Ruslana's concert in Antwerp (Belgium) 2013 (1)

- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics - Rules - FAQ -

-  -  - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Latest News / Ruslana's concert in Antwerp (Belgium) 2013
. 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 . 8 . 9 . 10 . >>
AlexandruRomania
# Posted: 20 Jun 2013 20:56

Dear boys and girls,

Our queen Ruslana will perform on 11 August 2013 at the closing ceremony of the World Outgames in Antwerp (Anvers), Belgium. The performance will take place at the Grote Markt in the afternoon. As soon as the exact time of her performance will be decided, I'll let you know here. Anyway, the closing ceremony will start at 15:00 so I'd suggest you to be there at 15:00 (local time).

Normally there will be a fan meeting with Ruslana if there will be enough time left for it. In case it will happen, it will take place at 13:00 local time straight after her sound check at the Grote Markt. The sound check will last between 12:00 and 13:00 local time so the best would be that everyone will come to Grote Markt at 12:00 and as soon as Ruslana will finish her sound check, we'll try to get some time for the fan meeting.

I'd like to ask everyone who's willing to come to confirm his/her presence here so we'll know exactly how many persons will be present. Please have in mind that it's very important that Ruslana will have enough time to prepare for her performance so don't get disappointed if it won't last as much time as you'd like. The most important thing is that Ruslana will feel ok and she will have enough time to prepare for her performance.

We'll be using this topic for further discussions about the fan meeting. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me.

Christiane
# Posted: 20 Jun 2013 23:19

AlexandruRomania

Thanks for your info....so as far as I`m concerned, I´ll be coming with my husband and we`ll make sure, that we´ll be there by 12:00 anyway

Guido
# Posted: 21 Jun 2013 01:55 - Edited by: Guido

Thank you Olexandru.
Knowing myself I will wake up 03:00 and be in Antwerp 08:00
It's not realistic to expect everyone to be there that early, but it would be nice if we - her fans - had a few hours together.
Nice greetings.

AlexandruRomania
# Posted: 21 Jun 2013 02:09

Christiane
Guido

You're both welcome! See you there!

cora
# Posted: 21 Jun 2013 10:04

Guido
but it would be nice if we - her fans - had a few hours together.

There will be plenty of time between the rehearsal and the performance.

UkFanOfRuslana
# Posted: 21 Jun 2013 10:58

Thanks Alexandru. I will be attending with my boyfriend and we will be at grote markt at 12pm, if not earlier, as we are staying for a few days Excited

Alexandru, are you travelling by plane?

AlexandruRomania
# Posted: 21 Jun 2013 11:24 - Edited by: AlexandruRomania

cora

There will be plenty of time between the rehearsal and the performance.

Indeed!

UkFanOfRuslana

Alexandru, are you travelling by plane?

Yes. Why do you ask?

Christiane
# Posted: 21 Jun 2013 15:39

Guido
but it would be nice if we - her fans - had a few hours together.

We will, don't worry about that.

UkFanOfRuslana
# Posted: 21 Jun 2013 16:28

Yes. Why do you ask?

Just wondered. I didn't think you would go by car or train from Romania You have your flights booked? I am still waiting for my boyfriend to get his passport before I book. But I am keeping an eye on Eurostar/hotel.

AlexandruRomania
# Posted: 21 Jun 2013 17:32

UkFanOfRuslana

Just wondered. I didn't think you would go by car or train from Romania

Yes. I can't imagine any other decent way to get there from Bucharest.

You have your flights booked?

Not yet.

I am still waiting for my boyfriend to get his passport before I book

Why does he need a passport? Belgium is part of the European Union and you will only need your identity card. Romania is also part of the EU so the same applies for me but I will take my passport with me anyway. You never know what happens.

UkFanOfRuslana
# Posted: 21 Jun 2013 20:33

Why does he need a passport? Belgium is part of the European Union and you will only need your identity card. Romania is also part of the EU so the same applies for me but I will take my passport with me anyway. You never know what happens.

I think we certainly need to take a passport to be on the safe side. I think they will be checked when we return to the UK.

Guido
# Posted: 22 Jun 2013 00:16

If only Ruslana doesn't forget her passport

Guido
# Posted: 23 Jun 2013 15:22

I will be attending with my boyfriend and we will be at grote markt at 12pm, if not earlier,
Do you have a Ukrainian flag ? Not only Ruslana likes it, but it can make it easy to find each other.

