NEW ALBUM / Hовий альбом "≈…-фор≥-я" (7)

- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics - Rules - FAQ -

- ”крањнська - –усский - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Latest News / NEW ALBUM / Hовий альбом "≈…-фор≥-я"
<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 . 8 . 9 . 10 . 11 . >>
Nahyka
# Posted: 29 Apr 2012 15:07

AlexandruRomania
The new album is now on UMKA : http://www.umka.com.ua/eng/catalogue/dance-pop/ruslana-ey-fori-ya-eu-phori-a.html

Great! I have just ordered mine

cora
# Posted: 29 Apr 2012 15:52 - Edited by: cora

AlexandruRomania
The new album is now on UMKA

Great! I've ordered mine.

ALMAN
If will out in Bulgarian CD markets then I will BUY of course. Who know? will out in Bulgaria? or not?

You can mail order it here.

Kristy
I've recorded some songs from the show.

Thanks!

cora
# Posted: 29 Apr 2012 16:16

I've just watched the video of the concert in Kirovograd.

Ruslana looks gorgeous! I like her costumes and hair style.
The show is really impressive! Amazing that so many people have learnd these dances for all songs in such a short time. Unfortunately the sound and the video don't match.

Christiane
# Posted: 29 Apr 2012 17:19 - Edited by: Christiane

cora
I've just watched the video of the concert in Kirovograd.

Thank you for the link I´ve seen the show on Friday evening and I enjoyed it so much, that I really wanted to see it again, so it´s great, that this is available in the archive now

Danila
# Posted: 29 Apr 2012 17:23 - Edited by: Danila

makcsik

ј музыкальный продукт... возможно это просто перевод англо€зычных песен, которые мы услышим потом (как было с јмазонкой и ¬айлд енерджи)

“ак этого никто и не скрывает - в интервью " ѕ" –услана сказала, что английска€ верси€ давно готова, просто украинский релиз должен первым выходить.

ћногие старые фаны воспринимают новый музыкальный продукт в штыки, но всЄ идЄт в жизни и мен€етс€, вот и стиль –усланы изменилс€.
—амое звучание - € бы не сказал, что оно кардинально изменилось по сравнению с "јмазонкой". ћне кажетс€, дело не в смене стил€, а в подходе. ѕочему-то от этого альбома веет "работой наспех", чего в предыдущих € не замечал.

Christiane
# Posted: 29 Apr 2012 21:18

AlexandruRomania
The new album is now on UMKA : http://www.umka.com.ua/eng/catalogue/dance-pop/ruslana-ey-fori-ya-eu-phori-a.html

Just ordered

andreas2
# Posted: 30 Apr 2012 12:13 - Edited by: andreas2

didn't listen to the whole songs yet, just the samples

but generally as an album i think it's good, not even close to Wild Dances quality, maybe Wild Energy or lower

personally, i believe Ruslana took a step in the wrong direction with Wild Energy and now she's walking in a totally wrong direction

her music is still good and she's great as always, but i believe her fans would prefer a more pop/club/dance album like Wild Dances which fits her more i believe, my opinion guys

i'll post for each song when i have the chance to hear complete versions

makcsik
# Posted: 30 Apr 2012 12:14

Danila
английска€ верси€ давно готова

Ёто радует, она будет €вно лучше =)

ѕочему-то от этого альбома веет "работой наспех"

—огласен. Ќо и стиль изменилс€. ћногие начали возмущатьс€ ещЄ после выхода ¬ау в личном общении, и со временем их возмущение только усугубл€лось

Esther
# Posted: 30 Apr 2012 17:01

andreas2
personally, i believe Ruslana took a step in the wrong direction with Wild Energy and now she's walking in a totally wrong direction
Sorry Andreas but we can not judge the artist for going wrong. I did that but it is her art not ours. She has moved from one style to another and when you listen you hear Ruslana all over it.

