Ruslana's concert in Antwerp (Belgium) 2013 (4)

- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics - Rules - FAQ -

- ΣκπΰΏνρόκΰ - Πσρρκθι - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Latest News / Ruslana's concert in Antwerp (Belgium) 2013
<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 . 8 . 9 . 10 . >>
cora
# Posted: 3 Aug 2013 19:55

Christiane
I thought about something special

My flags were used so often, it's indeed time for something new

AlexandruRomania
# Posted: 4 Aug 2013 00:14

Christiane

I thought about something special

Christiane
# Posted: 4 Aug 2013 01:29 - Edited by: Christiane

cora
My flags were used so often, it's indeed time for something new

Well.....it´s about the Ukrainian colours, but it´s not fabric BTW, speaking of flags......I guess, Guido has got a flag.

Guido
# Posted: 4 Aug 2013 02:07

bought it in 2006 wk Germany one for me and one for Esther
signed of course

but what about Antwerp ? where do we meet ? how late ?
where are you going to park your car ?
I suggest the Scheldekaaien.
I will be there very early.

hehe tse na majdani but not in Kiev this time

cora
# Posted: 4 Aug 2013 09:35

Guido
where do we meet ? how late ?

I think it would be best, if everyone will be on Grote Markt at 11.30.

where are you going to park your car ?
I suggest the Scheldekaaien.

Is it free parking there? I have found out that there is free parking at Sint-Michieliskaai.

Guido
# Posted: 4 Aug 2013 15:14 - Edited by: Guido

woga :
http://www.hln.be/hln/nl/957/Binnenland/article/detail/1680705/2013/08/03/World-Outga mes-in-Antwerpen-feestelijk-geopend.dhtml

Guido
# Posted: 4 Aug 2013 15:43

Is it free parking there? I have found out that there is free parking at Sint-Michieliskaai.
http://www.parkereninantwerpen.be/parkeren/bezoekers/parkeren-op-straat/parkeerzones- en-tarieven/parkeerzones-en-tarieven
you don't have to pay on sundays

http://www.parkereninantwerpen.be/parkeermogelijkheden

I think better : Ernest Vandijckkaai (don't know if there is parking there) or Jordaenskaai : it's closer to the grote markt.
But if you want I'll be there 7:15 and inspect ?
Normally in that area on sundays it's not a problem, but with the events I don't know.

cora
# Posted: 4 Aug 2013 16:06

Guido
But if you want I'll be there 7:15 and inspect ?

Thanks, but it's not necessary. I considered the free parking, but I decided to stay at the carpark of the hotel.

Why do you want to be there so early?

Guido
# Posted: 4 Aug 2013 16:55

Why do you want to be there so early?
When I first was going to meet Ruslana I woke up 03:00, chatted with Lusse and couldn't sleep anymore. But you are right : nothing to see in Antwerp at that hour and surely not on a sunday.

Christiane
# Posted: 4 Aug 2013 17:32 - Edited by: Christiane

Here´s a map of the car parks around Grote Markt.....you can find it by searching for 'Grote Markt' at the website, Guido has posted.

http://www.parkereninantwerpen.be/files/zone2.pdf

cora
but I decided to stay at the carpark of the hotel.

I even thought about going on Saturday already and staying at a hotel, so that might be a bit more relaxing. On the other hand, the motorways in Germany will be free of lorries on Sunday and anyway, thinking about booking a hotel at that time now, is a bit too late (so much to me quickly changing plans ).

Guido
# Posted: 4 Aug 2013 19:26

Esther knows a very nice place to sleep there. It's at the door of the restaurant of Antwerps Central Station. It's in open air, not very comfortable or safe but very cheap :-)

Guido
# Posted: 4 Aug 2013 19:30

On the other hand, the motorways in Germany will be free of lorries on Sunday
OK but crawded with german Ruslana fans driving to Antwerp ?

Christiane
# Posted: 4 Aug 2013 20:05 - Edited by: Christiane

Guido
Did you have a clown for breakfast?

Guido
# Posted: 4 Aug 2013 20:28

Did you have a clown for breakfast?
No !!! I had nothing for breakfast and perhaps that's the problem ?

Christiane
# Posted: 5 Aug 2013 09:13

Hotel is booked now.