AlexandruRomania
# Posted: 23 Jun 2013 23:18 - Edited by: AlexandruRomania

Guido

I'm pretty sure that I'll be wearing this:

Christiane
# Posted: 23 Jun 2013 23:42

AlexandruRomania

For the moment I`m pretty sure.......that I don´t know yet how to dress But it´s still time for making decisions

AlexandruRomania
# Posted: 24 Jun 2013 01:09

Christiane

I have a very Ruslanish faux leather jacket but it will be too hot to wear it. I also have a shirt with ethnic motives and symbols on it and I think that I will take it with me.

Christiane
# Posted: 24 Jun 2013 08:58 - Edited by: Christiane

AlexandruRomania

I have a Wild Dances t-shirt and I remember the fanmeeting 2006 in Nürnberg, when I was the only one at all with a Ruslana shirt

Guido
# Posted: 24 Jun 2013 18:25

I'm pretty sure that I'll be wearing this:
nice - if it's yellow and light blue it's ok

Guido
# Posted: 24 Jun 2013 18:28

I have a Wild Dances t-shirt
I've a 2005 t-shirt I got from Lusse and a WE t-shirt I got from her tour manager Yuri 2007. What should I ware ? The first one ? I wore that when I first met her.

UkFanOfRuslana
# Posted: 24 Jun 2013 20:53 - Edited by: UkFanOfRuslana

I have always wanted a ruslana t shirt but I can't find anywhere I can buy them :( I would love to wear a ruslana t shirt when I go to Belgium.

Guido - I don't have a flag unfortunately.

Christiane
# Posted: 24 Jun 2013 22:36 - Edited by: Christiane

I´m not sure, wether I´ll be wearing my Wild Dances t-shirt at all....it´s hard for me making decisions, it takes some time until I`ve made up my mind. Anyway, I also have got a bandana.

cora
# Posted: 24 Jun 2013 22:47

UkFanOfRuslana
I don't have a flag unfortunately.

You can use one of my flags if you want:

I have always wanted a ruslana t shirt but I can't find anywhere I can buy them :( I would love to wear a ruslana t shirt when I go to Belgium.

Unfortunately there arn't any official Ruslana t-shirts available at the moment. You could have your own t-shirt printed at one of the many print shops on the internet.

UkFanOfRuslana
# Posted: 25 Jun 2013 09:51 - Edited by: UkFanOfRuslana

You can use one of my flags if you want

They look nice and I would love to use one, thanks . But it's entirely up to you

You could have your own t-shirt printed at one of the many print shops on the internet.

Ok that's something to consider

Guido
# Posted: 25 Jun 2013 15:58

You can use one of my flags if you want
The one that was on Hoverla ? :-)
Mine was never higher then my roof.

cora
# Posted: 25 Jun 2013 18:58

UkFanOfRuslana
They look nice and I would love to use one, thanks.

It's a pleasure.

Guido
The one that was on Hoverla ? :-)

Yes. The flags have been already in a lot of places.

AlexandruRomania
# Posted: 29 Jun 2013 18:38

I'm so curious about the costume Ruslana is going to wear for this performance. I'd love to see the new black costume from Greece/Cyprus live.

cora
# Posted: 29 Jun 2013 19:10

AlexandruRomania
I'm so curious about the costume Ruslana is going to wear for this performance.

Me too.

I'd love to see the new black costume from Greece/Cyprus live.

I'd prefer the costumes from the Ogo Show.

Christiane
# Posted: 29 Jun 2013 19:40 - Edited by: Christiane

AlexandruRomania
I'm so curious about the costume Ruslana is going to wear for this performance.

I'm sure that she will look amazing....whatever she's going to wear.

cora
# Posted: 29 Jun 2013 21:19

Christiane
I'm sure that she wil look amazing....whatever she's going to wear.

Yes, you are right. I don't mind what she is going to wear.

AlexandruRomania
# Posted: 29 Jun 2013 22:57 - Edited by: AlexandruRomania

cora

I'd prefer the costumes from the Ogo Show

Those outfits are way too casual. I surely prefer that amazing black costume from Greece.

Christiane

I'm sure that she wil look amazing....whatever she's going to wear.

That's true!

By the way, I think that I read some time ago a message posted on Ruslana's personal Facebook profile saying that she's looking for people to create new costumes for her. I think that it was related somehow to metals.

" ! ( ) ."

Looking for metal master! We make ekszlyuzyvni elements (for costumes), of base metal.

. 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 . 8 . 9 . 10 . >>
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :-p :-( ... Disable smilies

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.

- Forums -

Online now: Guests - 4; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 76 [11 Oct 2017 11:38]

These forums are running on easy forum software miniBB™ © 2001-2017 admin | Ruslana. Official site