Guido
# Posted: 30 Apr 2012 19:05

I know what Andreas wants to say. But I agree with Esther.
Sometimes I listen to you Esther :-)

WildYennifer
# Posted: 30 Apr 2012 20:22

malkataruslanna

Ќе мисл€, че хората във форума ще оцен€т линка. ѕиратството е престъпление, с което самата –услана активно се бори. Ќе разпростран€вай линкове за свободно свал€не и не нарушавай закона за интелектуалната собственост!
ѕремахнала съм съобщението ти.

cora
# Posted: 30 Apr 2012 20:29

andreas2
not even close to Wild Dances quality, maybe Wild Energy or lower

I don't think that you can compare these three albums. Thery are all completely different and have their own style.

but i believe her fans would prefer a more pop/club/dance album like Wild Dances which fits her more i believe, my opinion guys

I like the rock/pop style of Ey-fori-ja. I prefer this to dance, folk or R'n'B.

I don't think it's a 'wrong direction', it's just a different direction. I appreciate that Ruslana wants to move on as an artist and doesn't want to stick to cliches.

malkataruslanna
there album ≈…-фор≥-я free

Please don't post links to pirate sites.

andreas2
# Posted: 30 Apr 2012 21:47 - Edited by: andreas2

Sorry Andreas but we can not judge the artist for going wrong. I did that but it is her art not ours. She has moved from one style to another and when you listen you hear Ruslana all over it.

i know it's Ruslana, that's why i say she's great as always

cora

i also prefer Euphoria style, rock/pop is my favorite music genre

the album combines many different music styles, i would personally prefer a more dance/clubbish direction instead of the overall style the new album has, i believe it fits more to her

i believe it's a wrong direction from a commercial point of view as well, songs are good but no real potential to become big hits

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 30 Apr 2012 23:19

andreas2
songs are good but no real potential to become big hits

Yeah, I think the same. I actually imagine them as songs played on radio stations "between" the hits.

AlexandruRomania
# Posted: 1 May 2012 23:06

nikoleta_rangelova

I actually imagine them as songs played on radio stations "between" the hits

So, you would prefer Ruslana to sell herself out to the commercial standards of the radio stations of today?

That is why I like Ruslana. She is different. The music played on the radio stations makes me wanna vomit.

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 1 May 2012 23:13

AlexandruRomania
So, you would prefer Ruslana to sell herself out to the commercial standards of the radio stations of today?

No, but I think that's exactly what she's done.

Guido
# Posted: 1 May 2012 23:24

I was thinking what to answer. Nice to have an intelligent friend in BG who writes what I think.
Perhaps I need more time to like the new CD. But one thing is sure : it didn't give me the diki tanzi feeling.

AlexandruRomania
# Posted: 1 May 2012 23:32

nikoleta_rangelova

I don't agree with you.

Guido

it didn't give me the diki tanzi feeling.

Really? I got the same feeling. This album is way better than "Dyki tantsi" and I have the impression that something big will follow it.

Christiane
# Posted: 2 May 2012 00:41

Guido
But one thing is sure : it didn't give me the diki tanzi feeling.

Me neither, but this is what I exactly didn´t expect: an album, which gives me a Dyki Tantsi feeling. When I heard the songs Shalala and Wow for the first time, I knew, that the future album will go into a different direction. But anyway, there are some ethnic elements in it.

Esther
# Posted: 2 May 2012 08:38

AlexandruRomania
I couldn't agree more with you.

nikoleta_rangelova
Really? I don't agree with you. To who are you comparing? I mean the american music industry? I hope she'll never get reigned by that lot. It's making people mental.

so far the only thing I don't like is the cover of the cd. I am waiting for the lyrics :-)

Guido
Perhaps I need more time to like the new CD. But one thing is sure : it didn't give me the diki tanzi feeling.
Hehe maybe not the diki tanzi feeling but it sure did make me wanting to dance :D

AlexandruRomania
Really? I got the same feeling. This album is way better than "Dyki tantsi" and I have the impression that something big will follow it.
:D I didn't get the same feeling but I sure did want to dance :D

Christiane
# Posted: 2 May 2012 08:56

Esther
but I sure did want to dance :D

Me too

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 2 May 2012 09:20

AlexandruRomania

I don't agree with you.

