EUPHORIA single and video (1)

- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics - Rules - FAQ -

- ΣκπΰΏνρόκΰ - Πσρρκθι - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Latest News / EUPHORIA single and video
. 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . >>
cora
# Posted: 24 Nov 2012 11:37 - Edited by: cora

Look at this: Teaser for the new Euphoria video clip!

Wooow! It's amazing!

Guido
# Posted: 25 Nov 2012 02:41

Ruslana in prison ??????? What are we waiting for to rescue her ?

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 25 Nov 2012 22:00

Looks interesting... if it wasn't for the hair.

May be a video with a plot is finally coming out?

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 27 Nov 2012 12:34

Is there any information regarding when we can expect the new video?

cora
# Posted: 29 Nov 2012 20:11

nikoleta_rangelova
Is there any information regarding when we can expect the new video?

If there is a press conference on Monday, I guess the video will be shown.

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 29 Nov 2012 22:10

cora

Ah, yeah, thanks.

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 3 Dec 2012 23:13

Any video (parts) yet?

I see some pictures on FaceBook, but nothing more yet. Or I don't know where to search.

Christiane
# Posted: 3 Dec 2012 23:43

You can watch some parts of the videoclip on Ruslanatube.

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 3 Dec 2012 23:55

Christiane

Yeah, I know about the teaser, thanks. I thought that something new might have appeared after the press-conference or whatever thing Cora linked in another topic..

Christiane
# Posted: 3 Dec 2012 23:58

I haven´t seen the whole videoclip yet, so I guess, it hasn´t been released yet......but I guess, that`s gonna be happen soon.

cora
# Posted: 4 Dec 2012 08:59 - Edited by: cora

Now it's online: Ruslana - Φε - Ει-τξπ³-ί! (Official music video) (Ukrainian version)

cora
# Posted: 4 Dec 2012 09:04

It's thrilling! Amazing!! EPIC!!!

The beginning with the bandura is moving and also the end. Though the end is also quite depressing, when the prisoners break free and find the world in ruins. I would have prefered a perspective at the end. But it's probably the message that Ukraine is in ruins.

Anyway the song is a MASTERPIECE and so is the video!

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 4 Dec 2012 10:03

Fiiiinaaallly something good, lol.

It just suits her to make videos with PLOTs.

But I'm biased, it reminds me of WD :D

malkataruslanna
# Posted: 4 Dec 2012 10:33

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=2TrjUU8pT9k
Ruslana - Φε - Ει-τξπ³-ί! (Official music video) (Ukrainian version)

cora
# Posted: 4 Dec 2012 20:00

nikoleta_rangelova
Fiiiinaaallly something good, lol.

I'm glad you like it

But I'm biased, it reminds me of WD :D

It actually reminds me of the videos of WD, DWTW and WE.

AlexandruRomania
# Posted: 4 Dec 2012 21:06

This video is exactly what I wanted from Ruslana. It reminds me of Dance with the Wolves but it is so much better! This clip gave me the same feeling as those from the Wild Dances project. The international feedback is very good so far.

We must help Ruslana and promote this clip as much as possible on the social networks!

UkFanOfRuslana
# Posted: 4 Dec 2012 21:26

Amazing video. She looks stunning. I love her hair!

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 4 Dec 2012 22:02

cora
It actually reminds me of the videos of WD, DWTW and WE.

Yeah, two of my favourite videos of her ever.

I wonder what the English version will be.

I don't remember what the lyrics were about, but I wonder if they fit the video... The song sounded far more positive then the video looks, so I'll need to ... set my thinking to re-fit the the song & video, lol.

cora
# Posted: 4 Dec 2012 22:36

UkFanOfRuslana
I love her hair!

Me too. She looks gorgeous!

nikoleta_rangelova
The song sounded far more positive then the video looks,

Yes, that's also my impression. It will be interesting to see/hear the English lyrics.

cora
# Posted: 4 Dec 2012 22:55 - Edited by: cora

AlexandruRomania
This video is exactly what I wanted from Ruslana.

Yes!

We must help Ruslana and promote this clip as much as possible on the social networks!

Unfortunately Lavina has licensed the video straight away which means that it is blocked in Germany and can't be watched. So promoting the video is not possible/useless in Germany, at least by linking to RuslanaTube. But linking to a different site doesn't make sense either.

