<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 . 8 . 9 . 10 . 11 . >>
makcsik
# Posted: 2 May 2012 22:52

lukussa

, malkataruslanna

cora
# Posted: 2 May 2012 23:02 - Edited by: cora

Guido
it didn't give me the diki tanzi feeling.

Do you and some others really still expect and want a Dyki tantsi feeling 8 years after Dyki tantsi? I think it's absolutely understandable that she is moving on.

AlexandruRomania
This album is way better than "Dyki tantsi"

I agree.

But this time she will flop a 100 times more that she did last time! I like the album, it's ok but the music is just BAD! She lyrics are not very poetical, the music itself is just crap.

I disagree. Commercial success depends on many factors not necessarily on the quality of music.

Esther
I am waiting for the lyrics :-)

The lyrics are here.

Hehe maybe not the diki tanzi feeling but it sure did make me wanting to dance :D

Me too

malkataruslanna
# Posted: 2 May 2012 23:17

thenk you cora for Lyrics

Guido
# Posted: 2 May 2012 23:55 - Edited by: Guido

Do you and some others really still expect and want a Dyki tantsi feeling 8 years after Dyki tantsi?

I didn't expect she would make Dyki tantsi part II or III. We all know she likes changing styles. I was talking about the feeling DT gave me and that I didn't find in the new album (yet ?).
I only know I love Krai (as Ruslana does too ?).
Didn't know she had a brother (mij brat). I only know her wild sister :-)
Ruslana : next album : moja dika sestra ?

Guido
# Posted: 3 May 2012 01:17

thenk you cora for Lyrics
Long time ago _OK_ wrote them, but since he's to busy ....
Thanks Cora.

Alex__Angel
# Posted: 3 May 2012 11:04 - Edited by: Alex__Angel

makcsik

-

... ( 1 500 +/- 500 )
, , =)

P.S. ... 1 4 .

P.P.S. ex.ua - . =)

tanya kozariz
# Posted: 6 May 2012 00:15

Ruslana in Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine, 02.05.2012 .

http://youtu.be/1J-B3wQGO8I

http://youtu.be/JRy42e22v88

http://youtu.be/ZsoRTY2PPE8

http://youtu.be/6nOSSr2TXP8

Esther
# Posted: 6 May 2012 09:02

cora
Thanks for the lyrics!!

Lyka_2011
# Posted: 6 May 2012 14:08

I actually like the fact that there IS a new album..
Personally I like most of the songs..really, just give them a chance.. mabey it is because my Ukrainian/Russian is not too good and these songs are possible for me to capture and even mummble a few words along the lines!

I got the full album.. but it is indeed very, very frustrating that if you live in 'western' Europe, there is NO way to order it online..a link that doesn't work.. that's no good promo! And the cd is not even promoted yet on the english parts of the website..

Alexandru.. Piracy won.. it is on russian torrents...

Now I just wait till someone comes back from Ukraine to actually buy it FOR me.. (Hope the Dutch team doesn't stay till the Finals in that case!) as I don't WANT to 'just' download it... out of respect for the artist..

So conclusion..I like it a lot..but the entire concept of promo/sales... are awfull!

Christiane
# Posted: 6 May 2012 14:32

Lyka_2011

I'm expecting the CD the next days, I've ordered the album from this website:

http://www.umka.com.ua/eng/catalogue/dance-pop/ruslana-ey-fori-ya-eu-phori-a.html

Lyka_2011
# Posted: 6 May 2012 18:18

Yeah I saw it! They want you to order 4 products and then you even get it for free.. I just sent my friends to Ukraine (they are going as the orange legion to the soccer matches) so they will get it for me instead! Bit cheaper than ordering 4 cd's...

Christiane
# Posted: 6 May 2012 18:42

Lyka_2011
They want you to order 4 products and then you even get it for free..

You can also order without accepting this special offer. So did I as I´m not interested in any other products of Umka, furthermore, I don´t want to support this action. Ruslana is worth every Cent you spend for her albums.

Lyka_2011
# Posted: 6 May 2012 20:55

That is definitly true!

flipsty
# Posted: 6 May 2012 21:49 - Edited by: flipsty

Since the English version of Wild Dances, Ruslana's albums have been bad at first -- and then excellent the next week (didn't work so well with the T-Pain and Missy Elliott duets). Maybe the change in style shouldn't be so shocking by now, but it always is.

1. ̳ !
This is one of my favorites from this album, but maybe would have been an even better song.