I know

Esther
Really? I don't agree with you.

I know

To who are you comparing?

Sorry, I can't name them - light songs which are played, can be sung, can "be danced", but don't leave any further impression or feeling, let alone a desire to remember the singer :D

I still have my right to dislike something, don't I

kozi
# Posted: 2 May 2012 09:47

Esther
o who are you comparing? I mean the american music industry? I hope she'll never get reigned by that lot.

We can't compare her to anyone, becouse shes making music with elements of Ukrainian folklore. But that doesn't make her not commercial. SHE WON THE MOST COMMERCIAL RADIO SONG CONTEST OF THE WORLD O_o... even that's making her commercial.
Jeez Ruslana always wanted to be as successfull as she could be, but she never make it. She's only known by the Eurovision community.

As i said before, she didn't make it in Poland, she didn't make it in Germany, she didn't make it in Usa or Canada... she just make it Ukraine, bur again she's not popular anymore.

Ruslana is making pop music and that will always make her music with a commercial flow. She wants to be rly commercial too... It's like Wild Dances was known (but wouldn't call it a BIG HIT) and then she went with a very simmular music style in WILD ENERGY (not the same but very very simullar) but this time it flopped. Almost nobody knew that Ruslana is making a new album. So she decided to make something totally new wich is Euphorie. But this time she will flop a 100 times more that she did last time! I like the album, it's ok but the music is just BAD! She lyrics are not very poetical, the music itself is just crap.

An ZORBA sample, sung by an ukrainian folklore artist? How cheep is that? Come on guys we like ruslana but we must admit that her music was never a big, good type of music. It's just POP - "We just exist when we sell it"...

Guido
# Posted: 2 May 2012 19:21

let alone a desire to remember the singer :D
I didn't need a new album to remember the singer

Guido
# Posted: 2 May 2012 19:29

An ZORBA sample, sung by an ukrainian folklore artist?
Zorba by Mikis Theodorakis ? He has things in common with Ruslana : singer, composer, leader of the orchestra. Most people also know one song. The other songs are much better and have "pathos". Not very honoust of me to compare him with Ruslana because he has twice her age. Within 30 years Ruslana will have changed style 8 times ?

but we must admit that her music was never a big, good type of music. It's just POP
I totaly disagree !!!!

kozi
# Posted: 2 May 2012 19:52

Guido
Not very honoust of me to compare him with Ruslana because he has twice her age.

Jeez, didn't want to compare Ruslana to an other singer O_o It's just that GREEK SAMPLE in "ћ≥й брат" reminds us about ZORBA... It's weird for her to use this type of samples Almost the same sample has by the way LaFee in her song "Verboten"....

There're many other singer that sound simullar to Ruslana in East Europe Ethno Pop? Nothing really new....

lukussa
# Posted: 2 May 2012 21:47

народ все-таки умудривс€ викласти альбом в мережу
http://********** просила би звернути на це увагу –усланиноњ команди

makcsik
# Posted: 2 May 2012 22:46

lukussa

альбом вже Ї на дуже багатьох ≥нтернет-ресурсах ≥ з≥ вс≥ма ними не поборишс€

malkataruslanna
# Posted: 2 May 2012 22:48

thanks for the link already have it
the album is cool
I hear it now

malkataruslanna
# Posted: 2 May 2012 22:49

nikoleta_rangelova
—ега аз не цитирам този линк

<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 . 8 . 9 . 10 . 11 . >>
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :-p :-( ... Disable smilies

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.

- Forums -

Online now: Guests - 1; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 20 [22 Apr 2021 13:23]

These forums are running on easy forum software miniBB™ © 2001-2021 admin | Ruslana. Official site