Luckily I downloaded it before it was blocked.

Christiane
# Posted: 4 Dec 2012 23:48 - Edited by: Christiane

I don´t believe it, the videoclip is hardly been released and already blocked, so I even didn´t have a chance to watch, respectively, to download it. I was really looking forward to watch it.

AlexandruRomania
# Posted: 5 Dec 2012 10:25

cora
Christiane

Unfortunately Lavina has lisensed the video straight away which means that it is blocked in Germany

Pardon my ignorance but can someone explain to me why would a video be blocked in a country? Is that Lavina thing against Germany or what? They should try some German beer. Maybe they will change their opinion. LOL!

cora
# Posted: 5 Dec 2012 11:00

Christiane
I don´t believe it, the videoclip is hardly been released and already blocked, so I even didn´t have a chance to watch, respectively, to download it.

I'll send it to you by email tonight (I'm at work at the moment). I could upload it on my channel, but I think it is not right to do so. It should only be available on RulanaTube, so it will get many views. Anyway, sooner or later it will appear on other channels.

AlexandruRomania
Pardon my ignorance but can someone explain to me why would a video be blocked in a country? Is that Lavina thing against Germany or what?

The GEMA is an institution in Germany which regulates the performance of music. Anyone who plays music publicly has to pay a fee to the GEMA. The GEMA then pays the respective artists. This worked well until the internet was invented. As music is publicly available on YouTube, the GEMA wanted to charge them high fees. YouTube refused with the result that YouTube music videos are blocked for viewers in Germany. Theoretically this would be the case for all music videos, but practically only licensed videos are blocked. See also here.

Lavina licenses all RuslanaTube videos to monetize them, meaning that Lavina and also Ruslana get a little share for each view. Sometimes Lavina needs a couple of weeks before they license new RuslanaTube videos, but this time they were really fast.

Maybe they will change their opinion. LOL!

It's not really Lavina's fault. I think the GEMA should be closed. It's a thing of the past which doesn't consider modern ways of distributing music.

flipsty
# Posted: 5 Dec 2012 11:51

Interesting video. Well done!

cora
The beginning with the bandura is moving

Reminds me of Cossack Mamay.
Mamay

AlexandruRomania
# Posted: 5 Dec 2012 12:27

cora

I understand. Thanks for explaining.

Christiane
# Posted: 5 Dec 2012 17:37 - Edited by: Christiane

cora
I'll send it to you by email tonight

Thank you :-)

meaning that Lavina and also Ruslana get a little share for each view.

I don't really get, what that means. They're being payed for the videoclips on Youtube? Who pays them? Well, maybe I got something wrong....

cora
# Posted: 5 Dec 2012 20:02

Christiane
I don't really get, what that means. They're being payed for the videoclips on Youtube?

YouTube generates money through commercials. If you can prove that you are the copyright owner of a certain video you can "monetize" it. That means you can claim it as your own and YouTube pays you a share of its profits. The amount is somehow calculated from the number of views and the viewing time. Lavina is monetizing all RuslanaTube videos.

cora
# Posted: 5 Dec 2012 20:18 - Edited by: cora

What do you think of this performance at Guten Morgen? The dance performance is fantastic, but this techno version is terrible. No music, no singing, just techno beat - it sounds like any other techno stuff. How could they ruin this beautiful song like this. I hope it will be a one off thing.

AlexandruRomania
# Posted: 5 Dec 2012 21:21

cora

I watched it earlier today. It's really interesting even if I highly dislike the fact that Ruslana's hair is being pulled by one of the dancers. It's a little too much if you ask me.

But the rest is very interesting indeed. The music reminds me of the Eurovision Euphoria.

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 5 Dec 2012 21:41

Hm....... It's a little brutal, but nice in some weird way.. Only... till the last second I was thinking it was actually an INTRO and there would be a song later, lol.

My conclusion: this version/thing was made for watching, not for listening :D

It's also strange that the very main character/Ruslana was pushed to the side and other people took the central positions i.e. for the first time ever in her performance (or at least I haven't seen any other such) she isn't the main character.

. 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . >>
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :-p :-( ... Disable smilies

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.

- Forums -

Online now: Guests - 3; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 76 [11 Oct 2017 11:38]

These forums are running on online community software miniBB™ © 2001-2017 admin | Ruslana. Official site