but finally it worked. The whole procedure took me about 45 minutes. Good luck!

vit1
# Posted: 26 Apr 2012 22:35

cora
Thank u so much))i'll try))

kozi
# Posted: 26 Apr 2012 22:38

cora
great review ...

I like the album now even more ... i thought it is very trashy but now after listening to it many times... i rly like it.... can't wait to get the cd version

I'm looking now thorought my Ruslana stuff and it just made me sad, cause of 2 reasons...
1. It was such a great time in my live when i could promote Ruslana in my country! The WE album release etc.
2. My last Ruslana CD is The Moon Of Dreams single :/ quite a long time since i got something new :(

Jeeez how tearfull that was :D

Esther
# Posted: 26 Apr 2012 22:42

Christiane
You're welcome I actually wasn't sure about the name of the piece, but looking for "Polka" has helped, since the music style is a Polka.
Clever thinking :-)

AlexandruRomania
Christiane
She looks stunning!! I love the hair and the dress is perfection with the one wing earing.

malkataruslanna
Please use the website cora said if not possible try to be patient. Like Cora said she needs to get her royalties it's only fair. I bought the music from that website but I will still get the cd as she deserves it. It's hard work to write a song and to put the melody and all to it.

cora
It gives me a summer sunshine feeling.
It SO does!!

Esther
# Posted: 26 Apr 2012 22:44

kozi
I like the album now even more ... i thought it is very trashy but now after listening to it many times... i rly like it...
I'm glad you listened to the songs again :D Sometimes they just need to grown on ya.

kozi
# Posted: 26 Apr 2012 22:48

Esther
I'm glad you listened to the songs again :D Sometimes they just need to grown on ya.

That's true the first impression is not always good ;) Not all songs are my favourites but still the album is not so bad as it was yesterday

cora
# Posted: 26 Apr 2012 22:51

kozi
That's true the first impression is not always good ;) Not all songs are my favourites but still the album is not so bad as it was yesterday

Yes. It's not fair to judge from the short samples. You need to listen to the whole songs. The more I listen to them the more I like them.

kozi
# Posted: 26 Apr 2012 22:53

cora
You need to listen to the whole songs.

But i wrote my review after i got the whole album... but still i was wrong ... Ruslana Rocks

<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 . 8 . 9 . 10 . 11 . >>
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :-p :-( ... Disable smilies

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.

- Forums -

Online now: Guests - 2; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 20 [22 Apr 2021 13:23]

These forums are running on community script miniBB™ © 2001-2021 admin | Ruslana. Official site