- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics - Rules - FAQ -

- ΣκπΰΏνρόκΰ - Πσρρκθι - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Latest News / EUPHORIA single and video
<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 .
cora
# Posted: 16 Sep 2013 22:56

UkFanOfRuslana
She said she didn't have time to perform that in Antwerp which was a shame :(

Euphoria was planned as the last song, but as her performance was lasting too long they cut her off after the second last song

UkFanOfRuslana
# Posted: 16 Sep 2013 23:32

cora

Euphoria was planned as the last song, but as her performance was lasting too long they cut her off after the second last song

That is a shame. I don't see a problem with her doing one more song if it was planned. Ah well

AlexandruRomania
# Posted: 16 Sep 2013 23:38

UkFanOfRuslana

That is a shame.

Yes.

I don't see a problem with her doing one more song if it was planned. Ah well

I don't remember anything from her performance of 'Play, Musician!' because I noticed that there was something wrong as the organizers were talking to Cora in backstage and asking her something...

Christiane
# Posted: 16 Sep 2013 23:51

From my point of view, this might have happened, not only because her perfomance was lasting too long, but because she wasn't the last one to perform on stage. Well, that's just a thought.....

<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 .
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :-p :-( ... Disable smilies

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.

- Forums -

Online now: Guests - 2; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 8 [4 Aug 2017 08:19]

These forums are running on bulletin board script miniBB™ © 2001-2017 admin | Ruslana. Official site