I don't mind slightly less han new songs. They need a place to go.

Didn't like this one at all the first time, but it's alright.

4. !
Not crazy about this track.

5. !
I still don't like it.

6. -4!
I didn't hear much Slavic influence in this album at first but I think it's in this song. I like how Rock 'n' Roll sounds with the rolled Rs.

7. , ! / !!
I don't like sports. I won't say anything about this song.

8. --!
Pretty good.

This song's alright. Goran Bregovic is kind of a poser.

Pretty good album, but to say it's better than sounds like crazy talk to me. I'm not usually a fan of Pop music, but Ruslana's music is better than most modern Pop.

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 6 May 2012 22:20

Lyka_2011
o order it online..a link that doesn't work.. that's no good promo!

Yeah, right. Do they really think that people would wait for their link to start working or for an actual CD to arrive from another country first?

If the link on the site worked, people would've downloaded a lot during the first days. Since the links don't work, ok, real fans will download for free and then also buy the CD on a disk or elsewhere, but how many will be those who will only download it for free, not like it or decide it isn' worth the money and never actually pay for it? While the latter group could've downloaded from the site for money and only then decided if it had been worthy or not :D

cora
# Posted: 7 May 2012 12:15 - Edited by: cora

Lyka_2011
a link that doesn't work.. that's no good promo!

The not working link is even worse than no link. It's symptomatic for their management.

flipsty
Since the English version of Wild Dances, Ruslana's albums have been bad at first -- and then excellent the next week (didn't work so well with the T-Pain and Missy Elliott duets).

You mean the Wild Energy album. Thanks for giving the Ey-fori-ja album a second chance :-)

Guido
# Posted: 7 May 2012 18:55

It's symptomatic for their management
I worked as an external IT for a company. The new CEO asked me to make a report. He needed it for management. I replied : They don't know that word here. So it's not only in Ukraine.
The company got bankrupt

AlexandruRomania
# Posted: 8 May 2012 15:35

It looks like the song "Davaj, hraj" is not very popular within the Ukrainian radio stations. The song peaked at number 14 in the Ukrainian Airplay Chart and now is listed as number 16.

cora
# Posted: 8 May 2012 20:19

AlexandruRomania
It looks like the song "Davaj, hraj" is not very popular within the Ukrainian radio stations.

It doesn't surprise me, it's 7 months old.

Guido
# Posted: 8 May 2012 20:36

and Ruslana - allmost 38 ?

Christiane
# Posted: 8 May 2012 22:07 - Edited by: Christiane

Guido
and Ruslana - allmost 38 ?

39 is not far away

helenapaparizou
# Posted: 10 May 2012 03:07

guys do you know where I can listen to it? it isn´t in youtube nor in Itunes!!!

cora
# Posted: 10 May 2012 19:26

helenapaparizou
guys do you know where I can listen to it? it isn´t in youtube nor in Itunes!!!

You can buy mp3's here or buy the CD here.

flipsty
# Posted: 11 May 2012 01:34

cora
You mean the Wild Energy album.

To be honest, I didn't like the Wild Dances album at very first.

Esther
# Posted: 13 May 2012 09:47

I just have to say I am in love with this album!!! Listened to it over and over again, just love it!!

Esther
# Posted: 13 May 2012 09:50

Got the album last friday :D yeeey But there was no booklet to be found in the cover :S pitty but got the cd :D

cora
# Posted: 13 May 2012 11:20

Esther
I just have to say I am in love with this album!!! Listened to it over and over again, just love it!!

Me too!

Got the album last friday

I have ordered it on 29th April, but have not received it yet.

Christiane
# Posted: 13 May 2012 11:39

I guess, I'll be receiving my CD the next days.

kozi
# Posted: 13 May 2012 13:34

Now it is just weird ... how looks the album ordered at UMKA?

or is it in this digipack?

kozi
# Posted: 13 May 2012 13:44 - Edited by: kozi

And Esther what do you mean by "But there was no booklet to be found in the cover " :( That's is very very bad :(

EDITED:
Ok i got the album today ... no booklet... it looks weird :/ but still loves the album

<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 . 8 . 9 . 10 . 11 . >>
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :-p :-( ... Disable smilies

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.

- Forums -

Online now: Guests - 1; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 20 [22 Apr 2021 13:23]

These forums are running on simple bulletin board miniBB™ © 2001-2021 admin | Ruslana. Official site