Ruslana's concert in Antwerp (Belgium) 2013 (6)

- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics - Rules - FAQ -

- ΣκπΰΏνρόκΰ - Πσρρκθι - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Latest News / Ruslana's concert in Antwerp (Belgium) 2013
<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 . 8 . 9 . 10 . >>
Guido
# Posted: 11 Aug 2013 02:21

I'm so excited I couldn't even sleep..which is not good at all..
Neither can I and it's not the first time I meet her.So tomorrow I will be tired.

Guido
# Posted: 11 Aug 2013 03:53

Grote Markt
mova ukrainska prosju tse na majdani

Scoub
# Posted: 11 Aug 2013 04:23

Lyka_2011
I'm on the 8:47 h. train from Schiphol to Roosendaal (t: Vlissingen?).
I hope it won't be delayed, because there's only a 4-minute connection at Roosendaal for the train to Antwerp :\

Now I'm trying to get some sleep (3 hours). I'll wear my yellow Lviv-shirt on a blue jeans :P

Lyka_2011
# Posted: 11 Aug 2013 07:33

Scoub

I don't think I am on the same train as you are by that time.
I will go via Utrecht, transfer in Rotterdam and then go straight to Antwerp...one transfer is enough ^^

cora
# Posted: 11 Aug 2013 08:31

Lyka_2011
I'm taking the one arriving at 11.10...otherwise I can't get there at all.. Then we have 20 minutes for a 1.8 km walk..it is a bit rushing but it's my only option.

You can walk from the station to Grote Markt in 20 minutes. Don't worry if you are a little later than 11.30. The fan meeting won't start before 12.00. I just want to make sure that everyone will be there.

Also, originally the soundcheck was scheduled at 11.30 or 12.00 and the fan meeting thereafter. So if you had been late you would have missed the soundcheck but not the fan meeting. But as it is now changed arround, everyone has to be more on time.

Scoub
# Posted: 11 Aug 2013 08:37

Lyka_2011
Good that I read that on time! For some reason my travel planner won't show me the option to take the NS IC from The Hague to Antwerp, but only the NMBS trains from Roosendaal to Antwerp. Because of that I thought the NS IC doesn't go at weekends. It's not any faster (3 min. longer actually), but I dislike local trains. :P

Esther
# Posted: 12 Aug 2013 13:18 - Edited by: Esther

My pictures of yesterday!!!!

RUSLANA IN ANTWERP 2013

Guido
# Posted: 12 Aug 2013 15:56

Thanks Esther.
http://oikotimes.com/2013/08/12/woga-2013-ruslana-interview/

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 12 Aug 2013 16:02

Esther

Cool! Thanks for sharing! : )

Guido
# Posted: 12 Aug 2013 18:56

Because of "tecnical" problems I only have a few pictures.

Guido
# Posted: 12 Aug 2013 18:58

Christiane
# Posted: 12 Aug 2013 19:00 - Edited by: Christiane

Now as I´m back home, I´m just uploading my Antwerp pictures and as soon as the uploading process is finished, you´ll get to see them. It was great to meet you guys, my husband and I had a great time Special thanks to cora and Alexandru to make it all happen, you´ve done a great job.

Esther

Thanks for sharing your pictures, they are really great

Guido
# Posted: 12 Aug 2013 20:37

It was a great day indeed. I remember Koeln 2006 (EK). That day I was ashamed how few people there were. But yesterday I was proud to be flemish . I didn't hug Alexandru, but said thanks to him. But I ran to Cora to hug her and to say thanks.
(I know her as long as you do - Wuppertal)

I wanted to say goodby but all except for Esther were gone. So : I thank you all for a very very nice day.

Did you see the interview ? What I most liked was when she said : it's a family :-)

Guido
# Posted: 12 Aug 2013 21:03

Christiane
# Posted: 12 Aug 2013 22:18 - Edited by: Christiane

Now here are my photos:

http://smg.photobucket.com/user/Gigi_1506/library/Antwerp%20Pride%202013

Guido
# Posted: 12 Aug 2013 22:40

Very nice pictures Christiane. Thanks.

Christiane
# Posted: 12 Aug 2013 23:00

Guido

You´re welcome Also thanks for sharing your pictures.....especially the one with the girls is really nice.

Esther
# Posted: 13 Aug 2013 01:10

Guido
nikoleta_rangelova
Christiane
You're welcome :D

Guido
Did you see the interview ? What I most liked was when she said : it's a family :-)

LOL guido I did see the interview I send the link to you through facebook lol. And yes it's true we are like a family!!