Guido
# Posted: 5 Aug 2013 19:09

Thanks, but it's not necessary. I considered the free parking, but I decided to stay at the carpark of the hotel.
You will be there on saturday too then ? I remember Andrij was in Brussel a day before Ruslana. And what about Ruslana ?
Our fan meeting organiser is very silent ???
I allways prefer german organisation. Not to flatter you. Germans are simply good at it.

cora
# Posted: 5 Aug 2013 20:11 - Edited by: cora

Guido
At the moment it looks good that it can be done as planned: you can attend the soundcheck and after that we'll have the fan meeting.

Christiane
Hotel is booked now.

Good!

AlexandruRomania
# Posted: 5 Aug 2013 21:06

Guido

Our fan meeting organiser is very silent ???

The fan meeting will take place on Sunday, after Ruslana's sound check at the Grote Markt. All fans should be there by 11:30.

I allways prefer german organisation. Not to flatter you. Germans are simply good at it.

I'm not sure if I should regard that as offensive or not. I don't understand what's the problem here? You know the place and the time of the fan meeting. I don't see what other information you would need about it.

UkFanOfRuslana
# Posted: 5 Aug 2013 21:14

So I'm currently making a t shirt which says

I (picture of heart)
RUSLANA

It is the UK flag shaped into a heart because I want Ruslana to see I come from the UK. But really, because Ruslana is Ukrainian, should I put the Ukrainian flag instead?

cora
# Posted: 5 Aug 2013 21:23 - Edited by: cora

AlexandruRomania
I don't see what other information you would need about it.

I agree.

UkFanOfRuslana
It is the UK flag shaped into a heart because I want Ruslana to see I come from the UK.

I think it's a cool idea to show her that you came all the way from the UK!

Christiane
# Posted: 5 Aug 2013 21:57

UkFanOfRuslana

I also think, that you´re idea with the UK flag on the t-shirt is great and I`m sure, that Ruslana will pay attention on it :-)

Guido
# Posted: 6 Aug 2013 01:26

mmm I like the flags idea - it inspired me : dlja Ruslana vid Guido ?

UkFanOfRuslana
# Posted: 6 Aug 2013 09:49

I think it's a cool idea to show her that you came all the way from the UK!

I also think, that you´re idea with the UK flag on the t-shirt is great and I`m sure, that Ruslana will pay attention on it :-)

Thank you :D

AlexandruRomania
# Posted: 6 Aug 2013 17:53

UkFanOfRuslana

So I'm currently making a t shirt which says

I (picture of heart)
RUSLANA

What a cool idea! I'm sure that Ruslana will appreciate it a lot!

cora
# Posted: 6 Aug 2013 19:18

According to the weather forecast the heat wave will be over and it will be perfect weather in Antwerp next weekend: 23°C and sunshine

UkFanOfRuslana
# Posted: 6 Aug 2013 21:08 - Edited by: UkFanOfRuslana

According to the weather forecast the heat wave will be over and it will be perfect weather in Antwerp next weekend: 23°C and sunshine

That's fantastic

UkFanOfRuslana
# Posted: 6 Aug 2013 21:10

What a cool idea! I'm sure that Ruslana will appreciate it a lot!

Thanks!

Christiane
# Posted: 6 Aug 2013 21:37

cora

I would appreciate that a lot. It´s no fun really being on the road and having all these activities when it´s too hot

Esther
# Posted: 7 Aug 2013 18:20

AAAAAH it's sooo close and I still haven't sorted out going by car or by train, if going by car will I leave my car in Gent or will I drive up or what will I do. I'll most likely will drive up from Gent, stay somewhere in antwerpen for the night and then park pretty early there and be there :D haha

Esther
# Posted: 7 Aug 2013 18:21

Christiane
would appreciate that a lot. It´s no fun really being on the road and having all these activities when it´s too hot
OMG I can remember waiting in the burning sun to see Ruslana perform during the WM tour. Soooooo warm. It's that Samson kept reminding me that I had to drink and pushed me to drink or else I would mostlikely have fainted haha.

<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 . 8 . 9 . 10 . >>
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :-p :-( ... Disable smilies

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.

- Forums -

Online now: Guests - 1; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 494 [14 Dec 2016 06:05]

These forums are running on open source forum script miniBB™ © 2001-2017 admin | Ruslana. Official site