Christiane

You´re welcome Also thanks for sharing your pictures.....especially the one with the girls is really nice.

boys will be boys :D

Guido
# Posted: 13 Aug 2013 02:03

And yes it's true we are like a family!!
What do you mean my sister ? :-) ja tvij brat ? tak !
It was idd amazing there were so many fans we/she never met.
A pleasant surprise for us and Ruslana.
I'm sure it made her very happy.
Also the audiance.
And when Ruslana is happy we are all happy, because she makes us happy - duzje duzje :-)

Sorry for the dutch, but :
Ben net voor haar optreden een hamburgertje gaan eten met cocktailsaus en deze keer hoefde je niet eens mijn mond af te vegen hoewel ik als voorzorg zeker 10 servjetjes had meegenomen :-) Allee ik leer bij :-)

boys will be boys :D
What do you mean ? I just happened to be there.

cora
# Posted: 13 Aug 2013 10:50

Christiane
Esther

Thank you for your photos. Really cool! Thank you, Esther, for letting me use some of yours for the main site.

Guido
That day I was ashamed how few people there were. But yesterday I was proud to be flemish .

Yes, the audience was great. She said that it was funny that people were using umbrellas because of this little rain. A week ago at her performance in Malinovke it was raining really heavily with 10 cm flood on the stage and no-one in the audience used umbrellas.

It was idd amazing there were so many fans we/she never met.
A pleasant surprise for us and Ruslana.
I'm sure it made her very happy.

Ruslana was really thrilled about the fan meeting. "This was a very important meeting", she said. She was very happy that people came from far away and she loved the presents.

cora
# Posted: 13 Aug 2013 10:55 - Edited by: cora

Some videos on YouTube. I'm sure there will be more soon.

Ruslana (2004) sends special message to escflashmalta.com!

Ruslana in Antwerpen - Worlds Out Games - closing festival 2013 (preview)

Ruslana about gay rights (World Out Games 2013 Antwerp)

OIKOTIMES: RUSLANA REHEARSAL \ ANTWERP PRIDE 2013

Ruslana at Antwerp Pride 2013

Esther
# Posted: 13 Aug 2013 12:15

cora

Thank you for your photos. Really cool! Thank you, Esther, for letting me use some of yours for the main site.

No problem hahaha.
OMG hahahaha that was my big fat face on the screen hahahahaha oops :P That was before I noticed and hide behind hannah her boyfriend haha.

cora
# Posted: 13 Aug 2013 14:11

This is my recording of the whole concert.

Thank you, Christiane, for watching my camera.

There will be a better quality recording for RuslanaTube.

UkFanOfRuslana
# Posted: 13 Aug 2013 14:47

I would just like to say a big thank you particularly to Alexandru, Cora and Ruslana for organising the fan meeting/concert and for all the gifts. I played the new album this morning and I love it! Meeting ruslana is a dream come true for me. I am still so overwhelmed. I have never smiled so much in my life. I am lost for words! Ruslana is such a lovely person. I appreciate the fact she gave up her time to meet us, to hug us, to kiss us and to talk to us. She didn't seem to mind all the autographs and photos. I am ever so greatful. She's my idol :D

It was lovely to meet everyone too. I think we are a big family now, right? I hope we all meet again soon.

It was the best day of my life

Guido
# Posted: 13 Aug 2013 16:01

This is my recording of the whole concert.
WOOOOOOOOOW Thanks Cora
Who were the other guys filming for ?

Lyka_2011
# Posted: 13 Aug 2013 17:31 - Edited by: Lyka_2011

If anyone is interested in my foto's add me on FB via Esther; I don't do photobucket and the like ;)

Cora, next time we use police- tape to clear the area of cameramen who walk in the way of the camera! hahaha

It's been an amazing day! Total Awesomnes!
Thanks everybody!

UkFanOfRuslana
# Posted: 13 Aug 2013 18:26

I really liked that interview. The third english interview I know about... after romania (2011) and greece (2013). I liked when she said about family and brothers and about her fans. My face lit up when she said about 'some people from the uk,' and how she was really surprised. She seemed so happy :D

UkFanOfRuslana
# Posted: 13 Aug 2013 18:28 - Edited by: UkFanOfRuslana

Ruslana was really thrilled about the fan meeting. "This was a very important meeting", she said. She was very happy that people came from far away and she loved the presents.

That's really sweet Do you know if she read my letter?

Guido
# Posted: 13 Aug 2013 18:44

If anyone is interested in my foto's add me on FB via Esther
Hey how do I do that ?
Cora, next time we use police- tape to clear the area of cameramen who walk in the way of the camera! hahaha
Cora was in the way too a few seconds but because it was Cora it was ok for me :-)
about family
For me it's more then family.

Cora do you know if she got my 5 new euro note (with cyrillics). I wrote something on it for her. I gave it to the man at the door in town hall and asked him to give it to her.

Guido
# Posted: 13 Aug 2013 18:45

She seemed so happy :D
She is allways happy, but I have the feeling sunday she was very very happy. As we all were ?

<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 . 8 . 9 . 10 . >>
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :-p :-( ... Disable smilies

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.

- Forums -

Online now: Guests - 1; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 125 [21 Aug 2018 05:03]

These forums are running on PHP forum software miniBB™ © 2001-2018 admin | Ruslana. Official site